Meeting Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your name?" daddy asked looking down at her.

"Sally," she said meekly looking up at him.

"Are you ready to see my cock?" he asked a mischievous gleam in his eye. She nodded eagerly and he smiled. "Have you seen a big black cock before bitch?" and she shook her head. He grinned evilly and pulled out his massive member and she immediately got scared, I could see it in her eyes.

"It's okay," I said smiling, "It feels really good once you get used to it." Mike had sat down while all that was doing on, so I had straddled him before I spoke to her. As I finished giving my advice I slid down his rigid cock moaning a bit. I started to ride him slow and deep as I heard both Amy and daddy moan, I knew she had his cock in her mouth.

"Shit you're so tight baby," Mike rasped as I slid up and down his member. I bit my lip as I picked up the pace. "Fuck you're an amazing slut." A moan escaped me as he said that and he smiled.

"Yeah, you're a dirty little slut aren't you? You just love fucking all Johnny's friends." he said smacking my ass with his big hand. I gasped and tears came to my eyes as the pain radiated on my ass, but soon the pain turned to pleasure and I was bouncing on him like a mad woman.

"Answer me whore, you like fucking all your daddy's friends don't you?" The big black man repeated and I nodded with my eyes closed, focused entirely on the amazing sensations from his thick cock. I whimpered as his hand came down on my ass again, same spot, and he grunted, "I can't fucking hear you slut."

"Yes sir, I love it," I replied to avoid getting his in the same spot a third time.

"You love what bitch?" My daddy asked from his position. When I turned to look at him, he had the bartender on all fours, pulling her hair tight as he pushed his cock in and out of her tight wet cunt. She was moaning nonstop and staring at me, if she actually saw me was another question.

"I love being a dirty little whore. I love spreading my legs for my daddy's friends and taking them in my slutty pussy and making them cum... But I also love eating out pussy while guys watch." I added that last part specifically for Sally.

"God damn it Amy," Mike physically lifted me off him and put me on the floor in the same position as the other girl and slid back into my sopping wet hole. I groaned happily as he continued.

"See Bitch, that's a real slut right there. Just wants to fuck and cum and please whoever she's with. You'll get there soon enough," Johnny told her as she watched me get fucked from behind. Sally gave a yes sir in response but she was transfixed by how I took that dick in me. Mike pounded me hard and fast, holding onto my hips as he used my pussy. I moaned and groaned, digging my nails into the carpet of the room as our foursome continued.

I looked up at Sally and she was still staring at me, so I reached up, pulled her to me and kissed her long and hard while two black studs fucked us into oblivion. Then after a couple of minutes of this she moaned in my mouth and shook, I knew she had just cum all over Johnny's cock. She opened her eyes and I stared into those lovely blue pools and I knew I had to have her.

"Harder Mike, fuck me harder, fuck me like the dirty little whore I am," I said looking straight at her, loving how her breath quickened at both my words and Johnny's ferocity in his fucking. Mike obeyed, slamming his huge black cock in me over and over again, and slapping my ass with his big hand. I moaned louder and louder and screamed as I came all over him. I shook and moaned as I climaxed, my moist muscles contracting all around him. After a bit I finally calmed down and he pulled out to stop himself from cumming.

I looked over at Sally and knew from her flushed cheeks, hard as fuck nipples and the way she stared at me, that she wanted me. I was going to give it to her.

"Daddy can I play with her a bit please?" I said watching her intently. Everyone in the room looked at me in surprise, not at the fact that I had asked to have her for a bit, pretty sure Mike and Sally realised I was bi and daddy knew already. I think they were shocked at when I asked, since both of us had just cum and the guys were gonna start working on their own orgasms. But I wanted to use her now, while she was still flushed and sweaty from her previous orgasm, she was gorgeous, and I wanted her now. Of course he didn't refuse me, pulling out of her tight white pussy and giving her a little pat on the butt to get her to come to me. And so she did.

