Meeting at Berlin/Germany

Story Info
An affair with surprise.
3.1k words
4.38
21.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jepasch
Jepasch
128 Followers

Meeting at Berlin/Germany

An affair with surprise.

from

Jepasch

Tom

Before I entered the bar, I really only intended to have a drink. Shortly before, I had landed in Berlin on the plane from Frankfurt. After checking in at the hotel and taking my luggage away, I decided to go to a nearby bar. I had planned to meet my mother in the late afternoon. Time enough to grab a drink.

I chose a stool and ordered a single malt. At the moment when the bartender placed the glass on the bar in front of me, a woman entered the bar whose particular appearance immediately aroused my interest. As if attracted by a magnet, the eyes of all the men present were also drawn in her direction: she was tall, black-haired, wore a red, tight-fitting dress and matching shoes. The bright red lipstick perfectly contrasted with her dark eyes.

I would describe her face as striking. Anything but a baby face, more the stern look of a woman who knows what she wants. I guessed her to be my age, maybe a little younger.

Reluctantly, I turned away again. I was not here to flirt with women. A few seconds later, I heard her high heels right next to me.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked me in a pleasant, almost sensual voice.

I looked at her over my shoulder. Her eyes seemed dark when she came in, but turned out to be gray-blue in the light. The makeup made them appear darker. She had style.

"Of course! Feel free to take a seat, although I probably won't be much of a conversationalist."

"Thank you!"

She sat down and placed her black handbag on the counter. Her neat fingernails were also painted red.

"What are you drinking?"

"Single malt!"

"A good idea." She waved at the bartender. "Same for me, please."

Turning to me, she asked bluntly, "Why wouldn't you be a good conversationalist?"

"I came here for a funeral. Unpleasant issue."

She raised her glass, "Well, we have one thing in common. I'm Anka!"

Confused for a moment, I raised my glass as well and toasted.

"Tom, cheers!"

We finished our drinks simultaneously and I ordered another round.

"What puzzles me, why did you sit with me?"

"You were the only man in the room who didn't immediately stripped me with his eyes. I wanted some company, not a date."

"Another parallel, cheers!" Again I raised my glass and toasted her. She returned the gesture. But this time we only sipped. Neither of us wanted to get drunk.

An interesting conversation developed, about which I almost forgot the time. Fortunately, my appointment was set. We were laughing about a joke she made when my phone reminded me.

"Oh, sorry, I have another appointment this afternoon. Family stuff."

She nodded in understanding.

"I've got plans, too. Nice chatting with you!"

I hesitated, then got over myself.

"What are you doing tonight?"

She looked at me in surprise.

"Dinner, watching TV in the hotel room, I suppose?"

"Can I take you out to dinner? I know a restaurant nearby, I hear it's very good."

She eyed me with interest.

"Why not? But on one condition, separate bills! I pay for myself."

I could live with that. We quickly exchanged numbers, then I had to hurry and say goodbye. What a woman!

My mother had dressed in black, although she had probably not felt any love for her husband for a long time. It had been a mystery to me why she had not divorced him after he had walked out on her again and again.

But she belonged to a generation that still tended to cling to marriage.

I had had an ambivalent relationship with my father. On the one hand, there were many good memories of him, on the other hand he left us when I was eight years old, which hurt me badly. Although he came back remorsefully a few years later, I had lost my trust in him. My mother forgave him, but I did not. He never spoke to me about why he had left us. Mother knew, of course.

"He had another woman with whom he lived for some time!" she explained while leafing through an old photo album.

That didn't really surprise me. In fact, there had probably been more than one. Well, he had earned quite well as a self-employed management consultant and had been on the road a lot. After all, he always paid for my upkeep. Mother had had her own job as an employee of an insurance company and had been independent.

My uncle and aunt, both siblings of my mother, sat with us. We went over the funeral service. The other woman also wanted to attend, which at first was a shock and an affront to mother. But she took life as it was, without bitterness. Therefore, she had accepted.

As soon as I could, I said goodbye under the pretense that I was tired from the journey.

We would meet tomorrow at the chapel. My mother's siblings were assisting her, I was superfluous and was only too happy to avoid these unloved relatives. Well, at least tonight I had nicer company!

We were both tipsy. Anka giggled as we, leaned against each other, went down the hall to my room.

"Shh, quiet!" I made an exaggerated gesture. "I only have a single room!"

Immediately she fell quiet and made an effort to put on a serious face.

"Well, what am I doing here if you don't have room for me?"

I pressed a kiss to her sensuous mouth.

"I have room for you!" I objected as we broke away from each other again.

Clumsily I opened the door to my room. Backwards I entered and pulled Anka with me. She kicked the door shut with her left foot while I pulled her further backwards to the bed. When I felt the edge of the bed against my calves, I sat down and let go of Anka. Then I spread my arms.

