Meeting My Friend's Big Cock

Story Info
A small guy convinces his friend to show his huge dick.
6k words
4.61
25k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thanks so much for reading. This story is obsessed with cock and has strong small penis humiliation/big cock worship themes. Even though the action is very gay, it's filed under Fetish because I think the sph themes are the most relevant. There's also some marijuana use. All that might not be for everyone, so I just wanted to make it clear up front. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think.

Doug tried to gulp. He tried to scare up some saliva to lubricate his suddenly parched throat, but came up empty. Searching for another way to steady himself, he took a deep breath, then knocked on the door.

There was no response. Doug felt both relieved and disappointed. He also felt a little silly, standing shirtless in the hallway wearing his wet bathing suit. His bare feet squelched against the wood floor. If this was his own house he would have been much more careful about drying off before tromping around inside, but it was just an Airbnb. Even though he was generally a conscientious guy, there was no doubt that standards dropped on vacation.

Doug wasn't sure what to do. Part of him wanted to take the lack of a response as a sign to forget this crazy idea. But another part, the part fueled by the three beers he pounded in the pool, knew this opportunity was too good to pass up. He had to make the most of it.

The door that he stood before led to one of the six bedrooms in the rental the friend group had splurged on. There were 10 people on the trip in all, and his bedroom, the one with two twin beds he was sharing with his buddy Ross, was downstairs. Since Cody was here with his girlfriend Vanessa, they'd finagled one of the master bedrooms on the second floor. Theirs even had its own private bathroom.

Everyone besides Doug and Cody had just left for town on a resupply mission. It was at least a 20-minute drive to the nearest store, and they were planning on making a few stops, so they weren't due back for an hour or more. Doug had initially intended to join on the excursion, but when he heard Cody say he was going to hang back to shower and relax, Doug quickly pivoted his plans.

Nobody minded - Doug was really more of a plus-one on the trip rather than a core member of the group. He and Ross were friends from high school, and most of the rest of the group was made up of Ross's friends from college. Doug had met most of them over the years and was even pretty friendly with a few of them, and he felt lucky to join them for this scenic - and swanky - trip, even if he was something of an outsider.

But if he was an outsider, so was Cody. Vanessa was a big part of the college squad, but she and Cody had only been dating a few months. This was his big introduction to the group, and Cody's easy confidence and charisma had earned him such immediate and full-throated acceptance that it made Doug a little jealous. In truth, Doug was jealous of him for more reasons than that.

Doug was about to take his first step back toward the stairs when the door finally opened. Cody was tousling his damp hair with a towel. He was shirtless too, with beads of water glistening here and there on his slender but muscular frame. He was wearing a pair of thin gym shorts, and from what he hoped was an imperceptible glance, Doug didn't think Cody was wearing boxers.

"Hey, what's up man?" Cody said. As befitted his easy-going personality, he didn't seem surprised or confused to find Doug there. "I was in the shower and I thought I heard someone knocking. Took me a sec to yank some shorts on."

"Erm - sorry Cody, I forgot you were in the shower. I can let you get dressed," Doug stammered, turning as if to leave.

"Oh no worries dude," Cody said. He finished drying his thick mop of sandy brown hair and tossed the towel back toward the bathroom. "Come on in. I was just thinking about lighting up this bad boy."

He pushed the door fully open and beckoned Doug to follow. Cody moved to the dresser, where he picked up a fat, cone-shaped joint. Doug knew a dispensary pre-roll when he saw one and the idea of lighting up seemed like an appealing distraction, so he went inside, shutting the door behind him.

It was definitely a master bedroom. The bed was a king, with the sheets all scrumpled up at the foot. On the wall above the bed there was a massive framed photo of a serene woodland scene - probably from the area surrounding the Airbnb, Doug reasoned, since it was a well-known luxury vacation spot. There was the requisite giant flatscreen across from the bed, and the far wall was almost floor-to-ceiling windows with an incredible view of the woods. Cody popped down into an easy chair close to an open window and started applying the lighter to the business end of the doobie. There was nowhere else to sit besides the bed, and Doug didn't want to do that with his damp bathing suit, so after standing awkwardly for a moment, he sat down on the floor near Cody's chair.

