Mechanic's Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms crossed again and a moment later an ivory bra with lace held up her breasts. Nothing else covered her torso. The tail of her hair was back in his original hand, he could also feel her holding onto his legs, nearly clinging to him, and to this moment.

"Would you like me to touch you?" he asked. The rumble of his voice still held strength even in the asking, but he wanted her to have a choice now that she was exposed. It was one last way for her to say something in order to stop it all.

He realized the redundancy of his question. He had already touched her when he grabbed her hair. He was in fact holding her now. She was exposed now and things had the possibility of changing, she had the option of changing her mind at anytime. Asking her desires was a way of reinforcing her choice.

He knew he had the physical strength to literally take everything he wanted from her, and he knew she wouldn't fight back if he decide to take complete advantage of her. He still wanted her consent. He didn't want only her consent, but her own desire.

He wanted to feel consumed just as much as she did. Sexual release was amazing in itself but when he could be consumed as readily as she was about to be, it was satisfying on another level. The entire interaction wasn't one sided or biased to a partner. There was a sense of accomplishment but also of appreciation that came from giving while simultaneously receiving exactly what is needed.

"Yes," she said then more urgently, "Yes please, touch me. I want to feel you on me, inside of me."

Brad reached down and pushed his hand under her bra, cupping her left breast. The supple flesh was warm, filling his palm, and her nipple pressed like a little button. A quiet moan escaped her mouth and she exhaled. He squeezed, compressing the flesh but didn't grip her tightly. She took in a breath and her lips parted.

"Give me your hand," he said, his own hand coming free of her bra. Without a word she put a hand in his. He guided it to his waistband, her fingers snaking back under it. "Pull," he ordered. She did and with little resistance, his cock leapt out from his jeans, hard and proud.

Her eyes bulged at him. He knew bigger existed in the world, mostly seen in porn, but he was quite proud of his hidden sword, normally sheathed in his right pant leg. He smiled inwardly, then applied slight pressure to the back of her head, encouraging Marissa to take it in her mouth.

Hot breath and cool saliva met with his flesh first. The softness of her tongue sliding down the underside of his cock was the second sensation and it forced a sound like that of grating gravel to come out of him. Her lips closed around the shaft, the damp warmth of her mouth holding him.

He looked down and watched as she lowered her face in his lap, taking more of him in. It was a slow, deliberate motion. Brad's breath left him through his own parted lips in a whispered exhale. She managed to get halfway down his length before the back of her mouth stopped her. He felt the hard wall of her throat and gave her head so as not to make her uncomfortable. He could press and force later.

She drug her lips back up his length, turning her head and sucking just enough to press the insides of her cheeks to him. Wetness evaporated off of his hot flesh, a cool feeling securing a grasp on his member.

Marissa wasted little time near his crown and pushed herself back down. Her mouth enveloped his cool skin, liquid heat rushing around the tower, her tongue working against the sides while sliding down. When his tip hit the back of her mouth, she paused for a moment, savoring him being inside of her. She swallowed against him, the motion of her throat opening then he felt himself being pulled in with a little pop sensation. She moaned in pleasure and a second later was coming up for air.

Her whole face lifted from his lap and Brad found her smiling, with a little string of drool from her lips to the tip of his cock. One of her delicate hands came up, the colored nails of her fingers flashed a maroon while wrapping around it. "Wholly shit," she choked out a laugh and he could see tiny tears had formed at the corners of her eyes, "I didn't know you were so big."

Brad found laughter in his voice when he spoke, "Well, I'm sure there are bigger somewhere, but I hope you like it."

"Mmm I love it." Marissa then took him back in her mouth, her hand moving to cup and play with his balls. Up and down she went, slow at first and always to the back of her mouth. She didn't jam him against the wall of resistance that was there, but used it to massage his tip with small, half swallowing motions while her tongue cupped underneath and twisted around his shaft like a constrictor.

He languished in the oral pleasure. Feeling her mouth slip up and down his cock sent shivers through his back and up his spine. He forced himself to relax while she devoured him, not allowing himself to lerch up and force himself into her any deeper than desired.

She slowed suddenly, allowing her lips to creep down his length, taking as much of him as possible. He felt her swallow preemptive to reaching the back of her mouth, then he found himself against it. She held him there and he watched her snake her free hand between her legs, spreading them.

He felt her groan against him, her fingertips working against the folds of his scrotum. Her arm moved as she rubbed over the top of her jeans. With her kneeling, he knew she should be able to put her hand inside of her pants and rub her clit. He wondered why she wasn't doing that. He wanted to put his own fingers between her legs and feel her pussy but the position was wrong.

