Measuring Up

Story Info
Comparing sizes of son and his friends.
1.5k words
4.19
95.4k
70
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son and his 3 friends attended a bachelor party last night. They all got pretty drunk and had a fun time. Even though the night included a stripper, they told us that things stayed pretty tame.

My wife and I agreed to pick them up from their last stop whenever they needed a ride. They planned to crash at our house and sleep off their partying. All 4 young men are 24-26 years old, while my wife and I are in our early 50s.

At about 1:30 am, my son texted that they were ready to be picked up. Four of them piled into our SUV, and they were loud and boisterous for the entire 20-minute ride home. They were obviously drunk, and a little worked up. My wife and I just laughed at the inane comments - even the overtly sexual ones.

When we arrived at our house, I went up to bed. My wife took care of showing the young men our newly remodeled downstairs rooms. She was proud of how we had finished our basement and was a little worried they would trash it in their inebriated state. I crashed immediately and did not wake up until I felt her crawl into bed next to me. I glanced at the clock, and it said 5:10 am. Wait, what?

I rolled over and rubbed her shoulder. As I leaned in to kiss her, I smelled the distinct odor of sex on her breath. As my tongue entered her mouth, I could taste another man's semen. She reached for my crotch and pulled my cock out of my shorts. That felt great, but I was still a little puzzled.

I thought maybe I was in some sort of dream state, so I moved my hand down her body. She was completely naked, even though she never sleeps like that. When my fingers reached her pussy, she was soaked. Juices were dripping down her leg. I brought my hand to my mouth, and sure enough, tasted semen again.

I propped myself up on my elbows, and said, a little agitated, "Care to explain?" She started crying and telling me she was so, so sorry. I wiped some tears from her face and told her not to cry. Whatever the hell happened things would be OK. I loved her, but I needed an explanation.

She still had a hold of my cock, and she lazily stroked it as she started her confession. As soon as she got downstairs, the boys circled around her and chatted her up. In their drunken state, their talk quickly got bawdy and sexual. They started bragging about their cocks, and what they have done with them. She was a little embarrassed, but she was also a little curious to hear more.

Soon, they started talking about cock size, and challenging each other to whip them out and compare. Very quickly, they hatched a plan to have my wife be the judge. My son (yes, he was part of it all), ran into the other room and grabbed a measuring tape and handed it to his mother. She was a little nervous, but she agreed to help with their silly contest as long as there was no touching of any type.

The boys each undid their pants and let them fall to their ankles. She observed two pairs of boxers and two pairs of boxer briefs. 3 of the 4 had slight tents in them. As she told me this, my cock started to twitch and grow in her hand. They decided that they would go one-by-one, each getting one minute to stroke their own cock, and then my wife would measure.

The first to go was Kenny. He pulled his boxers down, and out sprang a very thin cock that was stiffening each second. He aimed it right at my wife and stroked it a few times. When he thought it was at its hardest, he asked my wife to measure. She leaned in and extended the measuring tape. The other 3 boys moved closer to inspect the official length, too. My wife said she felt a hand rub her ass gently, but she ignored it and announced "6 ½ inches". The boys cheered.

Next up was Max. He had on boxer briefs, with a very clear wet spot on the front. My wife kept stroking me as she shared these details. I was harder by the minute. Max dropped his drawers and started stroking. He could not get it completely hard, though. My wife felt a little sorry for him, and she reached out to take it into her hand. A few slow strokes with her long fingers, and his cock sprang to full extension. She methodically measured his cock and announced "7 ¼ inches". She ran her fingers along Max's cock one more time as she removed the measuring tape. So much for the no touching rule.

Next to go was Joel. His removed his boxers, and the thickest cock yet sprang to life. He upped the ante a little and said that he wanted my wife to blow him until he was hard. The other 3 (including her drunk son) started chanting "Blow job, blow job, blow job!" She shook her head no and blushed.

She stopped her story, dropped her head to my lap, and proceeded to give me a blow job. In minutes, I unloaded into her mouth, but mine obviously wasn't the first load of cum she had swallowed.

I begged her to continue her story, and she did. She told me that the boys kept their chant going. Kenny then moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her chest. He started squeezing her breasts through her shirt as he ground his naked cock into her backside. She was starting to get excited, but she insisted that she would only do a handjob - no oral.

Joel thrust his cock toward my wife, and she knelt down and grabbed it with both hands. Slowly, she started to stroke it, up and down his shaft. She saw precum ooze out of the tip, and she used it as lube to increase her pace. As she focused on the cock in her hand, Kenny slid his hand under her shirt and unclasped her bra. He then reached around her and cupped her tits in his hands and started to squeeze and rub them. Her nipples hardened immediately, and she bent over and licked Joel's cock. She was really heating up now.

Joel screamed "Measure, measure!" as he knew he was close to cumming. My wife quickly took a measurement, and as she exclaimed "8 inches!" Joel's jizz splashed across her face. The boys cheered and hollered as she licked it up.

Last up was my son, Michael. He was the only one who wasn't creating a tent in his underwear. Though he was enjoying the scene, he was having trouble keeping an erection. My wife guessed that he was self-conscious around his mom, and she felt badly for him. The others started to tease him, so she took action. She was still on her knees, so she fished out his flaccid cock, and immediately put it in her mouth. She licked and rubbed and breathed warm air on it, and slowly it started to rise.

Kenny and Max double-teamed my wife as she focused on giving Michael the best head of his life. They first removed her shirt, and then her open bra, allowing her large breasts to be on full display. They each leaned in and pinched her nipples. Then, they undid her pants and started to tug them down. She raised up off her knees so they could complete the task but kept blowing Michael the entire time. She was really pumping his cock and burying it deep inside her mouth with each thrust.

My wife knew that Michael was less than 6 inches fully hard, so she didn't bother to measure. Instead, she laid him down, stood up, removed her panties, and then lowered herself toward her son's cock. Michael just laid there and held his cock up, then gently guided it into her pussy. She rocked up and down, riding him with everything she had. Max and Kenny each took a breast into their mouths, and Joel grabbed her hair and kissed her. What a scene, as she fucked her son while two men sucked her breasts, and another kissed her passionately. My wife and Michael climaxed at the same time, and she collapsed on top of him for a few minutes.

His cock slowly slipped out of her pussy as it shrank. He rolled away, as Max lifted her hips so she could be on all fours. He then entered her just-fucked pussy from behind. Kenny moved in front of her and started fucking her mouth. She had never had two cocks inside of her at once, and it felt amazing.

She told me that each of them took two turns fucking both her pussy and her mouth before they fell asleep. She then practically crawled up the stairs to bed. She asked me if I was mad, and I responded by sliding down the bed and burying my tongue in her sloppy and stretched-out pussy.