Meet Up

Story Info
A first time meeting.
4.3k words
4.41
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's after 8pm and Jasmine is sitting at a table in the corner of a small coffee shop. She takes sips of her latte slowly as she keeps taking peaks at the front door. She's a little nervous. She's about to meet a stranger. A stranger she'd been chatting with for several weeks. She usually doesn't meet people from online. She stated this on her profile and yet, here she is waiting for Zen. He's the young guy that's been trying to meet her since she accepted his friends request. For weeks, she denied him until one day she gave in and decided to meet him.

"I really hope I'm not making a mistake," she murmurs.

A young guy walks into the shop. He's wearing a white top, khaki pants and sneakers. It's exactly what Zen told her he would wear. He scans the shop with his eyes. She lifts her hand half way and slightly waves at him. He sees her and smiles as he makes his way to the table.

"Hello Jasmine," he greets.

He pulls the chair and sits across from her.

"Hello Zen. It's a pleasure to meet you," she responds smiling.

She must admit, he's a cute guy. He's of average height and slim built. She regrets wearing her four-inch wedges. It's makes her taller than him, but she needs to wear them as her dress is long. She didn't want it to sweep the nasty streets of NYC.

"Wow! I can't believe I finally meet the great writer of those erotic stories on your stream. Damn, you're a beautiful woman," he tells her.

She smiles again. This time her smile is wider.

"Thank you, Zen. You're a cute guy yourself," she admits.

He starts blushing immensely. She starts chuckling.

"You're blushing," she says as she points to his cheeks.

He places his left hand on his cheek as he feels heat emitting from it. This makes him blush more.

"I'm sorry. It's just you're so beautiful. I really luck out. Plus, you don't look like you're in your forties. I thought you were in your late 20's," he tells her.

She giggles.

"Thank you. You're sweet, but late 20's? Really?" she challenges him.

His eyes become wide as he starts stumbling with his words.

"No, I mean- you're so pretty... I, I, I, I'm just nervous," he finally says.

"I understand. I'm a little nervous myself. I usually don't meet people from online, especially from a porn site," she tells him.

"Yeah, I know. It's crazy. I never thought about meeting anyone until I chatted with you. You're not like the other women on there. Looking for money," he says.

"True, but I do look for people to read my stories and comment on them," she tells him.

"Yeah, but your stories are really good. Are you planning to write more?"

"I might write one about my experience with you," she laughs.

He chuckles.

"That would be an amazing story," he tells her.

He clears his throat and stares at her.

"I made reservations at a hotel. I hope you'll like it," he tells her.

"Oh, really? You made reservations. Sounds expensive," she says.

"You're worth it," he tells her.

She starts blushing. Her dark brown skin burns red on her cheeks.

"Heh, I made you blush," he chuckles.

"Yes, you did," she smiles.

They stare at each other. They desire for each other obvious. He stares at her cup. Anything to stop his cock from hardening.

"Would you like another?" he asks as he points at her cup.

"I'm good, thank you. Drinking a latte in the evening is a new one for me," she answers.

He smiles as he stands up.

"I'm going to get myself something. You would like a bottle of water?"

She shakes her head. She stares up at him and gives him a smirk. He nods as he walks away. He rubs his hands on his pants removing the sweat that's building. He's never been so nervous around a woman before. With Jasmine, her aura screams confidence. As he reaches the register, a male cashier smiles brightly.

"Is she yours?" he asks as he stares at Jasmine.

"She's a friend," Zen answers.

He's about to make his order until the cashier says something that annoys Zen.

"She's cute and thick. How old do you think she is? I hope she's older. Older women know how to fuck! It really doesn't matter. I would love to fuck her," the cashier says.

Zen rolls his eyes as he turns and walks away. He heads back to the table. Jasmine stares at him confuse by his quick return.

"You want to get out of here?" he asks.

"Ummm, yeah sure. Is everything alright?"

"People can be jerks sometimes. You know," he answers.

She nods as she stands to her feet. Grabbing her purse, she follows Zen. Before leaving, he goes talk to the manager of the shop. Seconds later, the manager is fussing at the cashier as Zen and Jasmine walks out the place.

"Care to tell me what that was about?" she asks.

He takes her hand in his.

"The cashier was being rude. He was more focus on wanting to fuck you than his job, so I told his manager," he answers.

