Measurements at the Gym

Story Info
Sam, the big bodybuilder, takes my measurements at the gym.
3.8k words
4.54
23.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1981 and I had been going to this particular gym for about a year. I liked it there because they had an indoor track and I was really enjoying the opportunity to run, improve my time and distance, etc. I only sometimes worked in the weight room and, since I knew so little about the weights and machines at the time, I tended to just mimic what I saw the other guys do without thinking much about my form or the amount of weight I was using.

Normally, I worked out (ran) in the later afternoon after I finished work but sometimes, I went at night as the place was open until 10:00 pm on the weekdays. One evening, while working in the weight room, I noticed a guy I seen once or twice before. He was clearly a bodybuilder and had an amazing body. His chest and arms were huge and he always wore these very tight and very short black shorts. He had a beautiful ass and those shorts complemented perfectly the contour of those plump, firm melons. He was also somewhat older than me and I was impressed by his commitment to his health and his exercise routine.

One afternoon I was doing curls (or what I believed to be curls) when he walked over to me. He smiled and asked if he could take the weights from me. I gave him the weights and he then said he wanted to show me a few things on how to better do the exercise. He was patient, kind and taught me a lot, especially about the use of proper form. To be completely honest, I was absolutely taken by his beautiful smile and his ability to explain everything in an easy to remember way.

I started working out with weights a bit more and, when he was there, he always took time to guide me and encourage me. What amazed me was that he didn't seem to mind taking time from his own workout to help me.

His name was Sam and he was sort of a regular at the gym. He was friendly with the owners and sometimes, he even helped out at the reception desk. In addition, Sam was also a medic and served as a volunteer on the ambulance in town.

One night, during a workout Sam asked me about my "stats." He used the word measurements. I was clueless as I had never really given it much thought except for my waist when I went to the store to buy pants. I did explain that since starting running I had lost a significant amount of weight and was feeling good.

He looked at me with a look of questioning and then he just smiled. He went on to explain that knowing one's measurements was important especially in terms of monitoring improvements. He then told me that some evening we would make some time and he would take my measurements for me.

I just said: "OK" believing that, while a nice gesture, he would probably forget the offer. However, he would soon prove me wrong.

Some weeks later I was back at the gym. It was a Friday evening and I had run 3 miles on the track. After cooling off a bit I went to the weight room. Sam was there and I got to work on some arm exercises while he supervised. As I was working with the weights, I saw Sam go and chat with the manager at the desk. A few minutes later the announcement came that the gym would be closing soon and everyone should finish up.

As I was putting away the weights Sam came back and told me that, if I had some extra time, he could take my measurements once the gym had closed for the evening. I asked if that would be OK with the manager and he said yes. Apparently, the manager had a date and wanted to leave and Sam had volunteered to lock and secure the building when we left.

The building closed for the evening and Sam and I retreated to the men's locker room. He carried with him a small leather bag, a clipboard and a pen. I was fairly sweaty from my run and other exercises so he told me to go shower while he checked on the security of the doors and lights in the rest of the building. I undressed, left my sweaty clothes on the floor and headed to the shower room.

As I was rinsing off, I heard Sam come back into the locker room. He stuck his head in the shower room and told me the building was secure. I finished and got dried off. As I was drying myself, I could hear Sam getting on and off of the big doctor's type scale in the locker room. He called out to me that the scale was surprisingly accurate.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to the locker where my street clothes were. Sam stopped me and told me there was no need to get dressed just yet as the measurements would be more accurate on my bare skin. I just sort of stood there, staring at him blankly, not quite sure what to say. I was also happy that I had that towel around me as it provided a bit of modesty.

Sam grabbed the clipboard and motioned me over to the scale. As I was about to step onto the scale he laughed and pointed at the towel asking me if I really wanted to weigh myself with a wet towel around my waist. Again, I just stood there with my mouth open trying to formulate a response to his query. He reminded me that we were in a men's locker room, that he had seen plenty of naked guys before and I should not be so shy. As he spoke, he reached over, grabbed the towel and pulled it off of my waist. He walked over to the hooks on the wall and hung up the towel.

