Mecha Mech Pt. 04

Story Info
The Legion of Mecha Mechs protect humanity and have a bang!
10.1k words
4.5
1.1k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part IV

Chapter 10 - Command

An hour later Kibo is seated in a rectangular room with all the senior staff and Earthcorp officials. As the President of the Earth Colonies arrives and takes the primary seat the meeting is called to order. "Madame President, this is Kibo, leader of Red Unit. He was one of the primary Mecha Mech pilots that engaged the Genetiks in the Andromeda Prime incident."

Madame President, "So glad to see you well Pilot. I have been briefed on the incident."

Kibo stands and addresses the officials in the room. "This morning I began re-integration with my AI crystal in the new Mecha Mech frame. During the procedure I was encountered with an anomaly that no Mecha Mech pilot has ever faced. During the procedure an upgrade was added to the AI crystal which resulted in a new interface."

Colonel - New interface?

Kibo nods and pulls up a holo that shows the projection of the new AI display. "This is Firearm, my AI. He can now communicate with me directly instead of through the diagnostic screens. Communication is so rapid that anyone outside of this direct link is not capable of viewing or perceiving the information. I was also advised that the new upgraded AI will enhance the new Mecha Mechs with greater abilities and if needed could be directly controlled by the AI for short periods of time."

Colonel interjects, "Controlled by the AI?? Now wait just a damn minute. If AI can take over the Mech Shells....what's to stop them from moving into them permanently?"

Kibo takes a seat, "At this time this is all I know. Since this was unprecedented I decided to end the simulation and request this meeting."

The president steeples her fingers as all eyes turn towards her. "This is definitely new ground. Suggestions?"

A scientist raises their hand and is given the floor, "Theoretically the AI could have taken over the Mecha Mechs at any point. Human integration is a hindrance to their speed and computational abilities. We've always wondered why they simply didn't just do it on their own. If this was a priority for them before they would simply have done it already. "

The colonel scoffs, "First the Genetiks and now the AI CRystals....are we to repeat our past mistakes and allow another creation out into the universe as a threat to us?"

The scientist scoffs, "Are you saying the AI CRystals are now enemies simply because they chose to evolve?"

The general shoots back, "I am saying we need to protect ourselves. We cannot let this get out of control."

The president raises her hand for silence and looks to the scientist, "How probable is it that the AI Crystals will take over? Does it pose a risk to our pilots?"

The scientist clears his throat, "At this time Madame president we don't have that information."

She nods and thinks for several moments, "We cannot speculate on what we do not know. We can however choose a course of action based on what we do.

1. The AI have kept us safe from the Genetiks since their discovery.

2. The AI only chose evolution after this latest attack which we were utterly unprepared for.

3. Without the AI we have no means of defending ourselves at ALL.

For the moment I will allow the AI CRystals to continue their upgrades on ONLY the Mecha Mechs destroyed in Andromeda Prime. All others are to be held back from upgrades until such time as we deem safe to proceed.

She stands and walks out not providing anyone the opportunity to debate her decision. The general turns and looks to the scientist, "Hope you are right...if not you just killed us all." He stands and leaves the room, his staff following behind.

Kibo stands and starts to head out, "Guess me and Firearm have a date."

Chapter 11 - Training

The next morning Kibo meets Martin in the loading bay bright and early.

"MOrning Kibo", Martin says as he starts bringing all the systems online.

Kibo yawns and stretches as he reaches the loading bay, "So sleepy." drops his pants and stretches one more time.

Martin eyes the massive trouser snake, "Good lord is it getting bigger?"

Kibo chuckles and grabs his junk, shaking it a bit, "Dunno....keep feeding him a hungry bottom."

Martin smacks his lips and eyes the meat from the corner of his eye as he continues to bring systems online.

Kibo looks over his shoulder and sees no activity in the hub as it's so early, "You want a quick taste?'

Martin turns with wide eyes, "Say what?"

Kibo continues looking over his shoulder as he shakes his dick, "Do you wanna taste it real quick?"

Martin looks down the corridor and sees no one so hops off his stool and kneels in front of Kibo, "You sure it's ok?"

Kibo nods as he shakes it again, "Do it quick before anyone comes by."

Martin stares at the massive cock in front of him, "It's been a while ..." he leans forward and scoops up the head with his lips giving it a gentle kiss. He takes the growing shaft in his right hand and pulls his lips back. A strand of precum connecting the head to his lips. "Just as sweet as I remember."

