Medical Trials into Arousal Ch. 02

Story Info
Ex pupil completes medical trials on ex teacher.
4.2k words
4.54
10.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Miss Broadbent can you confirm that you have not engaged in sexual activity in the two weeks since your assessment?"

"Yes I have not had an orgasm for two weeks."

"Let's just review the results of your assessment. You came into it thinking that you aroused easily, found it difficult to orgasm and were unable to achieve multiple orgasms. You were right that you became very aroused with very little stimulation. You were however quite unable to prevent a substantial orgasm even when asked to delay it. Multiple orgasms were also achieved with low to medium levels of stimulation. Oh yes, how could I forget your acute reaction to deep anal stimulation."

They both knew that they were remembering the whole assessment session as if it were yesterday. Anne was being reminded of her desperation and humiliation at the hands of her past pupil. She was already experiencing the same humiliation and realizing that it was a massive turn on.

"Today we are going to start the actual study. We are testing two types of compound. The first is to assist women who struggle to orgasm by making them more receptive to sexual stimulation and the second is to do the opposite. The second helps a smaller group of women who orgasm with so little stimulation that they are not able to enjoy a normal sexual relationship. You will be given an injection and will have a gel applied to your genitalia. These could be either of the compounds or a placebo. You will obviously not be told which of the three volunteer groups you are in."

"Do you understand and are you ready to proceed?"

"Yes Frank."

Ten minutes after the injection Anne was secured, naked, on the bed with much of the equipment attached to her as previously.

"Just ease your legs apart for me so that I can insert the two probes. Lovely I can see I will need very little lube, you are managing that naturally. There, they are nicely in place. I am now going to apply the gel, it will feel a little cold as you are a little swollen and inflamed around your clitoris. There we are ready to go. The first hour we will run through the various stimulations testing how you respond to the compounds compared to your base level responses in the assessment. The equipment will record your reactions and adjust the levels of stimulation to keep you just below the levels required to bring you to orgasm. Are you okay with everything? Have you any questions?              "

"That gel is magic, my heart is racing and my body feels as if it is being massaged from the inside by hundreds of hands. I cannot wait until you switch everything on."

Frank obliged by turning the equipment on. It ran through each type of stimulation at very low levels. Anne felt euphoric. The closest feeling she could remember was when she had experimented with drugs at university. She had experienced the most violent of orgasms under the influence when her female roommate had kissed her passionately on her lips. She had spent days thinking she might be gay the experience had been so profound. She cleared her head of the memories as the simulations became greater with various combinations being applied.

"I will not be able to control myself much longer that gel is magnifying the arousal in every nerve in my body. I should not ask this, but would you please stand next to me and hold my hand. I am a little worried as the orgasm last time was so violent it frightened me."

"I will come over and observe you. Have no fear you will not orgasm during this first hour. You still have 37 minutes left. Lay back and enjoy."

"That's very easy for you to say it is not you laying here having every nerve end being tortured blissfully. My body is screaming out to be fucked and you are saying you and your toys have only just began."

"It has only just begun. I am now going to turn everything up two notches. If you think you are close to orgasm you have a rude awakening. We use a rather crude scale that the equipment arrives at. Typically, without the help of our second substance, women are unable to prevent orgasm if their count exceeds 90. I have seen one volunteer maintain a level of over 94 for nearly ten minutes. We have reprogrammed since then as the orgasm was so violent she past out 90 seconds into her orgasm. Don't worry Miss Broadbent I will look after you. Your current level is around 70, I think you can take 86 to 88 for the remainder of the hour."

He was right this was something completely different. She was unable to identify the individual stimuli as they were applied. This was not like making love or having sex. This was having her whole being laid bare and played with. He gently took hold of both her hands as he studied her body that seemed to be straining against unknown forces.

"There is nothing I would like more, at this moment, than to kiss your lips Miss Broadbent. This would completely invalidate the results of your tests as the stimulation must be clinical and not involve any emotional input. We cannot eradicate your thought processes but we must reduce any external emotional input. Please look into my eyes and acknowledge my presence. You are getting close to 90."