"What do you think, is that enough for both of us?"

She looked around, then shook her head.

"I see only one possibility, we have to stay in bed, otherwise there's hardly any room here!"

With these words she pushed me back and began to doff her exciting dress.

I enjoyed the sight of her. Under her dress she wore lace underwear of matching color. Just provocatively she took them off, making a little show of it. Her breasts were not ample, but firm and her nipples stood out perky. She had shaved her pubic area and her labia were clearly visible.

The sight was not without effect on me, because my little friend pressed painfully against my pants.

She noticed it as well.

"Are you carrying a gun there, or are you so happy to see me?" she giggled.

"Why don't you find out yourself?"

"Good idea!"

She got down on her knees and undid my belt, then followed up with my pants button and zipper. I slightly lifted my butt as she pulled down my pants. Like a tent pole, it stood in my boxers.

I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it aside.

Tenderly, she began kissing up the insides of my thighs. My erection became downright painful, the shorts too tight for me.

Already I wanted to take them off, but she held my hands back.

"No, no, I want to unzip myself!"

She kissed my glans through the pants, nibbling and blowing, almost driving me crazy. After this, she abruptly stood up, walked to the side of the bed, turned around and lifted one leg to climb over. I could see her wet cleft. Slowly, she lowered herself down, pressing her pubic area to my mouth, kneeling with her legs to the left and right of my head, while slowly stroking her breasts down my belly. Only now did she finally free my iron-hard penis from its cloth prison.

While I felt her mouth on my glans, I began to lick her. Her pleasure juice tasted sweet, exciting me additionally. When I was about to come, she suddenly stopped pleasuring me further with her mouth. At the same time she lifted her tummy from me and turned around. Teasingly, she lay down on her back next to me.

"Go ahead, fuck me!" she urged me.

I didn't let her tell me twice.

As horny as I was, I still delayed my climax until I thought she was ready too, then I fucked us to simultaneous orgasm. It was bombastic!

We fucked again that night. This time she rode me. Slowly and demandingly using her loins, she proved to be a master in this discipline of physical love.

And again we came at the same time. Still lying on top of me, she began to doze off. I liked the feeling of being inside her, even in my flaccid state. As long as I could, I held still. But when my left leg began to tingle, I turned away from under her and laid her next to me. She protested half asleep, but I kissed her on the forehead and tucked us in. Exhausted, I too fell asleep.

The sun woke us up.

"Hello sunshine!" I greeted her. Her mascara was a little runny, but she still looked fantastic.

She grabbed her forehead with her right hand and groaned.

"You wouldn't happen to have a painkiller, would you?"

I knew what she meant, I could have used one myself.

"Unfortunately, no. I guess we both drank a little too much yesterday."

Immediately she looked at me questioningly.

"Are you regretting last night with me!"

"What, no, of course not! That was the best sex I've ever had!"

She looked appraisingly, then nodded.

"Likewise!"

She closed her eyes again and snuggled in.

"I don't have to go back until tomorrow, so we could do this again tonight. But I still have the funeral service later."

I stroked her hair. All too gladly I would spend the night with her again. In my mind, I wondered if there would be a possibility after that, too. I was currently single. She wasn't wearing a ring either, but that didn't have to mean anything.

"I'd love to!"

After she showered, she left me. We didn't have breakfast together because she had to go back to her hotel and change. She wanted to have breakfast there.

So I ate alone and got ready for the funeral service. But my thoughts were with Anka.

At eleven I met my mother and her siblings in front of the cemetery chapel where the farewell service for my father was to take place. After a short greeting, we went inside.

We sat down in the front row and waited in silence. Gradually, more mourners appeared. They were mostly friends of our family and my father, whom I hardly knew. But then two women entered the chapel, easily recognizable as mother and daughter. The mother was around 50 years old, a tall beauty. But what really amazed me was her companion: it was Anka! Joyfully I waved to her. Her funeral service was obviously already over and she wanted to support me!

Irritated, she looked at me. Then she turned pale. My mother looked around to see to whom I had so eagerly waved here in the chapel. When she caught sight of the two women, her expression darkened.

"Yes, that is father's mistress and her daughter, your half-sister! Did you know them already?"

Anka

We were crazy, no: I was crazy! I had fucked my half-brother the night before the funeral of our common father, and the only thing I could think about was whether we would do it again!

We had only met yesterday, and both knew nothing about each other before. That's how it had come about.

It had been a shock to me when we met at the funeral and I realized who he was. From the look on his face, he felt the same way. Our mothers introduced us. It was actually unheard of that they had known about us all these years, but had never told us that we had half-siblings. So even at the casket, before the eulogy began, the first family argument ensued.

Both I and Tom reproached our mothers, who were both surprised by our outburst. They did not know the reason for it.

