Medusa's Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDNimm
SueDNimm
41 Followers

This had gone too far. Poseidon had watched long enough. Now it was time to act. Poseidon turned and walked away as the godlings and demigods whooped and applauded. "I wager ten drachmas they mate again tonight!" a golden demigod shouted. "I'll wager twenty they mate twice by sunrise!" a goat-legged satyr countered to the raucus laughter of all present save the sullen Olympian. "Gods, what a show," some other voice exclaimed.

What a show indeed. All Olympus was watching this tale unfold, but how would it end? Zeus had spoken, and Poseidon had to obey - he could not harm Medusa. But Zeus had spoken nothing to protect that pathetic slave. Yes, the sea god mused. This story needs an ending.

And like all great Greek stories, that ending will be tragic.

~~~~~~~~~~

Something stirred Asklepios in his dreams. He tried to brush it away, for his dreams were of Medusa, a continuation of their night together.

And what a night! Again and again they'd mated in the moonlight, slaking their thirst for each other. After they had cried out a shared, final zenith of triumphal, erotic delight, they had collapsed together in in spent contentment. Even then, as sleep took him, his mouth remembered its smooth dance with hers, his hands rested on her sensuous, curving body, and his nostrils filled with her alluring scent as he slept, her head resting on his chest.

And what dreams had followed! All of them were visions of him with the gorgon. This last dream was special, though. He was in a house, and Medusa had come to him, but she was changed! Soft black braids had replaced her head-snakes, and her skin was soft and fair. She felt almost real in his arms, her soft lips caressing his, her knowing fingers coaxing his stirring manhood out, stroking it to hardness. She leaned back, and her belly bulged against his, and as his head rolled to the side, he could see an unfinished carved crib in the corner. The bulge of her laden womb felt entirely natural against his belly as her soft womanhood took in his swelling member. He reached down to feel it, but what was this? Her belly was covered in snakes, and -

- His eyes opened. The moon had set, but the eastern sky was reddening. Medusa's head pressed against his belly. His hands ran through her curling snake-hair as her lips closed around and worked the length of his member, tongue swirling. His manhood was as hard as a spearpoint - how long had she been at this? The dream faded - what had it been? There was something important - a carving? Ahh, but her suctioning mouth on his member made it impossible to think of any half-remembered dream. Her tongue swirled again, and his phallus surged up of its own accord. Now he was fully awake - and fully aroused.

He tapped Medusa's head. "You don't have to do that." Two snakes batted away his hands with a lazy hiss. Sighing, Asklepios laid back, his hands behind his head. The snakes retreated, slithering back to the head of their mistress as it dipped and rose on his member.

The Gorgon giggled as she continued her ministrations, her head tilting, her cheeks hollowing as she took him in and drew him out, her hands stroking and squeezing what flesh her mouth had not enveloped. Gods, what a woman! Even drained from the night before, he would not last much longer. If only he could see her own eyes - but that was impossible, of course.

The eastern sky took on a lighter, amber hue near the horizon, and a new thought arose. "Medusa, thank you, that's the best awakening I could imagine, but please stop."

The gorgon pulled off his stone-hard phallus, her eyebrows furrowed, her lips pursed. "Mortal men do not refuse this. I doubt the gods would, either."

"I'm not refusing, I just - when was the last time you saw a sunrise?"

Her eyebrows shot up and her head-snakes looked up and around. "Oh! The skies are still clear! I'd forgotten! It's been - oh, not since I was mortal myself."

"Why not watch it together, and see it with your own eyes?"

Medusa recoiled. "We can't risk that! One stray look and you'd -"

"As long as you stay in front of me, there's no danger."

"I'd like that... but I wasn't finished with you. I thought I'd taste your seed soon."

"And so you would have, My body hungers for you, but we can sate each other after we watch the sunrise."

The gorgon gently squeezed his swollen manhood as she smiled. "Or we could do both."

Asklepios sat up. "Both?"

Medusa turned away and stood, striding to a low boulder at the base of the cliff. "Both." She whipped her snake hair back, and bent forward, leaning on the low boulder, pushing out her backside, and parting her knees to present her sodden womanhood. "Both. Now begin, Asklepios. My body hungers for you too."

The Helot stood behind the gorgon, caressing her hips as he eased himself into her slick sheath in a single, slow thrust. Her willing hips pushed back against him. "Medusa, how are you soaking wet already?"

"Arousing you arouses me. I didn't think we could do this with my eyes open. It's different."

"Do you - do you like it?"

Her womanhood answered first, squeezing his manhood as he glided in. He gasped, and she chuckled. "Mmm - yes, I could get used to this. Now begin, Asklepios."

He took Medusa from behind, going slowly to start, enjoying the view - the groove in her back that appeared and disappeared as she rode his thrust forward before driving back to meet him again - her womanhood swallowing his member - her head steady, but her head-snakes rocking and slithering to the rhythm of their union. Uttering only an occasional low moan or gasp, she was quieter in this coupling than she ever had been, but he needed no words of encouragement now. The occasional squeeze of her sheath was more than enough.

Without turning her head, Medusa reached back and put his hands on her juddering bosoms. He cupped their softness as their bodies rocked together, eliciting a moan from his lover as she stared off towards the sea. The ribbed walls of her sheath squeezed his buried flesh in a tight, building heat. He threw back his head and closed his eyes, relishing these sensations as they rocked together.

Then his eyes opened. The sky was brighter, and the amber rays turned yellow. Asklepios drove himself harder now, guiding his spearhead into the inner fire of Medusa's forge. Their loins slapped together in a building drumbeat, each impact rippling over her perfect backside. Her breasts shuddered with each thrust. Now her snake hair reached out to him. He released the gorgon's bosoms. One hand joined the snake hair, pulling her head back as the other hand dropped to her hips, guiding her back.

Medusa's zenith came with the first light of the red, rising sun, a sudden glow eclipsed by the glorious figure of her body as it undulated back, meeting his fierce thrusts with equal passion. She was quieter this time, letting out a rising pitch of moans before succumbing to the pleasure of the moment in a squeal of delight.

"Thank - oh, thank you, Asklepios!" Her body relaxed, but kept rolling back to meet his.

The Helot grunted, "You're - ah! You're welcome!"

"Mmm - You're nearly there. Are you - ah - enjoying the view?"

For an answer, Asklepios hastened his tempo, now slapping his loins against her backside. The glorious morning had just begun, and the red sun was backlighting her curvy form. His phallus brushed the walls of her womanhood. Her soft, round backside bounced against his loins. Her bosoms swung. The muscles of her toned arms and shoulders worked as she pushed back from the boulder to aid their joining.

Another groan of pleasure from Medusa set him over the edge. A spark in his loins gave way to a growing flame of pleasure that spread and brightened like the rising sun eclipsing his lover. He closed his eyes, and the flame of desire became so intense it almost burned. Asklepios grabbed Medusa's hips and thrust himself into her once, twice, thrice, and then his apex truly hit.

Like an Archimedes pump turned by a lunatic, his manhood pulsed a frenzied rush of seed into Medusa. The gorgon threw her head back, whipping her hanging snake hair around, crying out her final zenith as her womanhood shuddered and pulsed with squeezes, guiding his gift deeper within herself. The two lovers' bodies shook in a final throbbing ecstasy of their lovemaking, and the world shook with them.

But as their coupling subsided, the world kept shaking. A roar of grinding stone filled the air.

Asklepios' eyes snapped open. "Earthquake! The cliff!" His flesh fell away from hers, and he sprang back, pulling Medusa up and away. A rock from high above splintered in a cracking impact on the boulder where her head had been a moment before.

Medusa stared wide-eyed at how close she had come to death as smaller bits of broken gravel rained down. That could have killed -

- Asklepios spun her around and shoved her. "Run, my lo - "

