Meeting at the Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a long time before we recognised the signs that our climax was close: speeding up moving hard against each other until with a long cry we came with Beth collapsing her head resting against my shoulder.

We slept like this until the early sun began to shine into the bedroom and Beth woke me licking my already hard nipples. At first, I wondered what was happening until I remembered the previous evening my eyes slowly opening as I moaned my need.

This morning Beth was patient as she gradually sucked and licked each nipple as her hand pressed against my wet pussy. She continued like this with her lips working my breasts and nipples while her hand and fingers brought me slowly to my climax. Just as last night Beth had different plans as she lay across my face her wet naked sex against my mouth. Of course, I had no option but to lick her wet juicy pussy as she brought her lips in contact with mine.

Nervous at first not because I didn't want to make love like this rather it was because I didn't want to make an idiot of myself. Looking at her beautiful pussy with its crinkled petals rising above it I tentatively slid my tongue up it tasting for the first time a woman's arousal which surprised me because she tasted sweet and I quickly repeated my stroke. As I did this, I thought about what she had done to me and it wasn't long before my tongue was caressing Beth much as she had done for me. Although I took much longer than Beth had I soon recognized that her climax was close.

It was a loud wet climax as Beth's juices gushed onto my face and mine on hers. On completion, we lay together until the room was well lit by sunlight and Beth suggested we get up and take an early breakfast before walking down to the creek and waterfall.

Beth was right I found the waterfall amazing with its single cascade into the deep pool below. It was such a strong flow that you felt cold when standing close to it. Taking my hand Beth led me to a log that had obviously been set up as a seat.

"Summah I don't want to do any photography today rather I think we need to think about everything we have done since meeting yesterday."

I was happy when I heard this because although I had enjoyed our lovemaking, I was feeling nervous almost frightened about everything so saying nothing I waited for Beth to begin.

"Summah yesterday you told me that you had made love with many men although you never felt satisfied afterward. You also repeatedly told me that you were not a lesbian. Yet when we sat outside the Hall and I unbuttoned your shirt you didn't protest this confuses me."

"Beth please stop for a moment. Yes, I did say that no man had really satisfied me, and I told you many times that I was not a lesbian but what I didn't explain properly was that although you intimidated me I was fascinated where you were taking this. I had a return bus ticket and when we were reentering the Hall, I should have been boarding the bus. I knew this and could have just brushed you off, yet I didn't. You brought me back to your cottage so that you could use me as your model: I could have stopped you making love to me ... yet I didn't."

"Are you saying what I think you are?"

"Yes, Beth what you did yesterday and again this morning was nothing like I have ever experienced before. Do you know that my first orgasm yesterday was the first time I had ever cum while making love with someone else? I am not saying that I have fallen desperately in love with you or that I don't ever want to leave you but Beth I know you love me and I do have strong feelings for you and want to continue making love until I am able to make a decision about you me and the future. Can you accept that?"

I noticed tears in Beth's eyes and for some time she sat holding my hands trying to get a grip on herself. Finally, she hugged me so hard I thought I was going to break and then taking my face in her hands she kissed me. Later that morning I walked along the creek with Beth's hand resting on my lower back. Not saying anything we took in the rattle of water over gravel and the cries of whip birds in the bush on the other bank.

Although we had only come down in order that Beth introduce me to the creek and where she wanted to do her photography the light was getting dim when we stepped onto the veranda that evening as two lovers arriving home after a long day spent with nature.


12