She doesn't know what to say. It's a rare for a man would fight for her honor. It's crazy, but she wants him more. She squeezes his hand affectionally. He stares at his hand and then at her. He smiles as he lifts her hand to his lips and kisses the back of it.

"Would you like to have dinner?" he asks.

"That sounds wonderful, thank you," she answers.

He already knows which restaurant to take her. It's in the hotel he already reserve a room. As they walk inside the lobby of the luxurious hotel, Jasmine is amaze with the décor. She only been to this hotel a couple of times. Seems like Zen wants to make a great impression on her. It's working. As they reach the concierge, he gives the clerk his name. A few minutes later, the clerk passes him the key card.

"Enjoy your evening," the clerk says.

He turns and stares at Jasmine.

"You're ready?"

"Yes, I am," she answers.

Instead of heading to the room, they walk inside the restaurant. There the hostess greets them and takes them to their table. The place is empty. Zen quickly walks around Jasmine and pulls the chair out for her. She smiles as she positions herself in front of the chair. As she starts to sit, Zen pushes the chair forward. Once she's comfortable, he goes sit in the chair next to hers.

"Thank you for being a gentleman. You're a rare gem," she tells him.

"I have to thank my parents for raising me to be a charming gentleman," he says smirking.

She places her left hand on top of his.

"Your parents had done a great job. I must say."

He blushes again. He likes her a lot. Not many women could make him blush like she does. She makes him feel nervous, excited and horny all at the same time. After reading her stories, he wanted her more than he ever wanted a woman before. Her writing has so much passion. His cock gets hard after reading them. Now meeting the author of these amazing stories, he wants to do all the things she wrote minus fucking her with a big cock. He's of average size, but he knows how it use it very well. He hasn't had any complaints yet. He won't have any complaints either! He's going to make sure Jasmine enjoys her time with him.

"You look lost in thought. Is everything alright?" she asks pulling him out of his thoughts.

He blinks and then stares at her.

"Oh, everything is great. I'm just glad you're here with me," he says.

She picks up the menu. He does the same. The waiter arrives and takes their order. While waiting, they have a conversation of various things. Jasmine is impressed with his knowledge of the world. He may be young, but very mature. She likes that. She likes him, surprisingly. She had her guard up. Now, it's coming down. The longer she's with him, the more she likes him. She can't wait for dinner to be over, so she can have him for dessert.

"The seafood you ordered is really good. I had it before. It's really filling," he mentions.

"That's great. I love seafood," she responds excitingly.

The waiter arrives with their meal and a bottle of white wine. He pours their glasses and disappears. They eat, drink and chat enjoying each other's company. After finishing their meal, Zen pays for it. He stares at her with a smile.

"Would you like to head upstairs?" he asks.

She stands up and moves from the table.

"Let's go," she states.

He gets up and they head to the elevator. On the elevator, Jasmine moves next to him and gives him a hug. He holds her close loving the feel of her body. He can't wait to see what she's wearing under her dress. The doors open, and they walk off heading to the room. He uses the key card and pushes the door open.

"After you," he tells her as he steps to the side.

She walks in. He closes the door once inside. She looks around the room.

"This is very nice," she states with her back towards him.

She heads to the bathroom. Zen watches her in awe. Her body is amazing. Especially her big ass. The way it jiggles with every step she takes.

"Should we take a shower first?" she asks as she turns to face him.

She smiles when she notices he was staring at her.

"You like what you see," she tells him.

He blushes.

"I do. I like it a lot. You're absolutely sexy," he tells her.

She walks towards him slowly. Each step felt like hours to him as he waits for her. As soon as she reaches him, he pulls her to him hugging her close to his body. She leans her face close to his. He holds his breath and closes his eyes as he waits to feel her lips. He does, but it wasn't on his. Her lips reach his ear as she whispers.

"You didn't answer my question."

His eyes open and he stares at her.

"Should we take a shower first?" she repeats the question.

"Sounds great," he answers.

She pulls away as she takes two steps back from him. She reaches behind her as she pulls the zipper to her dress down.

"I wouldn't mind removing your clothes," he tells her sounding disappointed.

She stops mid-way. She walks towards him and turns her back to him.

"Would you, please?"

