Meet Through Chat App for First MM

Story Info
Story of my first MM experience.
2.4k words
4.35
18.7k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed03
Ed03
48 Followers

Author's note - This is a mostly true, if slightly abbreviated story. It may start a little slow but I wanted to make sure the scene was set appropriately on the lead up to this event. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

"Do you ever think about what it would be like to have a dick in your mouth?" At first I laughed when that message came through. I had never been with men and loved pussy but after the initial reaction I caught myself thinking that I wasn't as shocked at the thought as I would have guessed. I jokingly typed back, "Well we'll probably never know I guess, I could have been a natural cocksucker." I liked being the submissive and she liked to play off this conversation to make me describe what I would do if presented with the opportunity with another man or telling me to imagine it was another guy when she would tell me to push the plug in myself. The more she talked about it the more I realized that the thought didn't turn me off and that I really wanted to try. I also realized there was very little chance it would ever happen.

I had downloaded some chatting apps just to pass the time. I had a decent number of messages from women but also started getting more from guys, most of which I ignored but one came through from someone that was local to me and I decided to respond. It all started fairly innocent with generic conversation. I told myself I was just chatting and nothing else, but it didn't take long for the conversation to take on a more sexual nature. He told me that he was bi and I didn't try to hide anything and told him I had never done anything with another man but had become more curious about it and that I enjoyed being submissive. We had been chatting for several hours and I was becoming more turned on as we went when he asked if I would like to see his cock. I wasn't surprised that it happened but was surprised at how fast I answered yes. Within minutes I had several pictures waiting for me, a couple close ups and a couple full body shots with him holding it. It was a nice length, a little longer than mine and he had a very large head.

"Do you like seeing it?" he sent.

"Yes sir," I typed immediately.

"You think you would like to suck it?" he said.

I was more hesitant this time, even though it was just messaging through an app but nervously responded, "Yes I would."

He asked me to show him mine, but I told him I wasn't sure about that yet and that I had to go to bed but if he was around the next night we could talk about it some more. I laid there for quite a while after that reading back through the conversation and looking at the pictures. I ended up getting my lube out and stroking myself to those pictures until I shot a large load of cum on my stomach and chest. I used my finger to take some of that cum and put it in my mouth imagining it was his.

I thought about it the next day and decided if he told me to show it to him I would. I also caught myself looking at the chat several times throughout the day including the pictures. It was late evening when I logged in and had no new messages. I sent a simple, "Hey, how's it going?" and kept looking at my phone for a while. You could tell in this app when the other person looked at the message and I was hoping to see when he had opened it. I still hadn't heard anything a couple hours later and figured he assumed it would be a waste of time to keep messaging. I closed out, watched a movie and then went to bed. I woke up around 1am and looked at my phone and saw that I had a message, which I opened immediately. It said, "Hey, just sitting around working in my garage. You?"

"Just laying in bed," I sent and saw that it was opened almost immediately.

"Are you wearing anything?" said the reply.

"No, I'm not," I said.

"Did you decide if you are going to show me your dick?" he typed back.

I decided to be bold and make things easier for him, which also meant I had decided I was going to at least show him, "I can't say I will necessarily do whatever you tell me, but I get turned on by being submissive so if you want something you are probably better off ordering me to do something and seeing what happens."

I knew what the next message was going to be but my dick still surged to hardness when it popped up on my phone.

"Show me your cock. Now."

I suddenly found myself very nervous and less sure about what I was doing, but I couldn't deny the fact that I was incredibly hard and already leaking pre-cum. I reached over and turned on the lights and then uncovered myself. I took two pictures, one with the phone pointing down at me showing my hard cock and balls against my belly, and the other as more of a POV shot looking down with my hand wrapped around it. I hesitated slightly and then sent them.

He opened them, but it was several agonizing minutes before I got a reply.

"You have a nice looking cock, is it hard because you are excited by sending it to me?" he replied.

"Yes sir," I answered back.

"Mmmm, I like sir," he said. "Come suck my cock."

I laughed and told him I liked the commanding part but wasn't sure I was up to actually doing anything.

We spent the next week chatting and a lot of time spent sending pics and getting each other aroused. I loved sexting so it was great and I really wasn't sure if anything was going to happen beyond what we were already doing but one night I was incredibly horny and feeling brave so I told him I thought we should meet up somewhere. I didn't want to have him come to house and I wasn't sure about going over to someone else's house that I had never met, especially for what I had in mind. I was practically driven to find a way to get my first experience so thinking of how to do it. I hadn't heard anything back so I wasn't sure when it would happen but planned on saying I wanted to meet somewhere and then he could drive around or go someplace in the middle of nowhere and I would see if I was actually up for putting it in my mouth. I figured worst case we would jerk off together. I still hadn't heard from him a couple hours later and figured it most likely wasn't going to happen then and wasn't sure I'd have the courage to go through with it. Just as I was about to give up a message popped in.

