Meet The New Boss

Story Info
Bill teaches his new boss a lesson.
6.2k words
4.44
34.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers

Bill didn't react well when he learned his new boss planned to fire him.

He was seething as he drove home. He paced back and forth in his living room, swearing and punching couch pillows. He had a stack of print-outs of emails his boss wrote outlining her plans to find some pretext for firing him so she could give his job to a girlfriend she'd met when they were both students at Harvard Business School. As far as Bill could tell, his boss and her girlfriend were both pampered little rich girls who'd never had to work for anything. They didn't care that he'd worked hard for his job, earning each promotion by demonstrating he was smart, organized and dedicated.

The worst thing was that his boss - her name was Dela - planned to steal his pension savings and use that money for a pet project. That was illegal, but Bill knew that the laws favored employers, and that he'd have to spend so much money fighting for his rights that it would barely be worth it.

He poured himself a glass of bourbon and wondered what to do. He'd discovered Dela's little conspiracy by searching through her emails. Dela had done such a poor job learning about the regional office she was supposed to manage that she didn't realize that one of Bill's many duties was supervising the IT department. He had access to every part of the system - including the emails. When he made his discovery, he was so angry he could barely make a print-out of the emails and slip out of the office before anyone discovered how upset he was.

For a while, Bill thought there was nothing he could do to protect himself. But then he realized that there was something special in these emails. What Dela wanted to do consisted of age discrimination. Bill was only 39, but Dela's emails stated that she felt he was too old to do his job properly - a fact contradicted by his stellar work record. Bill realized that if he took these emails to a discrimination lawyer, he could win a big settlement and get Dela fired.

But it would be iffy. Bill wanted to ensure that there was no way Dela could wiggle out of this trap. He sat on his couch and thought, and thought, and thought some more. By the time he finished his second glass of bourbon, he knew just what to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the end of the day, and the employees were leaving the office building. It was Friday, and everyone was anxious to start the weekend. Bill called his boss Dela and said he needed to show her some documents.

"Can't this wait until Monday? I'm ready to go home," Dela said.

"It's important," Bill said. "It will only take a minute."

Bill had rigged the door to his office so it would close behind Dela after she entered. She pushed the door open, strode into his office, and walked to his desk. The door closed and locked behind her.

"What's so important that it can't wait until Monday?" she asked.

"You need to look at this," Bill said, holding out a stack of papers.

Dela reached for the papers, and when she did Bill quickly locked handcuffs around her wrist. "What the fuck are you doing!" she asked, surprised. Bill managed to lock up her other wrist, then shove a ball gag in her mouth and snap it in place behind her head.

Bill had done all this with the benefit of surprise, but the surprise was over. He went around the desk, grabbed one of Dela's ankles as she tried to kick him, and shackled her to cables attached to the bottom of his desk. He went to shackle her other ankle, but she managed to spike him with her high heels. It hurt, but fortunately it didn't bleed. Bill didn't want to leave blood behind to provide any evidence of what was about to happen.

He'd rehearsed this in his mind several times. Bill was one of those guys who could do almost everything, from car repair and remodeling to working with computers. He'd rigged up a very solid set of bindings that held Dela securely in place. He made some adjustments to make sure she was held tightly, bent over the desk in an awkward position, her legs spread behind her.

The gag muffled her voice, but Bill could tell she was trying to swear loudly. He sat in his chair and waited for her to quiet down. Dela eventually realized she was trapped, and no one could hear her. "Instead of yelling, you should be asking yourself why this is happening," Bill said. "You should be thinking about what you did that made me so mad I'm willing to do this to you."

He held up the stack of papers. "If you were better at your job, you'd know that I'm in charge of supervising the IT department," Bill said. "You'd know that when I realized you were up to something, I could go read your emails. That's not against any rules, by the way - when you came to work here you signed an agreement that lets the company look at your computer records anytime we want.

"So that means I found out about your little plot to fire me. Didn't they teach you anything at Harvard Business School? What you want to do is a violation of federal laws against age discrimination. Creating a written record of your plan to break the law is pretty stupid. I could take these emails to a discrimination lawyer and put an end to your career. I figure that you are so arrogant you don't think any rules apply to you. I assure you, if we go to federal court, the judge will not feel that way."