~~~~~~~~~~

Medusa staggered as she turned, startled to action by the surprising force of her lover's push and the urgent look she saw in his eyes. Her moment of hesitation was gone, and she sprang away with a serpentine quickness and a lithe grace that kept her steady despite the shaking ground. In a few moments, she was well away from the cliff and looking down at the valley below. The tremors faded away.

Would her home be damaged? The stream issuing out from the unseen entrance below continued to flow. Detaching a snake from her head, she sent it off to investigate.

Truly, though, she cared little for her home now. What did its shelter or petty treasures matter anymore? She had Asklepios now. Soon she would leave this isle, never to return. But where was Asklepios?

She shut her eyes and turned back, using her pets' vision to guide her. A thick cloud of dust obscured everything, but a gust of wind drove it off. The receding dust revealed how the earthquake had pulverized the face of the cliff. A slope of gravel buried the spot where she and Asklepios had mated with such glorious passion just a minute before. But where was Asklepios?

Did he run in a different direction? Medusa detached a few more of her pets, sending them into the dust cloud and the nearby slopes. But this was silly; why would he run somewhere else?

Deep within herself, the gorgon felt a rolling spasm of fear as her gaze returned to the gravel pile. She ran forward. Heedless of order, she detached all her remaining pets, keeping only her first and largest snake to see. Medusa clawed away scoops of loose gravel with her bare hands, aided by her pets as they burrowed and loosened rubble. As she rolled away a small boulder, more gravel slid down, kicking up more dust. In the cloud, she could just make out a hand emerging, palm out.

"Asklepios." Medusa dug around the hand and its arm, digging by feel, for the dust was now too thick to see anything. She felt the smooth top of Asklepios' head emerge from the gravel. It had only been a minute or two, not enough for her lover to suffocate. But he wasn't moving.

"Asklepios!" The gorgon choked in the dust, unable to see and barely able to breathe, but she kept digging. She pulled and scraped the gravel away, but not even her snakes could make anything out in this dust. She and her pets cleared away his face and his shoulders. But he made no sound, and he didn't move.

"Asklepios?" His head was rigid, but that's how heads were. His arm, however, remained thrust forward, his palm out, holding itself up. Another gust of wind began to clear the thick cloud of dust.

"No."

It was his face, with the same wound on his cheek that she had treated just over a day ago. But it wasn't moving. It couldn't move.

"No!"

His eyes were open wide, his brows arched with worried determination, but they had no movement, and they had no color.

"NO!"

Her own eyes opened, and streams of tears poured down her grimy face in streaks before falling on the gravel below. There was no need to protect Asklepios anymore. In the moment of the earthquake, in her panic, her eyes were open - her own eyes - and as he had pushed her to safety, Asklepios had turned her around. In that moment, no longer than the blink of an eye at most, he had seen her open eyes, and that was all it took.

Medusa had turned her lover to stone.

SueDNimm
SueDNimm
41 Followers