Medium on Train gets Contacted

Story Info
She is controlled by stronger medium who stimulates her.
2.2k words
4.42
7.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her powers as a medium were not always something she cherished. At certain times it seemed that lots of voices were trying to communicate at the same time. As Michelle sat on the crowded underground she suddenly became aware of a strong presence communicating with her. This was not a typical communication it was more like a direct strong voice in her ear.

"I am so pleased to make contact with you. We are going to share the next hour in the most intimate and loving way."

Michelle looked around at the people sitting near her, sure that she would see the person talking to her. Having failed she scanned the whole carriage thinking that the contact had to be close by. There was a good looking man sitting opposite her occasionally looking at her over his paper, she was sure it was him.

"You will find that my powers are stronger than anyone you have communicated with before. Let me show you. I am now going to gently stroke across your left breast until I find the nipple, which I will pinch firmly until it is nicely erect."

Michelle was surprised by what she heard but stunned as her breast sensed a hand travelling across it. It sent a shiver through her body. The sharp pain that hit her left nipple left her doubled over and very confused.

"See what I mean, I love what I can do to people. With the powers you obviously have this could be very special. If you do what I say you will come to no harm in fact I can give you great pleasure. I can however cause you great physical pain if you try and fight my will. If you sit back and relax I will give you levels of sexual excitement you would not believe. Let's start with something much more gentle on your nipples. They will now feel me licking and sucking both of them at the same time. Enjoy it, it can be quite exquisite."

Michelle had to fight but she was not sure how too. Instinct took over and she went to stand up. She immediately felt a punch to her stomach that doubled her over. This caused the people on each side of her to ask her if she was okay. She nodded and said that she was suffering from stomach cramps.

"Silly girl. Sit back and let me treat you to the time of your life. Don't make me punish you. I would much prefer to pleasure you. Try a little gentle caress of your clitoris. It should just give you a nice warm sensual glow. There is no hurry, I can build the stimulation levels as slowly as you like."

She was not sure what to do. With no other plan she found herself sitting back and beginning to enjoy how her clit was being teased in a very undemanding way.

"Well this really is a first. I have never managed to communicate with two other people at the same time. I am also into the mind of the man opposite you. This could really be fun. Let's give him a time he will never forget. You are going to exhibit yourself to entertain and excite him."

This was something quite different for her. This was both demanding and a total invasion of her whole existence. She would not be persuaded whatever he threatened her with.

"I feel your resistance flooding through you. You will end up doing exactly what I want you to. It would be nice if you do not suffer too much pain before you accept it."

"To help you I will tell you about the last person to resist me for a long period. Stella repeatedly refused to accept her situation I could have inflicted levels of pain that would have broken her but preferred to wait until she offered me total control. I told her clearly that each day she delayed would increase the punishment I would deliver when she did. Eight days later at a party she admitted defeat and said she would do whatever I suggested. She was soon naked on her knees in the middle of the room. Her request to be used by anybody who wished to was taken up immediately. Seven men and one woman obliged over a period of the next 90 minutes. Each volunteer brought her to orgasm. Each orgasm became more intense lasting longer and longer. As the last man exploded deep inside her she lost all control and passed out ten seconds into the violent orgasm. She had thought that she was going to die purely from the sexual excitement and pleasure. The experience frightened her so much she has never allowed herself an orgasm since, without my guidance."

"The people I help fall into three categories. Firstly, those that find that they cannot find anything that compares with what I offer. They no longer get involved in sexual activity without my assistance. Secondly, those who retain their sex life separate from their times with me. Thirdly, those who fight me every time I am in contact them. I have over two dozen of these special friends. I wonder which category you will be in?"

Michelle realized that her pussy was by now awash from the gentle arousal of her clit. She had had time to devise a strategy to deal with her tormentor but no course of action seemed to be viable. She decided she had no option but to play along until she saw an opportunity.

"It is lovely being able to have such easy two way communication with you. As you are accepting your situation, you will start by pushing your bottom towards the front of you seat. Do not let your skirt slide with you I want our friend opposite to be able to see your white panties very clearly. No you need to open your legs wider do not close them."

Michelle had always been turned on by exhibitionism but this was quite different. Reluctantly she widened her legs trying to ensure it would only be the man opposite with a view.

"Good girl we are beginning to make progress. I cannot move your limbs but I can encourage you to do so. I am now going to ramp up the stimulation to your clit and pussy so that our friend will be able to see clear evidence of your excited state. Fortunately your panties are thin and white so will show how wet they are quite easily. Now, back slightly and let's see his discomfort grow. I have chosen not to communicate with our friend but just listen to everything going on in his head. Great you have him completely hooked. Poor guy is struggling to conceal his rock-hard erection."

