Meet Me in Montana

Story Info
I'm waiting for my Dominant at the trail's end.
1.4k words
4.4
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyana
babyana
6 Followers

When you come down the trail after hiking a week through the wilderness, I am there waiting for you.

I meet you with a deep embrace as the afternoon sun beats down on us. You pull me closer and my knees tremble as you kiss me. We walk hand in hand to a bed and breakfast nearby, where a private cabin waits for us.

You drop your pack by the door and I undress you, stopping to kiss your neck and arms and getting on my knees to remove your shoes, your socks, your pants, your underwear. I lead you to the shower which I already started for you, shedding my own clothes along the way. The warm steam hugs your sore body as I wash you, replacing the scent of forest and dirt with a new gentle soapy aroma.

You melt as I stand behind you and lather shampoo into your scalp. My fingers massage away the tension in your neck and shoulders and then move down to wrap around your body to your nipples, and with a tender pinch, you feel a familiar lust in the tip of your cock. It's your favorite place on your body to receive my touch. I pause there for a moment, feeding on the reactions I feel in your body, before letting my hands wander.

From behind I wash your now slightly hard cock and your balls. I pull my hands around to your back again and continue downward. I'm on my knees now, massaging your asshole and prostate until I can sense that you have reached full arousal.

I encourage you to turn around and push your dick into my mouth, greeting it happily, leaning my head back to open a direct path down my throat. You feel the solitude of the last few days take over as you pump into my mouth rhythmically, holding my face in exactly the position you need, and we don't even notice but the water has ran cold. You pull out of my needy mouth, your head just barely passing my lips before you push into my throat again with five deep, slow thrusts.

You can't take it anymore. On the fifth thrust, your hand finds your cock and you quickly finish yourself, the seed of your release covering my face before the water washes it away.

We dry each other off with care. I tell you to lay down and the comfort of a soft bed ushers you quickly to sleep. I lay down next to you as you drift off, then I sneak out of the cabin to get us both dinner and a bottle of red wine. I'm back before you open your eyes. We sit down to eat together, laughing about your close calls with Montana wildlife and about how the massage therapist I saw while you were gone pointed out the bruises you left on my body before you left.

At one point, there's a pause in the conversation, and I feel the way you look at me in my bones.

It's like you are almost smiling, but not quite, and I see an idea growing. You stand up and bend down to kiss me, your tongue filling my mouth and exploring it until you hear me let out a soft, unintentional moan. You pull me up and push me out the open screen door and against the porch railing, which you help lift me up to sit on. You see me try to look if there are people on the path but your fingers lock in my hair and you won't let me turn my head. I begin to understand. The sweet and soft touches I planned for our reunion have been appreciated but you're in charge now. You don't want to retreat into privacy yet, and you know that I'll oblige your risky spirit without complaint if only you insist.

My position on the railing puts my face just slightly above you, a perfect angle for you to bite my neck. As you do, I squirm; a sweet groan of pain and pleasure escapes me. You let go only to bite me again slightly lower, the tight skin on that part of my chest barely letting your teeth take hold. Your hands rip open the buttons on my shirt and I feel a third bite inches from my right nipple. I'm holding onto you by your hair, afraid the pain will make me lose balance, but still, I say thank you for marking me. Without releasing your latest bite, you growl "louder slut".

I pause.

"No."

It's a word you don't often hear from me. But you look up and I'm smiling. It's a challenge.

You pull me off the railing and turn me around to face the path outside our cabin. My braless tits are hanging out for anyone to see, still wet on the places your teeth found. You put both of my hands on the railing and tell me not to move.

I hear two things in quick succession: one, the screen door slamming behind you as you go back into the cabin, and two, footsteps. Another hiker walks by, looking down at a map to his cabin, unknowing that if he just turned his head, he'd see me on full display. I'm terrified, reluctant to be seen, watching as he walks away but not moving at all, just like you said.

"Good girl."

I hadn't heard you come back. You come over to me, and do this thing that drives me crazy every time. You wrap your hands around me from behind and play with my nipples. You whisper in my ear a reminder that my body is yours, and I should only say no to you if I really mean it.

I'm about to apologize when I feel you slap my ass hard. You push my head forward over the railing so my tits are hanging parallel to the ground and I'm standing on only my tip toes, and you keep spanking me harder until my squeals turn into screams. There's no hiding it now. If anyone is out walking the path as the sun sets around us, they've heard my cries. Satisfied for now, you pull my hands behind me and secure them together with something soft. It's a tie from the robes in the room; it's what you went back in to find when I defied you.

You lead me down off the porch, away from the path, and into the forest, hands tied behind me, my hard nipples still hanging out, and my pussy now wet from you hitting me. We walk for a few minutes before you find somewhere you like. It's a natural bench on a log in a clearing. You bend me over it and lift up my skirt. Your fingers confirm how wet my pussy is. I can barely take it and you know it.

"What do you want?" I hear you say behind me, as I feel your fingers pull out of me.

"I want your cock, Sir. Please fuck me."

"No."

Instantly I regret saying the same word to you earlier. I moan. I ask you again but your answer is just another hard hit to my ass, the hardest yet. Usually you have your bag of toys, but it isn't here with us in the woods. It doesn't matter. I can feel the marks of your hands forming on my skin just from your bare hands.

You tell me to count.

You hit my ass again. One.

This time it's my hip. Two.

My leg. Three.

My ass. Four.

Then, instead of a hit, I feel your dick plunge inside me. Finally.

Our whole evening together, this is what I wanted. I'm moaning with every thrust. You pull me up to standing and sit down on the log yourself. You untie me. I climb on top of you, riding your cock as I flick your nipples with my thumbs. Your hand finds my clit, and it's just what I need to push me over the edge. You feel me cum on your dick, each spasm so intense as you pick me up, and without letting it fall out of me, lay us down in the dirt where you fuck me hard, and quickly fill me up with your cum.

We lay there, under the sky, satisfied, and dirty in more than one way. It's time for another shower.

babyana
babyana
6 Followers