Meeting Kelsey Ch. 02: Missing Kelsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PBR!" One of the guys yelled. He tried to get a chant going, but one of the guys said it was too early and to drink another beer. One poor guy was designated driver of the bus. I got another Blue Moon and when I nursed it a bit too slow, Jake, who was sitting right behind me, told me I needed to finish that one and one more before we got to the bar in another twenty minutes.

I started drinking faster then. But I really did NOT want to get drunk with all these guys, no matter how much Jake threatened them. I didn't like getting drunk anyway, like I said before, I had drunken demons. But I figured over the course of the past five hours I had only three beers, so I should be okay to drink one more. I finished one and then worked steady on the other. As we got closer the cheers got louder and I joined in, lifting my beer in the air and screaming into the night.

I really should have taken my coat with me. It was freezing outside and we had to walk a block from the parking garage. But it is such a pain to check a coat and then retrieve it at the end of the night. So I just huddled in the middle of the guys for warmth and we made our way to the entrance. Jake had us on a list, so we didn't have to wait in line, thank goodness, and we went right in and Jake asked for a girl named Jenna and she came up and gave Jake a huge hug and a kiss and wrapped her arm around him. She was serious eye candy. Not that I was looking or anything.

She wore this half T shirt with a majorly low neck line and must have had the mother of all push up bras because you don't get that kind of cleavage without one. She was wearing red panties... okay, they were shorts I guess, but no way you could wear anything under them besides a thong, they were so tight. And then these chaps that left her exposed front and back. It was really sexy.

Besides Jenna, the first thing I noticed was the country music. I actually like Country. It isn't my only preset, but I do like to listen to it now and again. I was surprised that the guys liked it though. They certainly never played country music at any of the parties I had attended.

The guys commented their approval of Jenna and she seemed to know a lot of them by name, so I guessed they came here often. She led us to her section where we divided into two groups of ten and she went off to get us some beers. Pitchers and glasses came back and I passed on whatever swill they were drinking.

She asked me my name and looked me right in the eyes when she asked and I was... well, you know, you get kind of uncomfortable when someone you just met looks you in the eyes. Okay, so maybe it's just me. Anyway, we traded names and she went off to get me a Blue Moon, even though I said I really didn't need one. The guys insisted.

Well, I nursed this beer after having done the two in the bus on the hour ride downtown, I did not want to get drunk. The guys on the other hand, were already pretty well on their way when we got here and were holding nothing back. Jenna handled them really well. They got a bit handsy now and then and she quickly took care of the situation without involving security, which was impressive to me given the relative size differential between her and them. She is really hot, I think she still works there if you ever get the chance to go to PBR in Baltimore, ask for Jenna. Tell her Jessica sent you.

I was slowly sipping on my Blue Moon and watching the game with the guys. True to Jake's word, nobody was making any inappropriate advances and to be honest, I kind of wanted the attention a little bit, because they were totally ignoring me. I mean, hey, I'm not nearly as hot as the PBR girls, but I'm HERE and I'm half naked.

Even Greg had abandoned me for beer and the hot bartenders and their little ... shows. So, I'm sipping and then I feel a hand on my thigh and I turn to see who the perpetrator is and it's Jake. I giggle at him and move his hand down to my knee and let him keep it there. He smiled and... well... I hate him, I really do, but the boy is gorgeous.

"You are going to ride the bull." He whispers into my ear.

I choked on my beer. "I am most definitely not." I answered and laughed.

Then, I made a crucial mistake. I looked into Jake's eyes. It was like that moment when he almost kissed me and I lost my breath for a second. "NO!" I said again and tried to make him laugh, but he was stone cold serious. "Jake, please, I have no idea how to do that."

"It's easy." He said simply. "Come on over and watch how it's done." And he took my hand and pulled me over to the cushioned area where, there, in the middle of it, stood this mechanical bull.

I watched this big guy, must have been six foot four and was muscled like a calendar model with the most delightful tattoos on his bare, thick arms. Well, he was riding this thing and waving one arm in the air and holding this rope at the front. Jake explained about the balance, how you used your other arm to offset the spin of the bull and dig in your heels to hold onto the sides.

I was totally mesmerized watching this and then Jenna came up and joined us. "She going on?" Jenna laughed.

