Meeting Mia and Elliott

Story Info
An evening with Mia and Elliott turns into something unexpected.
6k words
4.69
13.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and I were childhood sweethearts who went on to marry in our early twenties, and that's coming up on fifteen years ago. We were each other's first and only lovers and, I suppose like almost everyone, we sometimes wondered what we might have missed. In fact we have sometimes considered the possibility of swinging, if only to find out what another partner would feel like, but we had never actively done anything about it and I suppose the idea would have remained as an unexplored option if it hadn't been for something that happened quite recently. One evening we were entertaining a couple of new business associates and things got a little out of hand. To be honest we'd all had a bit to drink and that may have helped loosen our inhibitions, but I don't think any of us expected the evening to go the way it did.

We were all relaxing on the two long sofas that make up the seating area in our lounge. They're set at right angles and Linda and I sat beside each other but slightly apart on one while Elliott and Mia similarly occupied the other. As I've said we'd been drinking a bit and so the conversation began to get a little risqué and we'd even started swapping bawdy tales. We were lounging around rather more than usual, perhaps as a result of the wine, and this was particularly true of Linda, who was slouching down in her seat with her dress rucked up to show a good length of well shaped thigh and her knees not quite as close together as decorum would have liked. It didn't matter to me and, to be honest, I hadn't much noticed, but Mia had and she must have felt that, as a woman, she needed to warn Linda what she was revealing.

'Linda.' She said suddenly. 'I think you might be showing a little more than you intend to.'

'Yep, and they're all white and lacy.' Elliott chuckled, telling everyone exactly what he could see from the other sofa

'Humph.' Linda snorted, remaining in exactly the same position. 'If you can see that much it's a bit too late to try and hide, isn't it?'

'Well, I haven't got a really first-class view.' Elliott complained with a grin.

'Then you'd better take a good look.' Linda opened her legs wide to let him look right up her skirt.

'Okay, I will.' He retorted, climbing from his seat to drop onto his knees right in front of her and stare directly at my Linda's panty covered crotch.

Up to that point I hadn't been too concerned, it was after all just harmless flirty banter, but now I found I was holding my breath, wondering what would happen next. I should have been angry, but I wasn't, I was excited instead. I looked across at Elliott's wife to see how she was reacting, only to see reflected the same bright eyed excitement that I was feeling. It seemed that both of us were wondering how far we should let things go, and how far the others were prepared to take them - if we let them. Even so, I was still thinking that I ought to protest, if only for appearances sake, but then another glance across at Mia was met with an eager smile, and I decided to let things run a little longer.

'Now, are you sure you can see enough?' Linda asked.

'Not quite.' Elliott reached forward and pushed Linda's skirt right up out of the way.

She looked down quizzically but made no attempt to cover herself.

'Now I can.' He assured her with a smile, resting his hands on her thighs.

To my surprise I could feel my cock growing inside my slacks. The flirtatious behaviour between the pair was turning me on. I knew it shouldn't be, and in normal sober circumstances it probably wouldn't, but right just then it was. I glanced quickly across at Mia. She was watching them intently, without any sign whatever of anger or jealousy on her part either.

'Well, so long as you're happy.' Linda told him, still making no attempt to remove his hands or to cover up. It was almost as if she was challenging him.

Time seemed to stand still as we all just watched each other with bated breath. Linda stared down at Elliott, who gazed straight at the outline of her shaved pussy that I knew would be showing through the lace of her panties. As for Mia and myself, we just watched and waited, keyed up with anticipation. For maybe half a minute nothing happened and it looked as though Elliott's nerve had reached its limit, but then he slowly and gently slid his hands along Linda's thighs until his thumbs rested on her mound.

There was another thirty second pause, probably while Elliott waited to see if anyone was going to object, and then he began stroking Linda's pussy through her panties, his thumbs lightly travelling up and down the sides of her cotton covered labia. Right up until that moment it seemed Linda had not wondered about my reactions, perhaps remembering our earlier discussions, but now she turned to look at me with a nervously questioning look on her face.

