Meeting for the First Time

Story Info
Two people meet for the first time as the male takes contol.
3.4k words
3.25
1.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting for the First Time

Part 1

"So you like your coffee black?" He said. "No cream or sugar?"

"Yes sir, thank you." She replied.

"Are you sure? I think it tastes better with some cream in it."

"Thank you, but no, I am good. I do not need anything else." She said.

"Okay, well enjoy it. My name is Tony by the way. What's yours?" He asked as he walked away.

Would you like to go out sometime? Do you accept?" He grinned widely at her question.

"Yes, yes, of course." She stammered out excitedly.

"Great! Here is the address where we will meet. Please come prepared." He said as he gave her another piece of paper. On it was written '2036 Main St #109' followed by a phone number.

She stared at the numbers longingly before finally nodding her head once more.

"Thank you so much. You won't regret this decision." She said gratefully.

"Don't mention it. Enjoy yourself. Have fun. Be safe." He winked at her playfully before turning around and leaving.

She watched him disappear into the crowd of people heading towards their cars. As soon as he vanished, she felt her entire body relax. Finally, things were starting to look up for her.

* * *

That evening, she went straight home. She changed into some comfortable clothes and grabbed a pair of flip flops. Then she headed over to the mall. When she arrived, she found the entrance to the parking lot locked. She rang the bell three times before anyone answered.

"Hello?" A female voice called out from inside the building.

"Yes, hi! I am looking for Tony. Is he still here?" She asked eagerly.

"No, sorry ma'am. He left earlier today. Did you try calling him yet?" The lady replied calmly.

"Uh, no. I haven't even gotten a chance to call him yet. Where can I find him?" She questioned confusedly.

"Well, let me give you his number." She suggested.

Danielle quickly jotted down the digits onto a scrap piece of paper and thanked the woman kindly before hanging up the phone.

Afterward, she decided to take a stroll through the shops instead. She browsed around for quite awhile until finally settling on buying herself a new pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She also picked up some candy bars and chips while she waited for Tony to show up.

When he did arrive, she noticed that he drove a silver Audi A4 sedan. He parked near the front entrance to the mall and came running toward her.

"Hey!" He yelled happily.

"Hi!" She giggled back.

"How are you doing?" He asked sincerely.

"Good thanks. How about you?" She responded cheerfully.

"Fantastic! So glad you decided to join me tonight." He grinned broadly.

"Yeah, me too!" She agreed wholeheartedly.

"Let's go eat dinner now." He suggested casually.

"Sounds great." She nodded eagerly.

They entered the restaurant together and took their seats. After ordering drinks, they began talking about various topics ranging from politics to movies. Eventually, they moved onto discussing personal matters.

"So tell me about yourself. Where did you grow up?" He asked curiously.

"I grew up in Chicago." She answered truthfully.

"Wow, I never expected that. Why did you move here?" He queried skeptically.

"Because I needed a fresh start. Plus, I love being near the ocean." She confessed honestly.

"Thanks!" She grinned happily.

"And what brings you to California?" He inquired curiously.

"My parents live here. They own a vacation home on the beach." She explained plainly.

"Ah, I see. So why did you decide to stay here instead of moving back home?" He questioned curiously.

"Because I wanted to experience living life independently. Also, I plan to attend UC Davis next fall." She explained candidly.

"Impressive. I wish you the best of luck with that." He complimented sincerely.

"Thanks!" She blushed bashfully.

After finishing their meal, they headed back to the hotel lobby. While waiting for the elevator, he pulled out a small box containing two keys attached to gold chains. One key was for her room, and the other was for his room.

"Here you go." He said handing them both to her.

"Thank you." She accepted gratefully.

"No problem. Now, which floor shall we go to first?" He joked teasingly.

"Whichever you prefer." She shrugged carelessly.

"Then let's go to my room first. We can always switch later if necessary." He proposed persuasively.

"Okay. Sounds fine to me." She agreed easily.

Inside his suite, he removed his jacket and tie and tossed them onto a nearby chair. Next, he loosened his belt buckle and unzipped his pants. Finally, he reached down between his legs and pulled out a condom wrapper.

"Would you mind helping me undress?" He requested politely.

"Of course not." She agreed readily.

Within seconds, he stood fully naked in front of her. His body looked amazing. He was so cute and chubby, broad shoulders and a large, thick arms and thighs, hairy chest, smal penis and large balls. His skin was soft yet firm, smooth yet rough, pale yet darkened by tan lines from past sunburns.

