Meeting Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first hour ground along at an interminable pace, with me sneaking looks at Kat as she read. A couple of times, she caught me, and the slight smile that crossed her full lips when that happened reassured me. I did not know whether the young woman returned my attraction, but my confidence that she did not object to my fascination with her grew stronger.

A little after 11:00 am, a horde of customers, at least for my little used bookstore, descended. At one point, while I was ringing up a bespectacled man buying a stack of 1970s era sci-fi paperbacks, Kat stood and stretched. Both the customer and I watched her, and I suspected he was as awestruck as I was by the sight of the already tight top growing even more so across her prominent bosom.

Kat noticed us watching her, rolled her eyes, and shook her head before heading toward the back of the store where the bathroom was located. The man watched her go, but I made myself not do so, feeling guilty all over again.

A few minutes later, after the bespectacled man had left, the redhead emerged from the bookshelves and headed to the front of the store. While she approached, I tried to convince myself that the extra sway of her hips that I thought I saw was merely my imagination.

"What are you doing for lunch," the object of my lust asked when she reached the counter. Making sure I maintained eye contact, I told her I had brought a sandwich. Kat scoffed at that and insisted on bringing me lunch. As she put on her coat, my guilt overcame me.

"I'm sorry about before."

"About what?"

"When, um, me and the customer... I mean, the customer and I were, well... you know."

"Staring at my boobs while I stretched?"

"Yeah, that," I said, my face so hot that I am sure it glowed red.

"I don't mind you staring at all, Nathan," the redhead told me, her voice low and husky and full of unanticipated promise. "But that other guy gave me a creeper vibe."

"Oh," I managed to say as Kat left the store.

***

By the time Kat returned with our lunch, I had pulled one of the small tables between the loveseat and an armchair.

"Let's sit here," I gestured, and Kat placed the bag she was carrying and a can of diet coke on the table.

"I didn't know what you wanted to drink, and I realized I never got your number, so I couldn't call and ask. I hope you have something you can drink."

"I have some seltzer water," I told her, first going to the door and locking it, then to the counter where I grabbed a can of carbonated water out of the small refrigerator I kept underneath.

"Let me guess--you're one of those guys who doesn't drink caffeine or sodas, right?"

"I drink tea sometimes," I said, sitting across from where she sat on the loveseat. "And I have been known to have a root beer with BBQ."

"A root beer, huh?" Kat snorted, rolling her eyes. "So, you drink the occasional tea and root beer, but nothing else but water?"

"Carbonated water," I said, raising the can.

"No real beer, no wine, no whiskey...?"

"I'm not a fan of any of that. I might have a glass of red wine at dinner sometimes. And I used to have a beer or two on the weekend, but it was more by convention than desire."

"So, you probably won't be doing tequila shots out of my navel any time soon, huh?"

I had just taken a drink of seltzer water, and it was all I could do not to cough it back out. Kat snickered and rolled her eyes. I grabbed one of the napkins she had taken from the bag and pressed it against the water stain on my shirt.

"Let me," she said, moving over to where I sat. As she dabbed the napkin at the wet spot, she leaned forward, providing me with a fabulous view down her shirt. A smooth, hot pink bra, which no doubt would clash with her red hair as much as her lighter pink top, encased her enticing breasts. It took all my will power not to reach out for a feel.

"That's good," I croaked, too aware of the stirring of my manhood in my pants.

"Okay," the redhead said, straightening and shrugging so that her bosom bounced mere inches away from my eyes. At that point, I had no doubt her actions were by design.

After returning to the loveseat, Kat took out two footlong hotdogs and placed them both on her side of the table. "Come sit with me," the young woman said, patting the loveseat beside her.

"Um, sure," I told her, aware that she would have a good view of my semi-hard penis under my pants as I moved to where she sat. But to my surprise, my face did not grow as warm as it had before.

"I hope you like hotdogs," she said, picking up hers, which was slathered with mustard, ketchup, relish, and onions. "I didn't know what you would want on it, so I got stuff for you on the side."

"Thanks," I said, unwrapping the hotdog and putting mustard and onions on it.

"You're welcome," she grinned, rubbing my arm and drawing my full attention.

Eyes on mine, Kat winked, opened her mouth wide, and slid almost half of the hotdog, bun and all, between her full lips. Mustard, ketchup, relish, and even a few pieces of onion smeared across her mouth as she slowly drew her lips back along the length of the bun. Then, with another wink, she took a bite, chewing it as a drop of ketchup slid from the corner of her mouth and down her chin.