I didn't say anything, I just smiled back at her and nodded, knowing what she meant and being too turned on by what I was witnessing to object or even to speak. She smiled back and reached across to hold my hand, giving it tiny affectionate squeeze, and then she simply closed her eyes and let her head rest back against the seat, clearly giving Elliott carte-blanche to continue.

I sat forward a little to get a better view of Elliott's thumbs stroking my wife, but then I caught sight of Mia moving as if to stand up. I looked quickly across at her, for a horrible moment thinking that maybe she'd seen enough and was going to put a stop to it and hoping she wasn't, but in fact she just moved along the sofa to the near end where she could see things better. None of us, it seemed, wanted to stop what was happening.

A moment or so later while I was still taking in Mia's surprised excitement, Linda gave an eager little gasp and clutched my hand just a bit harder. I looked back and gasped myself with the exciting realisation that Elliott's thumbs had worked their way under her panties and that he was now actually stroking my wife's pussy. It was an incredibly erotic thing to see his thumbs moving beneath her panties and my cock was just about trying to burst its way through my fly. I could see where this was headed, unless one or the other of them chickened out, and bluntly I couldn't wait.

Linda's pushed up skirt had soon worked its way down again and was getting in Elliott's way, and this seemed to give him the excuse he needed to take things further. He found the little zip at the side and undid it, then hooked his fingers over the waistband and began to pull on it, hinting to Linda that he wanted her to let him take her skirt off altogether. She understood and lifted her hips to help before giving that same eager little gasp again as she realised he had deliberately hooked her panties as well and was pulling everything down. He worked them over her feet and then looked at her, sprawled on the sofa naked from the waist down. Not yet satisfied Elliott took hold of Linda's top and pushed it up out of his way and over her bra, leaving it rolled up under her chin. She opened her eyes briefly and looked down at herself, smiling quietly at the sight of her nearly naked form, and then she shrugged, took hold of her top, leaned forward just enough and pulled it over her shoulders before reaching behind to unhook her bra and shake it free. She looked around, wondering perhaps what everyone else thought of her nakedness, then opened her legs once more and relaxed back onto the sofa, waiting submissively for whatever Elliott had in mind.

It had all been a bit sudden and unexpected and I admitted to myself as I watched that I'd been carried along with the flow, but I was as turned on as hell and neither woman seemed to mind and so I too waited for what he would do next. What he did do wasn't quite what I expected. I'd thought he would simply take out his cock and fuck her, and I suppose that's what I wanted to see, but instead he put his hands on her knees to keep her legs apart and then, after a minute or so gazing hungrily at her smooth pussy he leaned over and briefly kissed her there. Linda jerked slightly at the contact but then just moaned softly with pleasure. He repeated his action twice more, leaning forward to plant a firm kiss right on her pussy before drawing back. But the next time he didn't pull back, he went down on her properly, running the flat of his tongue all the way up and down her slit.

I watched fascinated as another man licked my wife's pussy, my heart pounding from knowing that he was tasting what I had tasted and loved so many times. His tongue probed her entrance and brushed lightly over her clit, making her grip my hand more tightly and give a short sharp little pleasure noise each time.

'That looks lovely.'

Mia's voice came without warning, the first time any of us had spoken since the whole thing had started. I looked across at her and nodded my agreement as she caught my eye, but the others were too busy to acknowledge her, even if they had heard. She was very plainly getting turned on by what her husband was doing with my wife and I couldn't help but begin to wonder if I might get the chance to do the same thing with her. I tried to think of some way of asking her without being too up-front, but before I could say anything she had looked away and the moment had gone.

Meanwhile Elliott was concentrating on Linda's clit, relentlessly flicking it with the tip of his tongue, sometimes rapidly, sometimes more slowly, or harder or more gently, it didn't matter, every lick made her gasp. Soon the gasps turned to the soft whimpering exhalations that I knew so well and I knew things were happening for her. He seemed to understand how close she was because his tongue looked to be going even faster, lapping harder at her clit, making her whimpers louder and causing her to grip my hand harder so that her nails were digging into my palm. Strangely the pain only served to turn me on even more because I knew that she was on the verge of coming on Elliott's tongue.