His eyes were brown and sparkled brilliantly under the bright lights of the chandelier above. His lips were full and pinkish red, slightly parted as he smiled invitingly. His hair was short and curly, swept back from his forehead and held in place by gel. His teeth gleamed white against the darkness of the room. His cock throbbed.

"Is this okay?" He murmured quietly.

"Mmm...yes. Very much so." She moaned softly.

"Good. Would you lie down on the bed please?" He instructed gently.

"Yes sir." She obeyed obediently.

He stepped forward and placed himself directly above her body. Slowly, carefully, he lowered himself down until his hips rested atop hers. Their lips met tenderly and kissed passionately for several moments. Then they separated slightly to breathe deeply. Once again, their tongues intertwined lovingly.

Finally, he leaned down and pressed his mouth firmly against her pussy. Instantly, she gasped loudly in pleasure. She spread her legs wide apart and pushed herself upward against him. In response, he slid his fingers deep inside of her hot hairy wet hole and began stroking her clit expertly. Within minutes, she climaxed violently.

"Oh god! Oh fuck!" She cried out joyfully.

"Shhh...keep quiet." He whispered soothingly.

"Sorry sir." She whimpered contritely.

"It's okay. Relax and enjoy yourself." He urged reassuringly.

Without hesitation, she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and squeezed hard. He groaned deeply and thrust harder into her. Again, she exploded in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Yes! Yes! YESSSSSS!" She screamed wildly.

"Shhhh...keep it down sweetie." He cautioned sternly.

"Sorry sir." She apologized contritely.

"It's okay. Stay calm and focus on relaxing." He encouraged gently.

Again, she closed her eyes and concentrated solely on the sensations coursing through her entire body. Suddenly, he stopped pumping vigorously and withdrew his fingers entirely. Instead, he knelt down between her legs and licked her juices cleanly. Then, he rose back upright and resumed fucking her furiously.

"OHHHHH GODDDD! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed frantically.

"Shhhh...just relax. Breathe normally." He commanded sternly.

"Sorry sir." She whimpered contritely.

"That's better. Now continue pleasuring yourself while I finish filling your cunt full of spunk." He ordered harshly.

"Yes sir." She complied dutifully.

Soon thereafter, he erupted inside of her. Hot sticky liquid spurted forth from his cock and filled her insides completely.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shrieked wildly.

"Shhhh...relax babygirl. Take your time coming down from heaven." He cooed soothingly.

"Thank you sir." She muttered gratefully.

Once they settled comfortably beneath the covers, he rolled onto his side facing her. Gently, he brushed aside the stray hairs sticking out of her hairline. Then, he leaned in close and planted a gentle kiss upon her cheek.

"Goodnight Danielle. Sleep tight. Sweet dreams." He whispered affectionately.

"Goodnight Tony. Thank you for everything." She murmured sleepily.

"You're welcome cutie. Go to sleep now." He encouraged tenderly.

"Yes sir." She agreed compliantly.

Within seconds, she drifted off peacefully into slumberland.

* * *

When morning arrived, she woke up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. After stretching and yawning, she sat up and glanced over at Tony lying beside her. He looked peaceful and content. Smiling, she crawled closer to him and snuggled against his warm body. He wrapped his arms securely around her waist and pulled her in tightly against his chest.

"Good morning." He greeted cheerily.

"Morning." She replied sleepily.

"How did you sleep last night?" He quizzed curiously.

"Pretty good actually. I had some crazy dreams though." She chuckled lightly.

"What kind of dreams?" He prompted curiously.

"Oh, nothing important. Just silly stuff really. Like falling off buildings and stuff." She laughed carelessly.

"Hmm. Interesting. Well, I hope you enjoyed spending the night with me." He stated sincerely.

"I did. Thank you very much for everything." She expressed gratefully.

"No worries. It was my pleasure." He smiled warmly.

"So, um...what happens next?" She inquired cautiously.

"Next? Hmmm...well, let's see. First thing is breakfast. Then we will shower and get dressed for the day. Afterwards, we will head down to the poolside bar for lunch and drinks. Following that, we will spend the afternoon swimming and lounging around in the sun. Later tonight, we will return here for dinner and dessert. Finally, we will retire early to rest. Does that sound reasonable to you?" He proposed thoughtfully.

"Sure. That sounds perfect." She agreed readily.

"Alrighty then. Let's get ready." He declared decisively.

He stood up and stretched his muscles before heading to the bathroom to freshen up. Shortly thereafter, he returned dressed in a pair of swim trunks and flip flops.