Dela was in an uncomfortable posture. She was bent over so far that the only way she could look Bill in the eye was by bending her neck so much it hurt. This was happening very fast. She found it difficult to believe that the man she'd planned to fire was smart enough to have trapped her like this.

"You have been a very naughty girl, haven't you? You need to be punished. How do you think I'm going to punish you?" With that, Bill opened the center drawer to his desk and withdrew a huge hunting knife. Dela's eyes got wide when she saw that big blade. Bill had no intention of hurting her with the knife, but he wanted to scare her. What happened next depended on Dela reeling from fear and anger. He needed her to be consumed with strong emotions.

Bill got behind Dela and began using the knife to cut away her dress. He cut the straps to her bra and the waistband of her panties. It wasn't long before Dela was almost naked. She still wore a sexy pair of black nylons and stiletto heels, but Bill liked the way they made her look, so he decided to leave the nylons and shoes in place.

"I can understand why you always wear such slutty clothes," Bill said. "You have a fine looking ass. I'm not surprised you want to show it off to every man you see.

"I want you to wear this blindfold so you can concentrate on what's about to happen. To focus on how it feels," Bill said as he slipped a blindfold over Dela's head. Quietly, he fetched a camera and tripod from its hiding place behind a chair, and aimed the camera so it showed Dela from her knees to her elbows. You couldn't tell she was tied in place by her wrists and ankles.

Bill began removing his clothes, starting with his belt. He whipped the thick leather belt across her ass, filling the office with a loud crack. Dela was both shocked by the unexpected whipping, and stunned by the pain. She tried to howl in the gag. What was coming next?

The fact is, Bill had no plan to hit her again. He wanted to frighten her, not hurt her. So far, it was working. He disrobed completely, putting his clothes across a chair in the corner. He quietly unwrapped a condom. It was one of the expensive ones made of natural materials that felt just like skin. He didn't want Dela to know he was wearing a condom.

He took his place behind Dela, running one finger up and down her pussy. As he'd hoped, she was very wet.

"This is a surprise," Bill said. "I had no idea this would turn you on so much." That was a lie, of course. Bill dated a woman who provided counseling to rape victims, and she'd told him that women almost always lubricate heavily when they are being raped. "It's one way the body defends itself," she told him. Women often have orgasms during rape, which is a logical response to fear, anger, and other heightened emotions.

But women never expect their bodies to respond this way. "They don't teach this stuff in sex ed class," Bill's girlfriend told him. "When they get wet and have orgasms, it messes with their heads. It makes them think they must be some special kind of whore who likes being raped."

Bill certainly hoped to mess with Dela's head. He hoped she would be completely befuddled by the end of the evening.

She tried to protest as he stroked her pussy, and she waved her butt back and forth in a futile attempt to evade his touch. He moved slowly, making sure Dela had plenty of time to think about the fact that she couldn't do anything to stop him. She jumped when he rubbed his thumb over her hypersensitive clit.

This was the point where Bill wasn't sure what would happen. He'd never forced himself on a woman. Never had sex without a woman's consent. He feared that he wouldn't be able to sustain an erection.

But that wasn't a problem. His cock was so hard the head looked a little bit purple. He took his cock in his hand and ran it up and down Dela's wet pussy, letting her know what was about to happen.

Bill turned on the video camera, took his place behind Dela, and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She waved her butt back and forth in a way that was intended to be resistance, but which looked playful to the camera. Bill took her hips in his hands and slowly pushed his cock inside her. Dela wanted to get away, but she was tied so securely there was nothing she could do. She was shocked to realize how wet she was. What was happening? How could she possibly be excited by what this horrible man was doing? Why did it feel so good? It made the whole ordeal much, much worse.

Everything unfolded slowly. Bill wanted the camera to record a scenario that looked like two people having fun, kinky, consentual sex. He pushed a tiny part of the head of his cock inside her, withdrew slowly, then pressed in a tiny bit farther. Dela squirmed around on the table. She was trying to get away, but she looked like an aroused woman responding to the touch of her lover's cock.