Like Doug, Cody was evidently a veteran joint-smoker. He immediately had a fat red cherry going, and he exhaled an impressive cloud of off-white smoke. He took another pull before passing the joint to Doug, who took his own rip. They sat quietly for a moment, listening to the nature sounds coming in through the window. Doug felt the comforting weighted-blanket feeling of being high creep over his body and smiled sedately as he passed the joint back to Cody.

"This is good shit, man," Doug said.

"I know, isn't it?" Cody said, inhaling and settling back against the chair and closing his eyes. He exhaled in the general direction of the window. "I brought five or six of these. I hope they last the week."

This was already so chill and relaxing that Doug had half a mind to forget his original reason for knocking and just hang out. But then he noticed the way Cody was sitting. With his feet on the ottoman and his knees up in the air, the ends of his gym shorts had slid down towards his lap. From Doug's vantage point, he could see straight down Cody's thighs, where a thick, circumcised cock head was peeking out from within the mesh folds. It was mesmerizing to Doug, like catching a glimpse of an exotic animal prowling through the underbrush of a foreign jungle.

Cody, his eyes still closed, wordlessly passed Doug the joint. Doug sucked on it thoughtfully. He was already very high, and he couldn't wrench his eyes away from Cody's penis. Even from the little portion of it he could see, it was just so big. It entranced him.

Without any hint of self-consciousness, Doug said in muted awe, "You have such a big fucking dick, man."

Cody opened his eyes and looked down at Doug in confusion. Then, following Doug's stoned gaze, he realized what was going on and embarrassedly yanked his shorts down, hiding the beautiful specimen.

"Shit, sorry man," he said, bringing his thighs together. "Didn't mean to flash you there."

"No," Doug said quickly. "That's actually why I came up here."

Cody took the offered joint but didn't hit it right away. "What?"

Doug looked up at him with red, squinting eyes. This weed was strong. He was so high that he didn't feel any qualms about being completely blunt and honest. "I saw you before in your bathing suit. You know, your bulge."

Cody had gotten everybody's attention - and heckles from some of the guys - for his bright red Speedo. It didn't leave much to the imagination, and Doug had been captivated by the prominence of Cody's bulge.

"My bulge?" Cody was obviously high too and had no idea where Doug was coming from with all of this.

"Yeah man," Doug said. "It was so fucking big. I felt like I kinda had to see it."

Cody hit the joint again and offered it to Doug, who waved him off, so he stubbed it out in the lid of a nearby empty beer can.

"I didn't know you were gay," Cody said. He didn't mean it judgmentally - it was just matter-of-fact.

Doug chuckled. "That's the thing; I'm not even gay. I like girls. I'm just -" It took his high brain a few moments to decide on the right words to express himself. "I'm just pretty small, and I'm kind of obsessed with guys who are big."

Doug was shocked to hear the words coming out of his mouth. To all outward appearances, he was just your average straight-laced hetero white dude. His fascination with big penises - not to mention his embarrassment about his own small pecker - was his mostly closely guarded secret, and he had never told a soul about it. But being in such close proximity to a confirmed horse-hung guy was so exciting. And besides, there was no turning back now.

"You're... small?" Cody asked, uncertain.

"Yeah, my dick is only about three and a half inches hard. How big are you?"

Understanding was starting to slowly dawn on Cody. He wasn't about to pretend he hadn't measured it before. He looked Doug right in his half-lidded eyes. "Nine inches."

"Oh my god," Doug said, sounding legitimately awestruck. Cody's dick was three times as long as his own and had to be several magnitudes thicker. The realization made Doug feel incredibly submissive, and his penis started to harden in his bathing suit. He glanced at the messy sheets strewn all over the bed. Had Cody fucked Vanessa in there with his enormous cock last night? Vanessa was a gorgeous slender brunette with amazing perky breasts and a tight, smooth ass she had no trouble showing off in her own skimpy swimming attire. The thought of the two of them together - Doug had half a mind to stick his nose in the sheets and take a big whiff.

He looked back at Cody, who had relaxed his posture, letting his legs flop open again.

"Man, I can't even imagine what that would be like to be so big," Doug said. "Vanessa must love it."

"She kinda freaked out the first time she saw it," Cody said dreamily. He closed his eyes, letting his thoughts drift back to that memorable night. "I remember, she didn't think it would fit inside her and she felt so bad she blew me for like 15 minutes before I convinced her to let me try. We had to use a ton of lube and I had to go slow as fuck. But I finally got all the way in and she came like immediately."

