Meet My Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane's exhortation had its required effect and when I could hold back no longer and the moment of truth arrived, I squirted without thought to where my hot, sticky juice would come to rest. When my pulsing finally died away, Jane took my erection in her mouth and drew out the residual dregs with an eagerness and force that had me staying hard.'

'Fuck, that's beautiful, Jane.' I whispered massaging and squeezing her large, solid breasts that were free of the confines of her bra. She completed her task of draining me and flopped back against the cushions, her fingers wiping my mess from her face and breasts.

'This is beautiful too, Scott.' Jane said holding up her fingers to allow cum to slide and drip gently onto the red satin panel of her waspie suspender set. I found Jane's action strangely exhilarating, especially when she smoothed the goo over the red satin. Eventually, Jane suggested we go upstairs and steadying herself on my arm bent down to scoop her robe from the carpet. She handed it to me with a smirk and said. 'If you feel at all embarrassed walking naked through the house with that stiff todger, put this on.' I thanked her and pulled on the robe, not because I felt embarrassed but because Jane had given me carte blanche to feel the tantalising material of the garment against my skin, thus indulging my ever growing fetish for the caress of her lingerie.

I believed Jane had recognised my lingerie fixation as a fetish she could adapt to her own ends, which was absolutely fine with me. I was in thrall to the way the soft, shiny fabric brushed against my sensitive areas to make me swell and stiffen once more ... a reaction that didn't escape the eyes of Jane.

Upstairs, Jane pointed out the bathroom and told me to join her in the bedroom when I'd cleaned up – I assumed she had her own bathroom en-suite. I stood before a large mirror and unashamedly admired myself in the coffee-coloured robe and, in all honesty, I thought I looked quite sexy! I wrapped the material around my erection and sensed it throb in response to the tactile effect; I began stroking the shaft only to discover my hyper-sensitive need for swift relief, but Jane would give that to me in due course, surely. Instead, I removed the robe and used a flannel soaked in cold water to ease my discomfort and wipe my body.

A little later, after I'd calmed down, I put the robe back on and went to find Jane. Her bedroom door was ajar. I knocked on it.

'For goodness sake, Scott, come in, you don't have to knock before entering.' She called out.

Jane was sitting at her dressing table brushing her short, bobbed, blonde hair. She had on slinky wrap that hung open, showing lovely naked breasts that trembled and bounced with each brush movement. Our gaze met in the mirror and she told me to sit down; I chose the bed. Next to me on the covers was the black lingerie Jane had worn earlier. I picked it up and asked.

'Is this the kind of underwear you wear for work, Jane?'

'No, nothing quite as glamorous and sexy as that I'm afraid. Occasionally I wear black lingerie if my outer clothes dictate. But I do like every item to match.' She replied provocatively. 'It makes everyday underwear feel nice and sexy.' She paused for a moment. 'Do you like to see women wearing matching lingerie, Scott?'

'Very much so, especially the woman I'm looking at now.' I replied without hesitation. We continued to look at each in the mirror, my mind off in the realms of sexual fantasy. This state of mind emboldened me. 'Jane, would you show me what lingerie you wear at work?' I asked.

'Of course and if you want I'll put it on too.'

'I would like that very much.' I sighed pulling the two halves of my silky robe over my thighs to keep my stiffening cock in place. 'Of course you realise that, from now on, when at work, you will have to show me what undies you're wearing.' I informed her trying to sound masterful.

'Yes sir, every day sir. I will present my body and lingerie for your inspection. But, sir,' she mocked. 'What will happen if you do not approve my choice of undies?' Her tone was subservient.

'Then, a suitable form of punishment will be administered.' I replied sternly and we both laughed.

'In that wardrobe there,' Jane pointed at a built-in unit. 'In there on the rail you will find my petticoats and slips hanging. Go and peruse them, and if one takes your fancy lay it on the bed and I'll get out the matching bra and panties and, in some cases, the suspender belt too.'

As I moved towards the unit my attention was drawn to a photograph on the wall next to it; I took a closer look. It was a studio portrait of Jane wearing a white Teddy and matching French knickers with suspenders and stockings. She was posed in a seductive manner with one leg stretched out and by fuck she looked great.

'Photography was my husband's hobby.' Jane said sliding her arms around my waist; I wasn't aware of her approach. 'He took that one and many others; he always said it was his favourite picture of me, and wearing his favourite choice of lingerie. So, I keep it hanging there. Do you like it, Scott?'

'It's a fabulous picture; your husband had good taste. You look amazing in that outfit, so sexy yet demure, which seems a contradiction in terms of our recent activity. Christ, you look gorgeous, Jane.'

