Me Too - Kamila

Story Info
Kamila is seduced by a producer and loses her anal virginity.
7.8k words
4.63
23k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are an Alpha! A fucking Alpha!" I repeat to myself as I stand naked before the long wall mirror. The panties of Kamila Kamina, the 24 year old model/actress/influencer/social media personality wrapped around my cock.

It is not quite the sight you expect of a 50 year old father of 3 but my life had changed dramatically approximately 18 months ago.

You see up until 18 months ago I had a pretty boring existence. I qualified in software engineering and went to work for a MNC. I never dated much or at all and I was pretty much a virgin until my parents arranged my marriage to my ex-wife. My ex-wife was no model and in many ways I had settled for my parent's choice. I never found her attractive and our sex life was vanilla. But who was I to complain? It was not like I was fucking anyone else.

Our first boy was born in India but then I had the opportunity to move to America. My wife was eager for this and we took the opportunity to move.

In America I excelled in my role. I was a diligent worker but I was not an alpha by any stretch of the imagination. I quietly did my work and try to gain favor of the bosses.

Over time I grew a belly and began to lose my hair as I approached middle age. My ex-wife and I never had sex anymore and it led to a growing frustration inside of me.

My wife began to work in the HR department of my place of work. The kids were now at school and it would help supplement our income.

As time went on my wife would stay later and later at work. I never thought HR really did much work but I didn't mind having an hour or two spare after work without my overburdening wife around. I never suspected anything until one day at the office the HR Manager's wife turned up to work and slapped my wife. This was when the lies and truth came to the surface.

My wife had been having an affair with the woman's husband. Anger began to simmer inside of me.

It was a marriage of convenience but my ego had been hurt and I hated her for it. My wife was not particularly attractive or intelligent and there was a part of me that simply could not understand how another man found her attractive. The divorce was bitter and crippling financially for me. My anger was not my friend and I spent most of my money on lawyers.

I had always done what I was told. Study computer engineering, work for an MNC, marry a 'nice' Indian girl, move to America and work hard. But now I was sat in my underpants eating a tin of baked beans watching an Indian soap opera in my tiny apartment where the air conditioning was not working. American laws do not help a man. I worked 16 hour days to spend all of my money on spousal support. My life was just one of an unlucky man. I bought Bitcoin's before it was cool but lost my log in details to my account which I had written down in an old notebook.

As I spilled some beans on my vest I just screamed, "Fuck this man!" I threw the beans at the TV in an explosion of frustration. What kind of life was this?

The next day I did not go to work but caught the first flight back to India. This American life was just not made for an Indian man.

I spent 6 months living in my parent's apartment in Delhi when one day my life changed. My mother had a stern word with me. She told me to get my life together and clean up my room so that my mind was clear or she was kicking me out. It was an empty threat but it was enough for me to stop feeling sorry for myself.

I was in my late 40's but I was behaving like a teenager. So I did, I cleaned up the room and got rid of a lot of junk. I found an old box where my mother had thrown my hoodie and some of my kid's toys. Then I saw it at the bottom of the pile of junk, my old notebook. Fuck, I must have left it here on one of our many trips.

Overnight I went from a deadbeat loser to a multi millionaire. Things changed for me overnight as I moved to Mumbai and bought an apartment in one of the trendier spots.

As a result of joining an exclusive gym I was able to lose the depression weight with the help of a personal trainer and a hair transplant helped me feel younger as my hair growth began to spurt.

I was invited to a private members club by Sanjay Panjari after we got talking at the gym.

We were drinking as we had the usual chatter that old men do.

"So, you are single in Mumbai, who are you fucking at the moment?" He asked as I almost spat out my drink. He had the grin of a dirty old man.

"What?" I asked with an initial confusion.

"Come on, man. We are both alphas. Let's just talk as such. Every rich businessman comes to Mumbai for one reason, to try and fuck the models and actresses. So, who are you fucking?" He asked again.

I felt a confidence overcome me at being called an alpha. So I showed him my last two dates with women I met on a dating app. They were both in their mid to late 30's but they weren't bombshells.

