Medical Marijuana and Daughter's Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

I reach down in an erotic panic and pull the hem up much more. Oh no, I can see the crotch of my panties. He must see it too. Oh no. In shame and extreme lust, I bury my face in his chest and spread my legs as a clear invitation for his hand.

Matt;

The shy lady just spread her legs like a real slut. Look at the big wet spot on the crotch of her white, satin panties.

I gaze at her MILF crotch, my first. I can see some pubic hair though the wet spot of her panties. Some hairs even spill out the sides. All the girls I fuck shave. This is amazing. It's a fucking full, fucking beaver. My cock is rock hard. I slide my palm up her thigh.

She moans and says desperately, "Matt, please, please don't touch me up there. I can't. Please."

I am from the world of no mean no. "Of course, Ann. Whatever you say."

I stroke her leg. I can see she is enjoying this immensely. With my other hand unzip the back of her dress.

Ann;

I feel cool air on my back and the top of my dress falls. Matt has unzipped the back. Oh shit.

He whispers, "You said I could feel your skin above your dress. I just lowered your dress to give me more to feel."

Before I can object his right hand goes to my bare breast and cups it expertly. My nipple is diamond hard and when he rolls it between his fingers a megawatt jolt of sensation explodes from it to my crotch. I bury my face deeper in his shoulder to stifle a loud moan from my throat. I'm too ashamed to admit that I don't want him to stop. I'll just let him explore as he wishes.

His large masculine hand cups and kneads my breasts. It's crazy-making. I can feel a large dam break in my primitive, erotic brain. I grab his hand on my leg and press it onto to my burning, very needy crotch.

I can hear my voice shout, "YES, oh yes, feel me there. Please feel me there." I kiss his chest in total abandon. Screw the red line.

Matt;

Ah, the feel of a hot wet pussy through a girl's panties is such a wonderful thing. Plus knowing you'll be fucking it soon, guaranteed, is such a turn on. Fuck, who would have thought Kimmie's mom was such a slut? I love to talk dirty to sluts.

"Your pussy feels really sweet, Ann. Very sweet."

As I run my hand over the wet crotch of her panties, her hips hump my hand. She's kissing my chest and groaning. Boy does she need a good fuck or what?

I'll take out my dick. That always gets the girls super horny and begging for it.

Ann;

He whispers in my ear, "I'm going to pull your panties down. Lift your ass to help me."

I close my knees and lift my bum off the sofa as he peels my panties down and off. I feel so naked. I bury my face deeper into his muscular chest. I'm so shamed but can't stop.

What's this? I hear his zipper and now his belt buckle being undone. I smell the musky odor of a man's private parts. I know without looking that his bare manhood has been released. I ball my fist on his thigh. My primitive instinct compels me to hold his cock but my logical brain is fighting it. Oh, sweet mercy, I shouldn't. I really shouldn't.

Matt;

The sexiest moment with a girl I'm going to fuck is when they lift their asses to let me pull their panties down. That is when they know and I know my cock will soon be balls deep in their hot pussies. No turning back.

"Wow, Ann, that's the first hairy beaver I've ever seen. Wow, that's beautiful." Let me get my fingers all over that thing.

The instant my hand touches her thigh, her legs spring apart. The shy lady buries her face in my chest and whimpers as I touch her. I run my fingers through her pubic hair. It's thick and soft. Sweet. Then I run my open palm over her pussy from the top to her ass. It's super slick with love juices. She moans just like all the other girls. Ah, she's kissing my chest. She loves this, the horny woman.

Ann;

Matt growls in a masculine voice. "Hold my cock Ann."

I comply immediately and am shocked with how thick, hard and long it is. It's like velvet over titanium. I lift my head from his chest and look down. What a beautiful thing. There is so much shaft above my fist wrapped around the base. My mind swirls with the thought of it deep inside of me. I look over at my crotch and see his big hand pleasuring me. What an erotic scene.

Matt;

No girl has ever felt my dick without it ending in a fuck session. We all like a good fuck. Why would Mrs. Young be any different?

