Meeting a Woman 02: At College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she hopped down and went and got a warm washcloth and cleaned up the rest of his cum. She came back after taking the washcloth back, collected the underwear, put hers on, and climbed back into bed. He shimmied his underwear back up his legs. The wet spot felt a little cold but he would manage.

She climbed up on him just like last night and gave him a big kiss and then snuggled onto his chest. He liked spooning with her, but for now, this was his new favorite snuggle and sleep position.

And that was the fourth of five nights.

``````````````````````````

The alarm when off again and it seemed earlier than yesterday. They had enjoyed a good night's rest with all of their cares taken away after their fun last night. Their shower was as good as ever now that they could touch each other completely and not have the need to go to separate shower heads to complete the cleaning.

They dried off and go dressed for their last day of the conference. They noticed a lot fewer people at breakfast compared to the last few days. They were able to make just a few new contacts because people were spread all over the seating area, but hopefully, it might prove beneficial to get a few more people in their network.

The low attendance continued into the first session of the day. And then at the end of the session, it was announced that the rest of the sessions before lunch would be canceled, but would start up again after lunch. They collected their things and went back to the room.

She asked him if they could lay in bed and just cuddle. They had been having so many other kinds of fun recently that she missed just cuddling. He agreed with her and started removing his clothes. She quickly followed. She said she thought she would like to spoon this time instead of their sleeping position. She crawled in first and he followed. They got snuggled into position and just relaxed without a care in the world.

They laughed and giggled as they talked about their times together. It wasn't like they had a lot of history they could talk about, but each of the ones they did have was very powerful. They talked themselves out a little and they both just enjoyed the quiet and peacefulness of their time. They found that they had drifted off to sleep when housekeeping knocked on the door just after noon. They asked that they come back after 2 pm. They had their massage scheduled at the spa for 2 pm but they were asked to arrive 30 minutes early to get prepared.

They redressed and made a plan for lunch and then the spa. They decided that they would just go back to the food court and try to find something lite to eat. They didn't want a heavy meal and then go directly into a massage.

They found a place that served salads. The one they choose had chunked ham as the protein along with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. It was a large enough portion that they decided to split the salad. It was a wise decision. It seemed like the more they ate the more the salad grew. It was a good choice in the end and they were glad they decided to go with something lite.

They arrived at the spa and were very pleased with the place and the overall atmosphere. When they reserved their couples massage, they decided on the Sahra Signature Massage. The description described it as a blend of several different styles of massage. They could choose from 50, 80, or 100 minute sessions. They were shown into a room with private security lockers for their belongings. They removed all of their clothes, put on the supplied robes, and entered the private room for their massage. As instructed, they removed their robes and laid face down on the table with a towel over their behinds.

In just a few minutes, two ladies entered and introduced themselves. One of them asked if they had ever had a massage before. Josephine had several but this was Joey's first. They were told what their massage would consist of and to ask any question they had as they went along. They confirmed with them that they had selected the 100 minute session and then began. Fi knew what to expect and was able to relax immediately and enjoy the relaxing experience. Joy on the other hand was having a hard time differentiating the massage touch from a sexual touch. He didn't want to embarrass himself or Fi. He was thankful that he was on his stomach.

He eventually was able to relax and had things under control by the time he was requested to turn over. At times he was so relaxed that he felt himself drifting almost into sleep or maybe into something like a trance. He hadn't had that experience before.

Their time came to an end and both ladies thanked them for coming in today. They instructed them that they could put their robes on and return to redress and collect their things from the lockers. They also reminded them to stop by the front desk before leaving.

As they redress, they both agreed that they felt rejuvenated but also felt like jelly as they were so relaxed. He laughed at himself and explained the trouble he was having at the beginning of their massage, and how it had taken a little time to get his brain to rewire itself to understand the difference in the touching. She smiled at him and said that she wondered how it might affect him.

It was almost 4 pm when they got back to their room. She looked at him and asked if he wanted to take another shower with her. He paused and then pushed her onto the bed and called out the last one in is a rotten egg. He was disrobing as he hurried to the shower. Of course, he won because he cheated is what she kept telling him. He begged for her forgiveness and promised to make it up to her tonight. She said that they would see. Swat. Kiss. Then she looked at him and said he could be so adorable sometimes.

This time, the shower turned into a long one. It did take a little time to remove some of the oil from the massage, but they also found themselves in a long makeout contest that neither of them plan to lose. They called a truce after their figures and toes had all shriveled up from being waterlogged.

They had time to get dressed and have a nice dinner and then the show. They had both heard of Cirque but had never actually seen any of their many performances. His parents had gone to Vegas years ago and seen the same one they would be seeing tonight called Mystere and they had talked about it for weeks. They were both very excited to see this.

