Meeting Her Grandmother

Story Info
White man meets his Chinese-American girlfriend's family.
3.8k words
4.51
23.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Luna and I had recently travelled to visit her parents when these events happened. She is only second generation American, her grandparents having fled China at some point in the past. Her parents were born in the States, as was she, but according to her description of her parents, they were much more conservative minded like her grandmother.

We had met and started dating right as she finished college, me being a few years older and already graduated, and she took a job locally rather than go home. I had not met any of her family prior to this trip, as we lived and worked a few states distant from her hometown. We were flying in because one of her friends (possibly a cousin? I wasn't sure) was getting married.

We arrived on a Thursday night, rented a car, and drove out to the suburbs where her parents lived. Her parents were cordial enough, though slightly standoffish. I don't mean to reinforce stereotypes, but she had warned me that her parents were disappointed she wasn't dating and/or marrying a good successful Chinese man. Honestly, I can't say if that was the issue, or if it was just the standard 'stranger in my house who is probably screwing my beautiful daughter' awkwardness. The bigger issue was Grandmother (as Luna always referred to her). She gave me the stink eye as soon as she saw me, and even though it was fairly dark despite the streetlights, I was pretty sure she had spit in my general direction when only I was looking. Awesome. This should be fun.

Regardless, after some obligatory getting-to-know-you and catching up, they put us in her old bedroom to sleep. Her parents seemed to warm up to me a little after learning I wasn't just a college graduate bum, but was actually successful for my age and moving up quickly, so that may have helped. Grandmother just glared balefully at me for most of the conversation before retiring to her room before everyone else.

Friday morning, her father left for work and her mother headed out to run some errands, leaving Luna and myself in the house with Grandmother. I was up before Luna (as usual), and after cleaning myself up a little and putting on some clothes I headed to the kitchen to find some food. Finding some cereal, I hit the easy button and sat down with a bowl. Grandmother shuffled through at some point, saw me and started muttering in what I assume was a Chinese dialect. I tried a friendly smile and greeting, which only seemed to sour her further. She ignored me as she made a mug of tea, so I ate in awkward silence, suddenly very aware of how loud Special K crunches in my mouth. As she took her mug to leave, she glared at me again, spoke in choppy syllables, and waved vaguely at the coffee machine on the counter before shuffling out, still muttering. I finished my cereal, and since there was still coffee in the pot (I assume from Luna's parents), I poured the last into two cups, rinsed the pot, and took them in to wake Luna.

We spent Friday cruising around the suburbs as she pointed out different things from high school and the like, before heading into the city for the rest of the day. We got back to the house after her mother, but before her father, and I settled in for another night of Grandmother's judging black eyes. After Luna's mom cooked us a great dinner, we settled into the living room for some good conversation until we all drifted off to bed. Her parents really seemed to be warming up to me, as Luna positively beamed when she commented about it.

We had stayed up a bit later than normal with Luna's parents the night before, so I slept in on Saturday morning. I was actually woken up by Luna, which is a rarity. She was already dressed, with her long grey-dyed hair pulled back into a ponytail. I woke up when she flopped on the bed, plopping her chin on my chest to give me the puppy dog eyes. The position, combined with her eyes looking up at me, instantly brought to mind the many times she had knelt at my feet to suck my soul out through my cock (seriously, the girl has skills; I don't dwell on where they came from, I just appreciate). She knew what she was doing, the little minx was teasing me; it didn't help that I had morning wood. I had tried initiating sex both nights, but she rebuffed my advances both times. "This is my childhood bed, it would be weird," she had said.

Feeling my erection under her shoulder, she grinned ever so slightly and very gently began shifting her body side to side as she spoke.

"Babe, mom and I are headed out to do some last-minute stuff before the wedding tomorrow. Dad got called in to work, so you're kind of on your own. Can you handle hanging out alone with Grandmother for a while?"

She was obviously teasing my hard on, with no relief in sight, at least not until we got home in a couple days. I refrained from giving her a look because I knew it would just egg her on. Instead, I gripped her shoulders and lifted her off me before sitting up.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I think she's starting to like me; she even gave me a pet name last night."