If you have never had the chance to watch your wife orgasm with someone else, then you've never lived. When you make love to your partner you are too wrapped up in it yourself to notice the fantastic expressions that flit across her face, the bitten lips, screwed up eyes, corded neck muscles, or to properly hear the wonderful sounds of ecstasy she makes. I had the chance to experience all of that for the first time when Elliott brought my wife off with his tongue, and I absolutely loved every second of it.

After an orgasm, especially one as strong as she had then, Linda tends to want to relax for a while, if only to get her breath back, but it appeared that Elliott was having none of that. He sat back on his haunches and his hand went to his waist, and then I heard the little jingle of his belt being undone. It was going to happen, it really was. My cock seem to swell even further at the very thought that I might see someone else fuck my wife.

He stood quickly to push his jeans and shorts down below his knees and then hauled his sweatshirt over his head to leave him almost naked. It was no surprise that he had a monster hard on, a long purple headed erection that stood straight out in front of him as he knelt again in front of Linda. She had allowed her knees to come together again, but he just thrust them wide apart in his excitement and shuffled into place between them. Her eyes shot open in surprise for a moment, but when she understood what he was doing and saw his hard cock pointing at her she seemed to just surrender to what he wanted, moving forward on the seat so that her pussy was over the edge and then closed her eyes once more and leaned back, resting her head on the back of the sofa.

Elliott moved into place, holding his cock out so that it just pushed against her pussy. Once more her breath came in an excited little gasp, a gasp that turned into a quiet moan as he rubbed the head of his cock against her, nudging it between her pussy lips and guiding it up and down the length of her slit. I sat forward a little more, turning slightly to get a better view, wanting to see his cock slide inside my wife. I saw his eyes flick sideways, taking in my movement, but he took no other notice of my presence and carried on sliding the tip of his cock up and down Linda's pussy, just maybe pressing in slightly as he reached her entrance, it was hard to tell. Her breathing was getting faster as she waited for Elliott to enter her, and I could feel my own arousal becoming more intense too.

Soon I could see that he really had started pushing just a little way into her each time his cock found her vagina, but he was teasing, pressing the head of his cock into her and then pulling back to rub it up and down her slit. I watched, fascinated, almost holding my breath as I waited for the moment when he would enter her properly, when the full length of his cock would go into my wife's pussy. I looked over at Mia, but she was staring at her husband's cock, waiting for that moment of full penetration just as I was. All the time Linda just lay back passively, eyes closed, mouth partly open, and let him do as he wanted.

We had to wait a bit longer, watching him taunt Linda with his cock, pushing it a little way inside her and then pull it right out again, sliding it along her pussy until it rubbed against her clit, and then pushing it back inside. Each time he went just slightly deeper and each time Linda's fingers squeezed my hand as if she was hoping that this was the time he would penetrate her completely, but not yet.

I was fascinated and totally turned on, needing to see my wife being fucked by another man but needing some kind of relief myself as well. I kept glancing across at Mia, wondering, hoping even, that she would let me take her just as her husband was taking my wife. This wasn't a prearranged swap, so perhaps she wouldn't, but I kept trying to catch her eye anyway. In the end she took her eyes from what was happening as if she sensed my attention and looked up at me, her face breaking into a big excited smile. I pointed to her and then to myself, the inquiring look on my face making my meaning clear. She nodded enthusiastically, her smile even broader, then looked meaningfully at Elliott and Linda and mouthed the word 'after' to me. I grinned happily and nodded, turning my attention back to our spouses, knowing that my turn would soon come.

It seemed that it would be soon too, for at that moment Elliott appeared to have had enough of teasing. He abruptly shifted his grip to Linda's hips and thrust his cock all the way into her; his curly nest pressing right up against her shaven pubes as the whole length of his cock went inside her. She gasped as he went in and then just moaned her pleasure quietly as he finally began to fuck her properly.