Cody's tale played out vividly in Doug's imagination, and he realized his little wiener was now fully hard. He glanced at his lap to see if it was obvious, but of course his erection was completely hidden by the folds of his bathing suit. No tent, no bulge, might as well not be there. He snuck another look at Cody's crotch, hoping for another peek, but everything was fully covered. Still, his horniness made him even more uninhibited. All his nerves had dissipated - it felt so good to be honest about this stuff that he had obsessed over for so long.

"Jesus man, I've never even made a girl cum during sex," Doug said. He sounded like a kid talking to a sports idol. "Only with my mouth or fingers."

Cody opened his eyes into bloodshot slits and he looked at Doug sitting on the floor below him with a mix of surprise and pity. "Wow, it never occurred to me what sex must be like for small guys."

"All I think about is what sex must be like for big guys," Doug said. He paused, letting that dichotomy hang in the air between them. Birds chirped in the sunshine outside.

"Seriously," he continued, "I think about it so much. Knowing that you're big and that there's a big cock right there makes me feel so..." He trailed off. What he wanted to say was "submissive," but even in this state that wasn't a line he was ready to cross.

"So what?" Cody said.

"So... honored," Doug finally managed. "Kind of like being with a celebrity."

Cody chuckled, a free and relaxed sound. "It's just a dick, man."

Doug laughed too. It did sound silly saying it out loud, but that didn't make it any less true. The raging little boner inside his bathing suit was testament to that.

There was a bit of a lull as their laughter petered out, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. Doug was amazed at how this had played out. He'd had no real expectations for what was going to happen after he knocked on the door, only that he knew he'd regret it if he didn't. This topic occupied an almost sacred space in his psyche, and accessing that space with another person - especially someone who was being so kind and chill about it - made him feel connected to Cody in a deep, meaningful way. He knew that his own sense of connection was surely stronger than any reciprocal feelings on Cody's part, but that didn't bother him. It even made a certain kind of sense - Cody had the big dick, he deserved loyalty from people like Doug.

That thought reawakened the butterflies in his stomach. Doug fidgeted a little, letting the fabric of his bathing suit rub against his invisible erection. The feeling sent a shiver up his spine. He looked up at Cody, who was staring into space out the window. Doug knew that this moment was precarious - if Cody spoke first and changed the subject, there would be no going back to this topic. It would simply float away into the ether. And there was one more question Doug had to ask.

"Hey man," he tried to say, but it came out all garbled. He cleared his throat with a cough. "Hey man, could I ask you a question? Kind of a favor."

Cody slowly disentangled himself from his inner thoughts and turned to Doug, his blinking eyes refocusing from the bright sun. "Sure man, what's up?"

"Do you think you could, like, take your dick out?"

Cody's brow furrowed. "What?"

"I don't mean for me to touch it or anything. Just like, while we're sitting here, it would be awesome to be able to see it."

"Umm, I don't know," Cody said. He glanced around the room hesitantly, but his body language was encouraging. He wasn't shrinking away. Doug seized on that signal and kept pushing, gently.

"It's cool man; it doesn't even have to be a big deal," Doug said, trying to sound casual. "We're already talking about it. Just take it out and we can keep hanging."

"You serious?"

"Yeah man. I bet it's so beautiful." Doug blushed. He hadn't meant to say that; it'd just come out. "Yeah, man," he said again, speaking quickly to cut off any potential awkwardness. "I mean, it's just a part of your body. Just take it out while we're sitting here and when the others come back you can put it away and we'll go get some beers."

Doug was lying of course. To him, it was so much more than just another part of Cody's body. It was THE part. The ultimate part. The part that consecrated Cody as chosen, as superior, as a better man. Still, Doug knew that playing it cool was the right move here, and he leaned back against the bed, trying to look relaxed.

There was silence for a moment, and Doug was starting to get anxious that the rest of the group would arrive home soon. He had no idea how much time had passed - he was still very stoned.

Then Cody said: "You think it's beautiful?"

"Yeah man, definitely," Doug said. "It just seems so big and strong... especially since you just got out of the shower. It's all clean and perfect. I just want to appreciate it. A dick like that... it deserves to be appreciated."

