Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darian nodded. "We did, there are a lot of small caves in the base of these cliffs. But if these cats are hunting by night, we—"

"We'll have to deal with it," Otrera said. "Either we deal with manticores at night, or we try and get closer to the city midday. Which would you prefer, giant cats, or bowmen at the walls and spears in your face?"

"Giant cats," the small man said. "Alright then. Let's rest until it's dark again. We can move closer to the city come nightfall, and Otrera and I can sneak in from there."

Medusa sighed. Sneak into a city, again. The last time hadn't gone very well, and if anything, this time was bound to be worse.

"Alright. But Chimera and I will be close! Close, in the woods, and if you're not back in a day!"

"Right right, same as last time. One day, and if I'm not back, you can come save me." Darian patted her scales some more, and motioned his head toward the cave behind them. "This place looks pretty good for today, already checked it out."

She nodded, took his hand, and started slithering toward the cave. "Chimera, keep watch for us please."

The giant nodded, and got comfortable with his back to the cliff wall.

But Otrera snorted, and got between Medusa, Darian, and the cave entrance. "You're not going to cycle shifts?"

Medusa blinked at her, and then the giant, then back to her. "He doesn't sleep."

"He may not sleep but that doesn't change that standing guard sucks."

Chimera held up a hand and put the colossal thing on the little Amazon's shoulder.

"It is fine, Otrera. I—"

"No, it's not fine. You want to do extra guard duty, fine, but you still need a break," the queen said.

And with something not too far off from a snarl, she glared at Medusa and Darian, and took Chimera's hand. Medusa had to try to not giggle at the sight of the small girl dragging the giant by his hand and into the cave. Chimera raised an eyebrow and looked between her and Medusa, and Medusa shrugged and nodded.

"Ok," Medusa said. "Darian and I will keep guard for a while."

"Both of us? You only need one to—"

Medusa raised a loop of her tail to catch Darian from the front, and pull him into a coil. A second later, three coils surrounded him, and Medusa smiled at Otrera with a small wave.

Otrera rolled her eyes, but returned the wave anyway, and pulled the big guy into the darkness of the cave.

Like a typical man, Darian was clueless. Medusa shook her head, but laughed at the thought. Typical? Big talk, Medusa, considering you're a hundred years out of date. Smiling to herself, she took Darian's hand, uncoiled from him, and pulled him away from the entrance of the cave so they could stand against the cliff wall a few dozen feet away.

"We should give them all the private time they want," she said.

"Eh? Why?"

"Because... romance!" She coiled up beside her man and got comfortable resting on one of her layers of snake body. "Pinna told me those two have some connection going, and it might grow. I think they both deserve a little happiness, don't you?"

"Definitely. After what I did to her, I... yeah, she deserves some. Just didn't expect it with Chimera."

"Why not?"

The small man sighed, and braced his weight on his spear.

"Because he's a giant."

"Ssso? Does that mean he can't find love? Or at least some joy?" Chimera rarely ever smiled before Otrera joined them. Now she caught the beast smiling all the time.

"I'd like for him to be happy too, Medusa, I would. But Otrera and I have been alive such a short time, and you just as short a time compared to him. He's ancient. Ancient and alone. I... can't even imagine what's going on inside his head. Can you?"

That was true, she couldn't. Try as she might to understand, she just couldn't. A hundred years alone on an island had done so much damage to her, such horrible solitude. But Chimera? What had his solitude done to him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Otrera~~

That left the two of them standing next to each other, looking at each other, and smiling.

"You know," she said, "just in case we all die on this ridiculous quest, I thought I should tell you... we have amazing sex." Chimera quirked a brow, but she shrugged, and reached down to grab a sleeping roll. "Not even kidding. You say I'm the first human you've had sex with? Well, I know a lot of girls wouldn't like it like that, but I do."

Being shy and bashful was never her thing, but neither was confessing her feelings. She knew it, and the beast knew it, so as he continued to look at her with a raised brow, confused, she laughed and unrolled the sleeping roll along a large, flat rock. The rock was about three feet off the cave floor, three feet wide, and it went long before it merged into the cave wall. But the top of the rock was flat, and would serve her purpose.