"I cannot take any more. Please just let me cum, it is the only thing in my world right now. I will do anything, anything you want. I am sure that kiss would be all I need."

"Can you imagine any job I could enjoy like this? I see young females in a state of total bliss and watch them loss control in orgasm after orgasm. I am not going to do anything, even for you, that causes me to loss this position."

"The good news is the hour is up and the programme will be reset so that it will not automatically prevent you from reaching climax. You have 30 minutes to enjoy as many orgasms as you like."

"Oh thank you, thank you Frank. It would be great if you could stay where you are and share, or at least witness, every single orgasm that I can enjoy."

She had learned at her assessment that she could be brought to orgasm easily and experience multiple orgasms in quick succession. No man could arouse her like this. She knew she would explode within seconds of the block being removed. It was at this stage that she became aware that the anal probe that had proved wonderful previously was now vibrating hard deep into her bowels. Her pleasure came in waves very like an orgasm but the orgasm remained just out of reach. Frank was not surprised at her reaction. He had seen similar but not as extreme reactions previously. Poor Miss Broadbent was thrusting her hips as far as the tight constraints would allow her. It was just as if, for the next three minutes, she was fucking an invisible lover who was teasing her.

"Why can't I cum, I need to cum, for fucks sake do something, anything."

He did have to interrupt the proceedings twice as he saw her slip close to passing out. Her pleading became even more desperate until she looked completely broken and humiliated. He had loved every second but realized he was relieved to turn everything off as the 30 minutes ended. Anne made a couple more helpless thrusts up towards her imaginary lover before lying completely still and lifeless saying nothing for nearly 5 minutes.

"You bastard, what the hell was that I thought you were going to kill me? Why the hell could I not cum, every nerve in my body was screaming for release?"

"I should not tell you which of the substances that you were tested with. I will break the rules for you though Miss Broadbent. You received a mix of both of our formulas. You body was encouraged to respond to every simulation but also chemically blocked from allowing it to climax. Your responses were the best we could have possibly hope for. Unfortunately, it will take 24 hours before the effects will wear off."

Anne was in a daze as he disconnected the equipment and released her constraints. She had not thought about the embarrassment she would feel at this point. Frank took hold of the situation.

"We are not allow to meet the volunteers in the study outside of the hospital, but if you happened to be in the Nags Head this time tomorrow I might be there to explain the findings of todays trial a little more to you."

Anne spent the rest of the evening and well into the next day in bed. For the first few hours she used all her toys and all her powers to try and achieve orgasm. She gave up each time promising herself that she would not try again. Time and time again she could not stop herself from starting again.

She was at the pub car park before the pub opened. He bought them both a drink and they sat in the snug. She could not concentrate on what he was saying about the study until he was explaining the effects she had experienced.

"It has now been 15 days since I have enjoyed an orgasm. When will I be able to cum, I need to so badly."

"I might be able to help there. I have a supply of the drug that aids orgasm right here. If you are a good girl and do exactly what I say I promise you an orgasm within three hours."

"I will do anything you say but why 3 hours?"

"Tonight is my drinking night with the boys. They will be here in half an hour. Before they arrive we will apply some of the gel to you clit and deep in that lovely bottom of yours. I will let you sit and drink with us for our usual 2 hours. You will have a half pint each time we have a pint. Now go to the ladies, as you will not be allowed to again until after we leave here. While you are there please remove you panties they will get in the way of applying the gel when you come back."

"You are crazy we cannot apply the gel here. What am I saying there is no way I am doing any of what you said. I am going to go home and wait until the drug works off. You said it would take 24 hours that is nearly up."

"Sorry a little white lie to ensure your presence here tonight. Don't worry the shortest time is only just over six weeks. I am sure that wet little pussy of yours will be very ready to orgasm in six to eight weeks. If you don't want to wait that long you will need to ask me nicely for the gel that will let you orgasm so much you will hardly be able to stand up. You don't have to stay but if you leave there will be no gel available from me."