She didn't have to repeat herself as he pulls the zipper down to as it rests on her lower back. He slips his fingers around the strap and pulls them off her shoulders. His touch is light which gives her goosebumps. As the top half of the dress drops to her waist, he sees she's wearing a white lace strapless bra. He gasps softly when she turns to face him. Her DD breasts push together in the bra. He swallows hard as he pulls the dress from her waist until it drops to her feet.

"Damn," he murmurs as he stares at the white lace panties.

She kicks off her wedges as she takes one step away from her dress. She does a slow turn giving him full view of her body.

"Tell me, do you like it?" she asks.

He doesn't answer. He drops to his knees in front of her and moves closer to her. His mouth begins to salivate as he thinks about tasting her. The scent coming from between her thighs gives him a high. He grabs her ass. Without hesitation, he starts licking her lace cover pussy. Her body bucks from the sensation. He holds her tighter making sure she doesn't get away. She parts her legs wider to give him more access. She reaches between her thighs and move the panties to the side. He leaps up and takes her clit into his mouth.

"Shit!" she curses as she grabs the back of his head.

In an instant, her pussy oozes of wetness as it leaks on his chin. He pulls on her clit one more time and then slides his tongue inside her. She throws her head back as she moans loudly. Already, her thighs begin to tremble. Her orgasm is near. It's been a long time since her pussy been eaten. She's very excited and horny. She grips his hair harder as she starts riding his face. His tongue tasting her juices as he fucks her with his tongue. His pointy nose rubbing against her clit as it starts to swell along with her lips.

"I'm about to cum," she moans.

The words leave her mouth in less than five seconds as she starts squirting on his face. Her orgasm causes her legs to become weak from how much she's trembling and from the loss of fluids. Zen holds her tighter as he keeps his tongue inside her.

"Ohhhhh, Zen! Please, you must stop. I'm sensitive now," she pleas.

It goes unanswered. He tilts his head back to avoid his nose from touching her clit. Her pussy squeezes on his tongue. His cock throbs in jealousy as he wants to feel her pussy now. His cock will have to wait as he tastes thick creamy juices oozing on his tongue. He moans as he pushes his tongue deeper. She grabs his hair and pulls his head from her pussy. He groans in disappointment. He's about to say something, but she leans down and kisses him fully tasting herself on his lips and tongue.

"Shower now," she demands.

Her voice deep, stern and full of desire. He nods as he stands up. She begins removing his clothes hastily. Once he's naked, he grips her shoulders and pulls her to him. He kisses her as his hands unhook her bra and then he pulls her panties down. She tears her lips from him as she walks back towards the bathroom. Once inside, she turns on the water and waits for it to get hot. As soon as steam rises, she steps inside. Zen quickly joins her. She grabs the soap and begin cleaning his body. Her fingers kneading while cleaning him. He bites his bottom lip as he stares at her.

"This feels wonderful," he tells her.

"This is only the beginning," she says.

"Really?" he asks.

She nods as she gets on her knees. She looks up at him and smiles. He holds his breath as he waits. Her tongue sticks out as she moves closer. The tip of her tongue touches the tip of his cock. She swirls it round the head feeling the ridges of the skin as the veins pulsate. She takes the flat of her tongue and moves towards his balls as she gives a lick from balls to the tip of his cock. He breathes deep and then moans. He leaks precum as it lands on her tongue. It's a little salty and slightly bitter. Keeping her tongue on the under side of his cock, she opens her mouth and moves her face closer until his cock is fully in her mouth. The heat and wetness of her mouth causes his knees to buckle, but he gains composer and holds the top of her head. His fingers lacing through her hair.

"Mmmmm, yeah baby! Suck my cock," he whispers as his head falls back.

She places her hands on his hips and starts moving her head faster. Each time his cock gets close to her throat, he takes a step back. If he's trying to get away, it's a fail mission as his back is now against the wall. The water from the showerhead falls on top of them now. He stares at her as her head bobs up and down sucking his cock fast. When she begins sucking him hard, precum leaks again. His cock starts becoming sensitive in her mouth. The way her tongue runs up and down the length of his cock is driving him crazy. Her lips tightly round his cock as her cheeks are sunken from how hard she's sucking him. His fingers gripping her hair as his orgasm is nearing.

"Fuck," he calls out.

Her response, a moan that vibrates on his cock. He starts thrusting his hips against her face. This makes her suck him harder, faster and deeper. The head of his cock now touching her throat. It's soft, wet and squeezing the head. He won't be able to hold back any longer. His balls are heavy and ready to release all his semen.