She could not believe that she was beginning to enjoy this. She was helpless or was she partly controlling him? Fuck her whole pussy was on fire. The rubbing was now much more demanding but it was the new sensation of being fingered expertly that shocked her. Only once before had anyone found her g spot, this stimulation had zoned in with precision.

"Pleased I could find just the right combination. With you I can feel the excitement myself. Usually I can only sense it in my special friends body. I would love to just keep this going for hours. Not only would you love the journey, but also, your orgasm would be something else. Anyway back to business. The flooding of you pussy is exquisite and now soaking well through those pretty panties. Let's give him a minute to enjoy the view. Watch him carefully he probably won't be able to take his eyes off your pussy. Enjoy his total surrender, which will show in his eyes. He is going to ejaculate in a minute. Trust me he will be flooding his pants so it will be very clear what has happened. Here we go."

Michelle held her breath as if it was her who was going to orgasm. There was no hiding what was happening. Michelle was able to witness it in all its glory. He worked hard to prevent his hips from pushing upwards to fuck nothing but air. His eyes hid nothing as his body shook powerfully. She was not sure but there seemed to be at least twenty shocks that hit his body before he lost all tension in his body.

"That even surprised me how spectacular it was. It looks like you enjoyed it too. His trousers are so wet it looks far more like he pissed himself, poor boy. You are really in quite a state aren't you? No need to answer that. I can feel you deep need to exhibit yourself. Let's see how strong it really is. You will masturbate completely openly for all to see before the end of the line. Your choice is only whether it is now with a full carriage or in ten stops time when there are very few going to the end of the line left. I am very happy if you pass your stop and go to the end of the line. I would have another twenty minutes to stimulate you in every possible way. I know you are not only resigned to the control I have but also excited about having your orgasm very publicly. I am going to sit back and enjoy playing your body until you pull your knickers aside and show everyone your desperation."

How could this man read every thought in her head? She knew that she would not fight, as she would not win. She also realized that there was nothing she wanted more than to explode in orgasm in front of an audience. Had she lost her mind completely? The fingering of her clit and her g spot at the same time had not abated. Why had she not cum minutes ago?

"I can answer that thought. I can stimulate you to fever pitch but I can also hold you at that fever pitch for hours. My special friends say it is what they love the most. It has helped some of them to control their own orgasms better. My denial can last for as long as I wish. Poor Pauline has been nine months waiting for permission to cum. She can think of nothing else all day every day, I am just introducing her to the pleasure of having her earlobes played with. She doesn't know yet but she will soon not only be able to orgasm by having them massaged but it will be the only way she can cum. If you like I will get you together with her and let you complete the massage."

Michele was now experiencing stimulation the like of which she had never experienced with any partner. She could not take it all in. Her nipples felt like they had suction being applied to them along with the licking along their length. She had no idea whether they really were over an inch long as they felt or not. The attack on her clit, pussy and g spot had only grown a little firmer. She nearly laughed as she felt the tingle in her earlobes. The new sensation was just like someone was licking her bottom. She had enjoyed anal penetration but never a tongue licking all around this sensitive opening. She watched as the carriage emptied out at each stop. She frustration had hit levels she did not know was possible. There were now only two people in her section of the carriage with a handful more much further away. The two were an old man and a girl who looked about 18.

"When you commit yourself by taking your panties right off and showing anyone looking that you are masturbating yourself I will remove all stimulation so that you can bring yourself."

She would never know why she simply slipped her knickers off, spread her legs as wide as was comfortable and started to rub her clit as if her life depended on it. Both of the people close to her reacted immediately by moving into a position that they could see the action. The buzz this gave her very quickly replaced the excitement that had been stolen from her. For a few seconds she was frightened that she would not be able to orgasm. It was then that the feel of a tongue returned doing little more than tickling her bottom. That did it all the pend up frustration evaporated as she melted into spasm after spasm. She was almost disappointed as initially this felt like any other orgasm. She was not ready for the strength to build, as usually it faded quickly. This time she found herself crying out with the building sensations, which ripped through her body exploding time and time again. It just did not stop or even reduce in strength. She found herself unable to stop herself from appearing to fuck an invisible cock for nearly a minute. The voice was not in her head but from the old man.

"If I live to a hundred I will remember that orgasm every day I am alive."

She felt humiliated, broken, embarrassed, but more than any of these she felt totally elated, satisfied and proud. She knew she was free of the presence in her head as she walked towards the carriage door. She was surprised that the young girl smiled and quietly said

"I will contact you when Pauline is ready to have her earlobes massaged."