"Can we not just meet at your house in a couple of hours? I cannot wait six weeks but I would do anything for you at your house."

"Sorry Miss Broadbent no deal. I bet the boys will enjoy helping me apply the gel. They will certainly enjoy watching you succumb to orgasms the likes of which they have never imagined. You would like to share your pleasure, wouldn't you? What do you say?"

She said nothing but walked dejectedly towards the ladies. She returned in two minutes still bowing her head and not making eye contact.

"I did not say the obvious but you will only get sufficient gel if you are polite to the boys. Now if you move into the corner no one in the bar will notice our little applications. That's it now sit well back, skirt pulled behind you at the back so your naked bottom is in contact with the bench."

Frank was going to take his time and enjoy her complete submission. Sitting next to her he reached under her skirt, confirming her pantie-less state before smearing a small quantity of the gel as far as he could reach inside her pussy and over her clit. He laughed at the state of her pussy, which offered no resistance and her clit which standing up more like a small prick.

"There now let's see how far up that bottom of yours we can get this gel? The easier you make this the quicker it will be done. He introduced his finger into her relaxed bottom three times. The third time he pulled her forward to get maximum penetration of his middle finger. Anne was desperately surveying the sparsely occupied room. It was just as he entered her bottom that the door opened and another of her ex pupils (Johnnie North) entered the room. She squealed to let Frank know what was happening.

"One last push forward and we will be done."

She pushed herself forward so his finger was as deep as possible. He took every second he could curling his finger to stimulate her deeply. It was lucky that Johnnie had not spotted them straight away. Anne was just finishing straightening her skirt when he came fully into view. She knew that her flushed face hide nothing of her embarrassment. She welcomed each of his friends, all of them his school friends, including Jane. Jane had a reputation of, to put it politely, enjoying the physical side of male company.

"You will all remember Miss Broadbent I am sure. She is here because she has been having some problems with her sex life which I have volunteered to help with, haven't I?"

Anne was shocked to the core. The bastard this was not the deal. It was her pussy that drove her reply. It was soaking the seat below her and yelling in her head to just do whatever it took to get some relieve.

"That is one way of putting it Frank. Your work at the hospital is certainly interesting. I appreciate your promise to update me with how it is going."

She was pleased that her reply had depersonalized his comment a bit. Looking round at the knowing smiles it had not really fooled anyone.

Jane chipped in with "He is good at helping us girls with these little problems. That huge cock of his certainly helped me on many occasions, hasn't it Frank?"

The drinks flowed over the next couple of hours. The conversation mainly revolved about what everyone had done since leaving school. Anne tried hard to concentrate on what was being said but her bladder was by now complaining badly but she did not make any attempt to go to the ladies. It was her arousal that made participating in the conversation almost impossible. She had begun to count every minute down. She nearly wept when the most objectionable of the friends said that he wanted one more pint before leaving.

"Please Frank can we go and discuss your study as you promised?"

"Yes Frank are you going to take Miss Broadbent home and discuss your study and fuck her beautiful bottom. It always did feel better up my arse than my pussy. Mind you the way she is looking at you and wriggling on that bench I think I could make her cum all over my tongue in seconds. You are looking really desperate Miss would you like me to take you to the ladies and show you what my experienced tongue could do for you?"

Anne could take nothing more. She was just about to explode in anger when Frank stopped her.

"Jane I am sure Miss Broadbent could easily find out about how skilled your tongue is by asking any of us around the table. Actual most of the others in the bar could probably give valuable insights."

"You said we could teach the teacher a few lessons. Why are you turning on me?"

"What is she talking about? What lessons do you want to teach me?"

"Do you realize the torment you put so many of us boys through? You must have known the flirting and the knicker-flashing filled us boys every waking moment. There were also other times when you misused your position of authority."

"What the hell are you talking about? I never flirted or flashed my knickers at anyone. As for abuse of authority that is madness."

