Meesha's Firsts Ch. 03

Story Info
A Sapphic Interlude: Meesha Gets Intimate with Shiela & Andrea.
7.4k words
4.61
3.4k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Sapphic Interlude

We went to one other bar, but it wasn't nearly as much fun as the Haus Brau had been. After that, we headed back to the dorms. Nothing remarkable happened, just three tired and part-drunk young women getting ready for bed. The sofa was perfect for me, and once I'd got ready for bed and Shiela threw a blanket over me, I was oh-you-tee out.

* * *

When I woke next and looked at my watch, it was coming up on 8:30. "Shit! I'm late!" was the first thing I thought. I laid there in panic for a couple moments before I realized that today was Saturday morning, yesterday was Friday evening at the Haus Brau, and it was a new day. I calmed back down and snuggled myself into the blanket, but I didn't go back to sleep. Neither did someone else.

"Meesh? You awake?" I heard from one of the beds. Shiela was awake.

"Sort of," I answered. "Just got that way," I added.

"Throw some clothes on. Let's go out and get a coffee and something to eat."

That sounded really good, but I didn't have any fresh clothes, only what I was wearing yesterday. The only other choice was the skinny jeans Andrea had loaned me, her sweater, and my black bra. Well, that and my night-shirt that I'd slept in, which I categorically refused to go out in public in.

Oh, what the hell, I thought. I found the laundry I dropped last night and slipped braless into my cami and thick fleece pull-over.

"K. Let's go, I said as I pulled on my parka and gloves.

"Leather gloves? Really?"

"Yes, really. Can't you hear the wind outside?"

"Pockets."

"Gloves keep me warm and tingly, especially when it's cold out." I was about to add "and horny," but thought better about it. I left it at that.

Soon we were out the door and into the howling wind. I looked up at the sky, which was nothing but grey.

* * *

Soon we were in the students' favorite coffee shop across the street. We got our coffee and pastries and were face-to-face across a table.

"So. Tell me what you liked about last night," Shiela said. "Was it ok? I hope we didn't make you too uncomfortable."

I thought for a moment. There were a lot of things. I couldn't put a word to the huge splash of semen I'd got across my face, but that wasn't all. Getting my ass squeezed was a turn-on. Enjoying the stares of the guys as we walked in. Further enjoying them as the three of us sat at our table. The tight, slightly constricting feel of the boots over my lower legs. My cleavage showing, perhaps for the first time ever. Feeling horny. Feeling rebellious: I was not studying for exams, as I'd told my parents (what a pain in the ass they could be!). What else? French kissing Shiela as we were leaving. All of it. The whole thing.

"Well?"

"All of it," I answered. Aloud, I went through the whole list I'd just brought to mind. I couldn't take my eyes from her face as I spoke. She was so pretty! Beautiful? I longed to kiss her again. I finally stopped and stared at her for what seemed like a long time.

"Hey girlfriend, what's on your mind?"

Evidently something must have shown in my face or eyes, or she noticed me staring at her. "Umm... "I felt a little embarrassed to answer, but finally I did. I remembered Andrea's story, and how she'd left me hanging. Finally I answered. "Well, intercourse. What's it like?"

Now it was her turn to pause and think. "For me? Or just in general?"

"For you, I guess."

"Ok." She stopped again and smiled. "You want the 'dirty' words, or the 'clinical'?"'

"How about the clinical. Seems hornier for some reason.

"Tell me where to start."

"You and Burt. Butt-nekkid. Nearly done with the foreplay and about to get it on."

"All right, let's see what I can do.

"Well, there's that first moment of contact, his penis against the outer lips of your vagina. You'll feel his need to get inside you. He'll already be thrusting against you, although he probably doesn't know it. Talk dirty, maybe. You feel that first moment of silken impalement as he slowly presses into you. The two of you are coupled now. That hot, horny, rocking as he pulls out and slides back in, going deeper and stronger with each stroke. He'll grunt or be breathing hard as he goes deeper inside you. Sometimes you can feel him actually press his erection up against your cervix. The feeling of him handling, squeezing, sucking your breasts. Maybe some rough handling. That full feeling, a huge rush of pleasure, you can quite literally feel him swelling up as he gets closer, knowing he's about to come inside you. That deep, animal grunt and groan when he does. For me, anyway, I can nearly always come at the same time. His seed spreads inside you, hot, wet, slippery. A feeling of fullness, of total submission. You go over the edge into blissful orgasm. Your body, your pelvis, your vagina, still throbbing. His hardness and his semen inside you. But you don't feel violated. You're hot, but oh-so-relaxed." She stopped talking and looked at me.

