Meeting Mallory Pt. 02

Story Info
The afternoon gets even hotter.
1.7k words
4.6
8.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want to break in this new bikini?" My fingers moved between her legs.

"What do you have in mind, baby?"

"I want to fuck you in it," I blurted out. As we kissed again, I rubbed her pussy lips through her bottoms. She opened her legs wider at my touch, then with a quick turn, she was in my lap, straddling my cock.

As our tongues seemingly melted together, Mallory rocked her bottoms over my cock, writhing up and down. I cupped her breasts, my thumbs pushing on her nipples as we devoured each other. After one more downward thrust over my hard dick, she pushed up and parted the bottoms.

The next downward thrust filled her as we moaned in unison. She took me all in slowly, I loved every silky inch of her I penetrated, and pushed my hips up to meet her.

"You've wanted this inside you since you saw it getting hard," I said, taking Mallory's hips and guiding her movements. "Fuck me, fuck my cock, baby."

Then she began gripping my shaft as she rode up and down, her kegel muscles holding and releasing as she rose to the head of my cock and then took all of me in again. Plowing through her was like pushing through a plush wet tunnel and Mallory easily picked up her pace while gripping the sides of the tub for balance.

There was just enough room to slip my ring and middle fingers over her clit, pressing it through her bottoms.

"Oh my God, right there, do that baby," Mallory gushed.

As she rocked up over me, I kissed her neck and shoulders. We were both molten hot by now, her slippery sliding pussy soaking up my hard, hard rod. As my left hand rubbed her clit, I pulled her close with my right one. That's when Mallory let go of the sides and draped herself over me. The water frothed between us.

"Ooohhyeahhsoooogoodfuckme," she moaned as we glued our hips together.

"Where do you want my cum?" I panted.

"Splatter my pussy, fill me," she cried with a long wail then sharps gasps as she came.

And over the edge I went, pulling Mallory all the way down my cock as the head erupted. I'm not sure who yelled "Yes, baby" more as our bodies roiled together, but as the orgasms finally subsided, she huddled in my lap, panting over my shoulder.

"That was pretty OK," she said, clutching my head before shoving her tongue down my throat.

"Yeah, it worked," I said and wiggled inside her a bit more. "I hope you had more fun than your roommates."

"Not only did I have more fun, I'll be able to remember it all. I'm pretty sure they don't remember last night too well." said Mallory, kissing me again.

Slowly we disentangled, but even though it was soft, my cock loved being inside her. She sidled in next to me, our bodies soaking in the bubbles and warmth.

"Am I allowed to say that was amazing on our first date?" I asked.

"Oh, so now we're dating. Actually, it was amazing for our first anything and everything."

"Please tell me it won't be the last," I blurted out.

"God, no. But my roommates are going to know I've been fucking my brains out."

"I figured they could hear you already. Are you always like that?"

"Like I was the only loud one, plus you made my new bikini a mess."

She stood up to show me, it clung to her wet body like a second skin.

"So we'll go shopping," I laughed. "What are you going to tell your roommates?"

"That I'm having fun fucking my brains out."

"I know I should have offered this first, but can I buy you lunch?"

Mallory gave me a long kiss then rose from the tub.

"I'll be back at one, dressed for shopping." she teased me.

I got up, still naked, to help her from the tub and gather her things. At the door we kissed again and she gave my cock a long stroke. "Rest up, I'll be back," Mallory said and headed out, still fidgeting with her coverup.

I sprawled out in my bed, deliciously worn but so so ready for more of her. It was easy to remember the last time I been fucked and sucked like that—pretty much never. But as I settled back, I began nodding off, feeling an ease in my bones that had not been there for years. I flipped on the TV and immediately discovered the resort offered porn flicks. I grinned and watched a stepmother and stepdaughter jump a delivery man who just happened to come around to the back of the house to drop off a package. I had missed the part where they opened his package, but the tag-team blowjob still didn't turn me on as much as Mallory's solo work.

Yeah, she was that good.

I never thought I'd turn off a threesome in the making, but a nap came easily and I dozed for what seemed hours but was maybe 45 minutes at most. When waking, I decided to shower, even though it meant washing away Mallory's musk still coating my cock.

