Meeting Bree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive downtown was uneventful. Alison pointed out points of interest as they drove and filled Vic in on some of the local history of the area, as well as familiarizing him with the layout of the city.

Vic took it all in, enjoying the scenery, as well as the history lesson, taking the time to ask questions and find out more about the area, as well as asking Alison about herself.

When they arrived, there was already a band onstage and a large group of people around enjoying the music, dancing and enjoying the atmosphere.

"Just don't expect me to dance," Vic laughed, as he exited her car.

"I remember what Brandi said," Alison responded, laughing, "But don't you play?"

"Yeah, but that was my way of never having to dance."

They moved through the group, Alison holding Vic's arm as they made their way through the throng of people.

Alison leaned in to ensure she was heard, "I hope Brandi doesn't show up and see me holding your arm."

Vic looked at her, "Why would she care if you were holding my arm?"

"I just got the impression that you and Brandi were...you know...I mean, I asked her about it, and she denied it and all, but she seems so protective of you, I just figured that she was covering something."

Vic laughed, "No, she's not covering anything. Brandi is a good friend, but that's all she is. There has never been anything between us in that way."

"Soooo, my holding your arm is ok then?" Alison asked, watching for reaction.

"Sure, holding my arm is fine, but I will tell you that I am involved with someone, just so you don't get the wrong idea."

"Yeah, Brandi mentioned that too," Alison said, "but she's not here, and I'm just holding your arm. Would she mind that?"

Vic smiled at the question, "She's been known to get a little jealous, or so she tells me."

"Have you given her reason to be jealous?" Alison asked.

"Me? Nah, I have no reason to go there, I'm more than content with her, she's everything I want in a lady, why would I put that in harm's way?"

"So my holding your arm is fine." Alison concluded.

They found seats and took in the music and the people as they danced and laughed.

Vic looked up just as Brandi approached, looking at Alison with her hand on his arm, she arched her eyebrow at Vic.

"Having a good time?" she asked.

"Well it's a tad warm for my Canadian blood," Vic replied, "but the music is great."

"Well I'm going to grab a soda," Alison said, "can I get anyone else one?"

Brandi and Vic both declined and watched as Alison made her way through the crowd. "You are living dangerously," Brandi said as she turned to Vic.

"How so?" he asked, looking at Brandi.

"You really don't see it, do you?" Brandi asked, looking carefully at Vic.

"What are you talking about? I'm not doing anything that I would hide from Bree."

"Vic, you don't understand women at all, do you?" Brandi asked.

That statement brought a laugh out of Vic, "The man has yet to be born that can understand women."

"Yeah, well take my word for it, Ange would not be ok with Alison sitting here holding your arm, I guar-an-damn-tee."

"Look Brandi, I told Alison that I was involved and that there was no chance of anything happening. She gets it."

"She gets that right now there's no chance, but she also gets that it's her here with you right now, not the woman that you are with, and that, my friend makes you open season. And as much as Angie loves you and trusts you, she would not be ok with anyone making nice with her man."

"But she's not like that," Vic said, "I remember one time asking her about Brad being away and if he had ever done anything, and she just kind of shrugged it off as an 'I don't ask, he doesn't say' kind of attitude."

Brandi rolled her eyes, "You still don't get it huh? Watch my lips, you're not Brad."

Vic sighed, "I'm never going to understand am I?"

"Probably not, but you do try, and we give you points for that." Brandi smiled at him.

Just then, Alison returned with her drink, "What did I miss?"

"Nothing much, just trying to give Vic here a lesson in the mind of a woman. He'll never pass, but he's not completely useless."

Alison laughed at the puzzled look on Vic's face.

"Lovely, now two of you are going to start in on me." Vic said.

"Nah," Alison said, "I don't know you well enough."

Vic looked at his watch, "Wow, we're gonna have to get going, I have a dinner engagement in an hour, and I can't keep them waiting."

"Ok," Alison said, "we have time, if we pull out right now."

"Let's do it." Vic said.

They all moved to the parking lot and made their way back toward the hotel. "It must be important," Alison prodded.

"Most important dinner of this trip," Vic responded, smiling out the window.

As she entered her office, Angie's cell phone rang, "Hello", she answered.