Kibo smirks and watches as Martin slides his warm lips down half his shaft before gagging on its thickness. "Ooooh you're out of practice bud....you used to get 3/4 of the way down before you gagged."

Martin slides back down the shaft trying to catch his breath. Kibo frowns and places his hands behind Martin's head and pushes him back down the shaft, "Nuh uh....breath thru your nose you know better."

Martin is caught by surprise and tries to brace himself against Kibo's body. Kibo takes control and starts sliding his shaft in and out of Martin's mouth-hole letting the technician get used to his thickness again. Kibo's balls swing like a pendulum and whaps against Martin's throat.

Kibo grows large in Martin's mouth making the technician moan and gag at the same time. Several times he starts to choke as the shaft bottoms out at the back of his throat. Spittle starts to shoot out the side of Martin's mouth each time he chokes, leaving a thick sheen on the tree trunk taking over his throat. Kibo looks down to see Martin staring up at him with eager eyes so he starts pumping faster, his meat doubling in size every few seconds. Martin gags more with each thrust as the cock pushes further and deeper down his thrust. Tears pour down his face as he gags once again on the massive beast.

Kibo lunges forward and pounds Martin's mouth causing him to choke once again. This time tho Martin needs a break and rips his face away from the cock with a loud pop. He wheezes as he tries to catch his breath. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck you have gotten bigger *cough hack wheeze*"

Kibo grins as he strokes his hard shaft, "You like?"

Martin wipes his mouth, "Damn tasty but fuuuuuuuuck Imma lose my voice over this one." he chuckles

Kibo looks down the hall and still sees no one out this early hour, "Think you can take it?"

Martin blinkblinks, "Uh ....."

Kibo slides behind Martin pulling him up to a standing position. With deft hands he undoes the buttons on Martin's pants and drops them to the floor, "Do you wanna try taking him?"

Martin looks at Kibo over his shoulder, "Fuck yeah..."

Kibo rests his head on Martin's crack and spits a huge gob of saliva over the head. He flicks the head through the spit several times, getting it nice and coated before sliding it down between the crack. Martin moans as Kibo teases his tight hole with the head before pushing forward firmly. Martin jolts at the size of the beast trying to gain entry. He white knuckles his desk, "Holy fuck......that is massive."

Kibo chuckles, "That's not even the tip yet." he spits on the head again, giving it a good coat before pushing forward once again.

Martin tries to pull away but is gripped by his shoulder pulling him back, "Don't run away now...you wanted it." Kibo says. He presses forward into Martin as his head starts to stretch him further. Martin gasps as his hole is penetrated, the pleasure and pain so intense he stands on his tiptoes trying to get away. Kibo has other plans and pulls Martin closer to him. The head pushes forward, opening Martin slowly to his max.

With a sudden pop the head slides into Martin with an intense surge of pleasure. Martin hisses as he's not used to being this open and tries to relax on the piece of hard rock now inside him. "Holy fuck.....and Tre takes this on the regular."

Kibo rests as he lets his toy get used to his girth, "Yep....every day."

Martin thumps his hand hard on the table several times, "Dayuuuuuuuum this is painful." He bites his lip as Kibo flexes his head inside Martin, "Oh fuuuuuuuuck."

Kibo reaches around and grabs Martin's now erect cock and starts to stroke it slightly in an attempt to help him relax.

From down the corridor a voice is heard, "Hey guys I just wanted to see how things are...go-ing." Tre looks surprised as he sees his partner inside Martin.

Martin gasps, "Ohh..uh....uh.."

Tre looks at Martin then Kibo, "I can't believe this."

Kibo says nothing and continues to wiggle his cock inside Martin who gasps and tries to pull away but Kibo holds him still, "Tre...uh...uh."

Tre looks so relieved, "Oh thank god he found someone else to wreck. My hole needs a break.", he walks up to the console and takes a seat next to Martin's bent over body, "I just wanted to see how the testing is going?"

Kibo starts to pump Martin loosening him up slowly, "We haven't started yet Martin got dickstracted."

Tre chuckles as Martin looks embarrassed and in pain. "Oh Martin don't worry it's normal for pilots to fuck their techs. I'm surprised you don't do it more often."

Martin grips the counter too embarrassed to speak as he's stretched beyond capacity by Kibo. Tre looks down at Kibo's thick glistening cock sliding slowly into Martin, "Fuck that looks hot.", he reaches down and pulls at his modesty briefs that are tightly shrinking. He adjusts the side and pulls out his cock, "Here Martin suck on this....it'll help you take his cock."