"Fuck," I groaned, my hotdog lying forgotten on the table.

"Language, Nathan," Kat chuckled, using her thumb and index finger to wipe up the condiments on her mouth before sucking her digits clean, hollowing out her cheeks as she did so.

"Fuck," I said again, my arousal full and no doubt evident in my pants.

"If you play your cards right," Kat breathed, her hand on my thigh. A few inches to the right, and she would be able to grasp the erection straining against my underwear and jeans.

"You're serious?" I rasped, my tongue struggling to form words in the arid desert of my mouth.

"Fuck yeah," the redhead nodded. "But we need to eat lunch first."

"Okay," I nodded, picking up my hotdog but forgetting what I intended to do with it when Kat again took over half of what was left of hers deep into her mouth.

"I'm not going to able to eat if you keep doing that."

"Just giving you a little preview of what might come first," she told me after pulling the hotdog out and taking a small bite. "Something I've been thinking about for days."

"You have to be kidding," I said, unable to stop myself.

"Why? You don't think girls think about giving guys head?"

"Uh... it's not, um... that. I just don't... why me?"

"Well, you're nice, good looking, and well-spoken. You own a bookstore. You have great dimples and sexy eyes. And a cute butt too. Oh, and did I mention nice? So, why wouldn't I think about sex with you?"

"I'm not that good looking," I argued. "I'm rather plain."

"Whoever told you that is a fucking idiot," Kat said, running a finger along my cheek.

"I told myself that," I shrugged, not sure what else to say.

"In that case, all I can say is stop being an idiot. Confidence is sexier than a handsome face, but you have both, so you got nothing to worry about."

"I'm not that confident," I replied, looking away.

"Oh, you are. I mean, not right now, but usually. Hell, you wrung up that book on promiscuity without missing a beat. You even calculated price and tax in your head. A lot of guys would have been jabbering idiots, either through embarrassment or false bravado, if they saw me with that book."

"That's different."

"No, it's not. It's when I knew I would fuck you. I mean, I was interested before that, but I didn't know for sure until then."

"Oh, I see," I mumbled, no idea how to proceed.

"Eat lunch, and then we'll see what happens," Kat grinned. "But don't eat your hotdog like I was eating mine. That might make me think I made a mistake."

"That's kind of insensitive," I pointed out when I both realized and recovered from her implication, taking purposefully small bites of my hotdog after I spoke.

"Please. I love gay men. It's a joke."

"I guess," I replied, taking another small bite.

"Uh huh," Kat snorted before stuffing the remainder of her hotdog--a little more than half--all the way into her mouth.

"How can you even chew all that?" I asked, eliciting a shrug as she did just that, her cheeks bulging. I was almost finished with my hot dog by the time Kat swallowed everything, after which she drained her can of diet coke.

"What can I say," she grinned, taking my half-eaten hotdog setting it on the table. "I have a big mouth, and I am really good with it."

"Fuck," I shuddered. Kat's hand found my still fully erect penis and squeezed it through my pants.

"We'll get there," the redhead murmured seconds before her lips mashed against mine and her tongue poked into my mouth. Returning the kiss, my hands sought and found her breasts. As I rubbed them through her bra, the firmness of them took me by surprise. Squeezing both tentatively at first, I understood how her bosom could be so large and prominent relative to her frame and why her tops tightened over it the way they did when she stretched.

"Do you mind that they're fake," she whispered against my cheek, confirming my analysis.

"They feel incredible," I told her, bringing a soft moan to her lips. "And if they were not real, I could not touch them."

"Not real like that," Kat scoffed, but then she kissed me again, and the interplay of lips and tongues, as well as the exploration of roving hands, took all our attention. The redhead succeeded in unbuttoning the top two buttons of my jeans just as a chime sounded from the front counter.

"What's that?" Kat panted after I broke the kiss.

"The alarm on my phone. It's time to reopen."

"What?"

"I need to reopen the store."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No. I have to. The hours are posted..."

"Oh, fuck," the young woman groaned, sitting up and smoothing down first her top then her hair. "That's a bit of a damper, don't you think?"

"I could stay closed and put up a sign..."

"No. Reopen," she said, giving me a quick kiss before standing. "It'll make us all the more desperate once closing time comes."

