Meet Your Heroes in a Threesome

Story Info
Two podcasters agree to a threesome with a hot fan.
6.8k words
4.33
6.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The applause had died down, the house lights were up and the long table which had held microphones, dice, and laptops was now cleared of all the clutter. A line of fans stood waiting, patiently, impatiently as each person greeted and chatted briefly with their favorite podcasters. Everything had gone well enough with the group's very first live show.

There had been a long discussion about allowing a meet and greet after the show ended. Tom hadn't really been in favor of it. Although he was very grateful for the love and support of their fans, he knew that some had very strong opinions about certain aspects of their episodes and he wasn't certain he would be able to handle the face-to-face feedback, if it came to that. Reading it online had been bad enough. But his fellow creators assured him that if it was too much, he could just hide in the greenroom or go back to the hotel room with no ill will. At least, no ill will on their part, he was certain that some fans might feel a certain way about it if he just left after the show. So, he was trying it out tonight in Seattle, a town known for its epic social freezes and politeness.

The length of the line surprised all five of the podcasters as they emerged from backstage to more applause and cheers. Tom felt his stomach drop at the sight of so many people and wished he had set the precedent for the rest of the shows and just gone back to the hotel. But so far it seemed the stereotypes had proven true; almost every person Tom had spoken to had been kind, or complimentary (which was uncomfortable in a different way, but better than the alternative). Others had been painfully shy, or socially anxious and had just answered the questions that Tom asked them as he signed any merch they had. But the night was wearing on and he was starting to grow weary. He glanced down the line silently gauging how many people were left. Sandra caught him looking down the line.

"Hey!" she shouted. "Pay attention to your fan Tom!" Everyone within earshot laughed lightly and Tom joined in directing his attention to the man standing in front of him gushing about his various skills.

"Sorry man," Tom said as the man kept talking. Finally, fifteen minutes later the line started to dwindle. Sandra was chatting with the last person in line. She blushed violently as they talked in hushed tones. The woman she spoke to looked to be in her late 30's with a cascade of black cherry colored hair. Sandra was blushing so deeply now and fiddling with her phone as the woman moved down the line. Tom did his best to continue to focus on the person in front of him and give them the attention they deserved.

Slowly the woman made her way down the line of podcasters complimenting each one on something specific and unique. Each podcaster blushed as this woman showered them with praise and radiant smiles.

At last, she stood in front of Tom, and he was able to see what all the fuss was about. Her eyes blazed a deep blue, jarring against the darkness of her hair. A black low-cut shirt revealed a generous stack of cleavage. A short red skirt and combat boots finished off her outfit. Tom smiled and felt his face flush almost immediately, blood pounding in his ears. He told himself to pull himself together. He'd met plenty of hot people tonight, this one was no different.

"Tom, it's so exciting to meet you," the woman held out her hand for him to shake. As a rule, he didn't shake hands with fans. As much as he loved and appreciated each one, it was not his goal to bring home a bit of everyone he met. But when Ms. Black Cherry held out her hand, her upper arm pushing her breasts together, creating an even more enticing view of her cleavage, he had to stop himself from lunging at her.

"Oh yeah, thank you so much for coming out," he sputtered. Her hand was soft, but her handshake firm. She smelled amazing and he found himself wondering if it was her lotion, perfume, or if she just naturally smelled so delicious.

"I'm Stella. I was just introduced to your podcast, but I'm totally addicted to it! You all are hilarious. You are one of my favorites, along with Sandra of course. Not to be too basic about it." She laughed lightly, the smooth sound ran right down Tom's spine and nestled into the crotch of his pants. He wouldn't be able to stand up now without causing a fucking scene. He adjusted in his chair a little.

"Oh, wow thank you so much for listening Stella. It's so great when our fans are hot too," he had been saying that all night and had meant it. Their fans were hot, but Stella somehow stood out and Tom felt a little foolish saying it to her. She smiled and gently took her hand out of Tom's grip. Were his palms sweating? Why were they so sweaty?

Monica, Ben, and Ryan had all stood up and stretched after Stella had moved on down to Tom. They began to make their way towards the backstage area and greenroom to gather their belongings. Sandra stayed seated and continued to fiddle with her phone. Monica glanced back quickly but Sandra subtly waved her and the others on. Stella put her program down on the table in front of Tom, along with a T-shirt from the merch table.

"Would you mind signing these for me?" she asked.

