Meeting Melissa

Story Info
A waiter gets to meet Melissa Benoist, and gets to love her.
3.6k words
4.3
14.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day that I turned 22, I decided to move out of my boring hometown in rural Wyoming. It was nice, but I always wanted to move to Canada, they were so close to my home that I went across the border a few times, and I finally made my move and decided to go out to Vancouver. But going to a new college and being away from home meant I needed money for a place to stay and to pay for college, so I got a simple job as a waiter at one of the city's more premium locations, it paid well and we had the occasional brush with fame, which I took full advantage of that one faithful day.

I was getting ready for a good day at work, my uniform looked nice, I felt great, and I heard they were filming a superhero show in the city, so I may meet some more famous faces. During my shift, I saw a woman sit at a table in my section, so I sprang into action and I was taken aback. It was Melissa Benoist! I remember seeing her on Glee and thinking she was an absolute angel, and here she is in my section.

I composed myself right before getting to her table and went through the formalities, I made some small talk, just to lighten the mood and figure out how long I have to try and spend a night with her.

"It's very nice to have you here, what are you doing in our fine city?" I asked here, trying to sound welcoming.

"Oh well I'm here shooting a new show, Supergirl, I'm playing Kara Zor El, you know her as Supergirl!" She said, with a beautiful white smile

Of course I knew her, I grew up reading comic books and watching DC cartoons, I pretty much knew every major and minor superhero in the DC universe, of course not all, but a great many of them. But to finally meet the cousin of Kal-El (on screen anyways) was an honor. Supergirl was known for her looks, so it makes sense that Melissa would be chosen, not to mention her wonderful acting skills.

I took her order, stared for a little longer than I should, and went to the back. I had to remind myself once again that I am a professional, I can't flirt with the patrons or I'll be fired, and finding a new job will be difficult. So I got back to normal, and went on like she wasn't my all time celebrity crush.

Eventually the time for the bill came, and I was upset. We talked a lot during her dinner, about life, about being an actress, and I felt a connection, but I knew I had to bring her the bill. I gave it to her and walked away to serve other customers. She paid and left, it wasn't she was gone when I looked the tip and the note .

"Call me when you get off, I would love to see you again. xxx-xxx-xxxx-Love, Melissa"

I had to stop myself before I jumped for joy, part of me thought this was some practical joke by my fellow coworkers, but another part of me was very hopeful this was the number of the beautiful angel who stole my heart. The rest of my shift was a breeze and I got out by 5 in the evening, when I got home I made the call.

It rang for about 5 seconds before I got through.

"Hello, is this Melissa Benoist?" I asked, my nervousness being very obvious over the phone.

"Hi! I'm guessing this is David?" She said, her soothing voice keeping me grounded.

"Hey Melissa, I hope you enjoyed your service, it was an honor to serve you and I hope you are sticking around Vancouver for a while because it would be nice to see you again!" I had no idea why I said that much, I must seem crazy or awkward.

"Actually it's good that you called, I just got done filming for today and I wanted to go somewhere to eat, so I was hoping as a local, you could show me around!"

Was I dreaming? Did I just get asked out by Supergirl? Of course I took her up on her offer and she told me where to meet her, it was in an hour so I knew I had time to get ready. I made sure I dressed nicely, took a cold shower to clear my head and to smell good, then I left my place with my heart full and my mind full of hope.

I found my way to the location and there she was, dyed blonde hair blowing in the breeze, a cute sundress that hugged her figure, and eyes that would inspire the greatest poets. This had to be a dream so I pinched myself, luckily I did not wake up, and I wouldn't want to even if this was a dream.

She heard me walking up and turned to me, a smile immediately formed on her face, and I was entranced. She just looked so wonderful even though it's obvious she did not use much makeup, her natural beauty was more than beautiful.

"Hey! I'm glad you showed up, I was just thinking of what to eat." She said, while I stood, stunned that a woman like her would be interested in me.

"You have any suggestions or are you going to stare at me all night?" She joked, a cute giggle following as I started blushing.

"Oh uh, I know of this good sushi restaurants, we can try going there, it's just a few minute walk." I replied, as I pointed towards the restaurant.

We started walking to the place, it was nice, had it's share of celebrities so it knew how to treat Melissa without making her stick out. The food was excellent, the service made me feel like I was doing a terrible job, and the bill wasn't too pricey, which was great because I offered to pay. But the best part of that place wasn't anything to do with the restaurant, but the woman sitting across from me. We had an amazing time and I felt like I was falling in love, I even think she was flirting with me, considering how she acted during dinner, sending me many signs of a girl in love.

We left the restaurant and I walked her back to her place. She had a hotel room in one of the best hotels in the city, of course. When we got to the front, I expected a thank you and then a big security guard to send me away. So I turned to walk back home when I felt her hand grab my arm.

She was blushing hard and I felt my heart skip a beat. "Um, I was wondering, would you like to come upstairs, for a drink?" She asked, her cheeks bright red, while she bit her lips in anticipation.