When Linda and I had spoken so long ago about swapping I don't think either of us had realised the strange excitement that would come from seeing our partner with someone else and listening to them groaning and gasping with pleasure. It is so damned arousing to see them enjoying each other with your agreement and collusion, knowing that you wanted them to do it and knowing that they wanted you to see. I know that my heart was hammering from the thrill of watching Elliott's cock slide in and out of Linda, its shaft glistening with her wetness, and I could see that Mia felt the same; she was instinctively licking her lips and already breathing heavily. As for Linda, she just held my hand tight for reassurance, rested her head back and kept her eyes closed, her soft noises showing how much she liked it. I hoped she would enjoy the sight of Mia with me as much when our turn came, and I was sure she would.

But right then she was enjoying what Elliott was doing to her. He began fucking her with long slow strokes, thrusting himself hard into her and then withdrawing almost all the way out, just the head of his shiny wet cock staying inside her before he pushed right up her again. But then, as he became more and more aroused he began to speed up, and so he daren't pull out quite so far and his thrusts became shorter, harder and faster, until he was almost stabbing her pussy with his cock, making her grunt and gasp each time. It wasn't long before his hard quick thrusts turned her gasps into the little breathless moans that I knew so well.

'Don't stop!'

They were the first words she had uttered since Elliott had removed her panties what seemed hours ago. They were totally unnecessary too, for it was clear that Elliott had no intention of stopping, in fact I don't think he could have done if he had wanted. He had taken his time starting, but now he was fucking Linda as hard as he could, neither of them taking any notice of our partners watching them other than Linda still gripping tightly onto my hand. Linda's whimpers became louder and more pronounced until suddenly she gripped my hand so hard it hurt again, and then she went rigid, whimpers becoming harsh little grunts as she came for a second time. Just like before I couldn't take my eyes from her face as she climaxed, I simply couldn't get over how erotic it is to see my wife orgasm with someone else.

Her climax over, Linda slumped back against the sofa, her eyes still closed and panting for breath as she recovered. But Elliott wasn't finished, he hadn't come yet but his need was getting urgent. He shifted his hands from her hips to her thighs, pushing them wider as he leaned slightly back to drive himself into her even harder. She was being rocked by his thrusts like a rag doll and I saw her breasts swaying back and forth as he plunged into her.

'Are you going to come inside me?' Linda's question was sudden and hoarse.

'Do you want me to?' He asked huskily.

'Yes.' She told him. 'I do.'

'So do I.' I whispered loudly, surprised at myself.

He said nothing; he was getting too close now. His hips were quivering as they swung back and forth ever faster, plunging his cock quick and hard into Linda like a shiny piston, and I was just waiting for that moment when he would come. I looked at my wife's face, she had her eyes still closed and her lips still slightly parted, and just for a moment I had the urge to lean over and kiss her, but I didn't really want to interrupt them.

Maybe it was as well that I didn't, for at that moment Elliott climaxed. He made a strange rumble at the back of his throat and rammed himself hard into her, burying himself in her and staying there still growling harshly, his hips jerking spasmodically as he shot his cum deep into her. She gasped and squeezed my hand, finally opening her eyes to look at me, and smiling blissfully as she was flooded with another man's cum. I smiled back, strangely content that she was experiencing what we had talked about. Soon it would be my turn.

His climax over, Elliott bent over Linda with his head hanging, still inside her but now supporting his weight on his hands to either side of her and gasping for breath. For a minute or two he stayed like that, but then he leaned back, allowing his shrinking cock to slip from her pussy, and looked around him as if unsure for the moment where he was.

'Christ!' He exclaimed breathlessly. 'That was so good.'

He clambered unsteadily to his feet and lurched over to the second sofa, almost tripping over because of his jeans still around his ankles, and collapsed into his seat next to Mia. Linda watched him go and smiled, her legs still wide open and her pussy glistening wet with their combined fluids.

'Good?' I asked her quietly, gazing at the cum leaking from her entrance. I never thought I'd see that, but I'm so glad now that I have.

'Fabulous.' She smiled and nodded, then she looked around at where Mia was unfastening her blouse and before asking me. 'Are you two going to...?' She let her words trail away, but both Mia and I knew what she meant.

12