"I'm about to cum," he tells her giving her a warning, so she can jerk his load on her chest or face.

She continues sucking him. When she deep throats him, he loses control and fill her mouth with his cum as his body quivers from the sensation. He releases her braids and rests his hands on top of her head as his body calms down. It's not working because she's still sucking him. Now he understands why she told him to get off her clit. The sensitivity of it can be both pleasurable and painful.

"Baby please! Let go," he begs.

She reluctantly lets go of his cock. When she stands in front of him, he kisses her hard. He grabs the soap and starts cleaning her body while still kissing her. She wraps her arms around his neck as she slides her tongue into his mouth. A moan is exchange between them. His soapy hands explore every inch of thick body. Once the suds rinse from her body, he gets on his knees grabbing her left leg and placing it on his shoulder. He pushes her to the wall and feast on her pussy like it was his last meal. The hunger he has for her is indescribable. His need to have his tongue inside her and suck on her clit is like his life force. He wants her to cum on his tongue. Two orgasms later, the water is turn off and they're heading to the bed. Zen hops in the bed first. His cock extremely hard as he thinks about what he wants. It's crazy how much he wants her. Any other time after his cock exploded in a woman, he would go limp due to the rest it needs. With her, his cock remains hard.

"Come ride on my face," he tells her.

She stands there staring at him. She's hesitant.

"Are you sure that's something you want to do? I'm not a small woman. Will you be able to handle my weight pressing down on your face?" she questions.

Her words, even though she's serious, his cock flexes and becomes harder. He moans as he bites his bottom lip.

"Trust me, I wouldn't suggest it if I couldn't handle your weight," he assures her.

She turns around having her back facing him as she climbs in the bed and begins to mount him. Her bend knees on the sides of his head. He can smell the soap on her pubic hairs. He sticks his tongue out and give one long wet lick. He spreads her legs wider having her pussy closer to his face. He reaches with both hands pulling her ass down towards him. Her clit is expose for his lips and tongue. He kisses it before flicking his tongue on it. Jasmine flinches slightly her body begins to relax and enjoy his mouth.

"You can breathe, can you?" she asks as she places her hand on his cock.

He answers her by flicking his tongue harder on her clit. His tongue flicks, presses and runs up and down on it cause it to grow and become hard like a cock. She holds his balls in one hand while the other grip his cock like a firm handshake as she strokes him. Precum leaks from the head and she licks it up causing his cock to throb. She wraps her lips round the head and starts sucking him. He begins thrusting his hips against her face as she starts grinding on his. Moaning, slurping and sucking are the sounds in the room. Jasmine takes her hands from his balls and cock and slip them under his ass as she squeezes. Zen continues teasing her clit lightly grazing it with his teeth and tongue. Suddenly, she lifts his ass having it slightly off the mattress as she deep throats him. Her pussy pressing on his face fully.

"Mmmmm," he moans.

The pressure of her pussy on his mouth turns him on more as he locks his legs behind her head fucking his cock deeper inside her mouth. She gags, but it's a control one as her throat clamps down on the head. His hips bucks and legs tighten round her head as his cock throbs. It's getting close to releasing his load. He can't tell her as his mouth is full of hairy pussy, but she doesn't need him to tell her. She can feel his cock becomes thicker as the head expands to release his load. She swallows every drop. She moves her hands from his ass and places them on his upper thighs as she grinds her pussy until she herself explodes. She unleashes her fluids as she squirts in his mouth. He drinks it all. She gets off and position herself in the doggy position.

"Come fuck me, Zen," she purrs.

He moves behind her as she places her face on the bed keeping her ass in the air while her back is arch. He runs his hands over the globes of her ass as he stares at the wetness coating everything including her inner thighs. Damn, how can a woman be so wet? He thinks as he moves his hips closer. The heat of her body feels amazing as he places his cock at her opening. She moves back sliding him inside her.

"Ooooohhh," he moans as he holds her hips pulling her closer.

She's so wet and tight. Her pussy feels amazing. He starts thrusting his hips at an even pace. Not too fast and not too slow. Her gasps and hisses let him know she likes it. Then she starts bouncing her hips against him softly at first. Even with the soft impact, it causes his cock to throb.

12