"Oh fuck," I whispered, more to myself than Shiela. By this time I was nearly beyond horny, if that's a place a person can go. I had to feel all this, and I mean right then! I longed for the pressure of a hot cock swelling inside me, ejaculating deep inside me, driving me to the edge of desire, pushing me over the edge into sweet orgasm. Mr. Cox wasn't going to do it this time.

"I take it that's what you wanted to hear?" Shiela asked.

"All of it. And I want it now."

"Thought that might be the case, watching your expression change from interested, to mesmerized, to horny as fuck."

I think that was the first time I'd ever heard Shiela use the word "Fuck," but in this case it really added to the moment. "Talking dirty" was definitely going to be a part of my first encounter. But anyway, what was next? One thing I knew for sure was that I didn't want to dally over another cup of coffee. What I wanted was sex, likely by my own hand, but if Shiela might have another idea, I thought... well, I didn't know what that might mean, but I was certainly eager to get to some privacy, preferably with her.

* * *

Once back in their dorm room, we shed all our outer wrappings. Shiela was sporting some pretty good "head lights," which pushed me farther along Horny Road. I looked around the room, and noticed that Andrea was gone. I looked back at Shiela's chest, and found myself unable to look away. Um, your nipples are erect, crossed through my mind as something to say, but I didn't. I thought, instead, how they'd feel in my hands, in my mouth, against my tongue. I knew how my own tit-flesh and nipples felt when I touched them when I was all good & horned out, but now I longed to feel, to suck, another woman: Shiela. And not only that, but to go all the way with her.

She didn't seem to notice my locked-on gaze at her chest. "It's just us," Shiela whispered, apparently noticing my quick search but not my eager, longing stare at her boobs. "Andrea works Saturday mornings, remember?"

"Yeah," I said. "Us." I stood looking at her - staring is still a good word - and wondering what was about to happen. Suddenly I couldn't look at her. Nerves? Conscience? Something else? Anyway, I broke the gaze and turned to the sofa. I made make-work of folding the blanket, fixing the cushions, sorting my borrowed laundry. I was conscious of Shiela's eyes on me the whole time. Something was about to happen, I was sure of it. I put Andrea's boots back in her closet and her skinny jeans and sweater she loaned me neatly on the sofa..

"You about done there, girlfriend?" she asked.

"Maybe," I answered after a pause. I still wasn't sure what was going on, only the hazy idea that I wanted to get it on with her. "What do you have in mind?"

"Forget the sofa. And it's easier to show than tell, Meesha."

She gently took my arms and turned me to face her. She pulled up her sweater a little bit and led my hands up to her chest. She was bare underneath, and her breasts felt as beautiful as the rest of her. She put her other hand behind my neck and drew me to her. "Kiss," she whispered.

Our lips came together, our hands began exploring each other's chests, our tongues touched -

And then my phone rang. I knew exactly who it was without even looking. She was going to be speaker-phoned. This needed to be shared, if only to preserve my sanity.

"Fuck!" I said in frustration. "Now? Seriously?" The phone jangled my nerves again. I looked at it. "Mom," it said. Big surprise. "Hang with me a moment, will you, Shiela?"

I answered it, on speaker phone, just like I said I would. "Hi Mom."

"Hi darling! How was the studying?"

"It was fine. I think it was a really good idea."

"So... your friends, they didn't distract you?"

I rolled my eyes, and Shiela stifled a laugh. "No, Mom. I told you. They're at least as studious as I am." I rolled my eyes again.

I sensed, rather than saw, Shiela coming up to my side. The next thing I knew was a hand-not-mine creeping up under my sweatshirt. Her hand found its target and pinched. I nearly squealed. I slapped her hand away and tried to stay focused.

"Did you remember to bring clean undies, dear?"

Shiela started choking back laugh after laugh. I shot her a dirty look. Maybe speaker phone wasn't such a good idea. This was really embarrassing.

"Yes, Mother. I did."

"Oh good. I'll let you go Meesha. Let me know if you need anything. See you tonight?"

"Sure, Mom."

"Ok. Bye, darling."

"Bye Mom. Love you."

I tapped End Call before she could ask any more irritating questions.

I tossed the phone on the sofa and turned to Shiela. "Fuck! See what I mean?"