"Are you sure?" I asked, rising as well.

"Pretty sure," Kat said, shaking her head. "I mean, it's kinda hot being put off like that. I can't remember the last time a guy stopped me when I was so good to go."

"And you'll be, um, still 'good to go' after I close at 3:00?"

"Oh, I think so, yes," she grinned. "And I'm glad you reminded me you close at 3:00 today. I was thinking I'd have to make it over four hours, not just two."

"Nope. After 3:00, it'll be just the two of us."

"I can't wait," Kat said, stepping up to me, licking her finger, and rubbing it on the side of my mouth.

"What's wrong? Do I have mustard there?"

"No... lipstick."

***

It was almost 12:45 before I reopened the store, nearly fifteen minutes late. No customers were waiting, however, and Kat, who again sat on the loveseat with her legs tucked up underneath her, rolled her eyes. I shrugged and returned to the front counter. I made several attempts to begin my weekly paperwork, which I always did on Saturday afternoons, but I could not concentrate. Every few seconds, I glanced up to where the sexy redhead sat. And most of the instances when I looked, she did the same.

"Fuck, it's not even 2:00 yet," Kat blurted, standing and walking--no, sashaying--from the reading area to the front counter. "Just close early. You haven't had a customer since before lunch."

"I have one," I pointed out, which earned yet another eye roll.

"Yeah, but you're not satisfying this one," she said, an edge to her voice belying what she likely intended to be a teasing tone.

"I want to," I said. "I really want to."

"Want in one hand," she said, holding out both hands. "And shit in the other."

"Another hour. That's all."

"Fuck another hour," Kat snarled, grabbing her pink top and pulling it over her head. I opened my mouth to object, but a hot pink bra hit me in the face. I tossed it aside in time to see Kat wiggle her jeans down her thighs, causing her bare breasts to jiggle. And what amazing breasts they were, round and high on her chest, but not too high nor too far apart. Indeed, had I not already felt them, I am not sure I would have realized at first blush that they were augmented. Not that I gave it too much thought. Her pinkish areolas and a shade darker nipples, the former smaller than I expected given her breast size and the latter thicker than I had suspected, captivated me. Their size might be different from what I had imagined, but the color was spot on.

"You're beautiful," I said when she had finished removing jeans, socks, and shoes and stood before me only in hot pink panties.

"No, I'm not," Kat scoffed, and I was shocked to see her cheeks redden. "At most, I'm hot. Maybe cute and hot. Certainly not beautiful."

"You are beautiful," I said, coming from behind the counter. "But we can't do this now. What if someone walks in?"

"I don't give a shit."

"I do," I groaned before grabbing her waist and pulling her to me.

"Doesn't feel like it," she said, and I groaned again as Kat pressed her hand to my groin. But that groan was lost in a kiss.

"You want to taste my tits?" she asked a few seconds later.

"God yes!" I said, kissing my way down her neck to her chest while my hands rose and grasped both firm breasts, or as much of them as I could. To truly cover one would have taken both hands.

When I reached a nipple and sucked it into my mouth, Kat shuddered, moan, and pressed her groin against my thigh. Even through the layers of my jeans and her panties, the heat and moisture seeped in, and I finally accepted that this incredibly sexy woman wanted this as much as I did. My left hand, which had been rubbing her smooth back while I massaged her left breast with the right and feasted on her right breast with my mouth, slid it down to her bare buttocks. She wore a thong, I realized, as I pulled her tighter against me.

"You know how to make a girl feel wanted," Kat said in a throaty voice. "But you're right about someone walking in. Is there room behind the counter for me to give you a blowie without someone on the other side knowing?"

"Um, I think so."

"Good," Kat grinned, extricating herself from my hold on her, taking my hand, and leading me around the counter. "This will work, though you'll have to stand. That chair is way too tall."

I nodded, looking at my back-counter area with a new perspective. The counter itself was bar-height, and my chair sat as high as a bar stool. But while the chair might be too tall for what Kat seemed to have in mind, the counter height, and the fact that it had a good-sized opening where I usually sat, proved to be in our favor. A person standing on the other side would never be able to tell that someone was underneath it without actually leaning over and looking.

"So, I should just stand here?" I asked, moving the tall chair out of my way.

