Mecha Mech Pt. 02

Story Info
The Legion of Mecha Mechs protect humanity and have a bang!
4.1k words
4
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4B - TEST

After quick showers Kiba and Tre run to the launching bay in new pairs of Modesty briefs. As they slide into their docking chamber the technicians are powering down the Mechs. Kiba looks confused, "What's going on?"

Martin shrugs his shoulders, "Command grounded Red Team."

Tre crosses his arms, "Mission scrub?"

Martin nods, "Seems the threat wasn't as big as they thought. Already dispersed units have it under control."

Command alarms stop blaring and the station goes back to code Green. Kiba adjusts himself in his modesty briefs, "Maybe we should do a systems check since we're here?"

Martin watches Kiba adjust himself and licks his lip, "Sounds good to me. I recalibrated all systems after the last battle."

Tre shrugs, "Well you guys have fun I am going to go to the gym and get in a stretch."

Kiba wraps an arm around Martin's shoulders as they start doing a systems check. Martin starts to bite his lip before Kiba reaches over and grabs his hand placing it on his package, "It's ok you can hold it."

Martin starts to feel himself go hard as he starts to rub Kiba's package.

Tre whistles to himself as he heads through the corridors, his feet pit patting as he walks. He waves to technicians and staff as he passes them by. As he turns down a corridor he spies one of the trainers and a new recruit. "Hey guys."

Trainer Jacobi smiles and waves to Tre, "Hey Tre ... this is new recruit Xavi...about to take him through a simulation. Care to watch?"

Tre chuckles and winks at Xavi, "No...you two have fun."

Xavi waves to Tre before heading inside the small training room. Jacobi waves goodbye and heads into the room. "Ok Xavi....this is going to be your first run on the simulator here. We won't be doing biogenetic goo today, just stanard nano integration."

Xavi nods his head, "Gotcha boss."

Jacobi tosses him a modesty brief, "Ok suit up....do you prefer manual stimulation or VR?"

Xavi blinks and raises an eyebrow, "Say what?"

Jacobi chews his gum as he turns to Xavi, "Oiy.....they never tell the newbies."

Xavi blinks as he undresses and changes into his modesty brief, "Tell us what?"

Jacobi starts turning on the simulator as he explains, "So you obviously know that only homosexuals can operate the Mecha Mechs?"

Xavi nods as he adjusts himself in his briefs, "Obvi?"

Jacobi nods as the simulator chair starts to glow as systems come online, "Part of it is genetic compatibility with the Mecha Mech process part of it is hormonal." he turns to face Xavi, "Pilots are encouraged to engage in sexual activities to keep the body at a heightened state. This helps integration be more successful."

Xavi crosses his arms, "Yes I know this."

Jacobi crosses his arms as he waits for the trainee to get it. He sighs deeply as Xavi continues to stare blankly at him. "Either you need to watch videos to get horned up or I have to manually help you get it up until you're used to integration."

A look of understanding dawns upon Xavi's face. "Oooooooooooooh...I thought we were just supposed to jack off more."

Jacobi nods, "That's definitely part of it. Your nutrition is suplemented with chemicals to increase your sex drive but manual stimulation helps until you learn how to trigger it yourself."

Xavi looks to the simulator then to Jacobi, "Um.....what do most trainees do?"

Jacobi rolls up his sleeves and rolls his chair closer to Xavi. He pulls the gum out his mouth and chucks it into a trash container. He places one hand on Xavi's hip and the other at the top of the briefs and looks up at Xavi, "May I?"

Xavi looks down at him and licks his head and nods a yes. Jacobi clears his throat, "Computer. Confirming consent for manual assist on Trainee Xavi."

The Computer bleeps several times. "Trainee Xavi do you consent to manual assist."

Jacobi looks up at Xavi who is biting his lip. "Well?"

Xavi ohs and clears his throat, "Uh...I consent."

The computer bloops three times.

Jacobi pulls down Xavi's briefs allowing his balls and shaft to spill out. He seems a bit impressed, "Nice tackle box." Xavi smiles a bit as he stands waiting anxiously."

Jacobi leans forward and sucks Xavi's soft head into his mouth and begins to roll his tongue around the shaft. Xavi's balls bounce in response as he lets out a quiet moan. "Damn that feels good."

Jacobi mmmhmms and continues to bob on Xavi's soft shaft, waking it up with his warm wet mouth. Within minutes Xavi's cock is hard as a brick, he places his hands behind Jacobi's head and begins to start to pump his head.

Jacobi pulls Xavi's hands away and pops off his erect peen. "Ok seems like you're primed."