She crawled onto the sleeping roll, and stood in front of the giant. Even with three feet of stone beneath her, the monster still stood another three feet over her.

"I don't know much about you," she said.

Chimera nodded.

Like talking to stone, but she knew she wasn't much better. "You don't know much about me," she said. "Friends, family, what kind of food I like, what kind of flowers I like — yes, even an Amazon likes flowers — or what kind of things I like to do... at all."

The giant tilted his head to the side. "Would you like to tell me?"

"Maybe. I suppose that depends."

"Upon?"

With another shrug, she sat down before looking up at the huge brute. Lucky they found a cave as big as they had.

"What do you plan to do when this is over?"

The deadly question, the one you were never supposed to ask. She'd taught her sisters of battle to focus on the now, never think of the future, never distract yourself from the immediate. But that was all gone, and if she was going to survive her new life — whatever the fuck that was — she was going to have to try things differently.

"... I do not know." The giant's shoulders slumped, like a mountain on his back, and he sat down beside her; he kept to the cave floor though, with no room for him on her rock bed. "What do you plan to do, Amazon?"

"Not much of an Amazon anymore. Just a woman who knows how to use a sword. So... I don't know. Once that Andromeda bitch is dead, Pegasus free, and... fuck, I really don't know. Just disappear into the woods, live alone?" She shrugged again and lay back on her bed roll. Not terribly comfortable with her armor on.

"Perhaps we should both. I have enjoyed this journey, but I prefer less voices."

"... how many less?"

The beast looked at her, and waited. Had she just made him an offer? She didn't know, not really; it just sort of came out like that. Disappearing from the world, and living a quiet life definitely had appeal. And after all this, she figured she'd earn the rest.

Maybe spending some alone time not-so-alone with Chimera was the better option.

Chimera started undoing the knot of the lion arms around his neck, and offered Otrera a squinted eye as he did so. He'd developed a bit of a personality since she met him, a bit mischievous, a bit playful. She liked that.

"You wish for my company once this mission has ended?" he said.

"Well that depends." With a grin, she started taking off her sandals, then her greaves, and then her wrist guard. "Do you have any hobbies? What do you do when you're bored?"

He winced. Why'd he wince? What'd she say?

"When I choose to sleep, it is for many years. When I am awake, it is... lonely. I hunt, but often I am simply waiting for the humans who inevitably come to kill me."

Finally, depth! Some gods damn dialog with the beast that actually meant something. If he could open up, she could too.

"It must suck having humans hunting you down all the time." She undid the knots of her armor and set the cuirass aside, along with the pteruges leather flaps that dangled from its waist. Nothing left but her tunic and loincloth.

"Somewhat. But it is also a nice change when food comes to my door."

She blinked at him. He smirked at her, and licked one of his fangs in such a grandiose fashion, she burst into laughter.

"I can't believe you eat humans! We must taste horrible."

"Some taste better than others."

And just like that, the gargantuan, colossal, titanic beast of muscle and scars got to his knees, and shifted around to sit in front of her.

Like a stray ember on dry grass, fire spread through her the moment he said it. He had that look in his eyes, the predator-on-the-prowl look, with fangs exposed and quiet a growl in his throat, closer to a purr than growl.

Without even thinking, she slid a little further down the blanket closer to him, and spread her legs. Medusa and Darian were maybe thirty feet away, with nothing but the curve of a cave wall blocking their view. And undoubtedly, every single sound they were about to make, no matter how quiet they were, the other two were going to hear.

And then there was Pinna. The invisible satyr was keeping a close eye on everything they were doing, so she'd be able to tell the tale for her masters. And that meant spying on her.

Of course, all any of that did was send shivers up Otrera's spine. Chimera knew it too. He could smell it on her when she was aroused, he'd told her that. Any time she got the urge, any time he caught her with a fire in her core, she couldn't deny it. Defenseless against him as he took her ankles into his giant hands, and spread her legs further.

Defenseless. Why the fuck did that turn her on so much?

The beast kissed her leg, opened his jaws, and took her calf into his mouth. All of it. He fit her calf and shin into his mouth, so that if he bit down, he'd cut clean through her. But he didn't. He bit down only enough for her to feel his teeth against her skin before he eased his bite, removed her leg, and slid his face further up her skin.