I stand and look down at her as I strip off my jeans and underwear. I order her, "I want you nude. Take off that dress."

She runs over to the door, locks it and her dress falls from her body to the floor as she walks back to me. She has a slim yoga-toned body with big tits. Her nipples are small like Kimmie's just like I guessed. My hard erection is pointing straight at her and she stares at it with a serious look in her eyes as she comes to me and hugs my body. I reach down and feel her sweet ass. It's very womanly, not like the small asses of the girls I usually fuck. I take a good handful of butt with my right hand with my thumb deep in her crack skimming her asshole. I love her knowing nothing is off limits when I fuck someone.

Ann;

His body is so perfect, muscular and toned. His hands are on my bottom and my hands go to his butt. It's as hard as his chest. This is all so illicit. Oh my god, I remember when Matt was just a young boy at our pool parties just a few years ago. Ann, you are such a slut. But that hard cock against my stomach is not a boy's. it's a grown man's. I need that cock.

He takes my hands and backing up, pulls me towards the sofa. My heart gives a leap as I realize the fucking is going to start. YES. This is going to be epic. He sits and his erection is like a flagpole. I go to put my knee on the sofa to mount it.

"No Ann, first suck my cock. I really like that."

I haven't given oral since college. That was off the menu with my husband.

I start to protest, "But..."

"No buts Ann. If you want me to fuck your hot pussy, you'll have to suck my dick. Or I can go back downstairs and get one of those young teens to suck it. Your choice."

I certainly don't want that to happen. He spreads his legs and shifts his butt to the edge of the sofa. I put my hands on his thighs and go to my knees on the rug between his legs. His penis is uncircumcised, and the foreskin is fully retracted exposing the deep red engorged head. His clean-shaven ball-sack hangs down. I look up to his face and see he has a big shit-ass grin on it. What a conceited ass-hole. But I need this.

Matt

Un-fucking-believable. There is prim and proper Mrs. Young on her knees going to suck my lucky dick. She is so beautiful. I love her long blonde hair. Even without makeup, she's very pretty. Holy fuck. This is really happening.

Oh nice, she just grasped my hard boner. Her hand looks so small on the shaft. Great, she's getting higher on her knees to suck me off.

"Just kiss the head of my dick. Ah, yes, just like that. I bet you've sucked a lot of dick in your time. Now lick my cock all over. Make it real wet. Yes, just like that. Ummmm that feels so good. Okay, now put my dick head in that hot mouth of yours.

I can hear animal growls coming from my throat as Mrs. Young gobbles the head of my cock. Girls are so much prettier when my dick is in their mouth. Sweet fucking Jesus, her bobbing her head on my cock is one erotic fucking show.

"Not so fast, love. I want to cum in your pussy not your mouth. That's what you want, right?

She nods.

Ann;

Licking and sucking his perfect penis is really turning me on. I slip a hand to my crotch and find the hard nub of my clit. I can feel my nostrils flare as I breath hard as the intense pleasure my fingers strumming the pleasure button washes over my body. A hand goes to the top of my head and pushes lower. I know what he wants, and I dip lower to lick his balls. I've never done this even with my ex but I lick with gusto. This is so nasty and erotic.

I look up at his face. He smiles and says, "That's right Ann, make those balls really wet." He groans as I pleasure his sack. Should I lick his ass-hole? Before I do that, he growls, "Well it's time for that fucking. Get up here and mount my cock." He's shifts back with his arms outstretched across the back of the sofa. The conceited shit wants me to impale myself on his substantial manhood. It's seems impossibly large. But I know he fucked Kimmie and if she could take it, mom can.

Matt;

Here she comes, staring at my hard dick as she rises. Now, one knee on each side of my legs. I love to let the girls take my dick and put it in their pussies themselves. I love the horny look on their pretty face when my fat cock splits their tight pussy.

Mrs. Young's tits are fuller than my usual fuck-mates. They're sexy in a different way.