Cody fidgeted in his seat and ran his hands through his hair. He seemed to be deliberating. It took a major force of will, but Doug kept quiet. Eventually, Cody sat still and looked down at him.

"Sure, what the hell man," Cody said. "If it'll make you happy, why not."

With that, he reached down to his shorts and pulled them to one side. Doug immediately sat up straight for a better view. The fabric stretched easily, and Cody's big cock flopped out onto the seat of the armchair. Doug took a deep breath.

"There it is," Cody said, matter of factly.

"Holy shit," Doug said. "Holy shit man. I can't believe that's your cock. It's amazing."

It really was. The shaft was completely flaccid and still had to be six inches long. It was thicker than Doug could ever imagine his own cock being with his hardest, most intense erection. Cody clearly trimmed, since he only had a light scruff of short pubic hair, the same sandy color as the mop on his head. His balls were massive, and the loose skin of sack stretched across the chair's fabric. It really was as perfect as Doug had hoped - moreso, somehow, for being real and right in front of him.

It looked so powerful and strong. It was like being near it, there was nothing to fear. Doug felt kind of ridiculous thinking that, but he couldn't help it. It was the complete opposite of his stubby little three-inch wiener. It was just so big. That phrase echoed in his head over and over. So big. So big. So big.

They were the magic words - the words that would never apply to him. You could say a lot of good things about Doug, about his personality and even about his looks; real, honest, meaningful compliments. But one thing you would never say was that he had a big cock. He did not. If somebody saw his cock absent any other context - no knowledge of the person attached to it - the natural way to describe it would be small. To be small when others were this big... it seemed like a crime.

"Dude, that is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen," Doug said. "I can't believe Vanessa gets to put that inside her."

Cody smiled wryly. "You sure you're not gay? Or bi? You're kinda obsessed with dicks, man. Nothing wrong with that, just seems like maybe you got some stuff to figure out."

Doug broke his gaze away from Cody's exposed cock and met his eyes. Seeing the expression on Cody's face, Doug smiled too. "It's hard to explain. I know I'm not gay - I'm obsessed with girls. I fall in love with them all the time. I've never had, like, romantic feelings for a guy. It's just..."

He trailed off here, searching for the right way to describe his sexual identity. It was such a deep-seated part of him that he'd never felt the need to put it into words. Finally, he hit on something.

"It's just... when you're small like me, you're small every day. Everything you do, everywhere you go, you've got a small dick. A big dick just seems so... powerful. It can do things that I'll never be able to understand. It makes my dick feel so irrelevant."

Doug couldn't help but notice that while he spoke, Cody kept his shorts drawn to the side, keeping his cock exposed. Doug loved looking at it and he really wanted to touch it, to feel its heft in his hands. He'd never touched another penis before - never even come close, really. He snuck peeks in the locker room growing but hadn't done any experimenting with other boys in the school bathroom or at summer camp. Yet he was incredibly turned on being this close to a real cock and wanted to rub his own raging boner so badly.

Cody was looking at him strangely, his half-lidded eyes roaming over Doug's body. They seemed to hover around his crotch. Doug fidgeted under the scrutiny. Cody nodded thoughtfully to himself.

"Well if I'm going to sit here with my cock out, I think it's only fair you take yours out, too," he said simply.

The butterflies in Doug's stomach revved into overdrive. "You what?"

Cody chuckled, making his soft cock jiggle slightly. "You heard me. You got me sitting here like Ron freakin' Jeremy. Pretty unfair if you ask me. And you keep talking about how small your dick is. Well, I wanna see."

Doug didn't know what to say. Asking someone with a big perfect dick to expose themselves seemed like a compliment, an opportunity to admire and appreciate something special. Taking his little dick out had never done much good for anyone. Plus he was hard, which was even more embarrassing.

"You... don't want that," he stammered. "Trust me, it's so small. Yours is so beautiful. Mine is... bad."

"Well then I'm putting mine away," Cody said. "Take it or leave it." He let go of his shorts, and the fabric started to slowly swallow his girthy manhood.

Doug hated to see that. This whole thing had gone so surreally well, he knew the chances of a repeat performance were exceptionally slim. If it was a choice between more facetime with Cody's perfect penis and another embarrassing exposure of his own little one, there wasn't really much of an option.

12