Luna crooked an eyebrow at that. "Oh really?"

I nodded. "Yeah, you know I don't speak the language, but I keep hearing her say gwailou. That's progress right?"

Luna giggled, one hand covering her pretty mouth. Gwailou is a derogatory term for foreigners, and Luna likes to call me that sometimes as a joke.

"Seriously, I'll be fine. Maybe we'll play mah jongg or something."

She snorted again as she leaned in to peck me on the cheek. "Right. If you do, don't let her talk you into playing for money. She'll clean you out."

I laughed as I watched her cute little butt swish out of the room. I heard them leave as I got up and dressed. After eating breakfast, I was back in our room reading for a while and dozed off.

I woke up later in the morning and, feeling a bit lazy, decided to do something productive and maybe win some brownie points with Luna's parents. I had brought some gym clothes with the intention of getting a run in at some point; I changed into those and then went out to the detached garage to see what lawn equipment they had.

For a house in the suburbs, they have a pretty big yard even accounting for the pool. After prepping the push mower, I fired it up and went to work. Mowing has always been something I could lose myself in. It's not my favorite activity, but it's dull enough that I can almost switch my brain off while I'm doing it - maybe not complete internal silence, but definitely to a point of using minimal bandwidth.

Since I had zoned out for so long, I didn't notice how hot it had gotten while I was working until I shut off the mower. After putting the mower back in the garage, I looked at myself. I was drenched in sweat with little bits of grass stuck here and there. My hair was soaked, stuck to my forehead and neck in spite of it's short length.

After closing the garage, I headed for the back door. That led to the kitchen, and I wanted nothing more than some cold water - I also wanted to minimize how much I tracked into the house. I kicked my shoes off on the back porch, and then peeled my socks off. I shuffled my feet on the door mat, trying to get as much sweat off them as possible. Once I felt I had done as much as I could to minimize the damage, I headed in.

I was standing next to the sink downing my second glass of ice water when Grandmother appeared. I didn't see her come in; the first I heard her was when she launched into a tirade of Chinese, which I assume was intended to berate me for coming inside in my current state. I choked on some water as I set the glass down and tried to apologize between coughs. She came straight for me and continued berating me as she pushed me out the back door, slapping at me the whole way.

I thought going out on the porch would placate her; I was wrong. She continued her tirade as she pushed and slapped me toward the back of the garage. Now I was confused, thinking I had forgotten to put something away; but she continued driving me past the back door of the garage and around the corner. What I saw finally made sense.

On the back side of the garage, partitioned off to give some modicum of privacy, was a small outdoor shower - I assume for use in relation to the small in ground pool. I started nodding and 'okay'ing, and headed into the shower area, thinking this would calm her down and she would go back to whatever she was doing. Instead, she followed me in.

She stopped pushing, slapping, and yelling at me, but continued muttering in Chinese as she began peeling my soaking t shirt over my head. I kept saying 'okay' and tried to take my clothes off, but she just slapped my hands away and kept muttering. T-shirt came off, then she grabbed my shorts and yanked them down with no warning. I was wearing underwear, but that was now all I was wearing in front of this ancient force of nature. I tried saying 'okay' again placatingly, and reached for the shower knob, hoping she would take the hint and leave me to it. Nope. While my hands were out of her way, she hooked the waistband and had them around my ankles before I realized it.

Now. I'm no porn stud: I'm a white guy, and I'm a grower not a shower. But while it's not typically very impressive soft, I have been told by various women that I am above average (length and girth) when erect. I don't know why or how - probably had a lot to do with the temperature and my previous exertion that day - but instead of being shrunken and tucked up like normal, everything was hanging down in a much more presentable fashion. I was actually happy for that - no guy wants to look puny in front of a woman, no matter who she is. But I still started to cover myself with my hands.

After snatching my underwear off, Grandmother wrestled them from around my feet, grabbed my shorts laying there as well, and turned to toss them aside. She turned back right before my hands got into position, and paused as she stared openly at my cock and balls. She finally stopped muttering, and while I can't say she actually smiled, there definitely seemed to be a sparkle in her eye when she looked up at me.