When the pastor appeared, we sat down next to each other in the back row.

"We have to talk!" we whispered at the same time as the funeral oration began.

After the funeral, we drove to the café where our mothers had ordered a table. I shared a cab with Tom. The silence between us was oppressive. I wanted to talk to him, but I didn't know how to begin. What could he possibly think of me?

But he composed himself first.

"I'm sorry about last night!" he said lamely.

For some inexplicable reason, I got angry.

"I thought you had such a terrific time?"

Tom blushed and our driver's ears grew long.

"Yeah, no... oh, you know, it's a tricky situation!" he stammered. "At the same time, I was hoping that not only would we have seen each other again tonight, but maybe even after that!"

His confession stunned me. I had felt the same way. No, in fact, I was still thinking about it.

"And would that be so bad if we did it anyway?" I voiced my thought before I really realized what I was suggesting.

Completely perplexed, he looked at me, opened his mouth, closed it again. Obviously completely unsure of what to answer.

"Oh, forget it!", I hissed. "Was I just talking!"

Exasperation spread across his face.

"I still desire you, Anka! But this is madness, isn't it?"

"I can't become a mother, do you want children?", I asked soberly.

His face turned sallow.

"How? Uh, no. But..."

I shrugged.

"So what would be wrong with that? I'm single. You claimed to be one, too. If we had partners, I think they would have accompanied us, too. So?"

I read the answer in his eyes, even before he answered. He wanted me, against all convention!

"We are both insane, Anka. Could it be that we are related?"

"Not unlikely!" I replied with a laugh.

He leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss that went all the way to my groin. Yes, I wanted to feel him inside me again, desperately!

The funeral feast passed in tense silence. Tom sat with his mother across from me and my mother. The atmosphere was really like a funeral. But I was thinking about Tom the whole time.

His penis in my lap, inside me. His hands on my breasts, pinching my buds. I had never felt like this before.

Desperately, I tried to make a little conversation and think of something else.

"So Tom, what sign are you?"

"What, uh, Leo. How about you?"

"Me too, what a coincidence!"

Tom's mother let out a gruff snort.

My mother looked at the three of us, trying to understand what was going on. She had always had a intuition for mystery. Secretly, I shuddered at the idea that she would find out what Tom and I had done. Yes, were going to do again.

Tom's uncle began to speak. He began to tell anecdotes about my father. This side of my father was new to me and at last my thoughts of Tom were somewhat suppressed, even though I was all too aware of his closeness.

Tom also looked over at me very frequently. I had the feeling that everyone at the table had to realize how things were with us.

Little by little, others were also telling stories. So time passed quite quickly until the wake came to an end. My mother and Tom's mother shared the bill. It was a strange sight to see these two fundamentally different women associated with father. All at once, Tom was standing next to me.

"Are you coming?"

I nodded and we said goodbye, excusing ourselves, we said we needed talk. But, in fact, talking was our lowest priority, we had different plan.

This time we drove to my place, because I had stayed at a boarding house that offered a slightly larger room.

Lust was the word of the day: we wanted each other, I wanted him! To feel his hard penis inside me, his firm, skillful thrusts, his tongue play in my cunt, his hands on my breasts! And I also wanted to taste him in my mouth, feel his twitching when my tongue played around his glans, hear his moan when he was about to come and I edged him.

We had barely entered my room when we had a go at each other.

We undressed each other, kissed, our tongues deep in each other's throats. His firm, strong hands caressed me, ran over my back, over my buttocks, kneading them. Then he gave me a light slap on it. I asked him to repeat it later. But now I sank to my knees in front of him and took his stiff cock in my mouth. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back.

But he could not stand it for long. Gently he pushed my head back and helped me up gripping my upper arms. He pushed me back against the wall, kissed me on the mouth and started kneading my breasts at the same time. I moaned with pleasure. I felt his penis hard against my thighs, but he held it back and instead continued to play with my breasts, pinching my buds and taking my breath at the same time with a mind-blowing kiss.

My hands wandered along his back. In vain I tried to reach his buttocks. Therefore, I groped for his penis. But he let go of my breasts and grabbed my wrists. His mouth released mine and he pulled me off the wall, turned me around and pressed my hands stretched out in front of me against the wall. I understood and pressed my butt against him as I braced myself forward against the wall with my hands. Again his strong hands kneaded my breasts. From behind he penetrated me. Hard, demanding and fantastic. His breath caressed my neck, giving me goosebumps. Slowly he began to fuck me. When he noticed how my breath was getting faster, he didn't hold back anymore. Hard, fast and animalistic were his thrusts!

We sank against the wall because the strength left me, unable to support myself further after we came again at the same time.

Tenderly Tom kissed my neck, my half-brother!

We will probably go to hell, but at the moment I was in heaven.

Jepasch
Jepasch
128 Followers