Martin blinks as Tre's thick cock is pushed into his face. Martin looks up at Tre's smiling face then back at the leaking shaft and opens his mouth. Tre pushes himself into Martin's mouth enjoying the warm wetness inside. Martin moans as he's spitroasted from both sides. His cock twitches several times as his body begins to relax. He notices that while not as big as Kibo, Tre is sporting a nice piece of meat with a stream of precum that is super sweet.

Kibo smirks and sighs as he slips further into Martin, "Ahhhhh there ya go....there ya go." He pulls back his hard rock and spits on again making it slick with moisture before pushing himself back in again. "Ooooh there ya go......you almost got it all."

Tre grabs Martin's head and gives him several thrusts before pulling back and popping his cock out of the tech's mouth. A strand of saliva hangs between the cock and mouth, "Dang that's hot." Tre says, "But I gotta go to my training. You two have fun...don't hurt him Kibo." he turns and walks back to his training bay...his cock hard and free of his modesty briefs.

Kibo wastes no time and continues to stretch Martin's super tight hole. The warm throbbing muscle clenches Kibo's meat making him shiver with pleasure. Taking holes is always something he enjoys but making new holes quiver with his meat brings him great enjoyment. He presses forward again firmly once more and feels himself reach balls deep inside Martin who jumps from the sudden depth. He tries to pull away from the pain of the boner in him but Kibo holds him tight.

Martin squeaks, "fuck fuck fuck that feels so good......" his dick starts to leak a river of precum, "Holy shit I'm leaking....I never leak.."

Kibo holds his place inside Martin as he leans forward and whispers in the tech's ear, "That's what a good dick will do to you."

Martin melts under Kibo as the pilot flexes the full might of his shaft inside his stretched out hole. Never has he taken a dick so big before and the stimulation is almost more than he can bear. Both of his legs shake from the pain and pleasure erupting from his hole. Kibo starts to pull his meat back and thrusts gently back in again. Martin's dick bounces involuntarily.

Kibo leans back and pulls out halfway again and is about to thrust back in, "ooop...guess your hole isn't ready for this daddy yet....you're bleeding a little."

Martin blinks and looks back, "What...."

Kibo holds onto Martin's back and pulls his daddy shaft out slowly, "Yep....it's a process....gotta take a break for today."

Martin frowns and slumps onto the table, "Fucccccck" he squeals as the meat glides out of his hole reducing it back to a stretched version of normal.

Kibo pats him on the back, "you ok?"

Martin turns wiping the precum off his cock, "Fuck yeah....."

Kibo scoops up Martin and plops him on the table in a sitting position, "I never let my boys go unfinished. He spits in his hand and grabs hold of Kibo's seven inch cock. He wipes the spit up and down the length of the shaft before gripping it firmly. He stares deep into Martin's eyes before starting to stroke the shaft firmly yet rapidly. Martin gasps in pleasure and grips the counter with both hands as the sudden stimulation overwhelms his body. Every half minute or so Kibo spits down onto Martin's shaft, coating it again with warm slick fluid. Martin moans as his balls tighten, waves of pleasure course through his body. His breathing grows deeper and faster as the pleasure builds in this throbbing cock. Martin continues to lockstare with him even as the waves of ecstasy erupt out of Martin's rock hard shaft. Cum explodes all over his chest and coats Kibo's hands. "That's a good tech....give me that load."

Kibo keeps jacking Martin's shaft as several bursts of cum fly free. Residual nut continues to pour out of the shaft and Martin begins to squirm with discomfort as Kibo continues to stroke him, "Ugh....oh fuck..stop stop."

Kibo continues to jack Martin off for many moments leaving him a squirming mess as his dick starts to go soft. Kibo smiles and smacks Kibo's legs, "There ya go..."

Martin melts into his chair breathing hard, "That was fucking intense."

Kibo wipes his hand on a towel, his own boner raging bigger than ever. Martin frowns, "Want me to take care of that for you?"

Kibo shakes his head, "Nah....boners help with integration. If I blow my load it'll decrease efficiency. I'll get it in ya next time."

Martin blinks, "Next time?"

Kibo nods and turns to smile at Martin, "Didn't you hear Tre? My libido is thru the roof...he wants me to find a fuck buddy or two to take care of it. He honestly can't bottom any more than he already does for me." Kibo thinks for a second, "Unless you don't wanna bottom for me? I shouldn't presume."

Martin stands and pulls up his pants before grabbing the towel from Kibo and wiping the cum off his chest, "Do I want to??? Fuck yeah..."

Kibo smacks Martin on the bottom, "Let me know in a few days after your hole recovers. That wasn't even the start of it. I get bigger."

