Meeting Karen Pt. 04

Story Info
Carrie's new position evolves.
6k words
4.71
4.5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

This is the final part of a four-part story is about a woman who models herself on another. I hope the readers will enjoy this trans-lesbian tale.

All of the characters are over eighteen years of age.

Thank you for your comments.

This is a work of Fiction. Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply.

*****

Meeting Karen - Part IV

Preamble : Carrie's new position evolves

Carrie walked to the side of the large bed and sat softly on the edge. She watched Charles sleep as she considered her options. She had cleaned herself and reapplied her face and was dressed. She had enjoyed her evening, and she considered whether she would need to be with him again. That decision could wait, as her plan was to be resistive to a deeper, more involved relationship. It was all about the sex and the penetration, now she was sated, and this was a one-time sexual night. She did loved having a cock inside her body, but Karen's loving with her soft body and the toys would be more than to keep Carrie in her bed. She pulled back the sheet that barely covered his torso and looked at his soft penis. Then she did something she might regret; she snapped a picture of only his exposed groin. She left the note she had written early this morning, before they had met, and she stood and slipped on her heels. She paused once more. Carrie considered getting back into the bed. It was after two in the morning. She had decided to leave her Audi in the hotel garage, rather than drive herself the five miles home, as she was tired, and she was satisfy. Yet she wanted to follow her plan, and keep it simple; to be with him, but then get dressed, and leave. Carrie did not want to awaken beside this man. She remembered when her and Rod had been together, she hadn't been in a relationship. Now she had to be aware of Karen's needs, and the balance of her lasciviousness. Before closing the suite door Carrie remembered that she had Charles' phone, and she stepped quietly back inside, and placed it on the coffee table, after confirming that it had been turned off.

In the quiet lobby she sat awaiting for the cab. The desk clerk was a cute tall, blonde with pert breasts; she looked to be about twenty years old, and Carrie tried not to stare at her hard nipples poking through the white blouse the woman wore. She needed many more adventures, but she knew that her leaving the hotel was correct. She knew that she was Karen's lover.

After she found her way back to Karen's apartment she undressed and studied her body in the mirror. Though a fat cock had been inside her several times, there was no evidence of the love making, yet she was now a different woman. Her night months earlier with Rob had been before her transition had been accepted. The sex tonight had been freely offered and enjoyed by both of them. She opened the bed sheet and settled quickly.

She slept until after ten and within minutes of awakening she called Karen in Saint Louis and they discussed the night and the sex. Late last night Karen had checked where Carrie was on her friend locator, after speaking to her lover, and she saw that she was at the Hyatt. Karen listened to the tale of Carrie's night, then she sent Carrie a kiss, "See you soon lover!"

Earlier that morning Karen had called her sister Faith, "When was the last time that you spoke with Charles?"

Faith hesitated, "Funny that you ask, as he called me early yesterday morning," but she had decided to protect her sister.

"Why do you ask?" Faith asked. It was near Noon on Saturday.

"He sent me a very kind note, expressing his sadness regarding my miscarriage," she wanted to ask her sister her thoughts regarding Carrie, but she resisted.

Faith then asked, "Can I come for a visit when you return home?"

Karen was hesitant, and she made an excuse, "My cell, oh, it's Carrie on the other line. I have to take her call," and Karen hung up.

Carrie had awoken near eleven, and she had re-showered before calling Karen.

Ten minutes earlier Karen's phone had received an alert; from Charles' cellphone, and she had noted the location, and wondered why she was still tracking him. He was downtown, actually in the parking garage of the Hyatt hotel.

Now she asked Carrie, "You were at Hyatt last night?" Karen asked. It was almost noon in St. Louis. Karen recalled specifically turning off her, and her ex-husband's cell tracking months ago, while signing the divorce paperwork, as her attorney had recommended.

Charles stood looking at the small Audi, but he didn't have a key, then he considered calling Carrie, but he resisted, as her note was clear. He now noticed that his cellphone was off. When he turned on the older unit it reset itself, and he got an alert, that Karen was in St. Louis. He quickly deleted the older app from his cellphone, and then he watched the system update the software. He turned and walked down the stairs to the street and hailed a cab. He realized that he hadn't turned off his cellphone in almost three months, as the new software loaded for almost five minutes.

A few days later, Charles attempted to meet Carrie, after her scheduled court case. When she saw him, she ignored him, simply walking past him, though she whispered and looked at him sternly.