Their dinner reservations were at a place called Phil's Steak House. The name wasn't that inspiring but it did have great reviews. It was also the premier restaurant inside Treasure Island where their show would be tonight. He liked steak so he stayed with his favorite, a filet. They had a surf and turf option so he added lobster tail along with it. She chose the chicken marsala. They had had really good luck with all of the choices with food and entertainment and this was no exception. He was finally full after having the lite lunch. They transition quickly over to the venue for the show. They were just a little early, but while people were being seated, some performers were walking through the audience doing some funny things and interacting with the audience.

The show was as good as expected from his parent's experience. Going to a circus is always fun but the way this show is put together, it blends every act into a story, and then the music and acts are brilliantly choreographed together to bring the show up to a whole other level.

They were talking on the way back and he mentioned that they hadn't been apart for over 96 hours and how unbelievably happy he was. Their time together had been beyond fun but he was also ready to get back to their normal lives and learn how to be a couple there as well. She agreed and she said they had a lot of planning to do before they got back home. Her first idea was to figure out where to live so that they could be closer. She didn't think it would be a good idea for them to move in together this early into their relationship. He suggested that she contact the benefits department and see if they could find her a place at the company apartment. She still had nearly 6 months left before her first year would be up and maybe they could do something like that. She like the idea and said that would be her first thing to do Monday morning when she got to work.

When they got to the room, they decided to get their things together because they had an early flight out tomorrow and they knew they would want to spend as much as they could in bed.

Tonight would be their last night in Vegas and they each wanted it to be as special as it could be. They came together after they were done and just held each other and then started to slowly kiss. He could tell she was a little off and he asked her what was wrong. She said she was just a little sad that they would be leaving but they agreed earlier she was ready to also go back home. He said he was feeling the same things but they did have this night to make more memories and that they were raising the bar just a little higher tonight. And just as importantly, I love you whether we are in Vegas or Florida Fi.

"Fi, I know last night we practically tore each other's clothes off. Tonight we are starting from a different spot. Do you want to talk about what we want tonight instead of just attacking each other?"

"Nic, I liked last night. I think we learned a lot about each other's bodies. I think I would like for us to do it very similarly to last night. You bring me to orgasm first, then we do you the same way. Then I want to learn to suck your cock baby. And then I want to feel your tongue eating my pussy. I can't believe I'm talking to you like that and using those words, but I feel completely comfortable saying them in front of you without embarrassment."

"Baby, I think your idea sounds fantastic. I might need some recovery time between my first and second. I don't know how fast I'll recover. You're incredibly hot, but I don't want you to be discouraged or think that you are doing something wrong if I don't react to you right away. Does that make sense?"

"It does. But won't that give me more time to practice without worrying about you losing control too quickly?"

"As always Fi, I like the way you think."

They followed last night's script very closely to start. They had a little more experience and confidence and were able to bring each other even more pleasure.

As they were nearing completion of his turn she was getting antsy. She had been thinking off and on since last night when she licked and sucked the last of his cum out of this cock that she wanted him to cum in her mouth. A lot of her friends had talked about how gross it was and they only did it to keep their boyfriends, but for her, she didn't think she would mind and was looking for to trying. She also wanted to surprise him.

So just like last night, he was talking and telling her that he was getting close. She didn't allow him to tell her anything else because she leaned into him and took his head into her mouth and sped up with her hand. Like last night his hand went to her head and his orgasm overwhelmed him. She was surprised at the force of his cum coming out, but she stayed there and tried to swallow after each volley. She completed her task by milking him just like he showed her last night. She continued to lick his head the whole time. He was crazy with this overwhelming feeling from her licking. He had just cum but there was so much pleasure in this after cum care she was giving him. He could maybe understand a little about how she didn't want to be touched for a little bit after a powerful orgasm. In his case, he didn't want it to stop, but it was driving him crazy.

When she felt she was done, she sat back up and looked at him with inquisitive eyes, and said "Suprise!"

"Was that another women get to change their mind kind of thing?"

"Yep."

"So far, I agree with you 2 for 2, but somehow I think there will be a time when I don't agree. But for now, I approve."

"Let me go get a bottle of water for us to split and then we can pick back up?"

"I'd like both." He pointed to the side of his mouth and then toward her. She brushed the side of her lips and found she might have missed a spot. She took her finger and raked the missed cum into her mouth, then gave him a big "Mmmmmm."

"Evil woman."

She leaned down and gave him a big kiss, told him she loved him, and then hopped over him out of bed. She said she was going to pee while she was up but would be right back, don't go anywhere.

She was back quickly and they shared their water.

"Fi, do you want to tell me why you did that? I'm not complaining, just curious about your motivation."

"Nic, when I tasted your precum two nights ago, I was ok with it. No bad taste or texture. When I got cum on my hand and chest last night, I wanted to taste it also. I can't say I like the taste or texture, but it isn't gross or nasty for me like I've heard other girls talk about. So I felt like I would be ok with trying to take all of your cum tonight. Again, other girls have told me about gagging or choking it and I just wanted to see if I could do it. Then if it was something that I could do and be ok with, I would translate that into another way I can make you happy and feel good. Did it feel ok? Does it make you think less of me?"

