Meet the Parents Ch. 03

Story Info
Phil is left alone with Jan's sisters while she goes out...
6.7k words
4.23
15.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, munchkin," Jan said, rubbing a hand up and down Phil's back.

Phil was dozing, cramped in the crib, with his thumb in his mouth. Jan wanted to explode from how adorable he looked. He grunted and stirred, peeling his eyes open, but leaving his thumb in his mouth and smiling as his vision adjusted and the haze of sleep faded. "Morning, Mommyy" he cooed in his adorable baby voice. Phil didn't get much sleep last night, the crib was too cramped and uncomfortable, and he worried about the impression he made on Carol. Did she know what happened in the bathroom?

"Are you wet, little one?" Jan asked, not even waiting for a reply as she reached through the railing of the crib. Squeezing through his pink onesie for the familiar feel of a soggy diaper. "Tehe! You sure are! Do you need your diapy changed?"

Phil nodded frivolously, sucking his thumb even harder.

"You sure do! Come on, let's go get you changed, baby..."

"You can change him right here in front of me." Carol said from the corner of the basement. Phil hadn't even realized Jan's mother was in the room. She had a cold, dark stare as she stepped from the shadows with her arms crossed.

Jan rolled her eyes and sighed, "Mom, it's just a diaper change. I'm not going to get pregnant from changing my boyfriend's pissy diaper!"

"As long as you refuse to cage him, I refuse to allow the two of you to be alone together without my supervision."

Jan pursed her lips to keep herself from bursting or saying something she shouldn't. Finally, she collected herself and sighed. "Fine. You wanna watch every time I change my boyfriend's diaper? Be my guest.."

She laid Phil down on the floor, unzipping his onesie. After removing his feet from the built-in booties, she tickled his legs all the way up, past his yellow tinted diaper, and up to his belly. Phil couldn't help but giggle. Jan booped him on the nose and pinched his adorable little cheeks while Carol stood and watched. Jan wasn't about to let her ruin the intimate moments with her and her boyfriend. Changie time was one of their favorite times. She didn't know many ABDL couples that would disagree. But she'd be damned if she'd let her own mother get in the way of her being a Mommy.

"My goodness you're a pissy pissy pwincess!!" Jan teased, squishing the front of Phil's soggy diaper. Carol looked uncomfortable at that, turning up her nose, but she didn't say anything. It wasn't like Jan was jerking him off, she could hardly even feel his penis through the puffy padding, but she moved onto the tapes a bit faster than she normally would.

Phil flushed when the diaper was open and his clammy, shriveled cock was exposed. Carol had already seen it several times in the last 24 hours, so it was hardly unnerving. But Phil always got embarrassed when other people saw his teeny wieny.

Jan quickly grabbed some wipes and rubbed him down. Getting the inside of his thighs and legs, the creases of his hips, and finally his dick. She glanced at her mother as she rubbed her boyfriend's penis. Almost daring her to say something.

She didn't, but it didn't help that Phil got almost instantly erect. Phil cringed noticeably before putting his thumb back in his mouth, blushing even further.

Once Jan had him powdered and taped up in a fresh diaper, she sat him up. "Come on, sweetie! Let's pick out your dress for today." she glared over at Carol "or does grandma need to supervise this part too?"

Carol's lips formed a very thin line, indicating that she still didn't trust them, but didn't have the energy to argue any further. "I'll be upstairs." she said as she ascended the steps of the basement, "If you're not up in 3 minutes, I'll send Cindy down to spank the both of you!"

The door slammed shut. Jan sighed. "She's unbelievable."

"Does she know about last night?" Phil blurted out, he had been holding it in all morning.

Jan shook her head, "She has her suspicions, but no concrete evidence. But if it comes up again, just deny it at all costs. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I'm serious, Phil. She's vicious, there's no telling what she would do if she found out."

Phil gulped, he was terrified of Carol, all of Jan's family, really. But their secret was safe with him. Besides, what could really happen that would cause him to proffer that information?

"You're gonna wear the ducky one today." she held up the frilly yellow dress with an infantile cartoon duck sewn into the attached white bib. "Hurry up, we only have 2 minutes."

******

"Five thousand views!" Marcia exclaimed over breakfast, "Can you believe that?! That silly video of Phil and Alice got Five THOUSAND views in less than 12 hours!!"

She had been ranting and raving about the wonder of ABDL viewers all morning. "Even the video of Alice in timeout with her big, dumb face against that dirty diaper got 2,000 views! All those diapered losers out there are so starved for content, they'll pay for literally anything!"

