Meet OldRed, GrayFox, Vera and Olga

Story Info
The Romance of Passionate Ambitious Couples Transcends Age.
6.5k words
3.5
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is about the powerful elder women of keystone institutions. They are in all the departments of the universities. They will always ensure that there are interesting groups to attend and programs to run. One of the old gray professors is single and lonely so they talk her into going to help them run music theory or ensemble, she never did figure out which. But that night, there was a pianist there who had center stage. They dragged her to that, too, as a reward, she supposed, for being so servile. Many people wanted to meet him, but her friends made sure that it was only her.

All the women praised his performance simultaneously, speaking at once. Flowers appeared in his hands. Bright impressionist colors and mild fragrances. This gang of silver haired gals kind of rushed him off the stage right after the aplomb. They ushered him into a long dark hall where the Director of the Department had been pacing nervously for the last few minutes. They were introduced and abruptly left alone amid shadows and silence.

This struck a deep nerve with him. The old crones knew what made people run. Her character was such that did not allow for social distinction. Humility and confidence aroused great respect in him. Behind her desk, she was a shy pudgy little woman. Her mother always told her that she will get nowhere on looks. This made her feel angry yet determined. The fact was that she actually had a very cute little round face. These days her ugly mug was chis-crossed with wrinkles. It also made her feel like she was not worth sharing her life with someone or that she did not need a companion or something along those lines. She managed to smile into the mirror after putting on makeup. She hated her moon face but people seemed to find her attractive. Tonight, she had nothing to lose except maybe some respect with her friends. They wanted her to show more determination or force in her administration skills when such was needed. They also made it abundantly clear that the academy cougars all pitched in to make this opportunity possible. The meeting with the young professor was one thing but they really set her up with him. She was the first face he saw of authority.

They met each other minutes after the concert was over. Both were elated from the music and the hall. Their heads swimming. She tried blurting out something about what an amazing pianist he was but could not utter a single word.

He was told that her position would have the most consequential effect on his career as a professor. But he was given no information beyond that. Beyond the bare fact that his overlord for the next few years would be this roundish old but cute woman who seemed so thrilled to meet him. If her benevolence was authentic, then there is nothing that he would not do for her.

Thus, he was exceptionally nervous then they first met. She was also very anxious. There was no reason for either to be worried. The two of them were thrown together to see if sparks would fly. He was a middle-aged man with a small body. She was a big old woman much older and taller then her boyfriend. But the old ladies of the Music Academy liked it this way. It was so cute to them. Special relationships like this are quite rare. The two curious strangers feel as if they are of a different species. Yet contact between them feel mutually and undeniably erotic. They might have moaned a little involuntarily.

Putting together lonely people was just something that happened. A lot of odd and highly creative students met with women who had long ago decided they were scholars and stopped looking at men altogether.

She knew that she had to show this composer the campus and spend time with him. She would have to show him affection even though intimacy was alien to her.

They met and hit it off. The two new acquaintances, this young pianist and Ulna, the heavy set professor, even went so far as to meet again, later, to discuss her studies in music styles from around the world. This is how it happened.

He must have been so excited about meeting the director of the entire department. Ulna thought it was adorable how he listened to her every word so intently.

She was the cutest little old lady with a round face and short curly hair. He could easily pick her up and spin her around. She smiled and had adorable wrinkles when she laughed. They chatted there for as long as they dared. They talked effortlessly like they had known each other for years. They finished each others sentences during discussions of musical theory from distant lands.

The first time that happened, they had been sitting down on the campus. He was too close to her anyway but they started laughing together and fell on each other spontaneously. Without another thought they had kissed as if was the most natural thing to do even though the professor was older then his mother. He held her as if in a spell. She wanted him right then and there so badly. Under normal circumstances, she would have let it happen but now she made a continuous effort to control herself. He always thought the faces of grandmothers could be very cute and alluring and her face happened to be exactly his type. He found himself wanting to look at her.

They wanted to continue their encounter but everywhere was public for them. They made such an odd couple. He was young and tall and she was old and little and well known in the area. But they flirted without shame whenever they met each other on campus. It felt like dating again down to holding hands while walking around and hugging on each other despite the looks they would get. It seemed to her that he didn't know how attractive and intelligent he was and she wanted to protect and nurture him and even keep him away from girls younger then herself who would inevitably mislead.

She broke the ice one day surprising even herself and took the next step when they both got off earlier then usual. She simply said, "What are you doing now?"

The mature little matronly old lady offered to take her new young graduate student to a little bar a few miles away from the downtown area. He could never deny such a sweet thing anything. He just couldn't say no to her no matter what it was especially when she sounded so sincere and vulnerable. He supposed the idea of being at a bar was appealing especially with a companion to share drinks and laughs with though it was never his thing.

It was a few miles out of town. It was easy to find as long as one knew the name of the secondary road. He had never been to this particular watering hole called The Elixir.