"First of all, anything we do sexually between us will always be beautiful and I would never think less of you for trying to increase my pleasure. Second, it felt great. Last night with just your hand it was so much better than when I do it for me and then when you licked me last night it was just the icing on the cake. But tonight was another step above last night. Your stroking and then the surprise of you taking me in your mouth and swallowing. Just 'Mmmmmm.' I don't know what psychology is behind it, but my mind was processing that in such a different way than normal. I hope that it will be the same for you later tonight. I don't know if it is the stigma that exists out there somewhere about it being dirty or something, but I feel loved in a different way when you did that. It triggered a different connective bond between us than what I've felt before. I don't know if what I'm explaining is making any sense or not, maybe it's just post-orgasm babble. Thoughts?"

"I think I'm understanding you Nic. The way you explained it kind of brought some of my thoughts together for me. If what you said isn't the complete correct answer, it is at least going down the right path in the psychological realm I think.

"What else can you tell me about Blow Jobs to help me do better for you tonight baby?"

"Come here and kiss me. Thank you, Fi. One thing that wasn't an option last night might be tonight. So last night would be what I would call a dry hand job. There wasn't any lubrication involved so it was dry. That isn't a bad thing. There can also be wet hand jobs where we could use some type of lubricant. That could be an over-the-counter thing or it could be anything, even saliva. So when we had the blow job component to the hand job, it brings in the opinion of using spit as the lubricant. So the main difference in the hand job between wet and dry is how the friction is handled as you stroke the cock. With the dry kind, you are moving the foreskin back and forth simulating the action it would be getting inside of a vagina. With the wet kind, it is less about the foreskin moving around the shaft of the cock and more about the sliding of the hand on the outside of the cock. So it is almost like a completely different type of stimulation. Good so far?"

"MmmHmm."

"So this is just an option, you will come up with something on your own that will probably feel better after you have had time to think about it. Maybe start with a dry hand job just sucking and licking the head. Then you could start licking all along the shaft of my cock and letting your saliva get all over it. When you think it is wet enough, it changes into a wet hand job while you are combining it with the blow job. From what I've read, some women can take more of the cock into their mouth than others. I think part of it has to do with how much of a natural gag reflex a person has. I've even seen videos of some women that can take the cock into her mouth so that some of it goes into her throat. Please understand I have no expectations for you to try and do that and only do what you feel comfortable with. What do you think of that idea?"

"Well, it is a lot to think about but I'm very excited to try. Like I showed you the last night with finding clit, please help me if I can make an easy change that will help give you more pleasure. I want to do good for you Nic."

"I will, but I think you are going to do great."

She gave him one more kiss and then and then moved toward his cock. He wasn't hard or soft. She grabbed his cock and started a gentle stroke and put her mouth around his head and licked.

"Fi. Can you stop a second?"

"Have I failed before I even got started?" she joked.

"No, Fi. I was thinking that maybe a different position for us would make you more comfortable so that your neck or hand didn't get tired."

"You see, there you go again being a nice guy. This is going to become a habit if you keep this up you know."

"Let's grab a towel for me to set on and we will move in on the couch. I think that is probably the lowest seat in here. That will help your neck, and shoulders and allow you to use either hand in case one or the other gets tired."

"You are the boss for this round boss."

So that is what they did. She started again and it didn't take her long to get him completely hard. She stroked, licked, and sucked on him. Her arm was getting a little tired so she held his cock against his stomach and started licking him from the bottom of his shaft to the tip. She would stroke him a few times after each lick. She could tell he liked it. With his cock in her mouth her body was generating more than her normal spit. So as she was licking him, she tried to leave spit on there instead of licking it off each time. As she was stroking him in between licks she started to get the idea of what the dry and web hand jobs were.

He was starting to leak some precum so she was holding his cock near the top to hold it against him, she took her thumb and rolled it all around the head. She paid special attention to the backside as he told her about it. He seemed to like a lighter touch in that area, more of a tease than a rub. She could tell he was enjoying it but he wasn't as hard as he was. She figured that she needed to stroke him a little more than she was maybe.

So she had it all wet and she started the hand job again. She could tell the difference in his reaction very quickly. It has to be like her clit. It feels good rubbing it dry, but when you add a little juice to it, it does feel different or even better.

"You're doing great baby. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am."

She started to increase her speed a little bit and he liked that. She also wanted to see what she could do with taking more in her mouth. So far she was just being cautious and taking in only the head. To take more in, she sat up a little higher on her knees and move so that her head was more over top of his cock. She shortened her strokes and she slowly started taking more of him into her mouth. The head hit the roof of her mouth and she pulled back quickly. But went back to try it again. She changed her angle a little bit and slowly started again. She got more in before, so she thought she would work him in and out of her mouth that far and stoke him on the lower part. His moaning feedback was telling her it was pretty good. She felt him drying out a little so she took him out of her mouth and reapply her spit to the bottom half of his cock. He told her it was so good.

1...7891011...13