Her gentle knock on the door beat me to the bathroom. I grabbed my robe and cinched it lightly as I got to the door.

"Hey baby, how are you," I said as I let Mallory in. Before saying anything, she pulled my mouth to hers for a long kiss. "Mmmmmm, that good, eh?"

She stepped back looking at my robe while rocking a white-striped yellow sundress. "Are you ready?"

"I am now. I was actually headed for the shower," I answered as the cock she'd soaked earlier shifted to attention. I began untying the robe to show it off.

"Showers can be very...invigorating."

"You really ready to go again?" she asked with a sly grin. "You're not really ready to go again, are you?"

I let my robe drop, turned and headed to the outdoor shower guests normally use when they came back from the beach. I've been told I've got a nice ass over the years, so I put it to the test, giving Mallory a full view. Grabbing a towel before the door slid open, I stepped back out into the heat. The shower water beaded over my skin as I reach for the soap.

She was there when I turned my back on the showerhead and looked back inside, practically glued to the glass. Catching my eye, Mallory brushed her right index finger over her upper lip, then licked it. But it was as though the index finger was the laser pointer outlining just how fine her body was, she trailed it over her curves as I watched.

I soaped my chest, down over my cock and balls, then lathered my legs. As I leaned back up, Mallory had pulled up the hem of her sundress, flashing me yellow high-waisted panties seemingly brighter than the sun of 10 resorts.

Instead of turning back to rinse, I stepped back and guided the shower head over my soapy body as Mallory pulled her dress over her head. It slipped over her fingers as she leaned to the glass again, pressing herself, daring me to jerk off. What the hell, it was impossible not to, so I stroked out my cock long and lean for her.

"I'm ready," I mouthed silently, unsure whether she wanted to watch or join. I was more confused, and suddenly way hornier (like it was even possible) when Mallory slipped her hand into her panties and fingered herself as I watched. For half a minute we focused on a Jack and Jill show we gave each other, then she slipped her panties off, tossing them to trip the motion sensor controlling the door.

I held out my hand for her. I could never get enough of water running off her body or the feel of her lips and tongue even thrashing with mine as we kissed. Our bodies moved together, cock rubbing her abs while seeking the pussy I knew was getting wet. Mallory reached down and stroked me. "What are you drinking, some kind of horny juice? she asked.

"Not even any blue pills involved, just your hot, hot body," I said as I kissed her again. "Want to fuck?"

"Make it quick, you owe me a bikini," she said as she cupped my balls, then pulled us to a lounger, never letting go of my cock. Our bodies were still wet and slick as she settled back and I pressed in from above. My dick moved inside her easily without us touching it. "Fuck me, fuck me good," she said.

I straightened up on my arms like I was doing pushups as I filled her, pulled back and filled her again. Mallory gripped my triceps as we watched her get fucked. Even though she'd told me to be quick, I kept the pace slow to savor the thrill of being inside her again.

"Your pussy is amazing," I told her as I also swirled my buried cock.

"Fuck it. Fuck me. Give me more of your cum," she said, wrapping her legs around mine. "You can't escape now, so fuck me."

As much as I wanted to feel everything, it was impossible to keep a slow pace as Mallory pulled me deeper inside her. The lounger rocked under our movements as I felt the inevitable cum surge.

The faster the thrusts, the more we just moaned and grunted, sweating in the sun. I leaned down to kiss her, and Mallory pulled me tighter with her left hand. Her breathing turned to short gasps as our hips were again glued to each other and then with an upward bucking, she convulsed into an orgasm. I was less than a second behind her, filling her pussy for the second time.

This time I kept thrusting, feeling each spurt firing inside her, draining my balls until it ended with a sputter. We kissed one last time as I pulled out and stood over her.

"I still owe you lunch, too," I said holding out my hand.

Mallory slipped on the striped yellow green sundress and finished her bottle of water.

"Come on Sugar Daddy," she teased. "If you plan on fucking me like this all week I'm going to need some new things to wear. And you better plan to keep fucking me like this."