Meet Me in the Back Seat

Story Info
Two friends take an erotic rest stop.
1.7k words
4.3
17.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We must be getting close," I say to him, sighing, my feet up on the dashboard. It's his turn to drive for a while, thank god. I really need a rest.

He's quiet for a moment, staring out at the highway ahead of him. The road is straight, unbending. Trees rush by, unnoticed, blurring together in the darkness. It is well past midnight. There aren't even any street lights to brighten things up.

"I think we're still a few hours out," he eventually says. He yawns and scratches his eyelid. We're both exhausted. We're driving to a wedding in the next state and we have to make it there before morning.

We sit in silence for a few more minutes, too tired to even bother finding a new radio station. We're so far from home that my car's presets don't even register to any channels anymore. The soft hiss of static plays quietly in the background. The speakers are down low, and my eyes start to close...

I wake up suddenly as the car jerks in the lane, swerving, as Tim overcorrects to avoid driving off the road. I hear myself yell. Thankfully no one else is on the road with us. That could have been deadly.

Now we're stopped still, my heart beating wildly. I'm wide awake now, my whole body feels electric.

"I think we should take a break, Tim." I say, trying to keep the fear out of my voice. He sighs, the muscles in his arm tensing, and pulls the car slowly over to the shoulder of the highway.

Tim and I used to date a long time ago. It didn't go anywhere, really, which I think was for the best. He and I have stayed close friends and there's rarely any weirdness between us. For the most part we've been clearly and decidedly friends.

I would be lying if I said I don't think about him like that every now and then, though. Earlier today, on the drive, I couldn't stop looking at the beautiful muscles on side of his arm...

"Liz?" He asks. "What do you think?"

Shit. I was too busy looking at his arms to hear him.

"Sorry, what?" I shake my head and look at him. He looks exhausted; there are small bags under his eyes and he's blinking slowly.

"I think we should take a nap," he's saying now, rubbing face.

"Oh. Yes, sure."

Outside, it's starting to snow. A few flakes land on the windshield and melt. There are no other cars on the road. Without the heater on, the windows are starting to fog. I shiver a little.

"Are you cold?" he asks me.

"A little," I say, and pull my sweater around me.

"Same," he says. "I think it's only going to get colder, too. Do you know where the nearest motel is?"

I pull out my phone and do a quick internet search. "It looks like it's at least an hour out."

He sighs. "Liz, can I ask you something?"

I nod. I'm not even sure if he's looking at me. He's acting really strange...

"Can we go into the backseat? I think it's the only way for us to stay warm..."

"Oh. Yeah. Okay."

"I don't want it to be weird, though." He says.

I shrug. "It's not weird unless we make it weird, dude."

Without waiting for him, I crawl into the back seat.

My car has a very roomy bench, and the seats recline back just a little. I fish under the seat and find an extra sweater, and then pat the seat beside me, gesturing for him to join.

He lumbers over the console to join me, smacking his head on the ceiling in the process. He's too tall to move around comfortably.

Fuck, I'm staring at his arms again.

"Aren't you cold without a sweater on?" I ask him, holding up the clothing I just found.

He shakes his head and sits beside me, the side of his body leaning into mine. I'm surprised as he puts his head onto my shoulder, sighing.

I reach my arm back and wrap it around him, feeling the goosebumps on his skin. I rub him a little, trying in vain to warm him up. We stay still like that for a while, watching the windows fog and the snow fall. I don't think any cars have passed yet, but soon it will be too foggy to even see outside.

After a long time, I think he falls asleep. His breathing is slow and deep, and he's barely moving. From here, I can smell his beautiful scent. It's been a long time since I've been this close to him, and suddenly it's like I remember everything. The way his hands felt on me, the taste of his tongue in my mouth, how he felt inside me...

"Liz?" he says, shocking me. I jump a bit.

"I thought you were sleeping," I say.

"I don't think I can..." he says.

"Honestly, me either."

More quiet. No words.

Fuck it, maybe...

"Tim?" I say. "It's really nice to sit with you like this."

"Yeah," he says. "I didn't realize how much I missed it."