Ah, she's reaching down to notch the end of my dick in her vagina. She really wants a good fuck. Oh wow, she screamed as she lowered her body onto my cock. Her wet, hot pussy just wrapped around my cock like a snug, wet glove. Fuck that feels so sweet. I can feel my ball against her ass. There is that super horny look that girls get on their faces when they feel my cock deep inside. Gotta love it.

I take her tits in my hands. "I love your breasts Ann. You don't mind if I feel them for a while do you?"

She get's a quizzical look on her face like she didn't get the joke and says, "No Matt, go ahead."

I confess to her, "I used to jerk off after the pool parties where you wore those sexy bikinis to showed off your beautiful breasts. I never imagined I'd be holding these sweet babies." I massage them deeply and Mrs. Young throws her head back and moans loudly.

"You like that don't you, you sexy, nasty woman."

She pants out a reply, "Yes, you bad boy."

I move my hands to her womanly hips and dip my lips to her nipple. I suck it into my mouth and flick my tongue over her hard bud.

She grabs my head and presses my face into her chest, "Oh fuck, YES!. Oh my god, that's great."

I pull on her hips and my dick slides slightly in and out of her love canal.

Ann;

My center feels so full, unlike anything I've felt before. I might die of pleasure.

"Matt, your cock feels so fucking good. Oh my god."

I lean my hands on his ripped chest and rock my hips to get more friction. His cock is deep into my inflamed pussy. He lifts my hips and his manhood slides almost out of my body. Oh no. Then he lowers my pussy back with a thud on his lap. YES! On my own, I repeat this up and down motion again and again. The lusty sensation of it is mind-blowing. His eyes are drilled into our lower bodies watching his manhood violating my private parts.

I beg, "Sweetheart, please rub my clit."

He licks his right thumb and places it on my love spot.

"You horny woman you."

Matt;

I swirl my thumb on her button as she rocks her hips keeping my dick buried to the hilt. She's got a serious look on her face as she focuses on her erotic needs. Her hips rock faster.

She screams, "Oh sweet Mary, I'm cumming. Oh wow. AAAAAAHHHHHH, OH, AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhh. I'm CUUUMMMMMmming. YES. YES. Yes. Ahhh. Jesus, oh my god."

This is fucking fun. What a horny sight watching Mrs. Young cum on my cock. Her hair is all awry and she's breathing hard like she's run a hundred yard dash. She crashes onto my chest and her body slowly stops convulsing and goes limp.

No fucking way are we taking a break. My dick needs to pound a hot pussy.

"Get up Ann and on your back. I need some thrusting."

I push her to the side and go to my knees on the floor facing the sofa. I push her leg over to put her on her back in front of me. Her legs are in the air and her hairy erotic beaver is cock-high and calling to me. I grab her hips, lift and pull her body to the sofa's edge towards my cock. She is heavier and less delicate than babes I normally fuck but feminine in a womanly way.

Ann;

Matt is staring down at my crotch with a hungry look in his eyes.

"What a fine hairy pussy you have Mrs. Young." He strokes his big cock and licks his lips seductively. "Let me just get my cock really hard to fuck your fine pussy really good."

This is the most erotic thing I've ever seen. A young man with a perfect virile body stoking himself to full arousal as my womanhood waits to be penetrated. I put my fist to my mouth and bite my knuckle. This whole episode is such a lusty thrill ride. His foreskin retracts from the deep red, engorged head of his penis as his manhood gets longer and stiffer. I get a surge of fear combined with animal lust as his male energy rises and fills the bubble surrounding us. My body is his. I wait to be penetrated.

He says almost in a reverie, "Oh, yes. I'm going to fuck this fine hairy pussy so good." He dips the head of his weapon to my love opening.

"Oh, does that look so good or what. The head of my cock is entering your tight pussy. I love the red naked gash of your inner lips with your outer lips covered with pubic hair. So fucking natural. Oh, yes, such a beautiful pussy."

This all so crazy making. I need that cock, now. I reach down and pull his ass to have his manhood split me. He pushes my knees to my chest and enters me balls-deep. I whimper in acceptance. His male energy overwhelms me. Oh, sweet Jesus, use me boy, do me. The thoughts echo in my brain. Use me strong young boy. Do me. I keep the dirty thoughts secretly in my head. But his perfect weapon drilling into my center over and over breaks down all my modesty. The thoughts spill into screams.