Sam hung up my wet towel on one of the hooks by the shower room. For some reason I felt really exposed just standing there naked. As he hung up the towel, he looked at me and chuckling he said: "Mike! Up on the scale, please."

I did as he told me. He came over, set the scale to my weight and he also took my height. He wrote down the numbers and then told me to hop off of the scale and come over to the towel table.

We had a large padded table in the men's locker room that served as a place where they kept clean towels (when they had them). Most guys used it to put down their gym bags when they were changing. Sam now used it to place his clipboard and pen as well as the measuring tape.

Next, he then took the tape and began taking my measurements. First my neck then my chest, shoulders, arms, etc. He wrote everything down on the chart and was very businesslike. When he measured my thighs, I remember his hand and fingers sometimes grazing lightly past my penis and I found myself concentrating very much on NOT getting an erection. I tried to think of unpleasant things...like.... doing my taxes. But, when he asked me to spread my legs a bit so he could measure my thigh and inseam, my penis (with a mind of its own) started to grow.

I was semi-erect and I felt my face blush with embarrassment. I started to stammer "Uh...I'm sorry...I... I just.... Uh..."

Sam stopped what he was doing, looked at me and smiled in a very kind way. In a voice both quiet and reassuring, he told me that my body was reacting in a very normal way and, since I was a "young man" (his words) these things just happen. I told him that I was embarrassed and he again told me not to worry.

Then, to my complete astonishment, he flicked the tip of my penis with his fingers and said: "Believe me, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. From the looks of things, you appear to be a very healthy young man."

I was feeling a mix of emotions. On one hand I was sort of honored to have this handsome bodybuilder take me under his wing. On the other hand, I felt exposed and vulnerable.

With the measurements finally complete, he patted the table with his hand and instructed me to sit on it. I hoisted myself up and sat down on the table. He opened his small leather case and took out a BP cuff. He took my blood pressure and complemented me on how good it was. He told me that my time on the track was paying off. Following that he checked my pulse and then took out a stethoscope to check my heart and lungs. I was starting to relax a bit as my quasi erection had finally disappeared.

He recorded all of my vitals on the chart and then said: "OK, now please lie down on the table on your stomach." I must have looked at him blankly because he had to repeat it.

I just said: "On my stomach???"

"Yes." he repeated. Not sure what to do I stood up and then hoisted myself on to the table again and laid face down on the table.

I watched as he searched through his bag and pulled out 2 items. At first, I couldn't tell what they were. He walked over to the nearby sinks and started to wash something. As he approached the table, I saw that he had a thermometer in his hand. I was perplexed. He set the thermometer down on a piece of clean paper towel and picked up the other item which was a tube of KY lubricant.

Since I was still puzzled about what was going to take place, I asked him what he was going to do. He said that he wanted to record my core temperature. As he opened the KY it finally dawned on me what he intended to do and I gulped and said: "Back there???"

He said: "Yes. In order to measure the core temperature of your body I need to take your temperature rectally."

I was panicked. I started to sit up but he put his big hands on my shoulders and back and said: "Relax." So, I tried a different tactic and told him that I was just too old for such a thing.

He laughed and said: "Not true."

I started to protest again when his tone changed a bit and he sounded annoyed...maybe even a bit angry. He said rather sternly: "Look Mike...I'm trying to help you improve on your body and workouts by giving you some important information about your body. Now, can I please have a little cooperation?"

I suddenly felt bad. I apologized and just laid there quietly.

He put one hand on each of my bare cheeks and slowly and carefully parted them. "Nice and clean. Thank you for doing a thorough job in the shower," he said.

I could feel my face just turn red again and I didn't say anything. He uncapped the KY and put a bit on his index finger. He told me to relax and then began to apply the KY to my "backdoor." I closed my eyes and did what I could to relax. As he applied the lubricant his finger slipped in just a bit and I must have gasped because he said...again..."Try to breathe and relax."