"Hey Ange," Brandi said, "How was lunch?"

"Mmmm, it was very nice; we tried out that restaurant on the corner."

"And there was no inappropriate behaviour?" Brandi asked with a smirk in her voice.

"No, we were very well behaved, thank you. We had a nice lunch, walking there hand in hand was very romantic, and of course we stole some kisses along the way." Angie replied.

"Good to hear. So I'm calling to let you know that he has arranged for you and he to have dinner together tonight at his hotel around six, does that work for you?" Brandi asked.

"I'll make it work! I brought some clothes with me in case he had something planned. I'll just change here and go over there. Where do I meet him?"

"He said that he would await your arrival in the lobby..his exact words, not mine. This go between business it an awful lot like work...I should just give you his number and let you two work it all out."

"I won't tell him you gave it to me," Angie said, a note of hope in her voice. "I want to be able to call him when I want to anyway."

"Yeah, he'd never ever guess where you got it. No thanks, I don't need to hear another man whining thanks. That's why I'm here alone, remember?"

They both laughed.

"Ok Brandi, I'll be there at six, but I've got a class to teach, so I gotta run."

"That's ok, I've got to run downtown and check up on Casanova and make sure he's not getting into any trouble anyway."

As the call disconnected, Angie put her purse in the locker and left her office toward the studio, wishing that he were here to watch her again, "Who are you kidding Parker, you just want him here where you can watch him," she mumbled to herself.

The rest of the day went by without incident other than Angie constantly checking the time to make sure she left herself enough time to get ready. As five approached, she started to close down so she could be ready.

She changed into a floral print sundress that went to just above her mid thigh. Looking into the full length mirror, she knew that Vic would like what he saw; she could feel her nipples hardening in anticipation of being alone with him for the first time.

She gave herself one more glance before moving out to her car and making her way to the hotel where she was looking forward to an evening alone with her Canadian. "You're not putting me off tonight mister," she muttered to herself as she drove into the hotel parking lot.

Vic waited impatiently inside the hotel lobby for Angie's arrival. He looked at his watch for the umpteenth time in the past ten minutes. 5:45, he tapped the face of his watch, 'c'mon, it's got to be later than that', he muttered to himself.

He stood staring out the window of the lobby, watching, waiting. When he saw her coming up the sidewalk it was like time slowed and she was moving in slow motion, her hair bouncing with each step, her dress flowing with her movements.

As soon as he saw her approaching he moved to the entrance and rushed out to intercept her, picking her up in his arms and twirling her around, his lips kissing her, catching her totally off guard. As he set her down, he asked, "Can you tell that I missed you?"

"Wow...that was unexpected," Angie laughed, trying to catch her breath, "but you can do it again," she said, her eyes softening as she noticed the look of love that was being given her.

Instead, Vic just leaned in and kissed her lips gently, his hands sliding down her arms and entwining his fingers with hers. Passers by smiled as they looked at the couple showing their affection openly, with one lady commenting to her husband, "Why don't you kiss me like that anymore?"

"If you looked like that, I would," her husband quickly replied.

Vic and Angie laughed at the older couple as they continued their conversation. "Shall we go inside?" Vic asked.

"That's why I'm here," Angie replied.

Vic turned, letting go of one hand but maintaining his grip on the other and led Angie into the hotel and toward the elevator.

"I thought we were going to dinner," Angie said, looking to Vic for an explanation.

"We are," Vic replied, "but it's being delivered to my room, is that ok with you?"

Angie smiled, "That's better than ok baby, I love that idea, who's for desert?" She asked, smirking at him, fully expecting to catch him off guard.

"You are," he replied without missing a beat and completely serious tone.

She gasped at his response, her body immediately responding to his tone, the tone she knew so well, the voice of her Master.

"So if you're not comfortable with it going here, or if you're not ready, tell me now and we can go to the restaurant and have a nice dinner and enjoy each other's company."

She smiled at him and took his hand in hers, "Thank you for asking, but no, I want to go with you. I was ready for this six years ago, so I'm certainly not going to turn it down now. I love you," she said as she leaned in to kiss him gently on the lips, her hand squeezing his gently, conveying her need and feelings.