"Your legs have meat on them. Strong, and delicious." He kissed her knee, kissed further up along her quads, and as his kisses raised higher along her leg, his hands drifted up their sides to inch up her tunic.

It was like watching a giant lion taste test a meal.

Trying her best to remain calm and failing, she raised shaking fingers up to the shoulder knot of her tunic and undid it. Chimera noticed, and with a small tug on the hem of her tunic, pulled the fabric so it fell from her and onto the cave floor. She was a scarred and muscular thing like Chimera, but still a woman, with a woman's hips and legs. And her small breasts made her hard nipples stand out like daggers.

"And I admit, your body looks delectable. I would very much enjoy devouring you." He leaned closer, huge head of scruff and fangs over her bare stomach, and took a long, slow lick of her abs. His tongue was as big as her hand, fingers included, and he ran the warm, wet limb up the crevice of her stomach, up to her sternum, and out onto one of her breasts. Heat pressed down against it, and he massaged the softness of her skin while bringing his lips down over her.

His mouth was more than big enough to suckle all of her right breast, all of it. So damn big.

Every so often, she felt one of his huge fangs against her skin, and a shiver went up her spine. Each shiver earned gentle waves of rising bliss between her legs, until her loincloth started to grow damp. Damn giant. All he had to do was touch her, loom over her, bury her in his shadow, and she was wet. The fuck was it about how he could eat her at any moment that had her boiling like a cat in heat?

The giant lowered his head, and his fingers took her loincloth from her legs like a babe. She blushed, not because she was naked, but because she was already dripping, and it was about to get worse. Chimera knew it too, and he grinned a lion's grin at her as he lowered his head down between her thighs, and rumbled a deep sound with his lips grazing against her sex.

Rumbling, oh gods the rumbling. His voice was thunder, and his purrs were deep and heavy enough to shake the ground, and her. And when he put his massive mouth around her dripping folds, and rumbled, she mewled.

"We must be quiet," he said. "Manticore hunt by night, but other things may be out during the day."

"Quiet... right... quiet." It was day time. The beasts would be sleeping, and the humans in the city wouldn't be able to climb the terrain. She was at least a little safe to let out some noise. She hoped, cause she knew she would.

But she managed to keep the next mewl behind tight lips when Chimera pushed his tongue against her pussy, and gently ran the huge thing up along her clitoris. That tongue. Fucking gods that tongue. He pressed the heavy weight of heat and wetness against her, teased at her entrance, and then again slid the huge thing up and down her lips in slow strokes.

She reached down, and slipped her fingers into the monster's hair. Long, wavy hair that reached his shoulders, and almost as dark as hers. Her fingers combed and gripped, tugged and pressed to keep his head between her thighs, and she melted onto the blanket as the monster complied. He pressed harder, slid his hands up under her legs to hold her thighs to him, and devoured her.

The pleasure sparks came quickly. Tingling bliss worked outward from her sex, into her groin, up her belly and into her chest. Every night the beast ate her, held the whole of her sex and more in his mouth, and bathed it all in his tongue, in his kisses, in suckling waves. His fangs nudged against her skin harder, but at a safe angle where the flat side of them pressed to her mons. He'd gotten good, the sly giant, very good.

Attempts to keep quiet evaporated when the giant started to force his tongue into her quivering insides.

"I... gods..." Having a giant tongue forced into her cunt wasn't a sensation she'd ever get used to. It wiggled and squirmed, but was thick and strong. It was warm and wet like her insides already were, and when it curled upward to press against her g-spot, it was Elysium. Unable to control herself, she pushed her hips up to meet his mouth, and pressed down on his head to keep him pinned. Not that she'd be able to control him; with her hands in his hair, it was like holding a lion's mane, as the lion licked her insides until she was shaking.

She came. Muscles tightened, waves poured out through her body, pulsed, and forced her insides to tighten. Toes curled, breath came to a stop with a pant, and her eyes struggled to remain opened and watch while the monster between her legs pleasured her. A giant, a man eating ancient beast, was eating her pussy and licking her insides while she came, until her juices were on dripping down her thighs.