She looked at her enormous behind in a full length mirror. She had an outfit that was revealed the shape of her round body. She wore tight jeans which enhanced the odalisque curvy figure. This was a far cry from her usual gray baggy conservative garb. She was not hiding the rolls of her hips and thighs tonight, she decided. In a way, it was unspeakably embarrassing going out almost naked in her estimation. She felt exposed at every step. But there was no going back now. At least the lights were dark.

The other patrons in the bar were of all ages but upon closer examination, it seemed to him that every couple had a large age gap. At any rate, they were having a good time. He lit her smoke and found himself becoming attracted to this grandmotherly figure. Her face became more familiar and endearing with each drink and they played Foosball and even karaoke when they were both feeling a little tipsy and braver.

"You are so much fun," he said to her as she was breathlessly trying to defend against his Foosball forwards.

He seemed in a semi-hypnotic state the next afternoon. It was almost comical. She could see the stars fill his eyes when she was overly chatty. She asked him if he wanted to move their relationship to a new level. He seemed shocked like it never occurred to him. She took his hand in her older wrinkled one and smiled at him. She brought his hand to her mouth and kissed his palm, gently. He was very attractive by any standard. When she was young, no boys really asked her out. So to even be talking to such a hot guy made her heart race. But to be intimate with him made her feel a way she had never felt before. She felt like she was a sexy young woman for the first time.

She was relentless and pursued him with gifts and flirtation. She did not care if the whole department knew about it. One day she stately flatly that they were going to go out no matter what they looked like together. Even if they did look like mother and son or even granny and son. She said this outside without embarrassment. Her bravery won him over and he had to admit to himself he wanted to try being intimate together. He wanted to belong to her and to trust in her completely. Once she asked him out and stated flatly that she would not take no for an answer despite their age difference. He felt lucky to be around her. She was feisty and full of life and he wanted to follow her wherever she might want to go.

Somehow, he let slip that he had very little experience in this area. Also, he promised her that he was definitely still a virgin when it came to any kind of kink or bondage or other sex games. She laughed at this and brushed it away soon after. But the way he said this, made her wet and lustful with its implications. She made him swear that he must do as she says or lose the game. So he obviously wanted to worship her in anyway she wanted.

"You do have someone who would love to show you the ropes," she said in her best Mae West imitation.

She wanted to be his first from that moment on. She wanted to show him everything she knew. In her younger days, she had a great interest in giving and receiving pleasure and became very skilled at various aspects of it. She should be his first. She would show him all her special interests and introduce him to things he could not imagine.

She desperately longed for him to belong to her. She was short and plain but she had a kind grandmotherly like face. She worried about him out in the real world as if he was her own son or grandson, even. She agonized over the thought of some horrid woman using him. At anytime, some trollop could take him away from her forever. This boy who was strong and handsome would be her plaything for just as long as it took to make him perfect. If only she could break the friendship barrier. If only she could somehow get intimate with him. She unleashed little by little all her matronly skills on his hapless mind and body. She still looked nice despite being much older then the student's mother.

She was joyous everyday imagining teaching her new young son all her erotic skills. Upon becoming middle aged, she got a wild streak in her. He was getting there. He was actually almost young enough to be her grandson. He was so enthralled with her. She seduced him but she could not help it. She was just a rich and sexy lady who enthralled everyone she came across. She wanted to show him all the skills he would need to know to service her needs of all kinds, too. When the opportunity presented itself she just did what she did and got him. She went down on him and swallowed every drop he gave her. "You are so depraved," her friends said with admiration when she told them the story later. Now she had an attractive young stud as boyfriend.

How he pleases the old girl named Rita in bed and strokes her while humping her. He gasps with each thrust and watches her face and strokes her body. Runs his fingers over her nipples. As usual, she is very close to orgasm right away. Before he is even in all the way, she knows she is quivering but she tries to stay with him. But just the thought of herself moving so hungrily with his young body and how wrong that is makes her doubly wet and excited. He pushes deeper into her slowly and carefully while alternatively licking her chest or necking her. A few pumps and she is climaxing hard and clamps down on his penis. A few more orgasms later and he sees that she is becoming exhausted from orgasms. He bring her to one last intense session and fakes an orgasm of his own by jerking his member logged deep inside her again and again to the rhythm of her own continuous waves of pleasure. He runs his hands all over her large shiny body. They kiss deeply for a while. They are both satisfied. He loves touching her skin remembering that this is only for her pleasure alone.

People would think at first glance that he is a loving grandson spending time with his granny. But if they look closer, they see the couple is holding hands. They get very strange glances from a lot of people when they are uptown. It was an unusual feeling. Being so singled out. A combination of embarrassment and arousal. The usual smile was met with a frown from an old lady. Downtown, among the housing, no one notices. It was fun to sit here in public. Once or twice, they french kissed in this part of town. Only one or two people even turned their heads. Another time, they sat too closely at a restaurant or giggled in the offices. She would usually wear big clothing that flapped around her round figure and she liked it when he wore very tight jeans with a small white tee shirt tucked in with an even tighter belt. She joked that she would get him a corset one day. Just to turn even more heads, on some occasions she would wear a wide shirt with a big open neck that always seemed in danger of exposing one of her enormous breasts or a lacy black bra. A dress sometimes requires a thong. Her ample rear was usually covered up in full black panties that glittered through the back. Now she wants to try a tiny bikini in public. They will have fun thinking of the right beach to visit. They do not necessarily want to go to the most populous beaches. It would have to be a place were they would get the most attention possible. All sorts of stares, shocked faces and the occasional lonely mature woman looking at them wistfully is what they want. Here they will rent a hotel room for the night.

