Meeting Mistress Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The poppers on my bodysuit were then undone, exposing my hole and caged cock to her. She rubbed lube onto my hole and lots of it before applying a similar amount to her cock. 'Now, you see, I wanted to rail you straight away and give you my big cock, but now I'm going to have to spend some time getting you used to it.' She started to rub the head of the cock up and down the entrance to my ass. One of her hands, holding onto the bar and keeping my legs in the air. 'Do you realise how much harder I'm going to fuck you now though?'

With no further warning, she pushed the head of her cock against my ass and opened me up until the head popped in. I moaned, not from pain, but relief of having something back inside me yet again. It felt like forever as Mistress continued to push herself inside me. She went inch by inch, giving me time to get used to my ass stretching around her dick before continuing. I think she got her fun from taunting me whilst she was doing it. Telling me I was pathetic, a proper sissy because my cock was leaking as she fucked me. How even if she'd let me, I probably couldn't make her cum. And she was probably right.

As soon as her cock was fully inside me, she withdrew it and did the same thing again. And then again. And again. Until eventually she was sliding in and out of my ass with little to no resistance and I was moaning from the pure joy. The new dick was pushing against my prostate a lot more than the first one which only increased the amount of precum escaping my dick.

'I think you're ready for a proper fucking now aren't you,' she laughed. 'Look at your tiny dick. I suggest you hold on to the bar.'

I took hold of the bar and she placed both her hands on the bottom of my ass and started to fuck me. With each thrust she got quicker and harder until I was just a whimpering mess beneath her. The cage was forcing me to focus on the pleasure in my ass seen as though I just couldn't reach out and start to play with myself. But it felt like I could explode at any moment.

'Fuck me Mistress, fuck me,' I screamed as the noises of her thighs slapping against my ass started to vibrate around the room. Her tits were bouncing all over the place in her bra and I looked her in the eyes, tried to say something but all that came out of my mouth were moans of pleasure. Then she slowed to a stop which gave me time to catch my breath.

'I think I can take this off now,' she rattled the bar between my legs. 'You've learned how to take my dick much quicker than expected.' She unlocked the locks around my ankles, and it felt good to be able to change the position of my legs for the first time in a while. 'But now is where the fun starts,' she held her hand out which I took, and she walked me over to the floor to ceiling window in her room.

She pushed me so my face was almost pressed into the glass and stepped behind me. 'All these people can watch you get fucked now,' she whispered into my ear. Her cock rubbed up against my ass before she pushed it deep inside me again. I let out a moan which started steaming up the window in front of me. Something about this position was different, the feeling inside me was different. She was smaller than me, so I was kind of crouching, so she was able to fuck me. The feeling was still immense pleasure, I reached for my dick, forgetting that it was locked away which Mistress noticed and laughed.

A group of female joggers, it looked like there might have been four of them went running past and then stopped within view of the window. They looked out over the small stream and bushes opposite the block of apartments and started stretching. 'Look at all those pretty ladies down there,' she teased me. 'I bet you wish you could fuck them don't you.'

I moaned a response, but even I'm not sure what I was trying to say. I wondered about what would happen if one of them turned, saw me getting fucked and then pointed it out to the rest of them, but maybe they should see me for what I am? Would I care if they saw me? Likelihood was that I'd never see them again anyway.

'Actually,' Mistress brought me back into the room. 'Do you wish you were them now? Long hair, tight leggings showing off your booty, little sports bra covering your little titties. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?'

'Yes Mistress,' I moaned. 'I want you to make me look like them.'

Her stamina was incredible, she never seemed out of breath even when she was talking to me. 'First we need to make you cum like a woman, don't we?'

'Yes, please Mistress, I need to cum.' She laughed at my response before letting her cock fall out of my ass and dragging me back over to the bed. Before she pushed me down onto the bed, she grabbed her wand vibrator and turned it on before placing it on the bed. She then forced me onto the bed, my cock landed directly on top of the vibrator. I felt her weight on top of me before she pushed her cock inside me again, only this time it felt tighter in this position.

'If you're going to cum, tell me,' she said as she spanked my ass and began to thrust.

I grabbed a hold of the sheets in front of me as she fucked me. When she thrust herself inside me, I could feel my body moving forwards on the bed, the cage rubbing up and down against the vibrator trapped underneath my body. I could already feel my body started to edge towards an orgasm. I was frustrated that I just couldn't grab my own cock, jerk myself off and cum all over her bed.

'I think I might cum soon Mistress, but it's hard to tell,' I tried to tell her, but it was muffled with my head being buried into the bed.

She quickly adjusted our position, pulled me up from the bed and started to fuck me doggystyle. She grabbed the vibrator from the bed and held it against my cock as she fucked me. I arched my back like a good sissy and let her pound my ass while she drove me closer and closer to an orgasm. The intensity of the vibrator against my cage had me leaking, but I could feel that it was building to something more.

I lifted my head from the bed, 'I'm going to cum Mistress, I'm going to cum,' I moaned.

'Cum for me sissy, cum like a woman,' she pressed the vibrator more firmly against me.

'Arghhh fuck,' I moaned as I felt cum starting to shoot out of the tip of my dick, leaking out of the cage and down onto the bed. She held the vibrator against me until my dick finally stopped leaking and there was a pool of cum beneath me. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

Mistress pulled her dick out of my ass, and I collapsed onto the bed and into the pool of cum. I stayed there whilst I recovered until Mistress came back into the room, 'I have a confession to make,' she said sheepishly.

'What?' I asked, confused.

'I lied when I said I wasn't recording, I recorded the whole thing. Our first video did really well on my page, and I wanted to go bigger and better. I hope you don't mind.'

'Of course not,' I told her. 'Use it, I'd love to see it myself when it's edited. It felt a lot more real not knowing you were filming. I loved it.'

I got up from the bed, showered and was looking to get dressed when I remembered the cage. 'Have you go the key?' I asked her.

'Yes,' she said, not moving from her bed.

'Can I have it?' I laughed thinking it was a joke.

'Nope,' she said with a smile. 'You'll have to come back next week if you want unlocking.'

I didn't argue, I wasn't angry. I just got dressed and when I was leaving, I thought to myself, 'is this my life now?'