As Bill pushed farther in and out, he began massaging Dela's clit. His plan would work much better if the camera captured Dela having an orgasm. She was so wet that he thought she probably would, but he didn't want to take any chances, so he treated her like a woman he loved and respected. He knew how women liked to be touched, so that's how he touched Dela. Despite her fear and anger, Dela couldn't help but feel increasingly aroused. How could such a thing be happening?

It went on, and on, and on. Bill could tell Dela was getting excited. It wouldn't be long before she climaxed. He was glad, because things were going so well Bill was getting excited himself. He'd tried to tame this bitch, and he was succeeding. There was just one more step.

It happened. Dela's orgasm was long, loud and powerful. She screamed into her gag. Her body shook, and she pulled at her bindings. Bill realized that the camera was capturing something anyone would recognize as a powerful orgasm. He felt he could finally relax and let his own climax happen, so he began to cum into the condom. He hoped Dela couldn't tell he was wearing a condom. He wanted that to be a surprise.

Dela collapsed onto the desktop, laying there limp and motionless. Bill withdrew from her pussy, elated that his plan had worked perfectly. He was also happy that a woman who'd done so much to fuck him had been forced to feel him fuck her.

Bill turned off the camera and put it back in its hiding place. He removed the memory card. He removed the condom, tied it in a knot, and put it on a tissue in his desk drawer. He put his clothes back on and saw that Dela was beginning to stir.

It was time to let her know what had just happened.

He left her in handcuffs, but he released the cuffs from a cable that had held her bent over the desk. Bill put a chair behind her and helped her lean backwards. She sat in the chair, cuffed and shackled with her legs spread apart.

"I'm going to put you in jail for a million years," Dela said.

Bill did his best to maintain a calm facial expression. He didn't want Dela to know how gleeful he felt inside.

"When a woman accuses a man of rape, all police departments handle it the same way," Bill said. "One thing they'll do is send you to the emergency room so they can look for DNA traces in your vagina. In your case, they won't find any." He opened his desk drawer and pulled out the used condom, which was obviously full of semen. "This means you are going to have to convince them that your rapist wore a condom. I don't think that will go very well for you, but you're welcome to try."

"You're damn right I'm going to try," Dela said. "Who do you think people will believe, a shitbag like you or an aristocrat like me?"

Bill slipped the memory card into his laptop. "I think they'll believe their own eyes," he said. Bill started running the file, and Dela was shocked to see that the whole thing was captured on video. "Let's skip ahead to the best part," Bill said, looking for the section where Dela had her big orgasm.

"Here it is," he said, pointing the laptop screen at Dela, who was horrified to see the video record of her having a powerful climax. "This looks to me like a woman having a great time," Bill said. "It doesn't look like a rape to me. Note that the camera angle doesn't show that you're tied up. If you go to the police, they aren't going to believe the idea that you were raped by a guy wearing a condom. If they do, I'll just show them this video. I'm sure they'll be very entertained. You put on a great show for the camera."

Dela was having a hard time wrapping her head around the fact that Bill had learned she planned to fire him, and that he'd trapped her in a way that stopped her.

"You can't just get away with this," Dela said. "You raped me. You broke the law."

"Good luck convincing anyone of that," Bill said. "I think there are a few things you should know."

Bill withdrew one sheet of paper from the stack of emails. "I used your email account to send a little message to the girlfriend you planned to give my job to. Take a look at this paragraph, and remember that your girlfriend thought this was coming from you."

I'm having some fun with the old guy I'm going to fire. I told him he had to fuck me if he wants to keep his job. He's fucked me several times, and he's actually pretty good. I particularly like the fact that I'm blackmailing him. It's easy to understand why men sexually harassed women all these years. It's fun!

Del was stunned. "She would never believe I wrote that," she said.

"Actually, that's exactly what she believed," Bill said. "She sent you this today."

If you can get some good sex out of that old guy before you fire him, great! Does he have a nice cock? Get your freak on, girl!

