Meeting Henri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had almost set when Henri and I stirred from our long sleep. Stumbling as I tried to get up, I felt Henri's strong arms hold me close. Looking into her eyes which still showed the effects of the strong dope I saw her pull me into a deep kiss. We kissed like this for a long time until exhausted again Henri assisted me to her bedroom which was quite large with a king bed to one side. Laying me on the bed she dropped next to me and after looking into my eyes began to talk about the days, activities.

'Emmy please be honest with me I think you now know how much I feel for you, but can you tell me what you think. It's so important to me.'

'Henri love it's a hard question because like you I was so taken with the pot we smoked.' Seeing her eyes drop in disappointment I took her hands in mine before continuing.

'Please at first I wasn't sure if what I was feeling was real or just a dream brought on by that excellent marijuana but as you continued, I knew it was for real.' When I noticed her about to say something I shushed her begging that I be permitted to speak my mind.

'Henri darling at first I felt it was wrong and wanted to pull away but I neither had the strength nor the coordination to get it happening. I suppose some people would call it rape but I know that you were in much the same state as me. Fuck I looked back and you appeared to be asleep. After a while asleep or awake I knew that I didn't want you to stop. Darling Henri it was amazing and for me the first time I have had an orgasm with a woman. Also, it was the most amazing climax in my short life. I don't understand what's happening or if this is the beginning of something huge. All I know is I want to explore further.'

Henri sat looking at me with tears flowing over her beautiful cheeks until I drew her in and before kissing her I reassured her that I do hope we could continue after this evening's meal. I then pulled her close my mouth closing over hers and when she tried to moan my tongue slid onto hers and we lay side by side kissing until it was quite dark.

'Emmy trust me I promise to take my time I would never hurt you.'

After dinner, Henri and I went to her bedroom and laying side by side began to kiss. At first, we kissed lightly but slowly the intensity increased until we were rolling on the bed our mouths locked as our tongues became familiar with each other. After some time, Henri rolled me on my back taking a nipple in her teeth as she sucked my small breast. With adrenalin pumping, I felt her sensual tongue dominate my mouth as her fingers stroked my swollen nipples.

Her finger on my nipple as her mouth and tongue drove me wild as she sucked and licked my breasts. Panting I cried out as another gush of moisture hit my cunt. Every time her finger slid across my clit, I thrust my butt into the mattress pushing my desperate pussy onto her fingers.

Then with a cry, I felt her mouth slide her tongue across my clit licking softly and then harder her magic tongue making me a crying mess as my legs scissor wide exposing my sex to my lover's tongue and fingers.

Then as my entire being was thrashing on the bed I felt my pussy throb as my second climax of the day ripped through me. After many secondary shocks, I finally slumped back on the bed as my cum pooled between my spread thighs. After a time, I felt Henri lift my head placing a pillow under it and as she kissed me on the lips I fell into a dead sleep.

I woke first. The dawn was still very young and looking across at my lover of last night I pushed up so that I could look down on her perfect breasts. I was horny but also bloody frightened ...after all I had never done anything like this before. Seriously sex had almost been a taboo subject for me. Okay, I had given my virginity to the captain of my school's football team but that was only because I couldn't stand his constant begging.

Looking on Henri's breasts I lent down and licked across her nipple: nothing happened. I licked again and slowly repeating it I noticed her nipple puff up high above her breast: it looked so beautiful. Continuing I moved from one breast to the other my now insistent tongue swiping one nipple and then the other.

Then I heard Henri moan quietly in her sleep. I stopped and looked at her eyes, but they remained closed. Gaining confidence, I laughed to myself as my tongue continued to explore the wonder that was Henri's breasts. By now I could feel my swollen nipples shoot little charges to my wet pussy.

As my hand tested the weight of her breast, I heard a low moan and looking at her saw her eyes open in amazement. She tried to roll towards me, but I quickly held her begging with my eyes for her to stay where she was. This time as my tongue grazed across her sensitive nipple, I trailed my hand down towards her wet pussy. Although I was still nervous my confidence grew every time, I heard Henri moan.

As my finger slid across her clit Henri cried out and I felt her legs open and I began to revolve my finger around her clit feeling the moisture start to build. With my other hand still fondling her breasts, I slid lower down her crack slipping my fingers into her sensitive cunt. As I felt Henri grip the sheets all my fears of doing it right faded into the past.

I now began to lick my way down her sliding across her stomach to her dripping pussy. Here I paused for a moment looking at her cunnie with moisture beading off it thinking that this was the first time I had ever done this. Smiling I dipped into her wet sex my tongue sliding tentatively along her crack to her clit. The taste and smell were not like I had imagined so dipping my tongue deeper I pressed my thumb onto her swollen clit feeling Henri push my head deeper into her.

As my tongue slid into Henri's pussy I reached down with my other hand and began to fondle my pulsing clit.

I was completely taken with my task and every time I heard Henri's cries as she began to writhe on the bed, I knew that I had found what I had been hoping for ever since I had turned eighteen. Using my fingers, I spread her pussy open dipping my tongue deep inside as my other hand worked her clit pinching, teasing and pressing on it feeling my lover as she began to pant her stomach and hips pulsing and then she became quiet pausing for a moment. Surprised I looked towards her eyes but then she tensed as her climax broke and lifting off the bed she gasped in a low deep groan as she was overcome with her early morning orgasm.

As Henri's orgasm washed through her I felt my body tense before an equally strong climax erupted through me.

The sun was shining on her sweating face as she rolled towards me taking my head in her hands and kissing my eyes, nose and finally I felt her lips on mine as I opened my mouth allowing her tongue to slide onto mine. The depth of our love was amazing, and I knew I had found my true love. Getting up from the rather damp bed we walked naked to the waterfall standing beneath its torrent as we kissed and allowed our hands to feel each other.

My dear friends this was how Henri and I first met we are now two septuagenarians still as much in love as we were returning from the waterfall all those years ago.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Could You Be Mine? Straight woman falls for a lesbian: Lauren and RJ's story.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian 101 Two 18 yr old friends try to navigate their romantic desires.in Lesbian Sex
A Simple Love Story As the title says...in Lesbian Sex
Mary's Innocent Passion Could she learn to trust a beautiful stranger?in Lesbian Sex
Unicorn A serious college student who questions her sexuality.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories