Meeting an Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I figured it might help you cum too, while I watch," she said, "how do you want me?"

"Any way you feel comfortable, but you'd probably be better ending up sitting on the edge of your bed if you want to see me cum," I told her.

"Make sure you give me some notice then," she answered.

She rubbed the dildo along her wet folds, twisting it to wet all along its length, then put a foot up on the bed facing the laptop, then inserted the dildo into herself. She groaned loudly as she did so, her pussy gripping the dildo tightly. She started to slide the dildo in and out, all the while watching the screen.

After just a few minutes she said she'd have to move, her legs were uncomfortable. she quickly got onto all fours on the bed, the dildo still gripped inside her, her perfect arse staring back at me. Her hand reached around and she started fucking herself again, me watching and wishing it was my cock in her instead.

Ten minutes later she turned over, lying on her side. She lay with the dildo fully impaled, watching me on screen, staring at my cock. Her fingers lightly touched her clit as she watched, moaning each time she did so. I stared at all parts of her perfect body, wishing I could sink my mouth onto those huge nipples, kiss down her body and lick on that pussy that oozed its juices out down her thighs.

I was getting there now and told her so. She withdrew the dildo and stood, placed it right on the edge of the bed, and using one hand to hold it steady she sank back onto it. She watched the screen intently as she matched my strokes with her riding on the dildo, tweaking her nipples in between flicking at her clit. I grunted and told her I was very close. My strokes got quicker as her hand became a blur between her legs, she stopped riding now and was fully sat on the bed, the dildo deep inside her. Her spare hand now pulled at her nipples hard, as she struggled to keep her eyes on the screen.

I grunted loudly as my semen started spurting out of me, trying to maintain my gaze at the beauty I was wanking to. I'd just finished spurting when Nikki shook, her body gave an almighty jump and she collapsed back on the bed, groaning loudly.

A minute later, she removed the dildo from herself, knelt on the floor right in front of the laptop screen, and licked her juices clean from the dildo, holding it at an angle that suggested it was my cock appearing from the bottom of the screen. My cock jerked again.

We both relaxed while chatting, Nikki started to put her pyjamas on in case John came home and switched off the light just leaving a lamp on, she was going to pretend to be asleep if he did so. She told me again she wished I'd have been there to give her a proper seeing too, then hearing the door she quickly said goodbye and closed down the laptop.

I didn't hear from her for two days and wondered if she'd just acted out a fantasy with me. I wasn't complaining, I watched her masturbate for me, and had several good photos of her, but I wished it could be so much more.

At around 10 pm that night my doorbell rang. Who could that be at this time of night, certainly not a delivery anyway? I went and answered the door, and Nikki was standing there. I moved for her to come in, she turned and shut the door behind her, then threw a large holdall onto the floor. She put her finger up over her mouth to tell me to be quiet. She took my hand and led me to my sofa. She started to undo the buttons on my jeans, opened them and slid them down. She pointed to my t-shirt while undoing her coat.

I pulled the t-shirt over my head, then gasped. Nikki was naked under the coat, save a black suspender belt holding up sheer black stockings. she took my hand and placed it between her legs while pushing my boxers down and rubbing my cock until it was erect. Once ready, she pushed me back onto the sofa and clambered over me, feet planted on either side of my hips, hands clamped around the back of my neck, and sunk onto my cock. It went in effortlessly she was so wet. She started to ride me hard, grinding down onto me, our thighs squashing into each other.

Her head rolled back and she groaned loudly, my hands going under her arse. I didn't need to help raise her up, she had good leverage on me and was using her hold to ride my cock hard, taking all of it in on each downstroke. I moved my hands and started to play with her nipples, her groans getting louder.

"I'm nearly there, fill me up Josh, show me how much love you have for me," she said, the first time either of us had spoken.

I went to speak but her mouth crushed into mine, our tongues entwined as she kissed me hard, trying to stifle how loud she was becoming. I squeezed both of her tits hard, and her body started to shake, tipping me over the edge too. She carried on riding me whilst cumming, our juices combining inside her, until she finally stopped, my cock still inside her, Nikki breathless and unable to move even if she wanted to.

"Fuck, that was good, I've been imagining that since our mutual masturbation," she eventually said.

"That was great, my best delivery ever," I grinned, "changing subject slightly, what's in the bag?"

"Oh yeah, is this the right time to ask if I can stay here for a while please, I've split up with John?" she smiled.

Fast forward four years, Nikki and I have been married for three years and are expecting our second child. Maybe we were in love all those years ago, maybe it's destiny that we met up again. Some things are just meant to be.

12