My heart is beating faster now, and I feel myself growing wet with the nearness of his body. I feel alight.

"You know what I sometimes think about?" he says eventually.

"What's that?"

"How sex would always wake you up..."

I laugh. "I can't believe you remember that. It was so long ago."

"I remember all of it." He lifts up his head and looks at me. "How could I not? You must remember how good the sex was..."

I blush, thankful it's too dark for him to see me blush. In the shadows of the car, I look down at his crotch and wonder if he's hard.

"I mean, I'm pretty sure I remember. It was definitely so good it woke me right up. I do remember that..."

He's rubbing the inside of my leg now, and I reach to do the same to him.

"Would it be a terrible idea?" he asks, and I know exactly what he means.

"I mean, maybe. But we could always, well, do some other things..."

I lean in to kiss him. His tongue pushes into my mouth, forcefully, and I know how badly he wants it.

I rub my hand along his cock and feel how hard he is through his jeans.

He makes his way down to kiss the side of my neck. Licking my ear, he says, "I want to watch you."

I nod and watch him pull down his pants. He takes his cock in his hands and starts to pump, slowly at first.

I pull down my pants and realize how wet I am. I take one of his fingers and put it inside me, moaning and crying out with his touch.

"You're so fucking wet," he groans.

"I want you to use it like lube," I tell him. He nods, pulling his hand out of me and touching himself with his wet hand now, rubbing himself even faster.

I start to play with my clit and immediately feel shivers crawl through my body.

"Fuck, I swear I could cum already." I say, gasping.

"Not yet," he says. He stops touching himself and grabs one of my legs to lift it over the headrest. I'm spread wide open now, and he's kissing my legs and making his way to my clit. I can see his hard dick in the dim light, and I want him so desperately.

I feel his tongue flick along my clit, pushing into me. My hips buck up into his mouth and I can't stop myself from moaning out.

"Holy shit," I say, "This feels so good."

He starts to lick faster, and I can feel his body shake as he touches himself again. He's eating me out and pleasuring himself, and I swear I could have an orgasm just from watching him play with himself.

"Oh, oh, oh," I'm getting closer. I can feel it building in me. I pull away. "Fuck," I say, "That feels so good. You really need to slow down."

He nods, slowing his own stroke as well.

"Do you want a turn?" I ask him, feeling my heart slow. If he so much as breathes on me, I swear I won't be able to control myself any longer.

He nods. "Honestly, you gave me the best head I ever had."

I lift my leg off of the headrest and crawl towards him. I lean down and put my mouth onto him, licking the base of his head and slowly taking him fully into me. I hear him groaning and he uses his hand to push my head further onto him.

He is swelling and throbbing in my mouth as I move along his shaft.

"Ah," He says. "You need to stop. I'm close now, too."

I pull away just as a small squirt of cum pumps out of him. He's closing his eyes now, breathing heavily, and I can see him walk himself back from the brink of orgasm.

"Sorry," he says, "I didn't realize how badly I wanted you."

I nod. "Me either."

I put my leg up on the headrest again and start to play with my clit. It already feels amazing.

I take off my top and he takes one of my nipples between his fingers and kisses my mouth again. He starts to touch himself again, cautiously, as I rub my clit and feel the weight of his body lean onto mine.

My hips are grinding into him now. I'm rubbing my clit even faster, and I moan.

When he hears me moan, he starts to touch himself again, even faster now, and he's moaning too.

"I want to cum at the same time as you," he says, "But I'm already so close."

Knowing he's close, and feeling him rub himself so close to my pussy, sends me right over the edge.

"Oh my god," I say, as my back arches, "that's so hot. I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I'm screaming now, as my orgasm builds and breaks in harsh waves.

"Jesus," he says, and I feel his hot cum spill all over my stomach. He's moaning too, and I feel another wave of orgasm build as I squirt a gush of fluid onto the car seat. He must have felt it, too, because he groans again and keeps rubbing himself.

When we both finish, I clean myself off with the hoodie. He kisses me on the forehead and pulls up his pants.

"Well," I say, "I think I'm awake enough to drive how..."