"Yeah, she is." Jake said.

"No, I'm not." I insisted. "I will look like a fool."

Jenna put her arm around me from the other side. "You will not look like a fool, I promise you that. The guy who does the controls will take it easy on you. It's... have you ever ridden on a motorcycle?" She asked.

"No." I answered.

"Well, have you ridden a horse?" She followed.

"Yeah." I used to go horseback riding every chance I got back home.

"It's like that, kind of, if you think about how good it feels to bounce on a saddle for an hour, but a little faster..." she moaned softly, "and harder." She went mmmmmmm in my ear and I melted.

Jake laughed. Jenna laughed. They both said together, "She'll do it."

I leaned over to Jake to whisper to him. "I have to put my panties on first." But I guess I whispered a lot louder than I thought because Jenna laughed really loud.

"Yeah you better with that skirt." She said. "Come on, I'll take you to the little cowgirl's room." And she took my hand and led me to the ladies room.

"Is it hard?" I asked her when the bathroom door closed and the loud music drowned behind the door.

"No, it's fun. You will have a great time I promise. But you definitely will show some ass with that skirt, so go put your panties on you little slut." She laughed and slapped my ass.

I went into the stall and pulled the thong out of my purse and slipped my feet in without taking off my shoes and pulled it up. Damn, if my ass was going to show, this thong wasn't going to prevent that. "Hey Jenna?" I called out.

"Yeah Jessica?" She answered from the bathroom.

"You don't by any chance sell those panties you are wearing do you? I only have a thong."

She laughed. But it wasn't a mean laugh. "Oh sweetie, the boys are going to love you. Look, just tuck your skirt under your thighs and hold on tight. You'll probably flash some cheek, but it won't be for long. Believe me, with your posse, you'll be safe, just enjoy the ride, it is a fabulous experience."

I came out looking quite nervous and she wrapped her arm around my back and rested it on my hip. She led me out to the mechanical bull and nodded to the guy operating the control.

"Cowboys and cowgirls" A loud voice came over the speakers. "We got a pretty little filly by the name of Jessica is going to try to tame the bull. She's a virgin I'm told so give her a big PBR welcome."

And the whole bar started hooting and hollering and I was redder than a Christmas tree. "Was that really necessary?" I asked Jenna, who just smiled and gave me a slap on the ass to head me into the bull pit.

I looked around and there were so many eyes leering at me that I nearly fell before I even got on the damned thing. A guy came over to show me how to get on. There were no stirrups, so it wasn't easy. He offered his hands clamped together as a step and I graciously took it and jumped up onto the bull.

Fortunately, I did make it up onto the bull. Unfortunately, my skirt popped up when I came down and I got a loud cheer from the audience. I quickly yanked my skirt down and tucked it under my thighs like Jenna had told me to do. I then took a minute to inspect the machine. It had horns on the front, like a bull. It had a rope to hold onto, like Jake said. I grabbed the rope firmly in my right hand and rested my left hand on my thigh.

"Ready?" The guy who had helped me up asked.

"As I'll ever be." I answered and it started.

The bull lunged forward and took me right down with it. I immediately felt the skirt slide up from under me and knew I had to be showing some skin. I blushed and reached back to try and yank my skirt back down again. Then the bull lurched back and I had to let go and hold on tight.

The crowd was going nuts. I knew I was showing some bare ass at this point, but there was little I could do about it. The guy with the bull control whipped me to the left and I almost fell of the side. He waited until I climbed back on top and then he dove the bull down again. Now, I could feel the cool air on my quite bared ass.

"Stop!" I shouted, as I held on for dear life. I tried to reach back again to cover my ass, but every time I did, the operator would change the motion of the bull and I had to grab the bull to keep from falling off. In retrospect, I should have just fallen off the damned thing and gotten it over with. I looked at him with pleading eyes and shouted again for him to stop, but he just laughed and jerked me forward again.

I started reaching back again and WHAM, the guy would buck the bull forward and I'd fall towards the front again, my ass in the air, and quite exposed to the enjoyment of everyone there. Then I saw what had probably been going on for awhile already. Flashes!

