Meet the Danvers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh..." Jim heavily exhaled. His intense climax started to subside. Only drops of cum dripped from his penis.

Normally, on the rare occasions that she had allowed her husband to come in her mouth, she had ordered him down onto his knees, where she had slowly parted her lips and poured his cum into his mouth. On this occasion, however, she was much too horny not to swallow it herself.

Whilst Nancy took a second to savor the sperm she had in her mouth, Jim, breathing heavily and knowing his place, got down on his knees and opened his mouth. He expected his lovely wife to lean over him and pour his cum into his mouth and make him swallow it. Something he didn't mind. In fact, he felt that a proper cuck should swallow his own cum.

"Mmm." Nancy closed her eyes and pinched her nipple as she swallowed the creamy load. In her mind she imagined it to be a black man's load.

With his eyes closed, and mouth still open, Jim suddenly felt his wife's lips on his. He could taste the cum on her breath and lips, but to his surprise, there wasn't any actual amount of cum.

"I'm going to take a shower. If you hurry and put that thing back on, you may wash my back." Nancy licked her lips as she walked past her husband.

"O.. okay." Jim could hardly believe it. His wife had actually swallowed his load. For a moment he had a flashback to a time when they dated and she would do that quite often. Though as he looked over at the bed and saw his chastity belt laying there, that thought quickly went away. He certainly didn't want to go back to a time when he wasn't a cuck and a time when Nancy was sleeping with black men.

To be continued...