"OH FUCK YES. USE ME BABY. DO ME." I pull wildly on his ass to urge him on. "PLEASE DO ME! Ahhhh.

Matt;

I'm pounding my dick deep and hard. Her tits ripple with every plunge. My hands are planted on the sofa on each side of her head. Her face is contorted in lust. She turns her head and kisses my wrist as I attack her pussy with full force. I love her mature pussy. Young teen pussy is too tight to get down and dirty on. I love the feel of my ball-sack slapping up against her butt. I love her husky, sexy voice begging for more cock. MILF fucking is a new world. They know what they want.

With urgency she says, "DO ME MATT. That's right DO me."

"You're fucking right I'm going to do you."

I can hear our bodies slap against each other as I thrust hard and deep, over and over. She starts into another screaming orgasm and I lose it. My cock explodes, I thrust a few more times but the sensation is too overwhelming. I lock deep into the end of her vagina as my dick convulses and empties its load. I growl like an animal like I always do when I plant my seed hot and deep.

Slowly my breathing returns to normal as I look down at the unbelievable scene of naked Mrs. Young below me. The Mrs. Young of my masturbating fantasies and I'm balls-deep in her hairy pussy. She has a contented satisfied smile on her face and a worshipping, submissive look in her eyes. I've seen that often when I've given a wench the best fuck of their lives.

Ann;

That was amazing. I never thought sex could be this good. I love the way he's looking all over my body like he owns me. Who am I kidding. After that fuck-fest, he does own me and I'm sure he knows it.

He starts to back his penis out but I hold his ass to keep him in.

"Matt, please leave your glorious, big cock in me. I love the feel of it. What we just did was so wonderful. Thank you, thank you. You are an amazing, perfect lover."

His handsome young face breaks into a proud smile.

"Any time you want to come over and make love to me, just call. I'm yours whenever. Of course, not when Kimmie's here. This is our dirty little secret. You make me crazy. I'll do anything for you."

"Sure, Ann, I don't leave for university for a month. I call you often. You are a great fuck too."

Knowing that he'll visit again gives me a sense of calm. To be owned by this young stud is a strange but good feeling. My body is his, my pussy, my mouth, my breasts, my ass, my everything.

I release his bum and his limp cock slips out of me. He stands up. His cock is limp and covered with semen.

Matt;

Holy fuck, she wants to be my booty call. What a fucking dream. Mrs. Young as my cock-hungry slut. Look down at her sitting there gazing up at me in a worshipping, submissive way. She's looking at my dick and pulls my ass towards her head.

"Remember to call me Matt. Like I said, I'll do anything for you. I'm yours." She kisses the head of my cock.

Holy fuck, I just got a vision of fucking her asshole. That's new territory for me. Wow, this is going to be fun.

"You can bank on it Ann. Yes, for sure, bank on it."

She gets up and scoops up her dress from the floor.

"You better get back downstairs. They must be wondering what happened to you."

I get dressed and head back down in a bit of a daze. When I get down to the rec room, I see Kimmie coming towards me. Most of the lights are off and folks are dancing and some are making out on the sofas in the semi-darkness, your normal party.

She says over the music, "You were quite a while. Does my mom want to meet your dad for a date?"

"Yes, she liked the idea. She sounded like she wants to get out and hook up with a man."

Kimmie;

Matt is such a hunk. He took my virginity last year and we went out for a few months. I had to break up with him when he fucked my BFF, Mandy. I've had sex with two other guys but they were nothing compared to the mind-blowing sex we used to have. Matt was always so in control, so much a real man. The other boys were shy like me and the sex was never the same.

I've been smoking grass and have had a couple of beers. It's been a real turn-on watching these couples making out. My period is due next week and I always get so horny around this time of my cycle. Matt looks so sexy. I'm sure I'm blushing. Thank goodness the lights are low here or he'd see it.

To be continued...

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12