"Ready to hit the beach?" He asked optimistically.

"Yep!" She confirmed eagerly.

Hand in hand, they ventured outside together and headed towards the water. Along the way, they passed numerous couples enjoying themselves frolicking along the shoreline. Some of them waved hello as they approached. Others simply ignored them. Regardless, they kept their heads down and focused only on reaching the ocean. Upon arriving, they immediately stripped off their clothing and jumped into the surf. Laughing hysterically, they splashed each other playfully until eventually tiring themselves out.

"Whew! That was fun!" She exclaimed breathlessly.

"Indeed. Now let's dry ourselves off and change into something less revealing." He suggested wisely.

"Okay." She agreed agreeably.

Moments later, they emerged from the changing rooms fully clothed. Walking side by side, they strolled back to the beachfront area. At the end of the boardwalk, they spotted a small kiosk selling refreshments. Stopping briefly, they purchased two bottles of cold lemonade and drank them greedily.

"Feeling thirsty?" He asked jokingly.

"Nope!" She giggled happily.

"Good. Come on. Let's go sit in the shade." He encouraged kindly.

Leading her by the hand, he guided her towards a group of picnic tables located nearby. Once seated, they chatted idly about random subjects including current events, sports, music, movies etc. Eventually, they fell silent and simply stared at each other dreamily.

"Hey!" He suddenly interrupted abruptly.

"Huh?" She blinked in surprise.

"Didn't I tell you that we were supposed to leave the resort early?" He questioned sternly.

"No sir. I didn't hear you say anything like that." She protested defensively.

"Well, I told you that we had to depart the property at 8PM sharp. Remember?" He reminded sternly.

"Yes sir. Sorry. I must've been distracted." She confessed remorsefully.

"No worries. Just keep it in mind next time." He warned sternly.

"Yes sir. Understood." She agreed contritely.

"Good. Now, let's go pack our bags and head back to our respective homes." He directed authoritatively.

"Okay." She acquiesced obediently.

"So how did you like your first trip to the Caribbean?" He questioned curiously.

"I loved every minute of it! Thanks for taking me there." She expressed gratefully.

"No problem. Glad you enjoyed yourself." He replied sincerely.

"Bye." She said cheerily.

"See ya later." He echoed amiably.

With those words, he turned and walked away briskly. As she watched him disappear beyond the horizon, she felt a sudden rush of excitement flood through her veins.

* * *

Back at the house, she spent hours cleaning up after herself. When nightfall arrived, she curled up on the couch and watched TV. Around midnight, she drifted off to sleep.

* * *

The following morning, she woke up feeling sore and tired. After showering and dressing, she checked her email inbox and discovered a message from Tony.

"Hey, just wanted to remind you that we need to leave the island tomorrow. Are you ready?" He wrote.

"Yep! All packed and ready to go. See you soon." She typed rapidly.

"Great! See you then." He responded promptly.

Shortly afterward, she received another notification informing her that her flight had been booked successfully. Excitedly, she printed out the boarding pass and stuffed it safely inside her purse. Then, she called her parents to inform them of her plans. They seemed pleased by the news. After hanging up, she returned to the computer and browsed online for a few minutes. Eventually, she came across a listing advertising a free concert happening in Miami Beach that evening. Intrigued, she clicked on the link to learn more details.

"Holy crap! This looks awesome!" She exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?" She heard someone ask behind her.

Startled, she spun around to face Tony standing next to her.

"Oh! Hi! Uh...nothing really. Just browsing the internet." She stammered nervously.

"Oh, I see. Cool." He remarked nonchalantly.

"Yeah. Um...so anyway, do you think you could drive me down to Miami tomorrow? I would greatly appreciate it." She pleaded earnestly.

"Sure. No problem. But first, I have something special planned for you tonight." He informed mysteriously.

"Something special? Like what?" She questioned curiously.

"Oh, just wait and see." He teased mischievously.

"Hmm...okay. Whatever you say boss man." She agreed compliantly.

"Good girl. Now come with me." He demanded authoritatively.

Obediently, she followed him to the garage where he showed her the car he rented for them to use during their trip. It was a sleek black BMW convertible with tinted windows and chrome rims. Impressed, she hopped inside and sat down next to him.

"Wow! This is incredible!" She marveled excitedly.

"Glad you approve. Now buckle up tight and hold on tight because I'm going to put the pedal to the metal baby." He proclaimed boldly.

Laughing, she fastened her seatbelt securely and waited patiently for him to start driving.