Sam then carefully applied some KY to the tip of the thermometer and placed it against my "backdoor." He asked me if I could feel it there. I said that I could. He then said: "Big breath in and exhale slowly."

I followed his instructions. As I exhaled, I could feel the thermometer entering. My body must have reacted by clenching because he paused. With his free hand he rubbed my butt and said "Relax."

I relaxed as much as possible given the situation and the thermometer slipped in. He was silent for a moment and I just lay there on the padded table with my eyes closed.

He explained that to get an accurate reading of the core temperature, the thermometer needed to stay in place for a few minutes. So, while he was waiting, he was going to use the time to get cleaned up and take a quick shower (as he had not done so before he began taking my measurements).

He walked over to the hooks by the shower room and took off his shorts. That was all he had been wearing since we started with the measurements. I did open my eyes a bit so I might finally get a look at his now totally naked body. And what a sight it was! I had no idea that a man's ass could be so sculpted and defined...but his certainly was.

He disappeared into the shower room and I heard the water come on. I closed my eyes again and felt a bit more comfortable as I really could no longer even feel the thermometer inside of me.

In a few minutes he returned still drying himself with the towel. When he reached the table where I was, he groaned and said: "Damn it!"

I asked what was wrong and he explained that the thermometer had somehow slipped out of me while he was showering. (That explained why I wasn't even feeling it).

He said: "You weren't relaxing enough and your butt expelled it."

I apologized but he patted me on my bare butt and said: "Don't worry. These things happen from time to time."

I again asked if we could use an oral thermometer but he simply repeated the words "core temperature."

He hung his wet towel up on a hook and then, while still completely naked, grabbed the tube of KY lubricant. Returning to the table, he once again opened the tube of KY and applied a liberal amount to his finger. With the fingers of his opposite hand, he gently parted my cheeks and reminded me to relax. His finger began to apply the KY to my anus. He paused for a moment and then, as before, pushed his index finger a bit inside me. This time he entered even farther than he had before.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. As I did so the finger entered further. "Breathe" he said.

In an effort to make myself more comfortable I instinctively raised my hips slightly while also spreading my legs just a bit to the edges of the table. "That a boy!" he said as his finger entered yet a bit further.

I groaned but the new position helped me adjust to the intruder. However, the new position, along with the depth his finger had taken now produced an almost instant erection and I was praying that he would not notice.

Ever so slowly he withdrew his finger and replaced it with the thermometer. This time it felt like the thermometer was also inserted further into my butt. In an almost whisper he said: "OK, slowly lay back down on your stomach."

I did as he instructed. For a moment I could still feel his hand on my rear as he held the thermometer. He gently released his hand and said: "I had to put it in a bit further. Are you uncomfortable?"

I said I was fine although laying there with my erection pressed into the table was not particularly comfortable. He released his hand from my body and walked over to the sink to wash his hands. I also clearly remember that he then went to his locker and got a comb. He returned to the sink area so he could comb his hair.

I think I remember that small detail because, to me, it seemed so odd that he was so nonchalant about everything as I lay there with a thermometer in my backside. Also, as he combed his hair and applied moisturizer to his face, I had a few moments to observe his magnificent naked body.

He was truly a bodybuilder in every sense of the definition but what also struck me was that he had an incredibly small penis. Big muscles but a little dick. I found that both strange and fascinating.

Returning to the table he chuckled. I asked what was funny. He said I had a clearly "plump" backside because he could barely see the tip of the thermometer between my cheeks.

I felt embarrassed and he must have sensed it because he rubbed my lower back and said: "Take it as a complement. That's how I meant it."

Next, he carefully removed the thermometer and held it to the light. And, even after all of these years, I remember the reading...99.4 degrees. He walked to where he put the clipboard and recorded the number. As he was writing he told me to get up off of the table. I froze and did not move.