"Don't call them losers," Jan said immediately. "Unless they're into that...and I told you not to post that video of Phil!"

"Oh hush, I blurred his stupid face. It hurts the production quality, but whatever, with the way it's trending, the viewers don't seem to care!"

Jan was about to argue further, but her phone dinged before she could. It was a Venmo payment from Marcia.

"$1,200" Marcia read the receipt for her, "I gave you a 50% cut, and that's just one day's take. Just wait until it gets shared on Tumblr, Bdsmlr, and Twitter! We're gonna be RICH!"

"We're already rich," Jan's youngest sister Cindy scoffed.

Marcia shrugged, "We're gonna be more rich!"

Jan wasn't rich. Even though her family came into a lot of money when Carol married Alice, Jan never wanted to be one of those kids that relied on their parents for anything and everything. She wanted to be strong and independent. But she wouldn't say 'no' to the checks coming from Marcia's recordings of her boyfriend.

"I need to go shopping today," Carol interceded, delicately taking a bite of her eggs benedict.

"For what?" Marcia asked, looking intrigued. As much as she enjoyed earning money, she enjoyed spending it even more.

"Need some last minute things for the Garden Party tomorrow," Carol said, "Jan, you will be accompanying me."

It wasn't a question.

Jan choked on her eggs. "Me? Why? Just have Alice go with you. Or Marcia, or Cindy."

"I want your input on things. Marcia and Cindy have been helping me plan this whole time. I couldn't care less what Alice has to say, and I value your opinion."

Jan made sure Phil was eating the soggy pancakes she'd cut into bite-sized pieces for him. "Fine, but Phil's coming too."

"Absolutely not." Carol replied.

"Why not?!" Jan's fork clanked against her plate.

"Because I will not be seen in those high-end stores with a grown man that is dressed like a baby girl. And what if he poops? We either have to walk around smelling him all day, or worse, change his filthy diaper in view of others!"

"Mother, I change his diaper in public all the time! It's called a restroom, it's where diapers get changed.

"This is not up for discussion." Carol said simply, dabbing her napkin on the edge of her lips. "You and I will go shopping, and Phil will stay here with your sisters."

******

"It'll be fine." Phil said when they were back in Jan's room. Jan had been pacing back and forth frantically the whole time.

"No it won't, Phil!" Jan seethed, she kept her voice down, peering around the doorframe to make sure they weren't around. They had to keep the door open lest they suffer the wrath of Carol. "You don't know my sisters! They're ruthless, sadistic, and all they care about is money!"

Phil shrugged, "What's the worst that could happen?"

Jan's eyes told him he didn't want an answer to that question.

"Look," Phil said, "I know enough about your sisters to get an idea of how they'll treat me as babysitters. Cindy will slap me around a little bit, Marcia will probably do something to get more money and views. So whatever it is," He shrugged, "I can handle it."

Jan looked like she was going to say something, but was interrupted by a call from downstairs. "Jan! Let's go!"

Jan looked like she was about to cry. Like she was about to separate from her husband or child forever.

"Are you sure okay?" she asked frantically, "Do you need to get your poo poos out?" She didn't even wait for an answer, "How about you get your poo poo's out. Go on, honey! I can change you before I leave..."

But Phil just smiled, "I'm fine, I don't need to poop right now."

"Okay..." Jan said, eyes darting back and forth like she forgot something, "Well, are you hungry? Do you want me to feed you before I go?"

"We just ate..."

"Right...well...if you do get hungry while I'm gone, I left you some fruit snacks in the pantry, your favorite, have Cindy or Marcia open the bag for you, and there's a bottle in the fridge if you're really hungry--"

Phil took her hands in his to keep them from waving so wildly, "Honey, it's okay," he said softly, trying to calm her, "I know I may look like a baby, but underneath the dresses and the make up and the diapers, I'm still a grown man. I can take care of myself. I promise."

Jan searched his eyes for a few seconds as she digressed, then smiled mistily. "You're right..." she sighed, "You're right. I'm sorry."

She clasped her hands on each of his cheeks, and brought him in for a big, long, wet kiss. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

Jan patted his diapered butt before heading off out the room and down the stairs. Carol already had the front door open, her big, expensive, floppy hat on, and her Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses on.

Jan gave one last look over her shoulder at Phil, who was waving goodbye with his thumb in his mouth. She smiled sweetly and blew him a kiss before heading out the door.