Sanjay nodded in thought and then asked, "In Bollywood, these are just old hags. Who do you really want to fuck? Who will bring the morning wood?"

He had a way of getting through to me and there was someone that fit the bill but I had no luck in getting to speak to her. I showed him a picture from social media of Kamila. I told him that I had dm'd her but no reply.

He had a little chuckle to himself.

"Very good taste. Do you want my advice?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied eagerly.

"You need to show your influence to these women. Powerful men do not send dm's. We make moves for them or better yet movies," I nodded as he continued. I had not realized he was setting up his sales pitch.

"You know, I may just have the perfect opportunity for you to get Kamila. I am making a movie but one of our funders has pulled out. If you are willing to step in, I will make you co-producer and even get you a writing credit and of course make sure you fuck Kamila before the filming ends," he replied.

My cock was rock hard at the idea and I had never departed with money quicker. Sanjay was a salesman, if he was anything.

2 months later I had Kamila who was our leading lady staying at my villa for a final read through. Sanjay and the lead actor were due to attend also but we had planned it so that they would cancel at the last minute I would be alone with her. Sanjay had given me some advice and I was going to take advantage of this opportunity.

I had snuck into Kamila's room while she was in the shower. I could hear the shower running and the door was slightly ajar. She had left her worn clothes on the bed. That was where I found her just worn panties. They were still warm to touch and had a slight discharge on the crotch. Of course, she wore crochet lace as a slut should. I glanced at her naked body in the shower but the steam preventing me from getting a clear view.

I hastily left the room before I was caught. In my haste I had knocked over her necklace and it had fallen under the bed without me realizing. My heart was beating like a jackhammer when I got back to my room. I immediately stripped naked as I sniffed her fragrant panties. I started jacking off in front of the mirror as I sniffed her panties.

"An Alpha! A motherfucking Alpha!" I muttered to myself as I wrapped her lace panties around my cock and thrust hard.

"You will fuck this bitch!"

"Make her your fucking slut!"

I grunted as I unleashed my cum on to her panties.

"Fucking slut!" I grunted as I wiped the cum off my cock with her panties and headed to the shower.

I walked to my balcony with my robe open and my cock hanging out. I wanted her to see my nude body and show I was confident with my body. I was testing her reaction to see if she would react to my actions. She was by the pool just dipping her toes in the water and flicking the water with her long legs. She had the most delicate feet and beautiful long legs. She was unbelievably sexy even when she was not trying to be. She was out of my league but money was giving me a chance.

I noticed her glance up at me as I stood there with my cock out. She looked away out of shyness but then I noticed her glance back. This was now an interesting turn of events.

*****

Kamila

It had been a strange week for me. Just 2 days ago I had my boyfriend screaming in my face because I was not 'posting' enough on social media. I had started my social media career early and it was fun to share my life and I was beginning to get a big following. I tried to keep up with the trends and have fun but then I met Sunny. We began dating and he was trying to get into acting but his day job was a personal trainer and he had a small but growing social media following. He took on the role of being my agent/manager. Initially the tips and advice he gave was helpful but it soon turned out over time he was just a deadbeat leeching off me. We would argue and he had even become aggressive sometimes with me and left bruises.

He wanted me to start nude modeling on a subscription service to maximize my income potential. He would always talk about Sunny Leone when he brought this up. Being compared to a porn star was not the compliment he thought it was. I had limits and this was not something I would ever do. This would lead him to become aggressive once more and my ability to stand my ground only infuriated him more.

My acting career was stalling until I received this call from Karan and Sanjay and the only money I really made was through social media sponsorships but I was becoming sick of it. It felt like I was being pimped out by my boyfriend and he saw me as just a way to make money. He brought in no money and just leeched off my earnings taking a cut for himself.

So when the opportunity to do a reading at Karan's home came up, he was the producer, I gladly took it. At the last minute Sanjay, the director and Gaurav, the leading actor cancelled but I did not let it deter me as in truth I needed a break from my apartment in Mumbai and Karan was staying in a rather large spatial luxurious villa.