How could I say no to a woman like this? My words caught in my throat so all I could do was nod and smile as she guided me into the hotel. I've never been inside so I didn't know what to expect but it was gorgeous, and I was insanely jealous. I did not have much time to gawk before we got into the elevator. It went up to the tenth floor and her room wasn't too far from the elevator. She opened the door and ushered me inside.

Her room looked very nice and very spacious. Must be one of their best rooms if they are going to be hosting the star of a CW show in it. There was stuff from home lining the room, guess even when you travel, you want some places to feel like home, even if you are staying in a hotel. She walked over to a wine bottle placed on the table and uncorked it, pouring out two glasses of wine. I was still extremely nervous and mesmerized, but we were able to smooth things out over a glass and a conversation.

After I finished my glass, I realized how late it was, I then excused myself to leave but right as I touched the door, I saw her hand press against the door, as if she didn't want me to leave yet. I turned to her to talk to her, but she removed her hand, then wrapped herself around me and kissed me. Fireworks were going off in my head and even though I was shocked, my body naturally reacted and held her closer, each of us melting into the kiss.

"I guess I may stay the night, it is pretty late and walking home alone would be dangerous, even for Supergirl" I said, a smile forming on my face from both the kiss, and the joke.

She giggled in return and grabbed my hand, leading me to the king sized bed in the bedroom. It looked very nice and like a wonderful place to sleep, but I doubt she wanted to use the bed for just sleeping with me there.

I kissed her deeply, adding a bit of tongue as I cradled her head, both of us falling softly onto the bed. My hands began to explore her body, feeling her as she felt my body in return. Anytime I ran my hand over her skin, I only felt soft skin, as if she knew how to take care of herself. I would also notice her appreciation of my body, I worked out, but I wasn't built, yet she enjoyed my body nonetheless.

I eventually manned up and started hiking up her sundress, ready to feel up her wonderful ass that I have admired for so long. She never tried to stop me even as I grabbed it a bit. She moaned as I felt it up, enjoying the curves and the soft skin, imagining how her ass looked as you fucked her from behind. I figured I would be seeing that tonight.

I then moved my hands to her breast. They felt incredible and even though she was a B cup at best, I was still loving her body to the fullest, because it is a perfect body. She was still doing a thorough check of my body, touching pretty much everywhere except my groin. I figured she didn't want to rush anything so I did not press her. But as my hands reached her breast, she finally grabbed my dick. I could hear her softly say "Wow." I've never known myself to be packing, but I'm glad it impressed someone.

As I massaged her breast, I kissed her neck, making delicate and quick kisses up and down her neck, sometimes blowing some air to tease her further. Then slowly, I used my free hand to slip her dresses sleeves down, she took the initiative to stand up and remove her dress entirely, to which I noticed she was now only wearing some cute red lace panties. I sat up and smiled, she briefly covered herself, possibly due to her being slightly self conscious. I sat up in return

"Melissa, you are so beautiful, I want you so much more than anything else right now." I told her, she smiled in return and I removed my shirt and pants while she was up.

She walked back to me, straddling me as we went back to kissing. We made out for a few more minutes until I turned us around so she would be laying on the bed. I then started to make my way down her body, applying kisses and gentle licks to her body, teasing her as my head made it ways to its intended target. I did not directly go to her panty covered mound, I kissed her thighs, slowly but surely moving towards her pussy.

Eventually after teasing her for a minute or two, I looked up and saw her bury her face in a pillow. I calmly and smoothly removed her underwear, revealing a wonderful and somewhat hairy pussy. I did not mind hair in the slightest so I proceeded to give her the best performance I have even gave when going down on a woman. I could hear her moan, as the pillow fell to the side of her face, she also cursed a bit, bringing my self confidence up and giving me more reason to keep going.

I did my ABC's while I was down there and I could feel how much she was loving it, her legs would start to squeeze me, as if she was silently telling me she is enjoying it so much. I also applied two fingers into her soft and warm area. Wetting them against her first before sliding them in. They went in easily, making me realize that she was more than ready for the real thing. But before I could get up and get my underwear off, she pushed grabbed my arm and pushed me onto the bed.

"You have been servicing me all day, it's time I give you a break" She said alluringly, as she removed my underwear, causing my member to jolt out, it standing proud at a good 8 inches.

"So is your nickname the "Man of Steel, because your dick seems harder than steel." She said as she gripped my dick and begun to masturbate it.Did I ever tell you how much I love this woman's goofy sense of humor?

Her hands were so soft, like velvet, and her technique was very impressive, as if she had a toy at home that she practiced on. I know she didn't have a boyfriend so I could only imagine how often that toy gets used. But it showed, she made smooth and loving motions, trying not to be too forceful or too fast. She even spit on her hand a bit to act as lube. Eventually I saw her lick her lips and get on her knees to take me into her mouth.

"Holy fuck your mouth feels amazing" I proclaimed, as she took half of my length in one go, it was obviously no problem to her but she smiled regardless and bobbed her head, using her skillful tongue to massage my dick.