"When I need you, l might reach out for you!" and he quietly watch her leave the building.

She had no plans, and she might never be with him romantically again. She had finished with her court appearance and was heading to the airport to pick up Karen, who had been away for six days. Carrie considered her options, and though Karen was supportive of this last liaison, Carrie didn't like the feeling of sneaking around. As she drove, she considered how different her two male lovers were, and she felt that the experience with Rob had been better, and more fulfilling.

Ten days later Karen asked Carrie about her needs, "We haven't used the harness in almost a month. That hotel interlude was able to provide you satisfaction?"

Carrie resisted speaking of the previous event in detail, but she came to Karen and they hugged. Carrie's hands caressed Karen's bottom.

"Having your loving is all I need Karen," She kissed Karen. "You're mine Karen," then she quickly modified her appraisal. "Being here with you is what I want, and what I need Karen."

The two found time to make love several evenings each week, but it was more feminine and oral, "Having you push your fingers into me, is quite arousing Karen, especially when you have my small penis in your mouth," Carrie whispered as she rolled close and kissed Karen.

Carrie had been silent on her partner at the hotel since the phone call almost two weeks earlier, and Karen had been uninterested, other than her questions about sucking off the 'guy', as she didn't know the name of Carrie's sex partner. Karen hadn't shared her knowledge of that Charles was near the Hyatt, as it was probable a coincidence, and she was busy each day, as her position at the college evolved and her responsibilities were increasing.

Carrie's legal work required just a bit more than forty-five hours a week. Her distraction level was rising, and once again her dreams were very arousing.

On Sunday evening she fell asleep on the sofa, as Karen cleaned up after their dinner, and her dream was intense :

She was in only her thong but had positioned it to allow this cock to touch her ass.

"Are you ready Miss West?" and she looked back over her shoulder in surprise.

"Yes, and I have been practicing for weeks. I want you in my body Rob! The thought of your hard cock at my tight little hole has me so hot."

I moment later she reached back as she moved upward a bit. She held the penis still as she adjusted her position.

"Your penis is so hard!" she moaned, and she closed her eyes as she felt the head of his dick move into the opening and her body seemed to part and pull him inside. Then she felt him shift, and the cock escape her bottom, but he rubbed the stiff member along her butt cleft, and slid the helmet back and forth across her tight opening.

"It's the lube and yes I am ready," Carrie said softly.

Then as they kissed, she slowly slipped down fully onto his hard dick. She looked into his eyes as her warm ass covered Rob's cock and she kissed him as she rested atop his thighs.

"God yes, this is what I have wanted. It's been too long. I needed your hardness inside of me again Rob!"

Her need to be with a man again was all she thought of, and now she sat atop him and continued their kiss. She smiled as he remained still with her inner muscles tightly wrapped around his penis. She had prepared and could easily handle his fat hard cock. Her kisses didn't pause as she now lifted and moved her body slightly off of the cock.

"Let me fuck you. I want to control our lovemaking this time," and she moved a little too high and the penis slipped from her bottom.

"These past weeks I could only imagine how good you would feel. Oh my," and Carrie groaned as his penis pushed very deeply into her, only to slip out once more.

Carrie reached to re-position his cock, then she slid her body down slightly atop his stiffness and she held them there.

"I want to use my body's tight ring to explore your cock," she said as she slipped down a little more.

"And I enjoy the fat thickness of you. Ohh! my god!"

She was again resting atop his hips.

"You fill me so nicely. How wonderful your hot penis feels deep within me."

She stayed still and he moved to caress her naked breasts, as Carrie moved her knees to more easily rise and fall atop his shaft.

"That feels wonderful, ohh, yes, nice cock! I want you to let me fuck my juicy hole," but Carrie now rolled off of him.

She moved to lie across the bed edge as he looked at her bottom framed by the straps holding her hose'. She had her fingers at the rim of her bottom teasing herself. There was some pre-cum and she smeared it about her rippled tissue. She moaned as he teased her with his fingers.

"No fingers, only your cock," she recalled how Karen played with her, and she wanted to keep her loving special.

"Come close and rub your hard cock on my hole please," as she laid on the duvet with her bottom exposed.

"Yes, enter me now," and he pushed in assertively causing her to reach back and slow him.

Then she adjusted her position and he entered again, "You're fucking me!" she moaned.