Funny how your brain works. When did it start? He told her once he feels like a sub around here and he loves this feeling. She admits to feeling this way sometimes, too. But she is getting older. She has let herself go. No need to worry about that now. Her body got a little deformed over time. At first glance she seems unattractive. Maybe she had never been attractive. He has been with her much too long to think about seeing someone new. By slow imperceptible degrees she took over his life. The servitude thing started as a game, sort of. He couldn't help the household outside so he became kind of a stay-at-home wife. She can be cranky at times and he know now when to avoid her. He has confessed to her that he forgets how hard she works and therefore less understanding then he should be. Now, she would remind him of this when necessary but not to the point of overuse. She liked to work philosophy into their talks. This made him very attentive and impressionable. He was so young when they met that he gladly listened to her wisdom. It doesn't matter what the madam looks like. Her face and her body are unique. He knows every inch of it like the numerous birthmarks that cover her body all over and the bulge of her soft belly and her thick arms. He knows them all well because she lefts him massage and touch and kiss and lick everything when they are both in magical erotic moods. She is everything he has ever known. Suddenly she looks absolutely glorious and erotic to him. Her beauty is all the more dazzling.

All day her stares at her face. Her image hangs over the room. He imagines her when he is in prayer. So when the great woman is physically here it is unreal how it feels to be around her. Like being near a living demigoddess. This is for real and she can immediately see all this written on his face. He is looking at a living saint completely in love. This is because he would look at her picture at home all the time to contemplate things and while doing the daily ablutions that he had long studied in her religious books. She never intended for this. It is just that she had known the correct daily ritual for her lonely rover.

At first she had no idea what was happening. She could not even imagine such a thing. He never told her. After she finally noticed how they looked at one another, she felt so awkward around him. She didn't know what to say.

She just knew she didn't want to hurt him. He needed her as he imagined her and she did this for him since her was just a child compared for her. So she let the boy hang around her. He did everything he could for her. He drove her around where she needed to go. She changed his look somewhat and took care of his appearance and thought how odd life turns out sometimes. He has taken her out to expensive places. He didn't notice the looks everyone in that place gave them. The place was filled with conservative families, old couples mostly, out on the town. They made such an unusual pair.

She taught him to be physically active and stretch every day. It was a little strange that this big woman who obviously liked a good meal would be giving him advice like this.

She ran her hand along his bare skin. She just loved his body and it showed. She smiled and her eyes shined when she looked him up and down. But she was a large old lady and was flattered when she saw the reverential way he treated her.

She looked like Buddha sometimes when she fell asleep. It appeared as if she was floating among pillows. Her massive breasts had tumbled out her favorite shear robe. Her belly was hanging outside her clothing not covered by the robes she wore around the house. She didn't know what to do at first. She was so embarrassed but she didn't want to overact either. She decided to act like this was on purpose. As if she was so comfortable with him now that she felt free to walk around nude.

She undressed him in an erotic manner while wearing only a shear robe. Still, he told her, he felt totally exposed and vulnerable being around dressed people when he was in his birthday suit.

"You can do it for me," she coaxed, "Get on the floor."

When he was on the floor, he asked for permission to go down on her. She let him do it. It felt much better then she thought it would. She couldn't help herself. She pulled his head in.

It was nice to have the attention but decency prevented her from letting this go any further. No more, she said sternly. His fetishes were hers to indulge. He begged her a little bit in a cute way to give her oral sex. She felt it would be okay if he rubbed her feet and maybe hands. He looked disappointed until she let him kiss her anywhere he wanted. He kissed her spotted shoulders and rubbed her knobby hands. He kissed her feet and held each toe in turn.

She promised him a wet French kiss if he did well with his massage. He never did get his tongue kiss because she was soon asleep.

He got to know obedience while meditating on her icon and she helped him practicing all day until he was perfect for her and she would allow him to pleasure her again.

Her new lover was so simple to read. She knew she was behaving badly and being very forward. She did not like being this person. It was not her. But it made him so happy. Her close friend and total stud boyfriend was the kind of person she never thought she would even get a chance to meet. Yet, here he was. In the flesh and usually undressed, too. She wanted to be the most wanton woman in the world for him. She did not want another person to come between them. She would do anything to stop that from happening. So she decided to be bold and convinced him that they should learn about various sexual games together. She needed to know what he craved the most.

Sunday nights were her role-play time. They talked about ways of doing this for maximum kink. His sexual tension served to strengthen her hold over him and she loved it. It was all so new to both of them. He was always eager to explore with her. She thrived in the power she felt she finally had over an attractive studly looking guy.

12