"Yeppers," the redhead agreed, kissing me briefly before falling to her knees and scooting back under the counter's overhang. Trembling with anticipation--and maybe some anxiety, even fear, if I were honest with myself--I stepped up to the counter yet far enough back that I could see Kat's eyes looking up at me, but just barely.

"Let's see if this looks as good as it feels," she said, rubbing my rigid manhood once before starting to unbutton my jeans.

"Do you want me to do that?" I asked as she struggled with one of the buttons.

"No, but I hate button-fly jeans."

"Sorry."

"Why? You didn't know I was going to give you head today."

"True."

"And I've got it now," Kat announced seconds before yanking my jeans and underwear down to mid-thigh. My erection, unconstrained, fell in front of her face, bouncing once. The young woman smiled, wrapped her hand around the shaft, and licked the head in a sensual, languid manner.

"Mmm... yummy precum," she said, squeezing my length. "I like it. And your dick too. I can definitely work with this."

"Um, it's only average length," I said, not sure why I did. I did not usually worry about my size, but Kat struck me as much more experienced than other women with whom I had engaged in sexual activity. That I felt a bit self-conscious standing in my store with my pants pulled half down and about to receive a blow job from an eager young woman no doubt played a part as well.

"Length isn't all it's cracked up to be, trust me," the redhead responded in between soft, wet kisses up and down my twitching shaft. "You're fine there, with some nice girth too. And I doubt it will hurt me when you're in my puss, and that's always a plus, no matter what guys think."

"What do guys think?" I asked, suspicious I could guess the answer but not sure.

"Not all guys, of course. But some guys think it's a sign of manliness when they're big enough to hurt you when they fuck you. A lot fewer girls share that belief."

"That's what I thought you... ohhhh... don't stop."

Kat's mouth had engulfed the glans of my penis, her active tongue swirling. My knees threatened to buckle, and I grabbed the counter for support. I had only been with a few women sexually, but all save one had engaged in fellatio, at least from time to time. However, nothing in my prior experience had prepared me for the exquisite pleasures emanating from my most sensitive flesh. This woman knew what she was doing, which she proved all the more with what she did next.

A low sound, I'll call it a grunt-moan for lack of a better word, slipped past my lips as Kat's soft, plump lips slid from the tip to the base of my penis in one deliberate, smooth, almost unbearable motion. The top half of my erection throbbed in the tight confines of her throat, and the bottom half enjoyed her tongue wiggling against the underside despite how full her mouth must have been. My knees did give way, and only a death grip on the counter kept me standing. I had never dreamed that anything could feel as good as my entire length buried in the talented, willing mouth of such a sexy young woman.

"Fuck..." I groaned, and fear that I would explode right then and there permeated my mind. However, it soon grew apparent that Kat's talent as a fellatrix encompassed more than the ability to deepthroat. Just when I thought I could not hold back a second longer, she pulled off me, grinning at me once my manhood sprung free.

"That's the first time a girl ever did that for you, huh?"

"I've had, um, BJs before."

"Well, duh. I mean taking you all the way down."

"Yeah... that was a first."

"You almost blew, didn't you?"

"Almost."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure this lasts for a bit. I just wanted to show what I can do... and gauge what you're used to."

"Um... okay."

Without another word, Kat licked up and down my penis, bathing it in her saliva. It twitched a couple of times, but the urgent need to climax faded. And it was not until my breathing slowed that she again took me into her mouth. This time, she concentrated on the upper third, alternating between applying suction and swirling her tongue as she had done with the glans earlier.

I could not deny the incredible pleasure I felt, but I grew accustomed to it, in a sense. My knees strengthened, and I could stand without support. Inhaling as deeply as I could, I forced myself to relax more. While doing so, I lay my hands on Kat's head, delighting in the soft, silky feel of her artificially red hair.

Kat, who had never broken eye contact up until then, closed her eyes and brought up her hands, which had been at her sides, to grasp my thighs. A tension I did not understand tightened her muscles. It seemed as if she was preparing herself for something. But despite her palpable apprehension, her mouth did not miss a beat.

Maybe ten seconds later, the redhead's eyelids fluttered up and she slid her lips off me with a small 'pop' sound. An expression that seemed quizzical settled on her features, reminding me of how cute I had found her face the first time I saw her, back before I began to fantasize about her body. A tendril of doubt wiggled its way into my thoughts, but before it could take root, the young woman's puffy lips resolved themselves into a small but genuine smile.