He was funny and affable in a harmless way. He had money but he was not arrogant with it and I liked that. He was in good shape for an old man and he seemed to be trying to lose his belly. I was sat by the pool, letting my feet soak into the water and from time to time scooping some water up with my hands and flicking it over my body to cool me down. I was wearing a one piece swimsuit which was a figure hugging outfit. I was alone with a man and I decided to not opt for my skimpy bikinis immediately. Despite my image on social media, in reality I was more reserved and sometimes even shy. I was drifting off into thoughts about breaking it off with Sunny. I had enough of his leeching and wanted a man to take care of me for a change. A man that did not need me to work but gave me the freedom to do what I wanted.

I looked up and notice Karan in a loose robe and his cock just hanging out there for the world to see. I looked away in embarrassment and shock but I do not know what came over me as I glanced back for another look. He did not seem to notice and seemed to be admiring the hills. I did wonder if a man like him would be interested in me. Did he prefer the serious and intelligent girls? Was I too much of a bimbo?

I decided to ignore these thoughts as I went back to my lounger and picked up a magazine to read.

Karan joined me a few minutes later, still in his robe.

He makes small talk as he sits beside me. I notice that he is still not wearing anything under his robe as his robe rides up while he lays down. I don't know why this had raised my interest.

A few minutes later he picked up UV protection lotion and asked, "Do you fancy a top up? I don't want my starlet to burn." He joked but I sensed he did not want me to tan as I had naturally fair skin. I had been careful to ensure I was in the shade or wearing a hat. I was always insecure about my looks and anything small could trigger me.

I sat up as he sat behind me. His robe gently parting and my hand was resting by his inner thigh. It was natural just from the angle we were sat. He began to rub the lotion in and as he did he was massaging my shoulders and upper back. I had a weakness for a massage and I made involuntary barely audible sounds of pleasure as his thumbs dug into my flesh on my upper back.

"Hmm."

"Uhm."

"Oh."

I had closed my eyes as I let him work his way on my shoulders and upper back.

"Uff!" I let out a more audible moan as he continued uninterrupted.

I felt the straps of my swimsuit move off my shoulder and onto my arm. I felt this in the moment but it was as though it did not register in my mind. I let him continue to massage me without interruption.

The straps of my swimsuit moved lower down my arms as his hands worked on my arms and rubbed them.

His hands were magical. They had a mixture of firmness and a soft gentle touch at the same time.

My mind was lost to some subconscious urges and my hand crept up his thigh and my fingers made light contact with the base of his cock.

His hands moved to the front of my chest and massaged the top my shoulders and upper chest. The swimsuit had dropped and was barely covering my breasts without the shoulder support. My fingers were caressing the girth of his cock as his hands caressed my body.

His hands then moved on to my breasts inside the swimsuit. His thumb was caressing my areola and flicking my stiff aroused nipples. The sensation caused me to moan, "Uff! Uhm!" This time I was louder and it seemed to awaken my own conscious as I stopped him and moved his hands away. I was surprised to find my own fingers had been caressing the base of his cock and feeling his girth.

I was breathing heavily as we sat next to each other. I had fixed my outfit by now and tried to distract myself with my magazine but from time to time I would glance at his cock that would peer from his robe. Why was I so horny? It had been a few weeks since Sunny wanted to have sex. He never gave me attention or tried to romance me anymore. It was more of a routine for him.

As the light faded we went back to the villa to get ready for the evening.

I had stripped out of my swimsuit and looked at my naked body in the mirror. I was still feeling horny as I caressed my breasts the way he had during the massage. I did not want to seem like a slut and men always try to push their limits with me but I had to be firm as I knew men were always judging and trying to categorize me as a women. They often thought I was a slut due to my social media persona. I did not really blame Karan as I led him on by touching him inappropriately. I had to keep this professional as this role could be really important for me and my future.

I began teasing my nipples as I thought about what he would have done if I had not stopped him. Would he have sucked on my nipples? I pinched them between my fingers as I imagined him biting them. My nipples were stiff and distended as they begged to be sucked.