The elevator arrived and opened, ending the kiss that they both wanted to continue. They stepped into the elevator and Vic hit the button for his floor. Turning to her, he pulled her into him again, "Brandi's not here to stop us now princess," he said as his lips once again met hers.

When they reached his floor and the door opened again, they parted panting from intensity. Angie looked in Vic's eyes and they both laughed at the situation, realizing how it would look to anyone observing them. "You would think we were teenagers," Vic commented as he led Angie to his room.

They entered the room to the sound of soft music being played. "Somebody was pretty sure of themselves," Angie said, looking back at Vic and then turning to take in the lit candles and the glasses of red wine waiting on a little table set for two.

"Always be prepared," Vic responded with a smile on his lips.

"You weren't a boy scout" Angie replied.

"I had to be a scout to use their creed? Who made that rule," Vic responded as he moved Angie into the room and offered her a glass of wine.

"To a night that we will remember forever," Vic offered as a toast, his glass clinking against hers.

A knock sounded on the door, drawing a look from Angie. Vic checked his watch, "That can't be dinner yet," he said, moving toward the door, opening it to find one of the hotel staff standing there with an overnight bag and a box with a ribbon on it. "This was left downstairs for your guest, sir," the staffer said, handing Vic the items.

Vic reached in his pocket and gave him a tip, thanking him for delivering the items so promptly.

As he turned and handed Angie the box, he noticed two envelopes on top of the box, one addressed to him and one with Angie's name on it.

He took his envelope, opening it, and reading the contents;

"You owe me big time Vic, don't fuck this up," it read with a happy face drawn at the bottom.

He looked up to see Angie reading her note, a little smile playing across her lips, she looked up, "I love Brandi," she said, handing the note to Vic to read.

"Ange, I went to the house and told Brad that I was stealing you away for the next couple of days, that we weren't going to be able to connect with the schedule that you were keeping. At the same time, I signed him up for a tournament that is going on over at the Golf and Country Club, so he's happy.

I hope you two can take advantage of this opportunity to spend the time together, but for god's sake girl, don't get tossed out of the hotel because of noise. Brandi.

P.S. I got you a little something special for you to wear tonight on your first night together, enjoy."

Vic looked up from the note, not quite believing what he was reading.

Angie was looking in the box, "Vic is going to be one very happy man in a bit," she said as she closed the lid again, "no peaking."

"I really have you for the rest of the weekend?" Vic asked, a look of disbelief on his face as he went to the phone.

"Who are you calling?" Angie asked.

"Hey Jamie..yeah, I'm bowing out of the rest of the seminar, Brandi just freed Ange for the rest of the weekend so she's spending it with me, take good notes."

Vic laughed at Jamie's reply before hanging up the phone, "He basically said the same thing that Brandi did about the noise."

Vic moved to take Angie in his arms, "I know that we aren't in a hurry now, but I still like the feel of you in my arms."

"You don't hear me complaining," Angie replied as she snuggled in. "What time is dinner?" She asked.

"It's whenever you want it to be princess. If you're hungry, I'll have them bring it up right away."

"No, I'm fine, but I was thinking of having an appetizer," she said, running her fingers over the bulge in Vic's pants suggestively.

"Hmm, an appetizer sounds wonderful," Vic replied, picking Angie up into his arms and into the bedroom, laying her gently on the bed, his body following hers until they were side by side, Vic up on one elbow looking down at Angie.

"You are so beautiful Bree," he said, running his fingers lightly over her cheek. "I am such a lucky man."

"Baby, the appetizer was my idea, you can't steal that," Angie said as she moved her hand up Vic's arm.

Vic bent his head down to kiss her lips, his fingers teasing across the expanse of her skin that was exposed above her sundress, moving closer and closer to her breasts.

His fingertips slid under the material in little circles as his kiss deepened, his tongue piercing into her mouth, the heat from the moment capturing them both.

He backed off to look down again at her angelic face, her eyes slowly opening to gaze up at him, "are you done already," she teased.

Vic laughed, "Sweetie, I'm just getting started."

Bree looked into his eyes, "I still want my appetizer," she said, her voice husky with need.

Vic lowered his lips to hers again and kissed her deeply, his lips then sliding along her jaw line, leaving a little trail of kisses to her earlobe. He tongue travelled behind her lobe causing her to giggle, "that tickles baby."