As we continued to talk about the photograph, Jane's fingers snaked lower over my groin until they settled on my erection. She folded the silky material around the shaft and started stroking; it felt wonderful. So much so I felt my knees shake; I let out a deep moan, enjoying the moment.

'I've still got that outfit, the white Teddy and French knickers and suspenders, even the stockings too, all tucked away.' Jane whispered. 'Sometimes, I wear them for old times' sake, makes me feel naughty and hungry for a cock. But, inevitably I have to settle for one of my dildos; until now!'

There was a period of silent reflection during which her fingers busied themselves in pleasuring me. It was wonderful having Jane stroke my erection while talking about herself so intimately and, as she mentioned each item of lingerie her fingernails dug into my skin, emphasising their erotic hold over me. I told myself that if she wanted to carry on, then I was prepared to stand here and enjoy her lewd, but stimulating behaviour, and if the situation passed the point of no return, then I would ejaculate into her hand. But Jane had other ideas and in a soft voice asked.

'Please make love to me, Scott, slow tender love. Make me feel special; make me feel wanted, make me cum!' Jane led me across the room. We stood together beside the bed and I slid my hands inside her wrap, drawing her mature body closer. I kissed her lips tasting fresh lipstick and felt her beautiful big breasts that still retained their firmness -but with an exciting droop - against my naked skin, the excited state of their prominent nipples making their presence felt. She writhed against my erection and I writhed against her breasts and nipples; I cupped each one squeezing them hard hoping I wasn't hurting.

We lay together on the bed and kissed with a renewed frenzied eagerness that had our tongues probing passionately, fervently, while my fingers pulled at her nipples. After a while the same fingers traced their way down over her stomach until they arrived at the tiny triangle of pubic fluff above the apex of her pussy. Here, I sensed her legs open invitingly to enable my pleasure seeking digits to perform on her swollen, moist labia. I cupped her pussy in my hand moving the palm over her clitoris. Jane reacted to this particular dispensation of solace by placing her hand on mine and pressing firmer while moving her pussy more urgently against my palm.

'Jane, sweetheart, 'I whispered, 'I want kiss your pussy and suck your clit and push my tongue deep inside your tunnel?'

'Do whatever you want, darling boy. I think you know that whatever you want, I want too.'

As skilfully as I could I moved down the bed positioning myself between her thighs and smelling the sweet aroma emanating from her pussy. I murmured my appreciation of the smooth skin around her precious pussy and poured further praise on the prurient beauty and sexual appeal of her vagina. I stroked and caressed the different aspects of her femininity before finally holding the pussy lips apart and pushing my tongue as deep as it would travel inside her love tunnel. Jane grasped my head and pulled me tighter; she told me my tongue was working fucking magic inside her. Meanwhile, my nose had become lodged against her clit so it seemed the natural thing to do to move my face up and down in a lewd, masturbating manner hopefully bringing more pleasure to her sensitive spot.

When it became impossible to maintain this action further I altered our positions. I eased Jane's leg up into a bent state and, wrapping my left arm around her thigh, I was able to bring the fingers of that hand fully into play upon her clitoris which, I perceived ecstatically, had swollen dramatically under my ministration. Then with my right hand I was able to tease her pussy lips, roll their flesh between finger and thumb and pull separately on each individual lip.

Jane indicated her pleasure through words of obscenity which, in turn, seem to highlight the tiny drops of moisture that glistened like jewels around her vulva. When I felt the moment was right to move forward, I inserted two middle fingers and eased them back and forth gently until they contacted with Jane's G-spot; her sighing told me my fingers were in position and tacitly inviting me to do what I had to in order to make her climax.

'Oh, Scotty, you darling, that's what makes me cum! Nice and gentle please! Make me cum, please.'

I listened to Jane's words of delight, as I administered to her needs, and sensed her respond accordingly. My cock, throbbing and in need of its own satisfaction, would have to wait until Jane's verbal, and at times pornographic, exhortation of my fingers resolved her longing. She was laid perfectly still, her body rigid with the expectation of a climax and occasionally raising her backside a little to obtain the maximum gratification my fingers offered.

Then, without warning she went stiffer still and with a loud cry released a huge gasp of air. The trembling and shaking she underwent alleviated her pent up desire and I swore she physically ejaculated warm juices flooding her vagina.

The quiet that followed was a time to reflect on Jane's overt sexuality and hedonistic appetite. I felt good knowing I'd contributed to her orgasms, which in turn fueled my own fanciful thirst for all things sexual, especially the lingerie aspect; I wanted to see more of this mature beauty and her curvy body draped in frivolous underwear!

Finally, Jane roused herself and announced.

'Scotty, honey, I forgot to tell you, I'm a woman who enjoys multiple orgasms! If the mood takes me I can achieve climax after climax and right now that mood is upon me. Please, make me cum again!'

12