"Yeah, but did you bring clean undies?" she asked through her laughter. "But yes, I see what you mean. We've got to get you out of there."

"Yeah," I said in an exasperated voice. "Mood ruined, eh?"

"No, I wouldn't say so. How about I take the lead, you follow, and we'll put that phone call behind us?"

I didn't answer, but moved closer to her.

I reached for her hands, and she took mine in hers. I leaned toward her, not exactly knowing what to do, or what to expect.

"Let's try this again," she said softly. She leaned in toward me, and soon our lips were touching. She backed off a little. "So far so good?"

"Uh huh," I answered. In truth, I hungered for more, but I couldn't start it. I didn't know how.

"Put your hands on my neck and let me take the lead."

I did as she asked, and in that moment, she had her hands on my cheeks, her lips against mine, and we were kissing. I was on fire. Our lips met, but that was all. Just lips sliding against lips.

We separated and looked into each other's eyes. Shiela's eyes were narrowed, focused on the moment. She moved in again and pressed her lips to mine. I felt her tongue come out, tracing the outline of my lips. I responded in kind, sometimes getting her tongue, but feeling her lips, like she was doing to me.

"Open up, girlfriend," she said, her lips still touching mine.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to talk and kiss at the same time?" I asked.

"What? Did Andrea tell you that or something?"

In that moment I learned something about my best friends, that they'd been intimate, probably on more than one occasion. I wondered if we were on the way to becoming a circle of lovers. The idea had an immediate, profound effect on me. Before giving her a chance to answer, I moved a hand from her cheek to her chin, forced her mouth open, and pressed my open mouth to hers. We met in a flurry of lips, teeth, gums, and tongue. I suddenly couldn't get enough.

Shiela seemed a little shocked at my eagerness, but met my kiss, lips to lips, tongue to tongue. I was in heaven. We kissed and caressed and stroked one another's faces, necks, shoulders, reaching for breasts, as though it was our last moment on Earth.

Her style and manner of kissing was definitely different from Andrea's - more tongue, for one thing - and it was hot. Damn, how I wanted her. I realized as my tongue probed her mouth that I'd wanted to do this for a long, long time, like since I'd met her. She was so pretty, and now I was kissing the prettiest girl I'd ever known!

The only other one I had to compare was Andrea. Shiela's lips and kissing were definitely different, but that was ok. I was so into it that I felt a real pang of sorrow when she broke the kiss and pushed me away. Had I done something wrong, I wondered?

"What do you say to getting more comfortable?" she asked in a whisper.

"Like what?"

"Just follow me, she answered.

She took my wrist and drew me down to the sofa.

I started feeling nervous and self-conscious again, but I followed her lead.

She reached out and took my fleece and cami at the bottom, and pulled them up over my head and off. Unconsciously I crossed my arms over my suddenly bare breasts.

"Oh, stop that. Take mine off."

"Ok," I whispered. I was at the same time horny beyond belief and incredibly nervous. I mean, the only reason I'd be bare-chested and about to take another girl's top off would be for sex, wouldn't it? Anyway, with arms & hands trembling, I reached down toward her waist and tried to catch the hem of her sweatshirt, to pull it off.

"Why the shakes, Meesh?" She placed her hands on mine. "Well, no. I'm sorry. I have a pretty good idea. Are we going too fast?"

That was it, I realized. I let go of her top and took her hands. "Yeah," I said.

"My bad, Meesha. Sometimes when we get really horny we forget about anyone but ourselves." She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in close. "Kiss?" she asked in a whisper. She didn't pucker her lips or lick them, or even lean in. It was just a question. Maybe an invitation.

"Sure," I answered, but did not move in that direction. I stayed wrapped in Shiela's arms, and tried not to look at the floor or anywhere else. It occurred to me that I'd had my eyes closed during our kissing earlier. Eyes open, I was finding it very difficult to look into her eyes, to match her gaze.

I felt rather than saw her coming closer, and very gently pressing her lips to mine.

"I want to make love to you, Meesha," she said.

"B-b-but... how...?"

"Well, not in the real way, sexual intercourse and all, but I want to share a couple good, mind-blowing orgasms with you. That sort of answer your question?"

It did, and I nodded. I took that as invitation to get closer to her. "Ok," I answered. I reached down to the bottom of her sweater, more confident than before, and eased it up over her abs and chest, and off.

Dang... was I really doing this? I was nekkid from the waist up, and so was one of my very best friends. And we were about to get it on.