They arrived at a Log cabin

"Wow! This place looks amazing!" She marvelled excitedly.

"I know. Isn't it?" He agreed heartedly.

"But, um...where's the bathroom?" She queried innocently.

"Don't worry. We have one built right next door." He reassured confidently.

"Really? Awesome! Can we go look?" She requested eagerly.

"Of course! Follow me." He invited hospitably.

Guiding her outside, he pointed towards a small building situated adjacent to the main structure. Opening the front door, he ushered her inside. Inside, the bathroom contained a sink, toilet and shower stall. Next to the sink rested a stack of towels and washcloths. On the floor lay a pile of soap bars and shampoo bottles.

"This is great!" She exulted happily.

"Yeah, I guess so." He concurred sarcastically.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!?" She retorted indignantly.

"Nothing. Forget it." He dismissed dismissively.

Returning to the living room, he sat down on the sofa and patted the cushion beside him invitingly. Smiling shyly, she accepted and sat down beside him. Crossing her legs, she folded her hands in her lap and waited expectantly.

"So...how has your day been thus far?" He inquired curiously.

"Pretty good actually. I went shopping earlier this morning and bought a bunch of souvenirs." She recounted cheerily.

"That's nice. Did you enjoy yourself?" He questioned interestedly.

"Yeah! I had a blast!" She affirmed joyously.

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. Now, why don't you tell me about yourself?" He urged persuasively.

"Me?" She echoed incredulously.

"Yeah, why else would I bring you here?" He reasoned logically.

"Oh...well, um...my name is Danielle. I live in New York City. I work as a secretary for a law firm downtown. I love traveling, reading, dancing and eating ice cream." She recited mechanically.

"Interesting. Do you have any hobbies besides those listed above?" He prodded inquisitively.

"Uh...not really. Except maybe collecting seashells and watching movies." She admitted truthfully.

"Movies? Really? Which ones specifically?" He pressed relentlessly.

"Well, I really enjoy romantic comedies. My favorite films include Pretty Woman, Bridesmaids and Love Actually." She divulged candidly.

"I see. Those are definitely classics." He approved approvingly.

"Yeah. I also enjoy action flicks and thrillers too. Especially Die Hard and Speed Racer." She added elaborately.

"Impressive. What about sports? Are you a fan of any particular teams?" He enquired curiously.

"Umm...I guess I follow the Eagles But, I don't really care much about either sport." She confessed honestly.

"Fair enough. How about music? What type of tunes do you listen to?" He quizzed curiously.

"Broadway" She sang enthusiastically.

"Broadway? Seriously?" He mocked facetiously.

"Yes. I love musical theatre. I even auditioned for the role of Maria Von Trapp in The Sound Of Music once." She bragged boastfully.

"Wow! That's impressive." He complimented sincerely.

"Thanks!" She blushed bashfully.

"So, now that we've gotten to know each other better, can I ask you a favor?" He requested humbly.

"A favor? Sure! Anything!" She pledged loyally.

"Great! Then please allow me to undress you completely." He instructed commandingly.

"Undress me?!?" She squealed shockedly.

"Yes. Completely. From head to toe." He clarified definitively.

"Why?!?" She whimpered plaintively.

"Because I want to worship every inch of your body." He insisted passionately.

"Worship me?!?" She squeaked scandalously.

"Yes. With my mouth. And my tongue. And my cock." He promised fervidly.

"Cock?!?" She wailed horrifiedly.

"Yes, my cock." He reiterated resolutely.

Yes she said sheepishly

He adored seeing her hairy pussy and her toes were painted red. She had a huge crush on him. He then removed her panties and blindfolded her, leaving her naked except for her stockings and shoes.

"Spread your legs for me, Danielle," he told her.

She complied, spreading her legs wide for him. He knelt in front of her and began to lick her pussy. His tongue explored every inch of her, making her moan with pleasure.

"You taste so good, Danielle," he whispered in her ear.

He then told Danielle to lift her legs back so he could spank her ass. She did as he commanded, and he spanked her hard ten times.

"Now spread your legs again," he instructed her.

She obeyed, spreading her legs wider than before. He pushed her forward onto the bed so only her shoulders were touching the mattress, and he moved closer to her face.

"Open your mouth for me, Danielle," he ordered.

She opened her mouth, and he thrust his cock into it. She moaned as he fucked her mouth, sliding his cock in and out of her throat. He held her head still as he fucked her mouth, and she moaned louder and louder. He then pulled out of her mouth and told her to turn around on the bed.

12