Before it could even click shut, Jan's two sisters appeared next to him.

"Hey there, loser." Cindy said, arms crossed.

Marcia smiled wickedly, dollar signs in her eyes, "We're going to have some fun with you."

******

"What kind of a name is 'Phil' for a sissy anyway?" Marcia asked as she handed Phil a floppy rubber dildo. He was sitting, legs crossed, on the cold floor of the basement. They didn't even lay down one of his blankies for him. Marcia strode back behind her camera and checked the lighting. "Phyllis or Philopena would be much cuter" she said, pressing a button and making the lights flash. "Pull your skirt up and show your diaper" she instructed, "It's what the losers want to see. Oh, and shake the dildo like it's a rattle. Like it's a toy you can't wait to play with!"

Phil humored her humiliating display while Cindy rummaged through some things in the boxes lining the wall.

"Turn around and get on all fours. Diapered butt facing me. Look back at the camera and give me one of those pathetic, pouty faces. Pretend you're not a freak that actually enjoys wearing diapers!"

Phil whimpered at her words as he clambered around, diaper crinkling, hiking up his skirt, jutting his bottom lip out, and framing his eyes to look depressed. He didn't have to make himself blush, he was doing that already, and the constant camera flashes formed tears in his eyes.

Marcia smirked at the photos appearing on her screen as she admired her work. "That'll work I think. Stills don't bring in nearly as much revenue as gifs and vids, but it's a good way to attract people to your page. I'll have one of my slaves write up some captions and post them on Tumblr. Surely there is a strange corner of that site where you diaper boys flock."

Phil instantly wet his diaper.

"Why are you making that face?" Marcia asked, looking disgusted. "Ughh, you're not pooping your diaper, are you??"

Phil shook his head back and forth, still blushing as his warmth filled the front of his padding.

"Good. I don't want to have to smell your shit. Do you understand me?" Marcia grated viciously.

Phil nodded in fear, still trickling piss into his pampers.

"Excellent, now..." she walked over to the wall of various kinky items. Trying to decide what to pick, "What could we do to make the wittle baby cream himself again? Your fans seemed to like that..."

She noticed Phil's eyes light up a bit. "Oh don't get your hopes up, we won't be touching you," Marcia said, and Cindy laughed.

"Mom actually warned us not to touch your dick," Cindy scoffed, "Like we would ever subject ourselves to that puny little thing."

They both laughed hysterically like it was a joke only they understood.

"Now..." Marcia said, traipsing her hand over the various items until she found what she was looking for. She settled on a rather large, long, dildo that looked like a black man's cock. "Have you ever been pegged before?"

******

Phil had some experience with anal. Being a sissy, it was practically required to have at least a finger in his bum, or a dildo every now and then. But he always ventured more to the diapered side of things, and it was hard to get a lot of anal stimulation with a diaper on, so he mainly stuck to buttplugs. As Alice stood behind him with a big, floppy dick strapped on, Phil wished he'd trained himself a lot more.

"Does it feel nice having a real dick for once?" Marcia asked Alice from behind the camera. "Lift it up and show everyone what you have on underneath."

Alice whimpered as she lifted the big black cock and showed her pathetic, dripping, dick underneath. It was caged up far too tightly, tighter than Phil thought possible, strings of precum leaking almost to the floor.

"It was nice of you to use your hand to help Phyllis cum yesterday," Marcia reminded him and her viewers, "But today you're going to make her cum using a dick"

Alice and Phil both whimpered under the bright lights. Phil was bent over a bondage bench. His wrists and ankles chained to it, forcing him on all fours.

"Pull his Pampers down, Alice." Marcia instructed, "not all the way, just enough to access his wittle sissy hole."

Phil suckled the paci in his mouth in an attempt to quell his fears. That dick was huge, and even though they'd just spent the last 20 minutes prepping his ass for insertion, he still didn't feel ready.

"Spread his cheeks, Alice" she commanded, bringing the camera over for a better view. Alice grabbed Phil's butt roughly, forcing them apart so that Phil's hole was on display. Alice worked her hips around, slapping the rubber dick on Phil's back, and then pulling it back so it would slide down his crack. Phil could feel it poking around behind him like a blind snake. Marcia was on his side, looking down at her camera and searching for the best possible angle to get a good shot. The head of the rubber dildo found purchase. Phil sucked in a sharp breath as Alice started working it into him. If his hole hadn't been warmed up it would have hurt more, instead it only hurt a lot. The cock was much bigger than he'd ever taken before. His sphincter was stretched to the max and he was worried it might tear. That he was going to be split in half by this giant dildo.