"The flirting is hard to substantiate. Do you deny flashing Peter here repetitively until he had to ask you to be allowed to go to the toilet for some relieve? As to the best example of abuse Robbie will never forget you refusing to let him go to the toilet. He pleaded with you time and time again before he very publicly peed his pants. You can deny things if you wish, but you will be punished."

The atmosphere was now electric. Anne was crushed, arousal and her bladder briefly forgotten. Frank was just about to shatter her whole existence by recalling in great detail what had happened during Anne's two visit to the hospital.

"I think you would all have loved to see our beautiful teacher pleading with me to fuck her arse. You did rather explode when I hit the depths of your bowels, didn't you?"

The word humiliation did not begin to describe what she felt at that moment.

"I would like to explain why Miss Broadbent is looking flushed and distracted. The drugs used on her in the last 24 hours have suppressed her ability to orgasm but are currently over-stimulating every nerve end in her body. In summary she is sitting pantie less nearly drowning in her own sexual excitement desperate to orgasm. Robbie will be pleased to know her bladder is screaming for relief. A word of warning, the gel on her clit and up her bottom is such that almost any stimulation of her will result in orgasm. Once she cums she will not be able to stop from cycling through orgasm after orgasm. Would you like to say anything Miss Broadbent?"

"I are so sorry Robbie, so sorry. I realize I should ask you for permission to go to the ladies. Please Robbie I am desperate, can I go to the toilet?"

"No Miss Broadbent I am going to enjoy your suffering for a while."

"Peter do you have questions for our teacher. She will has two options. Firstly, she can stay with us, as we will not let her leave, and with no help from us she will lose control of bladder and I am sure within the hour start a series of uncontrollable orgasms Secondly, she can do exactly what we tell her and we will let her go to the ladies when we are ready. Pick your question or should I say your instruction carefully."

"Miss Broadbent, I have spend years trying to get the vision of your pink panties from that day out of my mind. My request, instruction, is for you to shift forwards, lift your skirt and spread your legs wide."

Anne looked around the table hoping to get some support from someone. As she was expecting there was none. Everyone's attention was focused completely on her. Every possible option she had flashed through her head. She positively squelched as she slid forwards. After a quick look round the rest of the bar, she followed the order completely.

"Jane I think Peter would appreciate the view and this memory more fondly if you reminded him of your very special skills."

Jane required no second asking as she had Peter's prick in her mouth in seconds.

"From the detailed analysis of our teachers responses I think she could really enjoy her nipples massaged with little danger of giving her the opportunity to orgasm."

The men sitting each side of her simply pulled her blouse up along with her bra. This left her looking disheveled with her big rubbery nipples very vulnerable. To her surprise the contact was not rough but caressing almost tender. This was more humiliating than she could have imaged as she found herself pushing towards the contact. It was a minute later that Jane's mouth took the full force of Peter's powerful ejaculation.

"Isn't it nice to have this reunion with Miss obviously enjoying herself so much. Would you like your first orgasm Miss Broadbent? If you ask Robbie nicely he might be prepared to play with your angry looking clit."

"Please Robbie would you help me to orgasm by playing with clit?"

"It would be my pleasure to help you Miss."

Having changed places to be next to her, Robbie surprised everyone and lent forward drew a deep breath through his nose and blew on her clit from six inches away. With a howl she thrust her hips upwards towards the agonizingly light stimulation. The next breath was directed perfectly and Anne knew she was gone. The third breath coincided with her thrusting away and back towards his mouth as her whole lower body shock as if in agony.

"There she blows boys. Just look at that exquisite torment on her face. She will lose all control for minutes. Take turns with her. You will remember what you do but she is unlikely to remember anything much except the bliss. Just leave her bottom for me I would like to show you her very special skill."

All the male ex-pupils took turns each varying their methods of torturing their teacher to orgasm after orgasm. Jane made great use of her time and skills ensuring that with the exception of Frank they all came at least once in a matter of fifteen minutes.

12