Meeting Abi Ch. 03

Story Info
Abi and I hook up without Erin. Something more?
1.7k words
4.76
3.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a great threesome the night before, At 5am, we were all three woken by the alarm on Erin's phone. I sort of groaned as I rolled over and began to untangle myself from Abigail and Erin and began to hunt down my clothes from the night before.

I found my still wet boxers and Abigail's bikini draped over the bathtub in Erin's bathroom and my shirt and shorts in a pile on the floor. After pissing, I pulled my shorts on and walked back into bedroom to find Erin and Abigail talking quietly.

They stopped talking when I entered and I said, "Your bikini is still wet, do you just want to wear my shirt back to your room?"

Both women giggled and Abigail said, "Sure, probably wouldn't be the best idea to run through the house naked, even if everyone is still asleep."

I tossed her my shirt and waited for her to throw it on before heading towards the door. After going to the bathroom, Abigail joined me, she looked at Erin and said, "Thank you for last night, that was really fun."

Erin just smiled at both of us and said, "Not a problem darling."

As I opened the door for us to leave Erin goes, "Hey Jack, nice tent." Abigail and I both looked down and noticed that my morning wood was on full display, creating a nice tent with my shorts. I just laughed and Abigail blushed and out the door we went.

As we moved down the hall and stairs, we were both listening for any signs that anyone was waking up but luckily heard no one. As we reached the room where Abigail was sleeping, she asked, "Do you want to come in for a minute so I can give you your shirt back without being naked in the hallway?"

I looked around and said, "Sure, my room is just a few doors down and I can hear Sam snoring still." We both laughed and went into her room.

As soon as we shut the door Abigail turned to me and said, "Can I ask you a question?" I nodded yes and she continued, "Do you always wake up hard or is it because of me, Ms. Erin and last night?"

I smiled at her and said, "I normally wake up hard, but not this hard, so that we can chalk up to you and Erin."

She thought for a moment before saying, "Do you just let it go away or do you do something about it?"

I replied, "Depends if I'm in a hurry or if I'm with someone."

Abigail thought for another minute and sheepishly goes, "Can we take care of it?"

Without a word, I reached over and pulled my shirt off of her and then undid my shorts letting them fall to the floor.

I stepped forward and kissed her hard while grabbing her ass and pulled her against me. She seemed a bit taken aback but quickly kissed back and moan slightly as I grabbed both sides her ass.

As I pulled back, I told her, "On your knees." She just bit her lip and nodded before sinking to her knees and began to stroke my cock and kissing the head. As I sighed, she opened her mouth and began to take my cock into her mouth.

She had definitely learned something from Erin the night before as she began to use plenty of spit and take as much of my cock into her mouth as she could. She even tried to deep throat me, but due to her inexperience she only made it about 2/3 of the way before she was gagging and gasping for breath.

She pulled away and looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry I can't go more, it's making me gag." I told her that it was fine, that she didn't need to and to just keep doing what she was doing. She nodded and went back to using her hands and her mouth.

She sucked my cock for about 5 minutes before pulling away and looking up at me to say, "Will you fuck me please." She said it so innocently that I damn near came right then.

I told her yes, and she stood up and we moved to the bed. We climbed into the bed and with her laying on her back, I moved between her legs.

As I slid my cock up and down her slit, I noticed she was particularly wet and almost reading my mind she said, "Erin was right, I could feel your cum all night and when I woke up, I can still feel some now. Will you cum in me again."

I smiled at her and said, "Of Course, but you can't wear panties the rest of the day; I want you to feel it on your pussy and legs with everyone around for breakfast and until you get home." Showing her submissive side again she just nodded her head and reached for my cock, guiding it into her.

I started out with long slow strokes, and she was right, her wetness combined with my cum from the night before made her pussy absolutely perfect. I began to work up my pace and as I did, her moans began to become louder and longer.

I slowed down just for a second and told her to she had to be quiet. She looked up at me with big doe eyes and said, "It just feels so good, I can't." I told her to bite the pillow and went back to thrusting, she reached over and grabbed the pillow as I resumed my pace and started to moan into it. This went on for about 2 minutes before her hand shot out and grabbed my thigh and I felt her pussy contract around my cock.

As I slowed my thrusts after her orgasm subsided, she pulled the pillow away and caught her breath before saying, "Thank you for that, oh my god."

I smiled and said, "Your welcome, can I fuck you even deeper than last night?"

Her eyes got really big, and she said, "We can try, just go slow, last night as a lot."

I readjusted her so that her legs were on my shoulders and as I entered her and bottomed out, she grunted and goes, "Oh my god!! You're so deep." I started to slowly thrust and each time I bottomed she grunted, and I could feel her legs shaking.

Before I could thrust again, she goes, "Stop." I stopped and slid out of her, and she looked like she's about to cry when she said, "I'm sorry, that was just too much."

I stroked her leg and told her that it was fine, then she said, "I liked it deep last night, is there anything else? I want to see what it looks like when a man cums." I told her there was and told her to pull her knees up to her chest.

As she did, I slid my cock back inside of her and slowly started thrusting. I did this for a bout 30 seconds before asking, "How does this feel?"

She shook her head and said, "You're deeper than last night but it doesn't hurt, please fuck me."

I began to thrust again, this time speeding up. As I began to speed up, Abigail reached over and grabbed her pillow and began to moan into it.

I kept pumping and after about 2 more minutes, I felt my orgasm cumming and said, "I'm going to cum!" With a final thrust, I shoved my cock all the way in and dumped a second huge load into Abigail in about 6 hours.

As my orgasm subsided, and her pussy milked the rest of my cum out, she began to rub her clit which started her orgasm within about 15 seconds. As both of our orgasms subsided, I slid out of her and laid down beside of her. She lightly stroked my chest and said, "Thank you for that and last night."

I smiled and said, "Your welcome." We laid there in silence before I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:15. I decided I had better get back to my room before everyone got up. As I pulled my shirt and shorts on, Abigail sat up in bed and smiled saying, "Well no more tent."

I just laughed and before leaving the room said, "Remember what I said about no panties." Abigail just nodded as I shut the door.

Fast forward a few hours and everyone is packing up to leave. Abigail comes out wearing a jean mini skirt and a tank top and clearly no bra. After breakfast, As I helped her carry her stuff to the car for her to leave, I said, "No panties with a skirt, that is awful daring."

She just grinned and said, "Nope, I could feel your cum move inside every time I moved and a little is starting to slip down my legs, it feels amazing." I looked around quickly and slid a hand up her skirt and sure enough, no panties and a cum soaked pussy.

She moaned slightly and I said, "Just checking, now you better get on the road."

She shook her head and said, "I know this is forward, but I could really get used to this."

I smiled and said, "You know, I could show you a lot. Might be nice."

With that she just nodded climbed into her car and drove off. As I turned to walk back to the house, my phone dinged; I glanced down to see a text from Erin. I stopped in the driveway and when I opened it, it read, "I saw that. I'm assuming she took care of the tent this morning."

I replied, "That she did."

After a moment, Erin's response came: "That's good, looks like you two may be catching feelings.

I kept looking at her and typed back, "I dunno about that, I could teach her a lot and corrupt her more."

A moment later, I saw Erin turn to head back into the house, but not before she responded, "That's fine, you two would be cute together, but I expect another fuck as a thank you for introducing you."

As I walked towards the house, my phone vibrated again, Erin's text said, "I expect that fuck today" which was then accompanied by a selfie of Erin sitting on the kitchen island with her bath robe open.

I headed inside and fulfilled my obligation of giving Erin a "Thank You" fuck for introducing Abi and I.