Dela was stunned. Silent. "Imagine what would happen if we go to court and subpoena your girlfriend. She would have to testify that you sent her all those shitty emails about your conspiracy to sexually harass me and fire me. You know, this makes her an accessory to age discrimination and sexual harassment. She's going to have a lot of motivation to testify against you," Bill said.

"You aren't going to get away with this," Dela said.

"Well, I guess we'll see, won't we? I did this on a Friday so you'd have a few days to think about it before we get back to work Monday morning. Mull it over. You are free to do whatever you want. The way I see it, you have two choices.

"Your first choice is to be a good girl and recognize that you have fucked up. If you do exactly what I say, your life is going to be great. You get to keep your job, and so do I. As far as everyone else knows, things are perfectly normal. Nothing has changed.

"But we'll know that everything has changed. From now on, I get to approve every decision you make running this company. I was doing a good job running this office before the nitwits at corporate headquarters decided it would be smart to give the top job to a spoiled kid with no experience and no brains. You have been doing a shitty job, and that stops. Today. You should thank me. I'll save you from wrecking this company in a way that ruins your career forever."

"Or you can fire me, and you can go to the police, and we can go to court and let everyone in the world see all the evidence that you are guilty of age discrimination and sexual harassment. In the meantime, I wouldn't be surprised if our little video winds up on the internet on one of those web sites for amateur porn. Maybe someone would even send a link to everybody on your contact list. I imagine that mommy and daddy would be pretty surprised to see what their little girl is doing at her new job."

"Let me just give you one little warning. If you do decide to fight me, you'll get some unpleasant surprises. I've planted some evidence that I will unveil if I need to. I'm not going to tell you what I did. I want it to be a surprise. But I can guarantee that you won't like it one bit."

Bill began releasing the bindings that held Dela's ankles apart. He unlocked the hand cuffs. He put all this impromptu bondage gear in a workout bag along with his laptop, the camera, the memory card, the condom, and the shredded remains of Dela's clothes. "I realize that you can't walk to your car naked," Bill said, handing her a company T-shirt and a pair of workout shorts. It looked a little odd paired with her sexy nylons and stilettos, but it would be sufficient to get her home.

"There's just one more thing," Bill said.

"We just learned something unexpected," he said. "We learned that my cock and your pussy are very fond of each other. You had the most powerful orgasm I've ever seen from a woman. My climax was just as amazing. I've heard that sometimes the best sex is with people you don't love, or even like.

"That was great sex. We need to explore this. See if we can make it happen again," Bill said.

"If you think I'm going to let you fuck me again, you are crazy," Bill said.

"It's completely up to you," Bill said. "Just remember the alternative. Think of going to court. Think of explaining that little video to mommy and daddy. I can make all that disappear, but you've got to do your part. I'd think you'd be anxious to have sex with me again. If you like, I'll let you watch that video one more time. It's pretty clear that you were having a great time.

"Listen, I think we should discuss this more tonight. Why don't you go home now, and I'll be over in a little while. I'll get some take-out. We can have dinner, and you can think about what you want to do next."

Dela knew what that meant. Bill intended to have sex with her again that night. And there was nothing she could do about it.

As she drove home, Dela fumed about the events of the day. She'd underestimated Bill. She'd thought he was a dumb local hick who didn't deserve a job with so much responsibility. She thought she was better than him because she had an MBA from Harvard, and he didn't even have a college degree. She also knew that none of the people she supervised would support her. Everyone in the local office felt Bill deserved to get the job managing the operation, and that they were upset when a young MBA from a rich family had the job handed to her.

She belatedly realized that Bill earned the respect he had. And she'd been stupid to underestimate him so much. He'd trapped her because he was smart.

There was one other thing, and it wasn't easy to think about. Until today, Dela had never had an orgasm with a man. She'd been able to cum with a vibrator, but regular sex didn't do it for her. Then Bill bent her over his desk, tied her up, and gave her the biggest orgasm of her life. It was humiliating. But it was also something to think about. She liked the way that felt, and she knew she'd like to feel it again. It infuriated her.

JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers
12