People were taking pictures of me with my ass exposed! I covered my head and leaned forward, hoping that nobody had already gotten a picture of my face and ass in the same frame. Oh my God, this was a nightmare. I knew I never should have gotten on this thing.

Then, the bastard operator started making the damned thing vibrate somehow. He bucked the ass as high as it would go and the head towards the ground and my ass is way up in the air now and I am holding on for dear life, thinking if I fall now, I'm going to break my neck. And the bull starts to bounce really fast and hard and it is slamming my crotch down against the slightly rounded back of the bull.

And OH MY GOD! The bull is slamming my pussy! It's like someone stuck a jackhammer against my cunt! It is slamming me and I am just pushing my ass up to keep from falling off and this puts my pussy right up against the damned bull. "Stop!" I scream to the operator. "OH GOD please stop!"

And he probably can't hear me because of all the cheering and yelling and everyone pushing around to take pictures of my naked ass. It's starting to get to me. I have to get off this thing soon. And the asshole operating it just keeps... bouncing me hard. "Oh God Jake! Make them stop!" I yell.

But they aren't stopping. They keep slamming my pussy and I can feel the wetness soaking my tiny thong and wetting their damned bull. It feels too good. Oh I need to get off this thing now! If only he would level it out for a second, I could jump off onto the side and get away from this thing. And then the swinging starts and I almost fall off, head first. Then he slams the whole bull up so I'm falling off the back and my cunt is sliding down and the friction is rubbing me raw.

"Oh God help me!" I scream. But nobody is helping me. Then the bull starts vibrating again, although at least I am able to sit up and yank my skirt down over my ass again. And then I'm thrown almost off to the left, but I hold on, but I'm on the side and dragging myself back up on top again and the friction is rubbing my pussy so harshly, I think my thong slid to the side of my pussy! I could swear I heard "Yes! Her pussy is hanging out!"

Then it lunges forward and starts the bouncing again and I'm holding on and it is slamming right into my clit and I'm screaming to stop, but he doesn't let up and I feel myself sliding forward. My clit is rubbing right against the rough furred back of the mechanical beast. Oh no, it's going to happen. My chest is pounding and I'm completely out of breath and BAM BAM BAM the pounding again and I'm sliding forward and I moan out loud.

The screaming and shouting continues. They are complimenting my ass and calling me a slut in the same excited voices. And I swear I hear them saying I'm going to cum and I pray I don't submit myself to this final humiliation. BAM BAM BAM the bull slams my clit and my labia again and again and I'm going over the top. Oh God, I'm going to cum on this fucking thing in front of over a hundred people!

I try to get my crotch up off this horrible machine, but there is nothing to get leverage on. I dig my heels into the sides trying to push off the terrible pressure against my vajay. No good, and he keeps slamming me against it. It's like being fucked by a dick too big to get inside you. It just keeps pounding my pussy and it is really getting sore. Not to mention wet.

I know my ass is on show and I know they are loving it. It is turning me on, but on the other hand it is so embarrassing to know my ass is going to be on You Tube tonight. I just hoped none of the boys who knew me would do it and put up my personal information. My eyes went wide as I felt those delicious stirrings inside me. I did NOT want to cum on this fucking machine, but it was going to happen.

"Oh... my.... GOD!" I scream and I reach the pinnacle of the climax and hold on tight as the orgasm crushes my body like a giant wave. And I am screaming and holding on and the friction as I slide forward and push my ass back to keep from falling head first is prolonging its power and duration. And I'm cumming so hard and so long and the pictures are flashing and people are shooting videos with their cameras and I am a freak show!

I'm crying now, tears of humiliation following the climax on a freaking toy! Not a sex toy, but a bull riding simulator. And I look through my tear filled eyes into the crowd. And Jenna is screaming at the operator and he finally relents and levels it out and I lie on top of the bull, legs wrapped tight around it's sides, exhausted and I sob into its fur, my head buried in my arms, hiding from the flashes.

And my skirt is pulled down over my ass again. And security is telling people the show is over, go back and watch some football. And finally, I am eased down off the bull. I am hysterical. I can't stop crying. Jake and Jenna carry me because I can't walk. They half drag me to the booth and sit me down.

"Are you okay?" Jenna asks me. But I can't answer. I'm in shock, I think.

"Jake, you better take her home." Jenna tells him.