"Gooood girlll Phyllis," Marcia cooed, "take it all, that's it, you little slut!"

Cindy was watching from the corner, arms crossed, smirking as she checked her fingernails. But otherwise looking rather bored by the spectacle.

Phil gripped the padding of the bench tightly as Alice continued to press inward. He was worried it would never stop, that it would keep snaking its way through him and end up out his mouth. But finally, he felt the balls of the dildo press against cheeks as it reached the base.

Alice thankfully stayed there while Phil tried to focus on his breathing. Relax, Jan always told him any time she put so much as a finger up there, just try to breathe and stay relaxed.

Things started to feel better as his hole loosened to allow the member to slide in and out. Phil's breathing quickened as the feeling shifted from painful to more pleasurable. Alice started building up speed. Phil's groans changed to moans and got louder and louder with each successive thrust. But there was whimpering too, and it wasn't from Phil.

"Awww!! What's the matter Alice??" Marcia teased.

"My cage!! My cage!!" Alice squealed, still thrusting.

Marcia laughed wickedly, pointing the camera down at the cage bouncing back and forth. "For the viewer's that don't know," Marcia told the camera, "Alice's cage is a little special. Instead of just housing her tiny cock in a steel tube, there are also spikes built in, making it extra painful for Alice if she gets a little...excited. But all she has to do is not be a filthy fucking pervert and she'll be fine! Won't you, Alice??"

Poor Alice hadn't come this close to doing a humping motion in a long time. She had to train herself not to get aroused about anything, lest she suffer the pain of the tiny metallic barbs pressing into her.

Phil wasn't having a great time either. Even though his hole had mostly relaxed by now, it was still a lot to take, and the lube previously injected in his ass was running out quickly.

"Faster Alice! Faster!!" Marcia encouraged, smacking Alice's ass beneath his skirt as he grunted to obey.

Phil groaned as the dick continued to press in and out of him. He knew this wouldn't be over until he came.

He looked up at Marcia, she gave him a nod from behind the camera. Phil sighed, then began backing his ass up into the dildo. He let out a guttural moan, adjusting it to make it more high-pitched on the next one.

"MMmmMohh yea..." he whined, "yea...yea...YES!!"

"Awww I think the little slut likes it!!" Marcia told the camera.

"YeS! YES!! Right there!! Right there!!! OHhhhhh yea!!!" Phil was cringing internally at his 'O' noises, but he didn't care. He wanted this to be over.

"I'm gonna cum!! I'm gonna cum!" he screwed up his face at each subsequent thrust. Morphing his mouth into the O shape as well.

Finally, he collapsed on the bench, panting heavily.

Alice kept thrusting softly until Marcia motioned for him to cease.

"Let's see what the little loser did in her diaper, shall we?" Marcia announced, coming over with the camera. She unclasped the restraints around Phil's wrists, allowing him to sit upwards. His diaper wrinkled and disheveled around the front, but still covering up his penis that had been aimed downward. Marcia used the hand that wasn't holding the camera to untape the diaper one tab at a time. She let it flop open so it could expose the large, pearly white puddle of goo at the front of it.



"Awww!! Looks like the wittle slut wet her diaper!!" Marcia said. Phil didn't want to correct her that in the ABDL world it was known as 'stickies'. It probably didn't matter, especially since what they used to make the fake puddle of goo was a couple squirts of pearly white hand soap from the bathroom.

Marcia didn't want to have to wait for Phil to have a sissygasm. It would hold up the whole video and probably wouldn't even happen reliably. Not that she cared whether Phil was able to cum or not anyway. So before they even started shooting, she had added the fake semen into his diaper so it was there after she gave the nod for Phil to fake his orgasm. Phil doubted his performance was believable, but seeing how real the fake cum looked, he didn't think her viewers would notice.

"As you losers at home know, no one gets to cum around Miss Marcia without cleaning up their mess." she said cheerily, giving Phil the look from behind the camera that told him he was no exception.

Phil gulped, looking down at the gooey puddle. He wrinkled up his nose, cursing himself for wetting the diaper with piss before the scene even started. Alice stood back, pulling the dildo out of him while Marcia moved the diaper further up on the bench so Phil could lean down and access his 'treat'.

Phil glanced at the camera that was now inches from his face as he bent over. He whimpered a bit, not just for the viewers but for his sake, before sticking out his tongue and scooping up a bit of the creamy liquid.

12