Meeting Fred's Mom, Cindy Chang

Story Info
A white boy comes across his Asian friend's Mom.
2.2k words
4.01
59.6k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chicotan
chicotan
69 Followers

*All Characters are fictional and are over 18 years of age.*

I first met Fred in our freshman year. We were both on the same team for one of our sports. He was not exactly a big or athletic guy like me, but he had a lot of heart. He made up for being very smart which he lacked in physical ability. He was always the smartest player on his team, if not the entire school.

We became friends after that season. At the time I did not realize just how important it would be to have him as a friend. Soon after we quickly decided to move in together and become roommates as sophomores. I knew almost right away that we would get along great, which I think surprised some people. In high school, I had always been the popular kid. I played basketball all four years and was an academic All-State candidate. People who didn't know me before thought I must be arrogant because of my success and good looks. It never bothered me much though. I knew that most of those guys only hung out with me because they wanted to talk to someone more successful than them. Most of us had been the same way in high school.

Once you got to college, everyone starts looking for their niche group. They want to find people who are just like them, or better yet, even better than themselves. The last thing they wanted to do was hang around with someone they often consider "lower than them", especially on the dating totem pole. That is why I caught many people off guard when I befriended Fred. He and I seemed like opposites. I was a good athlete, but Fred was average at best on our team. I was extremely popular with the girls in school, especially the Asian ladies, but Fred being Asian himself often struggled to find dates, and often I had to help him out. However, none of this bothered me because he was the kind of guy who was always happy to make new friends, so I didn't mind. We could be ourselves without having to worry about whether anyone else liked us hanging out together.

After becoming roomies with Fred for over a year, I knew that Fred and his family came from a different background than mine. He was raised in the middle-class area of Long Beach, California. His parents were immigrants from China. They had moved to America for the better opportunities and higher education that it offered. His father was a dentist and his mother was a real estate agent. At the time of meeting Fred, I only knew these facts about his family because he told me verbally through conversations we had as roommates. I did not know much about Chinese culture at the time. I had no idea how much it would affect my life and; eventually, my relationship with a certain family member of his.

***

It was not until sophomore year that things would permanently change between Fred and me.

It happened after one of our dorm parties. I had a lot of mutual friends invited over for a huge get-together. It was always easy for me to find chicks to hook up with at these types of college events. I was usually the life of the party, so I didn't have to try too hard to fit in. This particular night was no different. I had been drinking a lot, so I was already feeling pretty good.

I was standing on the balcony of the room when I noticed that a curvaceous, almost "bimbo" looking girl was coming up the stairs. Feeling excited from such a view, I leaned over to get a closer look. What I saw surprised me, it seemed to be an Asian chick. It surprised me because it went against the conventional look for Asian women. Most of the ones I have been with were what people would describe as "petite". This girl had the beautiful delicate face of your typical Asian chick, but the thick tensile body of a typical western Instagram fitness model. Her waist was small, lean, and toned. As she walked over, I could see that she had large overfilled bulbous breasts that were so round they bulged out of her v-neck top. Her ass was also bursting with so much meat that her Fashionova brand dress looked like they were breaking at the seams as her wide meat hips were bulging within, barely able to contain the juice inside. Being from southern California, I had a feeling that she may have had some slight work done to her body, but knowing this, only turned me on more. I had never seen anything like it before.

She had long straight black hair and large brown eyes. She was wearing a skin-tight nude-colored bodycon dress and had a pair of PVC Yeezy brand clear see-through high-heel mules on her tendon-ridden feet. I could tell she was somewhat tan, probably from spending time at the beach or pool all summer. Her fingernails and toenails were both painted glossy white and were immaculately clean. As she walked closer, I could start to hear from afar that she carried a full thick Chinese accent. I could not place where I had heard that accent before, but I knew it was a familiar one.

As she came closer to the balcony, our eyes locked for an awkward second before she immediately looked away. She seemed very embarrassed by the interaction. She had no idea who I was, and I had no idea who she was. I had never met a woman like her on our school campus before. She was beautiful, but not in the way that most women were. She had an air of "maturity" around her that subtly hung around as she walked through the common room. It was almost as if she emitted an aura of "foreign" energy around her.

I knew right then and there that I wanted to fuck her.

I quickly turned my head and saw Fred and his friends all standing around talking to each other. He was sitting next to another guy who I assumed was one of his friends from his "League of Legends" club. They were both wearing their USC hoodies and I could see that the other guy was holding a Nintendo switch in his hand. They were talking about something and I could hear them laughing. Fred seemed preoccupied already, so luckily that meant I could roam free on my own.