"Jessica!" Jake shouts at me and he slaps my face, but not too hard. I look at him and then I start crying again and hug him and put my head in his shoulder and my whole body shakes as I cry.

"Hey... it's okay Jess, what's wrong? Why are you going crazy like this?" Jake asks me soothingly.

"What an asshole." Jenna says. "I hope they fire that fucktard."

"They..." I started and then I just cried again.

"It isn't as bad as you think Jess." Jenna rubbed my back. "Nobody could see your face much and there was no way to get your ass and your face in a picture at the same time. I don't think many of them really knew you orgasmed up there. They were just enjoying looking at your ass. Can't blame them really, it's a pretty nice ass." She tried to lighten the mood.

"Look Jake, you want to stay here with your guys, that's cool. I'll take her in the back and let her rest for awhile." Jenna offered.

Jake must have gave her a look of distrust.

"Jake, it's a girls' changing room. She will be a lot safer in there than out here with a hundred guys who are rock hard from looking at her ass shaking on the bull for the last ten minutes."

"Yeah, well, you just keep the lezzies away from her." Jake said.

Jenna laughed. "You guys are such assholes. We just do that stuff out here because we know it gives you wet dreams at night. Wait here and I'll get Emily."

"Jake." I whispered. "Why? I thought we were getting along..." And I started crying again.

"Jess, I didn't mean that to happen. That guy with the controls was way out of line. He fucking made it into a porn show."

"Oh GOD!" I cried louder at the comparison.

"No, Jess, really it wasn't that obvious. It was to me because I wasn't just looking at your ass. You know, you really did a good job when the jackass did what he was supposed to do. You rode that thing better than most guys I've seen try it."

"I want to go home." I cried.

"Damn babe, if the game was over, or even if I had my car, I'd take you in a second. But if I make a big deal out of this now, all the guys are going to know something happened. And I don't think they know that right now. So, if you just go back and rest a little while, I'll get you as soon as the games over, I promise."

Jenna and Emily came over and with Jake's blessing, carried me to their changing room and put me in a chair. "We have to work still." Jenna said softly. But, it's quiet back here, you can lay down on that bench if you want. I'll bring you some water."

"You want a shot?" Emily asked. Jenna frowned at her. "What? It couldn't hurt."

"I'll be back, you'll be fine here okay?" Jenna smiled at me and laid me down on the couch and wrapped her coat over top of me.

By the time she got back with the water, I had cried myself to sleep.

A couple of hours later, "Jessica time to wake up baby. Time to go home." I woke up to the soft whispers and the gentle shakes of Jenna.

I sat up slowly and gulped down the glass of water she had for me. She helped me to fix my make up from all the crying I had done. "Listen, I know this was embarrassing for you, but think of all the guys who are going to be going home and jerking off or fucking their girlfriends or wives and thinking about you on that bull. It's kind of hot if you think about it. And it isn't like you had sex up there. I'm really sorry I pushed you to do it. If I had known you were going to react like you did, I never would have done it. You seemed to be kind of reluctant, but into it."

"So, don't freak out about it. Yeah, your ass is going to be on You Tube for awhile and then people will forget about it. You can always protest the posts when they come up, they have to take them down if you aren't willing to let them be up there. It's your ass after all." She smiled. "And a very nice ass I might add. Someday, you are going to look back at this and be really happy you did it. Maybe tomorrow." She laughed softly.

"Oh, before I forget, this is for you." She handed me a wad of cash and some business cards and phone numbers written on napkins and bits of paper. It was a pretty thick stack of paper. "A bunch of guys saw me take you down and wanted me to give you their numbers and tips for a great show. Don't turn it down, you already earned it." She shoved it all in my purse.

"Now, while we are definitely not lezzies, as Jake so succinctly put it, most of us are bisexual." She giggled and kissed my lips softly. "Ask for me if you come back. I'll get you in my VIP section even if you don't call ahead."

And Jenna helped me to my feet and I felt a little better as we walked out into the crowded bar. She walked me over to Jake and Greg met me there, talking to me for the first time since the bull ride. "You were incredible Jessica, people haven't stopped talking about it still." He was slurring his words a little and some guy who didn't go to our school came up and slapped him on the back.