He turned and looked at me and repeated: "You can get off the table now."

I said: "Ah...no...I can't...at least just yet."

He returned to where I was and putting a hand on my shoulder and one on my hips said: "Here, I'll help steady you as you get off. Turn over onto your back first. It will be easier and safer for you to exit."

I felt trapped but, slowly I turned myself over and laid down on my back with my raging hardon bouncing off of my stomach. My face must have been red with absolute embarrassment because he just looked at me and then at my erection.

However, instead of being offended, he smiled and said: "Wow! You are a really big boy."

I tried to say something but words escaped me at that moment. He pointed at my hard on and told me that an erection was a sign that my body was working properly. He also said that his finger and the thermometer may have triggered the prostate gland. Clearly, it was a sign that all systems were working as they should.

I attempted to apologize but he told me that there was no reason to and, in fact, I should be proud of what hovered between my legs. Smiling at me he instructed me to bring my legs up a bit with my feet flat on the table.

I brought my legs up as he told me and I could feel the cool air blowing on my balls and my backdoor. He then told me to relax because he was going to "take care of the situation."

Sam picked up the measuring tape and, with a coy grin, said: "We may as well get a measurement here too."

He then placed the tape at the base of my rigid cock and brought the tape up to its swollen head. I lay there in complete disbelief. He then showed me the tape. "Impressive", he said. "You are showing 8 inches there. That's definitely impressive."

I remember saying "thank you" but it just came out in a pathetic squeaky voice.

He put the tape down and then cupped my testicles with his left hand. As he did so he leaned over and gently kissed the shaft of my dick. It felt wonderful and I just closed my eyes. His tongue came out and he began to use it up and down the shaft stopping at the head of my engorged penis.

His left hand moved slowly from my testicles down to my anus. He paused and said: "You still have a lot of lubricant back there. I need to clean that up before we leave."

As he spoke his finger located the entrance that the thermometer had used and it once again slowly entered. Before I could even react or respond he bent over and took my erection in his mouth. The sensations were absolutely incredible! His finger plunged further in and as it did, I felt my hips leave the table. His mouth continued to work on my dick and I knew that I was close.

I yelled that I was going to shoot as I wanted to warn him but he ignored my warning and only took me further into his warm and sensuous mouth. As he did his finger plunged all the way in and I could no longer bear it. I ejaculated for what seemed like an eternity and he swallowed every drop.

As my orgasm subsided, he slowly and carefully withdrew his finger from my ass and his mouth from my dick. Looking at me he smiled and said: "Well, I guess I can now skip my protein shake when I get home."

He stood silently there at the edge of the table. I had closed my eyes once again and when I finally opened my eyes, he just grinned at me and said nothing. He went to the sink, grabbed a fresh hand towel and ran it under the warm water.

Returning to the table he carefully cleaned my now limp penis. He then used the warm cloth to clean the lubricant from between my cheeks and around my anus.

Finally, he asked me if I could stand. I nodded my head and he carefully helped me to sit up on the side of the table. Then he put his huge arms around me and helped me to slide off of the padded table.

As my feet touched the floor, I could feel that my legs were still a bit wobbly so he held me steady. My left foot slipped on the floor a bit and I put my arms on his shoulders (which felt like steel girders) to maintain my balance. He held me like that for a moment. We were SO close to each other. Naked.

Finally, I felt steady enough to walk over to the locker where I had stored my clothes and get dressed. He did the same and we dressed in silence. I finished, grabbed my gym bag and said good night. I was a bag of mixed emotions and I just wanted to leave! But he said "Wait!!"

I looked at him and he handed me the form with all of my measurements and vitals carefully listed on it. He told me to hold on to it so he or someone else might be able to recheck the measurements in a month or so. This way I could chart my progress.

I took the sheet from him and headed toward the door. But I stopped, turned around to face him and said: "Uh....Umm...thank you."

He smiled at me and just said: "Drive carefully."

With that I headed home.