Xavi blinks and looks down as Jacobi rolls away, "Wait what??"

Jacobi turns as he pulls out some electrodes from the simulator, "We're not fucking....just getting you going for the simulator."

Xavi looks a bit disappointed as Jacobi points him to the chair, "Sit before it goes down." Xavi takes a seat as Jacobi wraps an electrode around his shaft. "This will keep you hard now. If it gets too intense let me know. Xavi nods as Jacobi continues to hook up the simulator. He takes a headset and is about to put it on Xavi when he asks, "Can I see your cock?"

Jacobi rolls his eyes and frees up one hand to unzip and pull out his hard cock. Xavi wows as his cock twinges, "hot cock yourself!" Jacobi nods, "I know." he says as he plonks the helmet on Xavi's head. He goes to take a step away but gives XAvi's cock a squeeze before sitting back on his chair. Xavi gasps at the surprise touch.

Jacobi tucks away his cock as he speaks into the room's comm. "Beginning integration."

Xavi sees nothing in his visor for several moments before the lights start to flow. They continue to race towards him, filling his vision before resolving into a bright white light. He looks around and realizes he is in a room made of white light.

Jacobi speaks from some comm but cannot be seen anywhere. "This is stage one. Your consciousness has been loaded in a buffer while the nanotech integrates with your organic self."

Xavi wows, "This feels amazing...."

Jacobi speaks again, "While in purgatory we can use this simulation to help you train before actually integrating with a Mecha."

Xavi looks at his genderless simulself, "Wow....I look so different."

Jacobi confirms, "Until you resolve with your new Mecha Host this is how you will look."

Xavi walks and looks around the room, "So....what do I do now."

Jacobi smirks in real life, "First you must learn to harness your energies."

Xavi looks confused, "What does that mea......oh my god what is that...." he crumples to the floor and moans in pleasure."

A smacking noise is heard on the comm before Jacobi says, "I'm sucking your cock.....anything that happens to your body here in real life is amplified in simulation."

Xavi shudders and tries to get up but is overcome with wave after wave of pleasure, "Ohhh....so intense....."

Another smacking noise is heard as the comm goes live, "Try getting up."

Xavi struggles to get up but his legs feel like jelly. After several tries he is finally able to stand on wobbly legs.

"Brace Yourself" is all he hears before the force of a giant bomb assaults his body. He flies through the air for several hundred meters before crashing into the ground. He moans in pain and cannot hear the inquiries from Jacobi. Suddenly the light goes dark and he blinks several times and realizes he is back in the real world, "What...."

Jacobi smacks his cheek, "I asked if you're ok??"

Xavi shakes his head, "I'm fine...I'm fine...what the heck was that?"

Jacobi turns and does something out of sight, "I smacked your face."

Xavi blinks as he tries to focus, "What?? Why would you do that?"

Jacobi pulls out a tube connected to a long wire, "If a simple smack on the face does that to you...imagine what a bomb will feel like when you're integrated with a Mecha." He pulls the sensor off XAvi's cock and pours some liquid over his shaft. Immediately after he places the tube over Xavi's cock.

Xavi blinks at the words and the tube suddenly on his cock, "What is this for?"

Jacobi turns and flips a switch. "Your body is still amped...this helps you focus on the sensation as you come down. As you learn to control your body response to this you'll better be able to integrate.

Xavi gasps as the machine starts to pump slowly on his cock. Jumping several inches as the air pressure circulates in the compressor. He moans as the pumping increases the warm gel lubricating his shaft. Jacobi smirks as he watches the tube pump up and down on Xavi's hefty meat, "Goal is not to cum for 20 minutes today. You can control the speed here....stay on the verge of nutting and edge yourself. Here's the timer you can focus on if that helps." Jacobi turns and starts typing into his computer. Xavi looks a bit perplexed, "Uh this is awkward."...

Jacobi turns and looks at Xavi, "What is?"

Xavi blushes a little, "I got a machine jacking me off and you're just sitting there typing on a computer."

Jacobi shrugs, "It's my job...besides I've already sucked your cock...I've seen it."

Xavi looks a bit uncomfortable. Jacobi looks at the monitors and sees levels dropping out of alignment. He turns and starts to unbutton his pants, "Would it help if I jack off with you or let you suck it?"

Xavi blinks and watches as Jacobi pulls out his thick cock and starts stroking it hard again. "Say what?"

Jacobi sighs, "Xavi...I'm going to be your technician if you pass these trials. There's not going to be an inch of your body I won't see....and not much in your brain I won't know. We can fuck if you want...or keep it platonic. Whatever you're comfortable with. I'm here to help you be the best pilot you can be."