His cock was now hitting her deep muscles perfectly and she was worried he might orgasm soon, before she could.

"Just so good. Fuck my bottom!" she moaned as she turned to look over her shoulder into his eyes.

She was loving the thrusts, but Carrie was startled awake, and she saw that Karen was between her legs, and she had pushed aside the thong and was licking Carrie's sex. The dream was over, but Carrie quickly shut her eyes, allowing her lover to suckle her to orgasm.

When Karen paused she asked, "So who we're you were dreaming of?"

Carrie opened her eyes, and smiled at Karen, "Was I talking in my sleep?"

"No, but you were clearing being fucked," Karen held Carrie's penis and gently pumped the skin.

Carrie smiled again and reached to touch Karen, "It may have been Rob," and they both giggled.

"You need to be with him soon?" Karen offered.

"I'm not so sure," Carrie said pulling Karen up to her mouth.

"The work you do with these lips and your tongue, well, I enjoy you Karen. Rob can wait for a spell."

A few nights later Karen was awoken by Carrie's talking, it was three in the morning, and she leaned upward to look at Carrie. She saw her lover's hips moving and she heard the moans, as she looked at Carrie's face in the dim light.

"Oh, yes, Rob, oh, ohh, fuc," Carrie moaned as her body moved and Karen moved closer as she watched.

"I need your cock, fuck, me!" Carrie moaned softly.

Karen now bent low and kissed Carrie, gently awaking her as her sex released onto Karen's open hand.

"Oh Carrie, I know how we can do this," Karen said as Carrie awoke and the two embraced, and the semen was spread across Carrie's belly.

"Let's try and sleep for a few more hours," Karen said as she laid beside Carrie.

She knew that she wanted Carrie with her, but Carrie needed to be with a man, and soon. In the morning they discussed the night dreams.

"I was watching one of Blake's earlier movies. "Night something", on my computer," Carrie explained.

"Too much sexy porn! And the anal play he filmed was incredibly arousing Karen."

A minute later Carrie turned the screen towards her lover, and Karen giggled, "You have good taste; I love Andrew's women!"

Karen now kissed Carrie and her hand rubbed across Carrie's ass, through the dressing gown she wore. She looked into Carrie's eyes, "I know you need a cock, and maybe we don't need a hotel room. We could invite him for a night, a sleepover, as I might enjoy watching my porn-loving woman get a hot dick!"

Carrie moaned softly, "Did I really say his name?"

But she didn't answer, as Karen had a better idea, "And we have the morning, so, let's get naked and I'll be your big swinging dick!" Karen said.

Carrie simply nodded, but Karen had a lewd look in her eye.

"Don't fret about dreaming when you are in my bed. I enjoyed watching you cum."

Carrie pulled her into a kiss.

Carrie smiled, "But in that Blake movie the women are dressed to the nines. Can we do something like that Karen?"

Karen, turned to move, "First girl to the closet gets to wear white," but Carrie reached, and held her arm.

"Excuse me, the big swinging dick doesn't get the white wedding outfit!"

Karen grimaced, "That's true, so you can be my bride," and Karen thought of the old outfit she had from a costume party. It was a fitting tuxedo, but she had not worn the outfit in almost three years. It wasn't for a Halloween party but a costume event. She now recalled that her ex-husband hadn't been able to attend that event, and she had enjoyed the presentation and the comments from those who were there.

She pulled Carrie back to her, "I have something that will work. You go and get yourself ready honey," and she watched as Carrie skipped towards the bathroom.

"I'll need less than an hour," she said, and Karen smiled, as she saw Carrie turn and smirk as she lifted her chemise hem, exposing her bottom.

"So will I," and Karen walked down to the storage closet.

In the second bedroom Karen was finishing her subtle makeup. It was after twelve, and she slipped on her low black heels, but when she looked at the mirror, she knew that she would be several inches shorter than Carrie, so she changed into her very tall stilettos.

Waiting seemed to go on and on, but Karen sat comfortably, as she reviewed the Blake video Carrie had shared. Her fingers played with the ends of her ponytail. The collared shirt with black ivory pins was a bit tight, as her breasts had been growing slowly since the miscarriage. The bow-tie was black, and Karen had used her rouge' lip stain. The suit had a slightly long tail, which had not been settled, so she lifted up, just as Carrie walked in wearing a white gown that fell almost to her ankles.