She swallowed against him and felt her push. With the little pop, he was in her throat again. She moaned and worked her hand in her pussy. Pushing, his entire shaft slid into her throat and a second later her lips pressed against the skin of his base. She held him there and her eyes strained to look up at him. He met her eyes and felt her bounce slightly then her hand began slapping her pussy. Little squeaking sounds came from her throat and trails of tiny tears like beads of shiny glass rolled out of her eyes.

He didn't hold her there. He wanted to have his hands in so many places, taking even more from her, but he resisted. Instead, Brad reveled in the bliss of her own pleasure, lost in the bliss of being consumed. "Oh Fuck! Baby girl, my mother of fucking God! Yes, yes, love on my cock."

She came up for air, wet drool running down her chin. She smiled and stroked his cock. "Will you please cum in my mouth?" Marissa dove onto his erection while he tried to formulate words to answer.

Brad took both hands and ran them down the sides of her face and into her hair. "Will you swallow?"

She stopped bobbing on him, "Every drop," she took him back into her mouth, the pulling sensation returning as she swallowed against him, preemptively preparing to push more of him into her throat.

With her response, his orgasm began to build. Waves of euphoria crashed through him, his eyes locked onto Marissa while she slid up and down his cock. His legs were weakening and beginning to sag, pressure building in his pelvis.

She slowed and stopped, pulling her mouth off of him. He opened his eyes. He didn't remember closing them, and looked down at her. She still had a hand between her legs but now it was inside of her jeans. It worked furiously, her mouth open and round in an "O" shape.

He realized she was nearly coming. She was close. Her other hand rested on his thigh, the nails biting into the skin. His cock surged and a bit of precum dribbled out. He felt it cool instantly and then Marissa was there, her tongue cupping his cock as the clear fluid pooled on her.

"Will you please fuck my mouth, Sir?" she asked, breathless as her hand rubbed deep inside of her.

Brad's hands pulled her mouth to his cock in answer. He didn't trust his voice. He took a few strokes at first, allowing her lips and tongue to soak his skin again. She moaned while he took his turn, using and consuming her.

Encouraged by her moans, he held her in place and pushed a little deeper into her. The back of her mouth touched his tip and she began moaning louder, the vibrations felt in his own body. She swallowed and felt her impale her throat on him, so he pushed, running himself up to the hilt.

Her throat tightened and he began to pull out but she moved her hand to his ass and pulled, the strength of her pull almost making him stumble. She bounced herself on him and he understood.

Holding her head, and making sure to stay in her throat, he fucked her throat. The thrusts were short and made her blond hair bounce. She began to scream and kept the pressure up on his ass.

Her throat tightened like a vice on him, making it difficult to slide, but she came. He could feel her pleasure electrifying her entire body, the air smelling of flowery cum and a glance down past his hand showed him a large wet spot forming at her crotch.

Her face was red now, his short thrusts jostling her head. He stopped and forced himself out of her. Marissa gasped for air like a fish out of water, a glazed look on her face.

After a moment she moved her mouth back to his cock, sucking on him like she was dying of thirst and his cock poured water.

Without hesitation, she pushed him back into her throat and he resumed fucking her face. With her hand still buried in her pants, she began to cum again. He paid attention to her orgasm and once she crested the peak of it, he pulled his length out of her throat, but not her mouth.

Brad was getting closer now and knew if she came on him like that again, he would pump her throat full of cum. The pressure was near to overwhelming the pleasure for him. "I'll cum in your throat of you cum on my cock like that again."

She popped off and smiled at him, "Good."

That brought him right to the edge. She wanted him. She wanted to feel him coat her throat. It was a blissful dream come true.

Marissa took his cock back into her mouth, swallowing him into her throat and bounced herself on him, beginning to cum. She screamed with her throat full of his cock.

He erupted. The muscles in his entire body squeezed, contracting on his pleasure center and a he felt the rapid fire shots spray the inside of her throat. Every endorphin receiving nerve exploded at once.

She took it in, moving herself along his length while his testicles convulsed, pushing him into her. He felt her moan and swallow, his head moving back out to her mouth, her tongue coaxing and bribing more from him.

He didn't know if seconds passed or hours. Eventually, her oral stimulation slowed, his cock deflated but still in her mouth. When he finally sat, she laid her cheek on his bare thigh.

"Thank you for cumming, Sir." Marissa said.

Brad lost track of his existence for a time, adrift in a fantasy world of real life memory...

12