Xavi blinks and looks a little shy, "Could...I could..I taste it?"

Jacobi smiles, "Sure bud...", he takes a step up on the simulator and puts his cock in front of Xavi's mouth, "As much as you want."

Xavi leans forward and wraps his lips around the head of Jacobi's cock. The tip glistens with a bit of precum and is salty and sweet to the taste. He opens his mouth and wraps his lips around Jacobi's head and mms at the feel of the hard meat. Jacobi starts to pump slowly as he looks at the monitors and checks to see the hormone levels increasing. Jacobi's balls lightly slap against Xavi's chin.

Xavi starts to feel a sense of energy and lust surge through his body. Jacobi looks at the monitor and pulls his cock out of Xavi's mouth fast, "There ya go buddy...there ya go....now ride that wave....focus on it...but don't let it push you over to orgasm."

Xavi awws, "Damn I wanted to suck that..."

Jacobi nods, "I know...you will....let's just go slow.....I can jack off while you watch....but for now focus on the pump and try not to nut." Xavi moans as the pump rides his cock the lubricant still warm on his flesh. He starts to feel a pressure ride through his body as his balls begin to tighten. He looks over to watch Jacobi stroking his glistening cock and he lusts for him.

Before he can change his thoughts Xavi feels a burst of energy rip through his body as his balls unleash a mighty load. He gasps in pleasure as his whole body spasms shooting thick streams of cum everywhere. He gasps for several minutes as Jacobi puts away his cock. Jacobi gets up and opens a cabinet pulling out several towels and starts to clean up the floor. The machine has come to a halt having sensed Xavi's explosion. Jacobi opens another cabinet and pulls out a water and hands it to Xavi, "Good job buddy....15 min...not bad for a first round."

Xavi takes the water with a thanks panting heavily, sweat dripping down his chest, "Damn that was intense."

Jacobi pops open a beer and takes a chug, "Ready for round 2?"

Xavi sputters the water, "Round two??"

Jacobi nods, "Yep....you'll find your sex drive will continue to increase every day." he sits back at his work station, "We got at least three more loads to blow today."

Xavi chokes on water this time, "3?? I've never nutted that many times in my life in one day!"

Jacobi turns around and smacks him on the leg, "Well lucky you you're going to do that today!"

Chapter 5 - Rub Down

Mak walks through the hangar eyeing the other Pilots and Technicians. He's pulled his modesty briefs up so that more of his ass shows. His muscular legs flex as he walks attracting many glances. He strolls over to a tech and whispers in his ear, "Can you cum fast?" The technician nods excitedly and Mak pulls him into the shadows behind a Mech's leg. Five minutes later Mak comes out of the shadows followed by a goofy smiling tech.

Mak walks over to the center comm station where Russell is sitting. "Sooooooooo...how many you got?"

Russell draws on his pad and talks without looking up, "15."

Mak slams the table drawing some attention from those around them, "15!!!"

Russell nods, "Guess I win today...if I'm not mistaken that was only your 12th."

Mak cusses, "Damn techs taking too long to nut."

Russell smirks as he looks up, "Guess you gotta know how to make them pop."

Mak grumbles.

Russell smacks Mak on the ass, "Guess that means you'll be taking my cock later."

Mak sighs, "If I must....but I'm not wearing the skirt."

Russell stands and laughs as he heads towards the exit, "Oh you're most definitely wearing the skirt."

Mak follows after him, "Dude that's so not my thing."

Russell shrugs, "That's the deal...you win You get to pound me with a couple other guys. I win, I get to pound you wearing the skirt."

Mak sighs, "I think we need a better arrangement."

Russell laughs, "Hey you drew up the rules. Not my fault these buns of steel can make any guy pop with a quickness."

Mak crosses his arms as they head towards the launch bays.

Across the base Zed is floating in a biogenetic tank stark naked. His eyes are closed and he relaxes as he free floats. A comm buzzes in his ear.

Comm: Zed you've exceeded time. Ya gotta get out bud!

Zed looks out the window and sees his tech giving him the get out sign. Zed surfaces and climbs out of the tank. Doyle is waiting at the top and hands him a towel, "Here ya go."

Zed stands up his junk smacking his leg as he moves, "Thanks." he says as he takes the towel and starts drying off. Zed is never one for modesty and often doesn't wear his modesty briefs unless in his Mecha. "Sorry....i find it relaxing in there."

Doyle smacks his ass, "I know buddy.....but the nanos need time to recharge."

Zed nods and wipes the last of the goo off him and back into the tank. "Any word?"