"Oh sure, I mean not at all, I'd be happy to," Tom sputtered. He was so frustrated with himself. He had been so chill tonight with everyone else and now he was sputtering around like he'd never spoken out loud before. He looked down at Stella's items all signed by the other podcasters, looking for a spot to put his signature.

"I had so much fun tonight," Stella said leaning on the table. "You all are so very talented." Tom looked up as he finished signing the shirt. He could see right down Stella's top now and thought she wasn't wearing a bra. God, he'd need more than a moment to collect himself before he stood up. She sighed deeply, causing her breasts to strain against her shirt, nipples hard and showing proudly.

"It's a shame it's over," she said.

"Yeah, it really is." Tom surprised himself by actually meaning the statement. Strangely he wished he could spend more time with Stella.

"Well, it doesn't have to be over," Sandra suddenly appeared next to Tom. "Stella is a local and was suggesting a few places to grab a drink." Tom looked up at Sandra from his seat.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, suspicious.

"Yeah, I thought maybe we could grab a drink with her. We don't have a show or an early morning tomorrow. We've got time." Sandra shrugged noncommittally.

"We as in..." he glanced toward the backstage greenroom.

"We as in, the three of us," Sandra clarified. Tom shifted in his seat again and looked up at Stella's blue eyes and coy red lips.

"Uhh, yeah, I don't see why not," he said. "Stella why don't we meet you up out back by the stage door in say 30 minutes? We need to...wrap things up here."

"Really?! Oh sweet! I'm so excited!" she exclaimed. She gave a little hop and clapped her hands once. Tom stared transfixed for a moment and Sandra's blush deepened. All she could think was "her boobs bounced boobily".

"Ok, we'll see you in about 30," Sandra said. The two podcasters watched Stella leave, the last one out, and security locked the doors behind her. Tom turned to Sandra.

"Sandra, what the fuck is going on?" Tom asked.

"It's wild!" she said. "She straight up said she has a crush on me and you!"

"This is probably a bad idea," Tom said attempting to get his boner to go down.

"Oh, it absolutely is. Tom," Sandra said. "Tom."

"What?" he asked.

"I think she wants to hook up with us," Sandra's eyes sparkled brightly. Tom paused.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked.

"She wants to have sex with us Tom. Tonight," Sandra clarified. He faltered.

"I don't know. What if she's psycho? We don't know her," Tom said.

"I know we don't. I know it's risky, but... safety in numbers? She wants a threesome my dude." Sandra's blush was becoming redder and redder.

"With us?" Tom asked dumbly. Sandra nodded. "What about our working relationship, is it going to get weird?" Tom asked.

"I don't know man, but I gotta say...she's hot. I'm horny. Don't you want to... I mean aren't you... There's a reason you're not standing up!" Sandra accused. "But if you're not into it I can go tell her we're not coming out if you want." Tom thought for a second. Sandra had become a pretty close friend throughout this podcast journey, and he didn't want things to get weird, but Stella was so damn hot. She seemed normal enough for all of the five seconds they had interacted.

"Fuck it, let's do her," Tom said.

Sandra met Stella outside at the stage door roughly 30 minutes later. They had to help get a few more things loaded before they joined her, so Stella gave Sandra the name and address of a bar close by. Stella went to get a table for the three of them. While the group packed their equipment and belongings Tom and Sandra told their friends what was going on.

"I don't know about this, guys? Is it safe?" Ryan asked. "Is it going to... I dunno, make things weird." Tom hated hearing his fears voiced aloud by someone else.

"I hope it doesn't. I don't think it will," Tom said. He really did hope things would be fine, but he wasn't sure if he believed what he said entirely. Monica looked doubtful.

"We're trusting you two," she said. "This thing has become pretty popular, so I guess something like this was inevitable. Just be careful." Sandra nodded.

"We don't want you guys to worry. We'll check in and stuff. It will be fine." Sandra sounded so sure as she said it.

"We should have, like, code phrases," Ben said.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"You know like, code phrases. Weird shit we wouldn't text that someone can't guess, so we know they're ok or if they're being murdered. That kind of thing," Ben finished.

"Oh yeah!" Monica said. "Ok, ok, if you're ok text us 'The bunyip sleeps standing up,'" she began.

"What the fuck is a bunyip?" Tom asked.

"It's an Australian cryptid, duh," Monica said. "If you're NOT ok text us 'Princess Buttercup fucking sucks.'"

"Hey!" Ryan exclaimed. "Princess Buttercup is the finest feline pet I've ever had!"