She used a free hand to jerk me off as she sucked, and occasionally used the other free hand to massage my balls, doing it so well I got close to cumming a few times. Then without warning, she took all of me into her mouth at once. I could feel all 8 inches were inside her mouth. This petite goddess just deep-throated me and I can't even hear her gagging. I need to ask God later what I did to deserve a woman like this, and if I can keep her.

She pulled my throbbing cock out of her mouth, her drool still trailing from my cock to her mouth. "So are you ready for the best part of the night?" She asked, her eyes filled with lust.

I pulled her up and laid her on the bed so we can do it face to face. Because I didn't just want to fuck Melissa, I wanted to make love to her. I don't know if I'll ever have the chance to do this again so I wanted to take my time, but I realized in that moment I forgot to bring a condom.

"Um, I would love to, I just forgot a condom" I said sheepishly

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill." She told me, before giving me a quick kiss.

I knew she was single so I assumed it was for medical reasons, but I didn't care what the reason was, I was going to have the best night of my life with the best woman around. We moved so she had her head lying on the pillows for comfort and I lifted her beautiful, slender legs, lining my cock up with her aching pussy.

"Do it, fuck me, or make love to me, I don't care, just do it." She told me, like a true seductress.

With that order, I slowly eased myself into her, I would occasionally sneak glances at her face, to make sure I wasn't hurting her. Luckily she was enjoying it as she was moaning and swearing under her breath. She felt amazing as I slid inside her warm entrance, feeling it gripping me and welcoming me. I continued to ease my way in, sometimes slowing down if she looked like she was in pain. Eventually I gave her every inch of me and I stayed there for a bit.

I looked to her eyes, and was met with a gorgeous white smile and even better looking eyes, but she did not say anything, for all it took was a simple nod, and I knew what to do. I begun to pull out, slowly, allowing her body to remember my member. Before I could fully pull out, I slid back in. My thrust were long and slow, I didn't want this to start like I was some horny teen having sex for the first time.

Eventually I pick up a smooth rhythm. I start thrusting with a little bit of speed, going deep inside her then pulling out and going back in quickly after. Moans of pleasure escaping both of our mouths, so we kiss to silence ourselves and to show our passion. The sound of slapping skin can not be covered so we don't worry about it, yet it still made the scene hotter than what it already is.

She eventually pushes me away and readjust herself, getting on her hands and knees with her ass rubbing my dick. She moves her ass up and down, never letting me slide inside her, just teasing me.

"You know what to do, so fuck me!" She said to me, looking over her shoulder.

I immediately grab hold of her bare ass, and penetrate her once again. Once again I am welcomed by an amazing feeling. Since we are doing it doggy style, I do not take my sweet time, I start thrusting with more speed than before, grabbing her hips to hold myself up while also pulling her back into me when I need to. This proves to be a better position when she starts screaming. But when she does, she puts her face into her pillow, yet I can still hear it which only inspires me to keep it up.

Occasionally I would slow down a bit, as to not blow my load, and to appreciate the fine ass that Melissa has. Some guys like big asses, but I personally love a girl who's got a firm ass, and I'm sure her workouts for the show made it that way. Since I had access to it, I would spank her at times. Sometimes they would be light and more of a teaser, while other times I would use some strength and make her yelp. She had the cutest yelp I couldn't help myself. So I may have spanked her hard most of the time, but she loved it.

"Fuck me David, god I needed this so badly! Please keep fucking me!" She yelled, and who am I to refuse a lady?

I was starting to get close but she once again pushed me away, then grabbed me and pushed me onto my back so I have my head on the pillow. She then throws one leg over me and mounts me. She takes control so she immediately starts riding me fast. I get the best sight in the house as I watch her perfect tits bounce, I massage them as she rides me, giving her even more pleasure.

I decided to do something I've always wanted to do, so I grabbed her hands and held them as she rode me. I don't know if it was the fact that we've been fucking for what seemed like an hour but I could see red race to her cheeks, and a goofy smile appearing before she started to moan and talk. She leaned down to kiss me, as she started riding me faster and harder. I wrapped her in a hug and then used the energy I've got back to finish both of us.

"Fuck David I'm gonna cum, don't stop!"

"I'm gonna cum too, I'm gonna fill your pussy soon!"

Soon I felt myself cum, my cock letting loose inside her wonderful pussy. At the same time, she screamed in my ear and I could tell she was cumming. We both were panting and very tired as my dick slowly slipped out of her. Once we both recovered from our orgasm, we looked at each other, and smiled. I gave her a quick peck which she followed up with a deep kiss. Not one of just passion, but of love too.

She slid off my body, to move into a more comfortable position next to me. Her head laying on my chest, the ideal position for lovers after sex. I kissed the top of her hair, noticing it smelled like strawberries. We laid there, smiles of absolute bliss across our faces, as I wondered what was going to happen to us when she left. I knew that she was single, and has been for a few years, but what was I to her?

As if she read my mind, she lifted her head and looked at me. "Hey I know I may be going a little too fast, but do you think we can do this again, like as boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asked, in a soft and angelic tone

My heart jumped for joy once again, and I was elated, because I was the luckiest man in the world.

"Yeah, I would love that." I replied, as I kissed her and we drifted off to sleep, holding each other as new lovers.