His hand moved inside the top of her sundress, his fingertips grazing along the top of her breasts, his breath hot in her ear, "I want to feel you nipples Bree, would you like that?" his voice whispered in her ear.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she heard him, just the tone and the fact that this time he wasn't asking from the other end of a phone conversation made her lift her chest off of the bed, trying to force his fingers closer to her engorged nipples. "Oh god baby, I want you to touch them so much," she husked back at him, her fingers gripping the coverlet on the bed, subconsciously knowing that she couldn't touch him without permission.

A soft chuckle sounded from his mouth as he moved his lips down over her neck, sucking gently on her tender flesh, feeling the heat emanating from her, her body reacting to his every move.

His fingers moved lower and closer to her distended nipples, moving in tiny teasing circles, coming ever closer. As his fingers reached her aureole, he sensed the difference in texture and slowed his movements to circle his fingertip around the outer edges, allowing the texture of her breast to be his guide, as his mouth move down her neck and across the open expanse of her chest, following the same trail that his fingers had made earlier.

Bree smiled, even as her body responded to his every touch, "You love driving me crazy, don't you?"

Vic looked up at her, "I have waited so long to have your body under my touch, there is no way that I'm going to rush any of this, unless of course you want me to stop and we could have dinner."

Bree laughed, "Don't you even tease me about stopping right now."

Vic lowered his lips to her lips, "I love you Angela Breane," he said just as his lips met hers. The kiss gained in passion, his finger and thumb encircled her nipple, lightly pulling on it.

Vic moved his hand to slide the strap on her shoulder down the arm, dinner forgotten for both of them as he lowered his mouth once again toward her chest, his lips following the flesh that was being exposed by his hand pulling down on the top of Bree's sundress.

Vic moved back to watch as his pulled the top of the dress across her breast, her aureole coming into view, causing him to slow and look at the scene before him. "You are so beautiful princess," he whispered, not wanting to speak aloud and ruin the moment with unnecessary noise.

Bree smiled softly at him, "I'm so glad you think so."

Vic circled his fingertips along the underside of her left breast allowing his hand to cover her completely as he move his mouth to take her right nipple into his mouth for the first time, a low moan escaping him as for the first time he sucked her nipple between his lips.

"Oh baby," Bree moaned at the sensation of having both nipples covered at the same time. "That feels so good, I love the way my breasts feel in your hand and mouth," she exhaled.

Vic lifted his body over hers, his mouth moving to capture the other nipple as his hands lowered to pull her dress even lower on her body, exposing her abdomen. Bree lifted her ass to allow him to pull the dress free of her legs.

Vic smiled looking down at the white satin thong that barely covered her pussy, his mouth watering at the thought of having those lips in his mouth for the first time.

"Are you chilled princess?" he asked, looking to make sure that Bree was comfortable.

Slowly her eyes opened as she regained her focus to what he was saying to her, "I'm fine baby, I'm better than fine, just please don't stop."

His smile grew as he once again went back to kissing her breasts, moving his mouth ever lower across her abdomen, his five o'clock shadow lightly grazing across her skin as he moved down her body. He stopped again at her navel to slowly kiss it, his tongue flicking out to tease into her belly button and around her navel ring.

She moaned as her eyes closed again in concentration, her hands moving on their own to gently slide along the side of his face and up along the top of his head, her fingernails drawing little trails as his mouth worked it's magic on her stomach.

Vic lifted his body and slid to the floor, taking Bree's leg in his hand laying little kisses on her ankle and moving up her calf in slow lazy circles.

A frustrated moan escaped Bree's mouth when she realized that she was going to have his mouth on her pussy yet, something that she had been expecting for so long.

Vic smiled to himself when he heard her frustration, he knew his princess, he knew that while she was impatient, she wanted this to last; she wanted this to go on for as long as possible.

He lifted her leg and gently ran the tip of his tongue along the back of her calf kissing in behind her knee, sucking gently on her flesh, before kissing his way up the inside of her thigh. As he approached her center, he could feel the heat emanating from her pussy, he wanted so desperately to turn and run his tongue under the material of her loose thong and taste her juices, but he restrained himself and moved down to capture her other leg in his hands to repeat the treatment.