"We all know that!" Monica exclaimed. She was deep in one of her bouts of excitement and she hopped from foot to foot. "Which is why it's perfect! None of us would ever, ever say that! Which is how we'll know that something sinister is afoot!" she finished almost shouting.

"Alright, alright," Tom said. "We'll use those weird ass phrases to check in with you guys."

After they bid farewell to their friends, Sandra and Tom started to walk towards the bar where Stella waited. The cool Seattle air was refreshing after the stuffy greenroom. To no one's surprise a pattering of misty rain fell around them as they walked to the bar. Tom's phone blipped, followed by Sandra's. It was Monica who had texted in all caps "THE BUNYIP SLEEPS STANDING UP" and "PRINCESS BUTTERCUP FUCKING SUCKS" to their group chat. Ryan texted a moment later to state he still hated the phrase regardless of its purpose.

"Do you really believe it will be fine?" Tom asked Sandra.

"I really do," Sandra said with no hesitation. "See the cool thing about you and me is that I trust you implicitly. We've been working together for so long; I know I can trust you. If I ask you not to do something I trust that you won't do it and the same goes for me. No matter how hot and heavy it gets your trust in me is more important than getting off." Tom mulled that over for a minute.

"I trust you too Sandra," he said. "If you truly believe we can do this and not make it weird, well, I guess I'll just trust you on that." Sandra smiled and nodded. "Also, I don't think Stella is wearing a bra."

"What? What makes you think so," Sandra asked. They had almost reached the bar now.

"Her nipples, how could you miss them?" Tom asked.

"I mean I saw them... maybe it's a thin bra," Sandra offered as they walked into the bar.

It was a mildly noisy, atmospheric place. Sandra looked around for Stella and tried to see if she recognized anyone else from the meet and greet after the show.

"She's over there," Tom gestured. Stella sat at a smallish table with two extra chairs. She raised her hand a little and motioned them over. Tom and Sandra made their way to the table. There were two empty glasses, a jug of water and a glass of water that looked like it had already been sipped on a little.

"Hi!" Stella said brightly. "I stuck with water until you arrived."

"Hi," Sandra said as she sat. Tom sat down as well still clocking the room to see if he recognized anyone from the show.

"Don't worry," Stella said noticing his anxious gazing. "This is a pretty unknown place. There are three bars much closer to the theatre than this one. If anyone is out trying to have a chance encounter with you all they're all probably hanging out there."

"They probably didn't expect a local to proposition us," Tom said quietly. Stella smiled sweetly and nodded.

"You're right, they probably never expected it." She looked at him coquettishly. "Drinks?" she asked.

"Just something light, I don't want to be too... out of it," Tom replied. Stella nodded and turned her gaze to Sandra.

"How about you Sandra?" she asked. Sandra felt her insides liquify as Stella purred her name. How could someone be so sexy just asking if you wanted a drink?

"Just like a vodka soda or something," she said. There was a rush of heat in her stomach as Stella smiled at her.

"That's just what I was thinking. Tom, vodka soda?" she asked.

"Yeah, great, vodka soda," Tom said. Stella nodded and stood up. She walked up to the bar where she received immediate attention from the bartender. Tom and Sandra watched her easy chatting with the bartender. When Stella pulled a small wallet out of her skirt pocket to pay for the beverages the bartender waved her hand away. Stella planted a little kiss on her cheek and took all three drinks back to their table.

"Did you just get those for free?" Tom asked as Stella placed a drink in front of each of them.

"I did," Stella admitted as she sat down again. "I used to work here with Suze. We even dated for a hot minute but remained friends after."

"Where do you work now?" Sandra asked, toying with her glass.

"I work as a legal assistant at a law firm," Stella said. She crossed her legs and took a dainty sip of her drink. It was difficult for Tom to imagine this woman in a law office. He looked down at her miniskirt (complete with pockets), heavy combat boots and skimpy top with her nipples still proudly displayed. Stella caught him looking.

"I own other clothes Tom. I wouldn't dream of wearing this to work. This is my seductress get up." Stella's eyes glittered mischievously, and she winked. "I even own a bra or two."

"I figured," he said. "It's just hard to imagine."

"Considering what we're planning to do later," Stella said. "I understand that." There was a short silence that followed. Sandra sipped her drink and Tom slowly spun his cup in a circle.

"I'm surprised you two are so quiet," Stella said. "Are you having second thoughts?"

