Meeting Mrs Wilson Ch. 01

Story Info
Educational visit to Mrs Wilson, all did not begin/end well!
1.2k words
4.4
7.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Mrs. Wilson - slave girl sara

An almost all true of an account when i was sent out by Don Brown.

Circa February 2019

I was just clearing the breakfast plates and for some reason Daisy was in the lounge over Sir's knee, so she was not helping me.

I got my lunch ready and a bottle of water and was ready to leave for work.

"sara, you will be staying at Mrs. Wilson's for a few nights tomorrow after work, I feel a strict lady will give you another insight of how a slave's needs are provided. No need to take a bag I'll drop one off at her house for you this morning."

"Thank you Sir. Sir, I do not know where she lives?" Daisy`s bottom was quite a sight.

"Get off the train a stop earlier than normal and you will see she will be waiting, best behaviour. If I get it reported to me you have not been well behaved then it will be the weekend down the corridor for you."

Down the stairs, along the corridor the last door on the left is into Sirs dungeon where no one ever, wants to be invited.

"Oh I will Sir, I promise."

I kissed his cheek and bent over to kiss Daisy as she was still over his knee.

Her bottom was just turning crimson.

Sir continued spanking and daisy continued "ouching."

As usual I was 35 minutes early for work so made a coffee in our canteen. Most of the girls were early birds like me, I think it was more to do with train times than the love of the job. Alessia Maythorpe came in and burst into tears so her best friend, Jean, cuddled her.

Alessia was interrogated, "I missed my last train home so took a taxi, which took an extra 20 minutes, and cost me £18, and I did not want to wake mum and dad by ringing, big mistake.

He met me in our hallway. I had to strip naked and he belted me all over, and I mean ALL over."

"Let's see Alessia."

She pulled her top off and dropped her trousers. She was absolutely covered in belt marks. "Did he hit your tits and pussy too?" She removed her bra and lowered her knickers. She has a gorgeous body, she is 21, maybe 32B but a lot firmer tits than me, maybe not quite as full though.

A runway strip, up from her hood towards her naval, jet black.

Her dad did a job on her alright, most of her tits and nipples bright red and between her legs, the bit we could see anyway. We all gasped, "That's not all." she turned around and her bottom was scarlet, "He gave me a belting at breakfast in front of everyone, even my kid brother and sister and her sleepover buddy, to make sure I remembered to go straight home from work, for a month plus a bed time spanking for 3 days." She burst into tears again.

It was quarter to 9, I waited 5 minutes, "Jean, help Alessia and straight up to your desks please ASAP, come on the rest of you."

As I was now a supervisor they all did as I asked without question and Alessia and Jean were just a minute late..

I gained their respect when two of them made a right mistake, maybe even sackable it was so big and cost the company money, a small mount but it could have quite easily have been 000s

I went into the manager, told him what I had found and asked if I could take their punishment as I should have noticed.

He reluctantly agreed and I spent an hour after home time either over his knee for a spanking and corner time then his ruler, oouucch.

If like me you thought being spanked with a ruler was a soft option, you should see the marks and a day later the bruising, not to mention the pain when being administered.

The way the rest found out I had taken their punishment was Janice's mum was one of the after-work office cleaners and came in while I was being spanked with the ruler.

She told Janice and they were bright enough to put 2 and 2 together.

I had to text Sir to say I would be late, and my manager also rang him after I had left, unbeknown to me.

When I arrived home he said nothing, I went and showered, remember I am not allowed clothes between evening shower and morning one, only my silk dressing gown if I had earned it, I left it off and went down for dinner.

"Sir, I got into bother today and my manager kept me after work to spank me," I spun round and semi bent over.

"Is that your first encounter with a ruler sara, look how it's bruising Daisy?"

"Oh yes, ouch."

"Should I go over the counter Sir?"

He walked towards me, I thought I was going to get a face slapping, he hugged me and gently rubbed my bottom.

"I know all about it sara, go pop your dressing gown on, no extras tonight, and good girl."

He explained that honesty was right up the list of being a good sub, he cuddled me and I cried my eyes out.

Next day I went to our manager with the morning's results and mentioned about Alessia, he was very sympathetic, and I noticed in the afternoon he had her in his office for half an hour or so. She said at coffee break how good he was and how he had hugged her and how she wept a little more.

Home time, I got off the train a stop later than normal and could not see Mrs. Wilson so I sat on a station bench and waited for her. My phone rang, it was Sir. "Oh fuck, sorry Sir, yes Sir, no Sir, oh Sir." He rang off.

I had not heard him right the day before, too busy staring at the naked Daisy and her crimson bottom. I should have got off at the stop before mine, not the stop after.

Sir had also said I would live to regret my carelessness.

Ten Minutes later Mrs. Wilson arrived in her car, I walked towards her as she got out.

She was dressed like everyone's favourite aunt. Maybe 40, smartly dressed and a loving smile. "I am so sorry Mrs. Wilson, I have no excuses at all, am I in big trouble?"

She nodded.

"Am I to be spanked?"

"At the very least sara, at the very least, into the car."

Time to wise up, "Yes Ma'am."

We practically drove past my house, up Leeds Road and then right onto the new housing estate.

Mrs. Wilson lived right at the end adjoining the wood.

She lifted the boot lid and I took out my bag then followed her inside.

She stopped in the hall and turned to face me.

"Your stay has not started well has it sara?"

"No Ma'am, sorry."

"And what would you suggest we do about that?"

"I need a punishment Ma'am."

"And were you in my position, what punishment would you think fit?"

"Please Ma'am I am the slave of Sir Don and do not have any opinions of my own, I did wrong but don't know what else to say."

She could see I was upset and turned, "Naughty little girls are dealt with severely in this house, follow me to your room."