I was looking now at the "awesomest" set of boobies I'd ever seen. Mind you, not that I'd seen that many. High school, showering after gym. I was kind of embarrassed then - and definitely so now - but I wasn't about to let that stop me. I knew what I wanted to do, what I had to do.

The embarrassment and hesitation were gone like smoke from a fire. I leaned forward a little and cupped one of her breasts in my hand. I was truly warming to the here and now.

Her tits were so soft and warm and firm, and soon I found myself leaning in more to kiss them. But would I take the nipple? Could I do it? I wanted to. I moved in so close I was nearly touching her with my lips.

"You do a nice job of anticipation, I'd say. Now suck it!" At this point I noticed she was grinding her hips against not much of anything, was breathing hard, and her hands were shaking. She needed something, and I was ready to give it to her.

My lips touched her breast, and I sucked it into my mouth. Her reaction was dramatic: In a word, she went nuts. Her whole body shivered and shuddered, and I took more of her nipple and breast into my mouth.

I squeezed her breasts, alternating sides. The smooth, supple flesh in my mouth. The softness. By contrast, her nipples growing and becoming harder in my mouth like little pegs. I tongue lashed them, first one then the other.

She lay back on the sofa, and I went with her. As long as I had that breast, or the other, in my mouth, I was happy. And it appeared Shiela was definitely happy.

As for my own, they felt all warm and comfy, and I knew (or at least, I hoped!) I'd soon be getting the same. Furthermore, my puss was nearly in a state of meltdown.

More suck. More lick. A nibble. A good firm squeeze. My bare chest against her abs as we ground our hips against each other.

Suddenly she went rigid, and I knew instinctively what was about to happen. She arched her back, and I kept sucking on her tits like a woman possessed. Little "mewling" sounds started the fireworks, and soon she was at the Grand Finale, panting and moaning and squealing, grinding her hips against me as much as she could.

We came together for a kiss when it happened.

A key rattled in the lock.

"Fuck! Now? What the hell is she thinking?"

I shared Shiela's frustration, and in seconds, in walked Andrea.

"I wondered if I might find something like this," she declared. "I don't know whether to give you two some privacy or insist that I join in!"

"Join us, why don't you?" Shiela said sarcastically. "Dear Meesha here needs an orgasm." She glared at Andrea. "And I'm a little irritated. You nearly wrecked mine!"

Andrea ignored the scolding. "Does she now." As she spoke she was unfastening her jeans. "I've got a pretty good idea what she needs."

"A cock?" I asked in a quivering voice.

"All in good time," Andrea said. "But right now, you've got too much on in the way of clothing. Lose the jeans and anything under."

I was a little shocked at the directness, but the horny took over. I dis-entangled myself from Shiela, but stayed sitting on the sofa with my jeans and socks still on. Something didn't seem right.

The three of us looked at one another, all apparently wondering what was going on.

Andrea hiccupped.

Something tripped in Shiela. "Andrea, you're not drunk again, are you?"

Oh holy fuck, I thought. Really? And it's not even ten in the morning?

"And if I am?"

"You are. How about you climb into bed and sleep it off."

"How about you go fu-" Hiccup. "-ck yourself."

Shiela got her sweater back on and tossed mine to me. She caught my eyes and gestured toward the door.

* * *

"Let's find somewhere quiet," Shiela said as she pulled the door shut behind us. Andrea was out of her outerwear and shirt and jeans and in bed, covered up and tucked in. I'd felt an odd prickle in my eyes as I watched Shiela help her into bed.

"Student Union Box?" I asked.

"Not really quiet, but it'll work. I'm a little jangled right now."

I knew what she meant. I hoped Andrea was going to be ok, which I knew she would, but what about her habit, if that's what it was?

* * *

We both picked up more coffee, and found a relatively quiet corner in the back. For my part, the coffee was an excuse to have something to do with my hands besides fidget.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"Andrea was drunk. Again."

"Often?"

"No, not really. But it really pissed me off this time, probably the most yet. I mean, you and I were getting really down into it, then she walks in and tells you to take off your jeans. I can think of a lot more, well, appropriate, if you will, ways to get into the fun."

"Yeah," I said. I swirled my cup around, not really wanting to drink it. I'd just seen the soft and vulnerable side of one of my closest friends, and I had a feeling I was about to see my other friend's deepest.

Shiela wasn't looking at me or anything in particular. Every so often she'd look around - I had the feeling she was avoiding me - and stare off into the distance, lost in her own thoughts.