Doyle shakes his head, "No word from Andromeda colony....command isn't sure if it's just a solar burst or if it was another attack."

Zed makes a face as he moves to climb down the ladder. Several techs look up to watch his massive balls swing as he climbs down the ladder followed by Doyle. "I wouldn't worry yet." Doyle states, "We know solar bursts knockout communication for a few days."

Zed nods as he grabs his shorts and gets dressed, currently not in the mood to show off his goods. Doyle sits at this console and pulls up the Andromeda system comms which blare out in static.

Zzzzzzzksssssssssszzzzzzzzzztbrezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Wait, what was that? Play it back...."

Doyle rewinds the track and plays it back, "What? What did you hear?"

Zed listens carefully, "There it is again......that's not background static that's Genetik comms...."

Doyle looks a bit worried, "Are you sure?"

Zed looks at Doyle who knows instantly Zed is sure.

Doyle hits the alarm and the claxons go off, "I'll feed the info to command you head to the Mecha I'll be there as soon as I transmit.

Zed nods and takes off at a run.

15 minutes later Red, Blue and Green teams are launching into space as they head to the warp gate. Command issues orders to all units.

Command comes over the comm : Confirmed Genetik comms in the Andromeda system. Andromeda Prime has been out of communication for three days so it is unknown what their status is. Go in cautious and attempt communication with Andromeda and then report back to Command.

The Mecha rocket to the Warp gate and cross the threshold. Minutes later 15 Mecha Mechs race away from the Warp gate and hail Andromeda Prime colony.

Mercury - Andromeda Colony this is Mercury of Command. Confirm your status.

The comms are silent for several moments when the comm goes live.

Colony - Mercury this is Colony all is well. Star burst has stalled communications for several days. What brings the unscheduled visit?

Mercury - Andromeda Colony Command has picked up Genetik comms in this region. Suggest alerting colony go to high alert and activate shielding.

Silence for several moments before comm goes live again.

Colony - Mercury high alert is broadcast shields activating and lockdown in 10. Do we expect your arrival?

Firearm - Negative Colony. All units are going to sweep the system and try to track down the source of this communication.

Colony - Acknowledged.

After a brief comm conversation the units decide to split the system search in thirds. Red unit sweeps through their section attempting to find the source of the transmission.

Mercury - I'm relieved my family is safe.

Bulkload - Thanks to your impeccable hearing.

Firearm - Can the chatter and pay attention.

Whiplash - Unusual activity in grid 4.

Skipper - Confirmed. Taking a closer glance.

Firearm - Stay in formation everyone. We don't want to be taken by surprise.

Red team sweeps through grid four towards one of the larger asteroid fields floating through the system. Scanners start to highlight various asteroids in the field. Mercury activates his optics to zoom in on the asteroids in question.

Mercury - Something weird is going on with these asteroids ...they're not as....holy shit! Evade!!!

Hundreds of missiles rocket from the asteroids towards the Red team.

Mercury on open comm - All units! Genetik attack in grid 4! Hostiles engaged!

Red team attempts to evade the rockets, launching flares in every direction. Skipper takes lead and fires dozens of spheres ahead of the unit. Each sphere creates gigantic shields that start taking the brunt of the missile launches.

Firearm races forward with all guns unloaded. Skipper drops a small port in the shield allowing Firearm to rocket forward and unload a massive salvo that strafes through the asteroids. Genetik launchers explode in a wave of nuclear blasts.

The missiles stop firing and the unit gathers in formation to scan the region.

Whiplash - That was entirely too easy...there's no way

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All units turn towards the sound and gasp in horror as a massive ship starts to decloak several thousand kilometers away from them. The ship is expanding revealing a massive weapon slowly expanding from the main body of the ship.

Mercury - Andromeda Colony. Initiate Evacuation. I repeat. Initiate Evacuation. Hypergate Now! Do not I repeat do NOT attempt war gate. Massive Genetik invasion. Colony is lost. EVACUATE NOW!!

Simultaneously Firearm is on comms with command.

Firearm - Command this is Red Leader. Genetik Invasion. Scramble ALL UNITS. Andromeda Colony lost! Prepare for refugees at all outposts.

Command - Acknowledged. All Units being scrambled.

All units in the Andromeda sector start to race towards the massive Genetik ship as it unloads one of the biggest weapons the Pilots have ever seen. The speed with which it deploys is frightening!

Planetary shields arc around the Andromeda Prime Colony local defenses prepare for attack. Energy bursts erupt from the dark side of the planet as colonists Hyper Gate to safety locations.

All 15 Mecha Mechs engage the Genetik ship. Weapons pour attacks against the vessel but appear to do little damage.

12