Martin blinks, "Bigger??"

Kibo nods as he opens the hatch, "Yep...sometimes double what you took."

Martin sputters, "holy fuck..."

Kibo starts to put a leg into the Mecha and looks down to see his swing cock throbbing, "Fuck..." he says, "Can I feel you once more?"

Martin stands and drops his pants. Kibo scoops up behind him, "I'll be careful I don't wanna hurt you." he spits on his cock greasing it up nice and good before sliding into Martin once again. Martin hisses at the stinging pain. Kibo doesn't push more than the head in and stays where he is at, "Ugh...warm....so tight."

Martin's leg shakes involuntarily at the massive knot in his hole. He bites his lip as waves of pleasure start to build again. Kibo hugs his waist tightly as he enjoys the sensation on his shaft, "I just wanna wreck that hole.....but I don't wanna hurt you." he starts to pull again again but Martin's arm shoots back gripping his butt and holding him in place "Wait...not yet."

Kibo smirks and stays where is enjoying the warmth of the pulsating hole on his shaft. Over the next few minutes Martin pushes himself back onto the throbbing meat until his hole slides to the base. Kibo is impressed with the speed with which his hole absorbs his cock but doesn't move knowing he doesn't wish to injure the tech any further.

Martin quivers under Kibo as his hole spasms from the stretch. Kibo flexes his cock eliciting a loud moan, "Frak I wanna fuck you." A twinge of uncomfortable pain alerts Martin that is a bad idea, "Damn...I don't think I can..."

Kibo nods, "I get it.....it's a beast to take", he starts to ease his shaft out.

Martin hisses knowing he overdid it this time as his hole starts to complain its pain. With a loud pop Kibo withdraws leaving Martin's hole sated and angry from abuse.

Martin gasps as he leans down to pull up his pants, "Fuck me..."

Kibo chuckles as he wipes his cock with the towel, "I just did...."

Martin sits gingerly as he catches his breath, "Aww did I hurt your hole." Kibo jokes.

Martin frowns and throws another towel at Kibo, "Hurt it? You facking wrecked it." he says before laughing. "Imma feel that for hours."

Kibo gently patpats Martin's face, "Try days." He turns and hops into the Mecha hatch with a raging boner.

Martin follows and closes the hatch from the outside before noticing his cock is rock hard again, "Faaack I could jack off again..." He clears his throat and tries to regain his composure putting on the head com.

Chapter 12 - All systems go

Kibo strokes his cock with his left hand as he brings up the displays with his right. Nano systems start to come online as biogenic goo starts to fill the chamber. He scoops up some of the goo and starts stroking some more. His shaft still feels the tightness of Martin's hole and he sighs happily at the memory sensation. The goo glides over his cock as he milks it a few more times before the chamber overflows his body.

Respiration systems kick in and he floats a few moments relaxing in the null space before bringing on integration protocols.

Kibo - Ready for integration.

Martin comms, "Initiating procedure."

Systems come online as the patch is complete. A stream of lights flood in front of Kibo as the AI avatar for Firearm comes online.

Firearm - Greetings Kibo.

Kibo - Morning Firearm. Ready to take her for a spin?

Firearm - I am not a her.

Kibo chuckles as he starts activating exterior sensors and optics. "It's a euphemism."

Firearm - Ah. A Terran 'Joke' Ha ha ha.

Kibo - This is going to take some getting used to.

Firearm - I am detecting an increase in your libido as well as a 20% increase in your erection. 15% increase in respiration....

Kibo waves his hand in the goo, "Yes yes...I know....preflight workout."

Firearm - Acknowledged.

Kibo finishes patching into the system and slides into AI simulation completely. His optics open to reveal the Mecha's view of the chamber. Massive mech hands raise up as he stares at them.

Kibo - This feels different.

AI - All systems are wiped clean. All previous armaments and adaptations have been wiped clean. New systems will develop with use. Each New Mecha Mech will develop with the host to maximize combat potential.

Kibo detaches the Mecha Mech from the moorings and drifts into the zero g space of the training chamber. He marvels at how smoothly the Mech reacts to his mental commands.

AI - Thought conversion is increased by 20%. Mecha response to synaptic should now be equivalent to motion of your Terran frame.

Kibo smirks, "Then let's give her a workout."

Martin watches the holocam as the Mecha Mech glides away. The Mecha is a shade of silver lacking any of the distinct markings or armaments of its previous version. He watches the diagnostics monitoring for any problems. "Clear to launch Firearm."