I kissed her eagerly and she kissed me back hesitantly but got into it after a couple seconds. I reached up and touched her perfectly sized boob, some people like HUGE tits, but to me, DD is pushing it a bit. Of course I love them but the right amount is C to D cups in my opinion. I was jealous of her well endowed chest but still couldn't fault her so being so damn sexy. I squeezed her soft feminine flesh and smiled as she moaned. 'This is too fucking easy.' I thought, pinching her nipple. That elicited a gasp and a deep moan from the cute bartender, and I rolled her onto her back to give her more of my special treatment. I got on top of her and saw uncertainty in her eyes.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" I asked quietly. She shook her head biting her lip, as she stared up at me with her big blue eyes. I stroked her hair and smiled, "Well, I'll make this special for you then," I said as I kissed her gently. She reached up and ran her hands through my hair and I deepened the kiss. Our tongues wrestling, I touched her body, running my hands along her body as I squeezed her breasts. She gasps and I knew it was time. I smiled and kissed down her body. Slowly and deliberately I dragged my lips to her almost clean shaven pussy, only a small neat triangle of red hair remained pointing down to the pale wet flesh that waited. I spread her legs and looked up at her, the way her perky breasts rose and fell with her quickened breaths made my own heart race and I kissed her clit, never breaking eye contact.

That was it. Her head fell back and a moan ripped through her throat. I smiled and started to lick her slit, making my tongue flick her clit just enough to drive her mad. Sally's sweet little cunt flooded with her nectar and I was eating like a woman possessed. Her moans turned to little squeals of pleasure and this just made me more excited. I pushed two fingers inside her pussy and finger fucked her in time with my licking and sucking.

"Oh fuck yes miss, that feels so good. You're getting me so wet... Please don't stop. Please make me cum!!!"

I nibbled on her clit in answer and fingered her faster and harder. I felt her shiver and knew she was close so i flicked my tongue on her clit to throw her over the edge, which it did. The poor, sexy, redhead screamed bloody murder as she came all over my face. I lapped up her juices eagerly as she flooded and when she was finished, breasts heaving and eyes closed, I crawled up to kiss her passionately, letting her taste herself. I felt her shiver and moan as she sucked my tongue happily. I pulled back to smile at the two black men sitting a couple feet away from us stroking their big dicks. Sally was positively exhausted from the huge orgasm I'd given her. So I guess it was up to me to give the boys what they needed, not that I minded.

I crawled over to them and licked my lips. Johnny and Mike smiled as I made my way towards them, still stroking their dicks.

"Come on guys, give me one more load before we go."

They happily got on their feet and I went between them sucking, licking and stroking their thick hard shafts. It didn't take very long since they were already riled up over watching me with the cute girl still on the floor, and soon both men were blasting my face with their loads. I caught some in my mouth but most landed on my face, chest and hair. After they were finished, who knows how long later, I went to Sally who was starting to wake up and brought her mouth to my face. Half conscious and the horny girl immediately started to lick the cum off my face as I scooped some into my mouth. Once she had gotten most of it off me and was now completely awake she smiled at the three of us.

"Thank you all so much, it was the best sex I've ever had. And Mike, if I'd known that you had that big a cock I would've fucked you so long ago." Sally said giving a naughty smirk that promised a few stolen fuck fests for the big man. She got up and started to get dressed happily, and we all watched her satisfied and shaky movements. With a smile she gave us each a kiss and walked out the door to finish her shift. Mike, Johnny and I gave each other a look and got up.

"I think it's time for us to leave too" Daddy said handing me some of my clothes. I got dressed as Mike watched my movements. The two men got dressed as well and shook hands, I got a big kiss from Mike though.

"Any time you want to have some fun baby, you just call me." He said playing with my hair. I smiled and winked at him, then I took my man's hand and we left the club. Going back down to the club was a chaotic mix of sound and colour, and as we got to the door Sally ran after us and gave me her number and a peck on the lips. She smiled and ran back to do her job. I put the number in my bra and Daddy and I went to the car. As we got home he heaved a big breath.

"Wheeewwwww, that was a lot." He said smirking down at me.

I giggled at his expression, "Yeeeaahhh, but it was awesome."

"After all that I think I'll sleep for a week."

"Nah, you're too much or a nympho. You'll need to cum again my morning."

Suddenly he looked at me like I was a slab of meat, "Only if I get to cum in you."

I beamed at him, "Who else daddy? No one else can take you like I can."

"You're sure right." Johnny leaned in and kissed me deeply and lovingly.

Finally he pulled away and I leaned back trying to catch my breath. He drove us home and carried me to bed. I think we were both so tired that we couldn't handle more sex, but at the same time we were feeling a bit horny. So we stripped and he pulled me close. I stroked him as he fingered me and we matched our speeds so that after my orgasm rolled through me I barely had enough time to get my mouth on his cock before he started spewing his love juice. He pulled me closed and I knew that he could taste himself on me but he did it anyways, which made me love him more. Then we snuggled closer together and I smiled falling asleep in my man's arms.

12