Still unsure, I stood there naked and defeated as Grandmother turned on the shower and adjusted the temp. I was actually standing to the side of it where she had stripped me, so once she was happy with the temp she pushed me gently under the stream. It wasn't cold - which I was worried about - but it wasn't hot either, a nice medium heat. I closed my eyes as I passed my head under the nozzle, rinsing my entire body down. Just as I was really enjoying the sensation of the water, it suddenly turned off.

I opened my eyes to see Grandmother lathering up a scrubber sponge of some sort. Before I could protest, she began scrubbing my torso. I tried protesting again, but she just ignored me and pushed my hands away. After a few seconds I stopped fighting it, as whatever she was using felt good. She scrubbed all over my stomach and chest, reaching up to get on my shoulders and traps before raising my arms to scrub my armpits. She squatted down in front of me for a few seconds as she washed my legs and feet, my cock dangling inches from her face. While she was down there, she stared openly at it. I've never had a thing for older women - especially as old as she looked - but something about the situation and the position she was in was slightly arousing. My flaccid cock engorged slightly, just enough that she watched it change. Her eyes flitted up to mine for a second, and she said something gently in Chinese, a question. I just looked at her dumbly, shrugged and shook my head.

Without touching my genitals (thankfully), she shuffled around behind me, still squatting, and scrubbed the backs of my legs. Starting at my ankles she worked her way up, scrubbing up my legs till she was making large circles on my ass cheeks. She was putting some force into it, so I ended up leaning forward slightly, my hands on the wall on either side of the shower nozzle. She continued scrubbing up my back till she reached the base of my neck. At this point the scrubbing stopped, and I heard her doing something behind me. I was just about to reach for the shower knob to rinse off, when one small soapy hand dove between my cheeks. I yelped and rose on my toes, not expecting this. She began running her soapy hand up and down the crack of my ass, speaking gently in Chinese again. Her little fingers rubbed across my anus, up and down. I moaned quietly, trying to catch myself before she heard. A quiet tsk, tsk behind me, and her other hand slid between my legs, soaping my taint and the back of my balls while her other hand continued going up and down my crack, putting more pressure on my anus with each pass. She grabbed my balls, rolling them in her soapy fingers before sliding back to my taint, repeating the process over and over as she continued playing with my ass. Looking down, I saw my cock growing from the attention.

Suddenly mortified at what was happening, I pulled forward and turned around to break contact. My hands came down to stop her as her eyes landed on my now swollen (and still growing) cock.

"Okay! Okay! Thank you, I can finish up, thank you!"

Her eyes lit up at the sight of my erection, and she actually smiled. Something in Chinese again, almost taunting or teasing from the sound of it. Both of her small hands wrapped around my cock and began stroking, her eyes going from the cock right in front of her face to my eyes above her. I protested some more, but gave up pretty quickly. I don't know what soap she was using but it had a very creamy lather, which gave just enough lubrication and felt amazing as she worked my tool. In my sex deprived state (I know, it's only been a few days, but we fuck like rabbits at home; multiple times per day is the norm for us) I felt my cock growing harder and harder and could already feel the beginning of my orgasm.

Still smiling up at me, she began changing her movements. She would stroke up and down the shaft, both hands rotating in opposite directions. Then she would continue stroking the shaft with one hand while the other hand covered my crown and rotated as close to 3 dimensionally as her wrist allowed. Then she shifted to one hand only, straight stroking with no rotation, as her thumb rode up and down my frenulum. Then back to both hands. This woman really knew how to stroke a cock, and I was in dumbfounded ecstasy in short order - the only reason I didn't come sooner was each change up took just long enough to delay my end.

She felt me straining and could probably see my need to orgasm written all over my face. Still grinning up at me, she shifted to one hand again as the other slid all the way down to cup and roll my heavy balls. Her hand on my shaft alternated between one handed rotating strokes and the straight stroke, thumb on the frenulum style. The change in everything was enough to back me off my impending orgasm just enough. I groaned, either from enjoyment or disappointment, I'm not sure.