"No," Sandra and Tom said quickly.

"It's alright if you are. We can just enjoy our drinks and go our separate ways," Stella said seriously.

"I'm not having second thoughts," Tom said.

"Me neither," Sandra added. Stella smiled.

"I'm glad. Should we discuss what's off the table?" she asked.

"That's probably a good idea," Sandra said.

"I'm going into this with very few expectations," Tom offered. "I'm going to be honest, I'm sort of nervous, but there's not a lot I'm squeamish about. Would it be alright to just communicate in the moment?"

"Of course," Stella said. "I honestly didn't even expect that you two would be open to this at all, so my expectations are blown out of the water. There's nothing I'm not willing to try at least once." Sandra sipped her drink.

"I think I might have the most reservations as far as expectations go," Sandra admitted. Stella leaned her chin on her hand and gave Sandra her full attention.

"I'm kind of all over the place when it comes to this stuff, but Stella, when you started telling me what you wanted to do, I got so excited. But it was for you. No shade to you Tom," she said. Tom put up his hands and shrugged before taking a small sip of his drink.

"I think I'd like to keep any sexual stuff between Stella and me. Like Tom you're cool but I don't want to fuck you. Having said that, I don't want to keep you limited by my own preferences. I know you want to fuck both of us." Stella smiled.

"So, I'm good if Tom wants to fuck you or whatever. But anything with me and my body is with me and Stella. Does that make sense?" Sandra asked. Tom felt something come loose in him that he hadn't realized he'd been holding. It was a relief to hear Sandra say that. Regardless of what she had said on the way over to the bar, he had been worried about Sandra wanting him to fuck her. He didn't know if he would be able to do it and now, he didn't have to worry because all Sandra wanted was Stella. Tom was weirdly ok with it.

"I'm totally good with that Sandra," Tom said. "Thanks for being willing to share this with me." He felt like an ass saying it but knew it was sincere so said it anyway. Sandra nodded.

"Great," Stella said. "It sounds like we're all getting to the same page. As for me, I'm a fairly open person, but I do require consent for pretty much everything. Flirtation is fine," she scootched close to Sandra, her chin resting lightly on her hand, lips slightly parted. "This would be fine for me; this wouldn't require my consent. Sandra, is this ok with you." Sandra sucked in a quick breath. Stella smelled so good, the scent of her surrounded Sandra and was intoxicating.

"God, yes," Sandra breathed. Tom watched transfixed and felt an ache beginning to grow deep in his stomach.

"If you wanted to kiss me," Stella continued. "You would need to ask. Along with everything else. Just ask, I'll probably say yes." Sandra's breath came in shallow gulps as she leaned in closer to Stella.

"Um, Stella," she said. "Can I kiss you now?" Tom looked surprised but sipped his drink as he felt his penis start to stiffen at the mere thought. Stella stared into Sandra's eyes for a moment. Then she smiled sweetly again.

"Please do," Stella said. Sandra leaned forward and licked her lips quickly. Stella leaned in as well and their lips barely touched. Sandra pulled back a bit, then leaned in again and kissed her properly. It was a sweet kiss, that seemed to last only a few seconds. Stella pulled back then and smiled.

"Sandra," she said.

"Yes?" Sandra asked, flushed and breathless.

"I want to make out with you so bad," Stella murmured. Tom took another sip of his drink and put his glass down with some force.

"Should we go? I think we should go," Tom said. Stella turned to Tom and Sandra took a deep breath to steady herself.

"Where to?" Stella asked.

"My hotel room," Sandra said. "I got a hotel room to myself." Stella smiled.

"To Sandra's hotel room!" She stood up and followed Tom and Sandra out the door.

Sandra stood at the foot of her hotel bed. Tom had excused himself to the bathroom to text the group the bunyip message and suddenly Sandra wasn't unsure what to do. While sipping drinks and talking, kissing Stella had been the easiest, most natural thing to do. Now, Stella lounged on her bed, her shoes kicked off on the floor, skirt hiking up as she positioned herself comfortably on the bed, Sandra had no idea if she should sit down or keep standing. Should she walk over to her and sit next to her? Was it ok to just stand her staring at her? Stella lounged back against the pillows and propped her knees up, exposing the crotch of her panties. Sandra felt a rush of heat run through her as she stared.

"Are you going to sit down?" Stella asked quietly. Sandra nodded. She lowered herself onto the bed, kicked off her sneakers and scooted close to Stella.

12