"Yes, let's meet in 10 minutes."

Even with knowing I was submissive, he still knew that this was a new thing for me so was being very understanding. I think he was also willing to do whatever he needed to in order to get his dick in my mouth. He never said anything about it being an extra turn on that I had never done that before, it's possible he didn't even believe it but most guys will jump through a few hoops to get a blowjob. He told me what kind of car he drove and we decided to meet in a grocery store parking lot. I was literally shaking as I got dressed, leaving my underwear off and went to get in the car. I drove over and saw his car towards the back of the parking lot and pulled in next to it, got out of mine and in his passenger seat. He pulled out of the parking lot and we drove off. I could tell he wasn't overly dominant which is what I was hoping for, but it was dark out and I was already to that point so I decided to make the first move.

"Can I touch it?" I asked.

"Yeah, go ahead," he replied and unzipped his shorts.

I reached my hand in and wrapped it around his semi hard cock. Having been incredibly familiar with my own, it was amazing to me how different it was. He was thinner at the base than mine but it got wider as it went up and ended in a massive head, at least in my mind it was. He asked where he should drive to as I started stroking him. I told him I wasn't sure but just wanted him to drive around a while. I knew from the layout of the car that being able to suck him while we were driving was going to be nearly impossible. I had him pulled out of his zipper and had his cock fully hard from stroking it. He had mentioned a couple times how close he lived to there and that we could just go over there. I tried to decline a couple times but truthfully I wanted to so I could put my mouth on it.

Finally, on the third time I said ok. He wasn't kidding either, we were literally about 3 blocks from his house. I'm fairly sure we were basically going in circles around it in the hopes I would say yes. We pulled up and he stuffed himself back into his shorts and zipped himself up. We were right by the garage door so only had about a 50 foot walk in to his couch. He sat on the couch and I got on my knees between his legs. I unbuttoned, unzipped and pulled his shorts down. He had also decided to skip the underwear and give easier access. He scooted down so his ass was on the edge of the cushion and he was leaned all the way back. His cock was semi hard again and I didn't hesitate. I wrapped my lips around that large head and ran my tongue over the slit, then started sucking him like I had been doing it forever. I loved the feel of it in my mouth, sliding in and out. I could get about all but 2 inches without struggling. I was happy with that for being a beginner and figured I would get better.

My own cock was rock hard by this point and I needed to get it out of my shorts. I kept sliding my mouth up and down his big dick and used my hands to unbutton and pull them down. With them pulled down as far as they could go while I was still on my knees, I wrapped one hand around my own cock and used the other to rub and squeeze his balls. He had a very firm and large set of balls and pushed his hips up towards my mouth when I squeezed them. That movement pushed his cock the farthest into my mouth it had been, pushing that fat head in to the back of my throat. I had only been sucking his cock for a few minutes but he pulled me off and said he was going to cum soon if I kept going. He leaned over and pulled my cock in to his mouth and started sucking me. It felt good, but I really just wanted him to take control and use me for his pleasure, if he would have told me to get on the floor with my ass in the air so he could be the first cock to take my little hole I would have done it immediately. I think if he knew that I would have done whatever he told me to he might have gotten more creative with his demands, but was probably pretty happy having an enthusiastic cocksucker going to town on him. I reached over and started rubbing his cock and balls. He was soaked with my saliva. His cock head felt like holding a tennis ball in my hand.

He sucked me for a minute or so but I wanted to finish what I started so I pulled out of his mouth and lowered my head back down. I had my hand wrapped around the base of his dick and I rubbed that head over my lips before sliding my mouth back on to his cock. I don't know how good my technique was but I believe my enthusiasm made up for any shortcomings. I had my hands on his hips with my fingers under his ass and was sliding rapidly up and down his hard and wet cock. He was moaning and pumping his hips, I looked up and saw him looking at me before he closed his eyes and focused on my hot mouth taking as much of his cock as I could, eager to please him. He told me he was close and I mumbled a yes around his cock. About 30 seconds later he pushed up into my mouth and I felt him shooting on the back of my tongue. I kept my mouth on him and swallowed all that hot cum he gave me. He was sensitive if I moved my mouth so I just kept him there until I was sure he was finished. I started jerking my own cock then. I knew I wouldn't last long, the cum was practically pouring out of me. I half stood so my cock was right over his and stroked myself and watched as my cum shot all over his spent cock.

It was very businesslike after that, we both stood up, he grabbed a towel and wiped my cum off his dick. If I hadn't been overwhelmed by what had just happened I would have like to have cleaned my cum off him with my mouth but we just wiped ourselves off, went out and got in his car and drove back to the grocery story. He parked and said something like he was glad I came over. I said something like, thanks and went and got back in my car and drove home.

Ed03
Ed03
48 Followers