Still alternating actions on my straining cock, her other hand slid from my balls to slide front and back on my taint, her thumb and fingers on either side of the rigid lump residing there. This was a new one for me, bringing me back to the ecstasy I had felt earlier, but somehow not advancing me toward my finish. Never pausing on my shaft, she now alternated between my heavy balls and this amazing technique on my taint, her fingers straying farther back with each stroke on my taint until they finally drug across my asshole. I humped at nothing, the feeling exquisite as she immediately went back to my balls. I groaned again, definitely in disappointment again. Something in Chinese again, definitely a teasing question. My mouth hung open as I panted, shaking my head and shrugging slightly. She giggled softly, and it sounded like she said the same thing again, as a statement this time.

Her hand left my balls again, sliding back on either side of my taint to my groaning approval, till her fingers found my asshole again. They rubbed and circled the surface of my anus a few times, causing me to hump nothing again as my ardor rose quickly. She giggled again, followed by Chinese statement again, as her fingers slid back out my taint again, stroking the hard lump back and forth a few times without approaching my ass. The whole time, her other small hand seemed to work of its own accord as she continued alternating between rotations and frenulum thumb.

Her fingers found my asshole again, lingering longer as they circled the opening, more pressure this time as I humped nothing and she grinned up at me. I felt my climax building, my cock swelling like it would burst.

She began a continuous stream of Chinese now, softly, teasingly speaking to me as she pushed me over the edge. She shifted to the side of me, one hand staying on my shaft as the other reached around my hip to dig into my crack again. Her fingers found my anus and began stroking again as her other hand sped up slightly on my cock. I leaned forward from the hips, supporting myself on the wall again as I started humping and couldn't stop, grunting slightly and panting as I neared the edge. Her hand in my crack shifted position slightly, and her thumb slid smoothly inside as her fingers reached forward to stroke my taint. I whined slightly as this old bat pushed me toward my explosion.

Her thumb in my ass found my prostate, pressed hard against it and started stroking as her fingers stroked my taint, effectively stroking my prostate from both sides as she continued softly speaking to me in Chinese and stroking my shaft faster.

My world exploded as I came harder than ever before, rope after rope of jizz shooting for distance from my swollen cock head. I saw stars and her tone changed from teasing to what sounded like awe at the amount of come shooting from my cock. I had never shot this kind of volume before; I must have sent seven or eight jets of come arcing from my cock to the wall, leaving a disjointed pattern of white lines on the rough brown siding. All through my orgasm neither hand slowed, both seeming to work independently of each other, and their owner.

When my convulsions finally stopped, Grandmother slowed her stroking to a stop, then removed her hand from my ass. I moaned slightly at the sensation of her thumb sliding out, making her grin again. Both hands still soapy, she gripped my shaft quickly and gave it a few quick rotating strokes before I could stop her - as if I could have stopped her. My knees buckled slightly, drawing a full-on laugh from my erotic tormentor as she finally let go. I locked my knees out, making it easier to stay on my feet as I leaned on the wall. Grandmother shooed me slightly to the side, then turned on the shower again, quickly washing her hands. Pulling me off the wall in my almost delirious state, she gently pushed me around under the nozzle, rinsing the drying soap from my buzzing body. Once she was satisfied all the soap was gone, she left me standing under the nozzle as she disappeared around the corner. I heard the door open and close in my stupor, then she returned carrying a couple large towels.

Grandmother reached in and turned off the nozzle, then set to work drying me off from head to toe, even giving my wet hair a good ruffle with the towel. When she finished, she tossed the wet towel with my dirty clothes and wrapped the other towel around my waist, tucking a corner so it would stay. Looking up at what I'm sure was still a dazed expression, she giggled again and said something friendly sounding in Chinese before slapping me on the ass and pushing me out of the stall. I stumbled across the lawn, slowly regaining myself as I approached the back porch. Stepping through into the kitchen, I closed the door behind me and stood there for a second.

What the fuck just happened??!?

12