I watched my body as some insecurities would play on my mind. I never thought I was good enough. My hair was not as naturally glossy as other women and I used a lot of product to make it look this good. My boyfriend would always point it out if I was looking more bloated than usual and even pinch any excess skin on my stomach. When my mind went to these thoughts it would cause me to be rough with myself in a spiral of self-hate.

I would pinch and pull on my nipple as my moans were getting louder and my arousal was building.

I covered my mouth with my other hand as I began to slap my breast in the heat of my arousal.

My hand moved down my body and parted my lips exposing my clit and love tunnel.

"Fuck me, Karan! Fuck my love tunnel!" I moaned in a whispered tone in my aroused state as my finger began to circle my clit rubbing my wet gooey love juice around my sensitive clit.

My clit was sensitive and engorged as it popped out of the hood. My need to orgasm was growing by the second. My legs were trembling and my pussy lips quivering as I brought myself to the precipice. I inserted a delicate finger inside of me and began to rapidly finger fuck my love tunnel as I began to feel weak at the knees.

My orgasm was a powerful sensation and I had to lean against the mirror for support. My juices leaked down my leg as I felt a sense of relief from my aroused state.

I had a shower and wore a little black dress for my evening with Karan. I could not find my necklace but I was running late and thought I would look for it later.

Karan took me for a candlelit dinner at an intimate Italian restaurant and then we had a walk along the marina. If this was a date, it would probably be top 2 dates in my life. Just to give you an idea of how little romance there was in my life.

We talked and I even opened up about the issues in my personal life. Karan knew Sunny as they negotiated my contract through him. Karan was different to the usual Bollywood types. He had a soft heart and I felt I could confide in him.

"If a woman as kind and beautiful as you cannot find a man to take care of her, then there is something wrong with the world," he said and I for a brief moment wondered if he could be this person to take care of me.

As we were sat in the back of the car, Karan said he had a penchant for reading palms. He held my hand as he read my palm.

He sent a tingly sensation through my body as his fingers traced the lines on my hand. I could not recall ever having this feeling before and the more I thought about it, I could not recall a more romantic 'date' that compared to this.

As we got back to the villa we parted to our separate rooms but there was a growing desire within and it was building slowly. The need to seduce Karan was permeating at the back of my mind.

That night my mind was plagued by thoughts about Karan and my desires were growing.

In the morning I rinsed my body in the shower and prepared for my daily jog. I was wearing tight fitting shorts and a sports bra. We were in a remote location by a private beach and I thought I could relax my clothes here. My hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Also I wanted to tease Karan and get his blood pumping if he happened to see me.

I ran along the private beach and there was a wonderful breeze in the morning by the sea.

I came back from the run and I saw Karan having a croissant and some tea. I thought he looked pretty good in his polo shirt and trousers.

I stopped in sight of him to do my warm down. I liked to do yoga stretches as part of my warm down but as Karan watched me, I wanted to give him a show.

I would do my planks and downward dog so that he was getting a good view down my cleavage. He was giving me a few glances but I wanted him salivating. As I performed downward dog I wondered if he could picture me in doggy.

I was nearing the end of my warm down when I thought I should try to push his buttons.

"Karan, can you check my form? My leg does not feel as though it is straight enough," I asked.

"It looks good from here. Do you want me to have a closer look?" he asked.

"Karan, please come closer and check it," I said as I wondered if he would just look or would he do more.

I was back in downward dog when he came closer to look.

"The left leg could be straighter," he said.

Without asking for permission, I felt his hand on my inner thigh as he straightened my leg. His fingers were caressing the naked flesh of my thigh below my shorts.

His hand was moving up my soft creamy flesh until he is at the hem of my shorts. But he doesn't stop.

****

Karan

She looked seductive as she performed yoga while I tried to enjoy my morning croissant. I could not help but intrude when she asked me to help her form.

There was something telling me that she wanted me to seduce her and I was willing to push my limits with her. It was my intention to fuck her before she left.

As I held the naked flesh of her creamy thighs, I could not help but inch higher on her thighs. Her shorts clung to her ass and it was impossible to go under the hem. So I went over.