"Wow honey, that's a statement, and long. You look beautiful," and Karen stood and walk carefully in her heels. She was just a bit taller than Carrie, and she smiled as Carrie demurely stood for review.

The dress was luxurious and sensual, and she was the maiden, "Oh, yes, if you please, kind sir!"

"I've never seen you before today Miss Carrie," Karen said as she stepped closer and her fingers roamed up and across Carrie's back, and Karen turned her and pressed her lips to her lover's lips. As their kiss and Karen's caresses continued, Carrie's heart was racing.

"Oh, Karen, I need your tender touch," as Karen moved her thigh to rub her mons pubis across Carrie's thigh.

"I was hoping that you would want me like this Karen, though I know the dress is over the top."

Karen's fingers were caressing her lover's breasts now, and her lips moved to kiss Carrie, "I love the dress," Karen said as her lips traveled down Carrie's neck, and then Karen caressed Carrie's face.

"No, you look amazing, and I know how to make you happy. The dress is gorgeous, and your hair, and your scent has me quite excited Carrie," she said as she kissed Carrie once again, and her fingers caressed her lover's breasts through the fabric and the supporting corset.

Their kisses became more languid, and Karen attempted to release the seven silver clasps of the dress, along Carrie left side, from the breast down to her hip, but Carrie paused the unwrapping, "I feel you're becoming excited," as her hands now rubbed across Karen's groin.

"Still, as you are to be mine," and Karen took the hand away and brought it to her lips.

"My cock is of course getting ready, but I want to enjoy undressing you Miss Carrie."

As each clasp was release, Karen enjoyed more of the exotic lingerie concealed beneath, the first exposed the strapless ivory embellished bustier wrapped about Carrie's new breasts.

"I love your curve here Miss Carrie," as her fingers traced along the underwire holding the pert breasts, exposed due to the half-cup surrounding the swell of Carrie's left breast.

"You feel that I have made a good selection, my size is good Karen?" Carrie asked as Karen's fingers shifted the fabric and her mouth teased Carrie's left nipple.

Karen smiled, and turning, rubbed her restrained chest across Carrie's now exposed nipples, still held by the lacy demi-cups.

"Uhm, yes, honey," and then she licked the right nipple as her finger encircled the beautiful full breast with the perfect swell, and her hand dropped to caress Carrie's mons pubis.

The next two clasps were released from the gown and Karen's hand turned Carrie and she reached down the back of the taunt dress to caress the top of Carrie's smooth bottom cleft. Pushing a little deeper was difficult, so she released another clasp and her right hand moved deeper into the satin fabric and her fingertips discovered the small protrusion.

"What is this Carrie?" as she gently tweaked the small device protruding from Carrie's anus.

"Is this where you need me the most honey?" Karen whispered and pushed the gown lower and moved her fingers, but then she released another clasp, and she pushed and played with the toy buried in Carrie's tight opening.

With the gown nearly below her bottom, Carrie's hose' straps crossed back and forth, due to the elaborate gold shimmering suspender, but Karen's fingers quickly pushed and then pulled the steel object from Carrie tight ass, and she bent to lick and kiss the subtle gape caused by the removed anal device.

"You taste delicious honey, umm!" Karen moaned as she licked and kissed Carrie bottom. Then Karen pushed her finger inside her lover's bottom, as her other hand came to settle on the back-tucked sex that Carrie had taped.

Karen's mouth licked back and forth across Carrie's now upturned bottom, "I will eat your body, and your sex every day lover, as my tongue wants to be inside of you Carrie," as she considered the remaining clasps.

Carrie's hose' were still concealed, but as Karen touched the next clasp the dress moved slowly, as it glided below Carrie's wide hips, and Karen helped Carrie step free from the white gown.

Karen then turned her, and Carrie's hands held her slightly off of the smooth plaster wall, as Karen's fingers rubbed the tight flesh at the base of the anal toy. She slowly tried to remove it, but Carrie's fingers were on Karen's and together they eased the steel probe from her tight hole.

"Oh god Karen, love me," Carrie moaned as Karen bent to lick her bottom, then she turned Carrie again and bent her at the waist as her hands caress the soft cheeks, and her finger teased Carrie's hole once again. Karen's tongue moved slowly back across the tender flesh, as her fingers caressed Carrie's sex, tightly held by the thong panty, as her tongue pushed into the compliant fleshy opening.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12