Meet the Breeders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny bounces up and and down on Ryan while she buries her face into his neck, kissing, suckling, nibbling the flesh as Ryan grunts and growls.

Penny cries get shorter and shorter as her body rights.

"Ryan, I'm going to cum again!"

"I'm going to cum with you babe, right on your beautiful tits."

Penny presses her forehead against Ryans. She looks deep into her eyes. Her demeanor is all business as she softly cries against Ryans lips.

"Ryan, I want you to cum inside me. I want to have your babies. I love you."

Ryan can only smile, ear to ear, as he replies, "I love you too, Penny."

Ryan's and Penny's eyes never leave each other as Ryan slowly thrusts his meat in and out of her. He is no longer fucking, he is making love.

"Oh, Ryan, I'm so close. Cum with me!" Penny whimpers, "make me a mother."

Dee is a fucking mess. The second she hears the two confesses their love, she cums again. Her juices pouring over her hand and wrist. She collapses onto the ground, no longer able to stand.

Then it happens, Ryan thrusts his cock so deep inside Penny, the head of his cock rubbing against her cervix. Penny's body starts to shudder and her orgasm takes over. That sends Ryan over the edge as he cums. Thick ribbons of cum covering Penny's inner walls. The two of them riding through every wave of their orgasms. Sounds of cries, growls, grunts and whimpers fill the evening air as Ryan breeds Penny's willing womb.

As things settle, Ryan rests his sweaty against Penny's chest.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," Ryan whispers.

Penny can't say a word as she strolls capturing her breath. She just smiles ear to ear as she pets the top of Ryans head.

"Me too, my love."

To be continued....

12