Chimera was a fast learner. When the pleasure became too much and she tugged on his hair, his tongue eased its strokes and let her orgasm continue. The blissful sparks worked down to her toes and up to her head until she relaxed against the blanket again. Able to breathe once more, she sucked air deep into her lungs, and clenched her teeth to keep herself from moaning as the quivering pleasure started to fade.

Getting her pussy eaten out by a giant on a regular basis was most definitely not how she had expected the future to go, when she set out to kill Darian. Had the Fates decided to flip her shit luck upside down in the weirdest way possible? Probably not, but damn, she was going to enjoy it anyway.

Chimera removed his mouth, and stood up. Probably admiring his work, she thought; but that was ok, he deserved to. She was a mess of quivering bliss, naked and spread open, and laying back on her blanket while she enjoyed the aftershocks of her orgasm.

The giant removed his own loincloth, and stepped over her. One leg on her left, the other on her right, he was so damn big he stood around her bed of rock so she and her raised platform were between his knees. His heavy member dangled over her, erect but weighty enough to bend slightly with its mass.

He reached down, took her hand into his, and pulled her up so she was sitting up. With her sitting on the rock bed a few feet off the ground, and him standing around and over it, it meant her sitting up put his cock right in front of her face.

"Pleasure me," he said. More like rumbled, with how deep his voice got, until it was pure depth that shook the walls.

Her breath left her once more. She tried to get it back, panting quietly as she stared up at the giant, but it never came. Muscles refused to stop trembling and forcing her breath to come out as little pants and the occasion mewl. Her whole body was on fire, and staring up at the monolith of muscle and power and aggression only made it hotter.

You really are screwed up in the head, Otrera.

Yeah well, everyone in their group was mentally damaged. She fit right in.

She raised her hands, and placed them against the enormous legs to her left and right. The monster's legs were each the size of her; no matter how many times she saw that, it never quite sank in until he was on her. Each leg, was literally, the size of her. And when her fingers found the hard muscles there, she squeezed them. Like trying to squeeze hot stone.

Her hands raised higher, and slipped underneath the phallus hanging in front of her. The only part of the brute that wasn't hard as stone, save for his tongue.

And thank the gods for that. She held the ridiculously large thing in her hands, and let its weight fill her palms. It was as long as her forearm, and as thick. The tip, a swollen, ripe head of pink flesh, was big enough she almost couldn't fit it in her mouth. And if she did, she'd accidentally teeth him. She did things differently.

With her hands underneath it and holding its pliable, heavy shape in her palms, she guided the giant's cock to her mouth, and slipped her lips around its thickness. She didn't open her mouth wide enough to try and take it all in, but instead she took half of it between her lips, and kissed it. Between kisses, she licked along its soft texture, slid her mouth around it to plant more kisses in different places, and suckled lightly on its thickness. The giant smelled like an animal, and earth, and man.

She squeezed his girth with her hands, and suckled on half of his glans with moist lips. His cock was soft enough she could squeeze it, and it gave way to the grip of her fingers, but only slightly. His heavy slab had a softer underside along its center, and its thickness was lined with veins and subtle ridges. Eventually one of her hands found his testicles, where again the giant's sex was proportioned to his size: giant. Just one of the hefty balls was enough to fill her palm, let alone two.

But the part that made her whole body quiver was when the beast rumbled, and she felt the vibrations through him into her.

Her hands drifted back and forth along his cock. Hot and inviting, she squeezed and massaged along its sides while her lips caressed the tip. Too big to give it a proper handjob, she did the best she could, and tried to massage it from the base of the tip, down to where it connected to his body, all while kissing and licking one half of his glans, and then the other.

Chimera rumbled again, and she trembled. Lips drifted underneath, planted kisses along the softer flesh of the underside of his girth, and further down along it until the heat of him was over her face. She licked and suckled the sides of his cock, tight lips pulling on it in various directions, before her kisses drifted back up to the tip.

He rumbled louder, deep enough she felt her body buzz with it. Giant hands found her shoulders, and before she knew it, the beast eased her back down onto the blanket.

She outright squeaked when he took one of her legs in his hand and pulled up on it so it raised her ass into the air.

"H-hey, what are you doing?" She knew what he was doing of course. On her back, leg in hand and pulled up to his chest, it pointed her ass upward, and her wet pussy too.