I made my way over to the girl. As I approached her, she turned and started walking down the hallway. I could tell that her high heels were not designed for walking. It was obvious that she was struggling a little bit with her balance, but I knew that could be my chance, my excuse. I quickly ran up behind her and grabbed her arm.

"Excuse me!" I said hastily. "Can you hold on a sec?"

She stopped and looked back at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Hey, I was just afraid you'd slip and fall for a sec, just trying to help out with your balance there," I said with a smile.

The girl looked at me blankly with confusion written all over her face as she looked up at me.

As I was now closer to her within talking distance, I was able to get a better look at her face. Her eyes were large and they had a dark almond color to them. She had very full, but natural lips that could easily have been mistaken to be professionally done, but I knew better from experience. The rest of her face was almost perfectly symmetrical. She had a small round nose and a slightly pointed, delicate, but dignified jawline. However, there was something about her that threw me off. Something about this girl I was talking to told me that she was not of college age. She looked young, but at the same time something gave away the fact that she was probably at least in her mid-30s. Maybe it was her smell, or maybe it was something else that I could not put my finger on. She just had a vibe that made me feel like she was a mother at one point. The way she carried herself held a certain level of confidence that I hadn't seen in women my age.

"You're not a student here," I said. "Mind if I ask why are you here?"

The girl turned to look at me and smiled. She gave me a slight nod as if to say "okay".

"I'm Cindy Chang." She said. "I am just here to visit my son, Fred, for the weekend" she smiled confidently while nodding her head and replied in her thick Chinese accent. "Don't mind me, you youngsters should go and enjoy the party, I'm just a bystander haha!"

Although she had a thick accent, her grammatically correct speaking skills indicated that she had been in the states for a time. But it was not this fact that made me freeze. Because after she spoke, her words hit me like a ton of bricks. I froze for a second, and then quickly realized what she had said. This woman I was talking to was Fred's mother. I had never met her before in my life, but I knew who she was from overhearing Fred's phone calls with his mom in our dorm room together. Without a doubt, this woman was the pure definition of what you would call "a MILF". She had the kind of body that I only ever saw in porn videos. I had no idea, that my roommate, Fred, would have a mother like this.

I could not believe it.

After hearing those words come out of her mouth in her thick but charming Chinese accent, I quickly realized that my dick was starting to grow hard underneath my pants. I felt a surge of adrenaline, lust, and desire rush over me like a tidal wave. The fact that this MILF with a body of a pornstar was standing right in front of me, and was my friend's mother, unleashed something inside of me like a wild raging beast. It was a desire that ran so deep that it felt like it originated at a genetic level. A desire to conquer, to lay claim, and desecrate what was most precious and dear to others; like my white Ancestors had done many a time in the past under the name of "American Spirit". It was undeniable, I was totally turned on by her presence. Her presence, from her body that ran curves up and down like the rivers that ran through my hometown, to her smell that emanated from her body and seeped into my nostrils so I could not forget. I could not believe the opportunity that was standing right before me.

It was at that moment, that I made my up mind.

It was decided.

I was going to pump Cindy Chang,

my best friend's mom,

full of my thick, creamy, white, American seed.

I was going to seed her with my genetics and have her Chinese eggs be invaded and injected with my virile, White, American sperm.

I was going to make sure that my DNA, like Neil Armstrong, who planted his American flag into the depths of the Lunar soil in 1969, would also plant its metaphorical flag inside the depths of her motherly Chinese womb, marking my genetic presence deeper than anyone else's.

I knew it wasn't going to be easy. I was going to have to be patient and play the long game. I was prepared for the long journey ahead of me. I wanted to make sure that each moment was savored and that she was fully prepared for each of my sexual advances. On the other hand, I also needed to be careful because I did not want to ruin my friendship with Fred. But at the same time, I knew it was Fred who was the key to my way into his own mother's thick matronly walls.

I was prepared for what was to come having slept with so many Asian girls my age while in college, but this was different. Asian girls were often the easiest. Being a tall, good-looking, young, and athletic white male with a full head of dirty blonde hair; the Asian girls I have dated and slept with were innumerable. I often joked with my friends when Fred wasn't around that I probably have slept with all the Asian girls in school already. Often I would bring them into my dorm and I knew Fred would have probably heard some of what was happening in my bedroom. I would feel bad about it afterward knowing that he was single and alone while I was guts deep inside some of his Asian classmates.

But that was then, this is now.

However long this will take, I knew that this was my destiny. My magnum opus of all female conquests. This was my manifest destiny as a white American Male, my ticket to a legendary conquest:

Fred's Mom.

***

chicotan
chicotan
69 Followers