Meeting My Old Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

"I love a girl willing to beg for what she wants. Only the best sluts do it, Sister Mary."

"Yes, I'll be your slut and more if it pleases you, but please help me orgasm!!"

In a controlled way, my tongue was doing magical things to Sister Mary's huge, hard clit. Sister Mary moaned and rotate her hips against my mouth, her fingers clutching the hair of my head tightly.

"You're an impatient slut, aren't you, Sister Mary?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. You make me so horny. After you cum, I'll lick your cock clean so it will be fresh for our next fuck."

I didn't reply. She put her clit into my mouth. I slowly scraped along its length with my teeth as Su's body twisted and swayed uncontrollably.

"Oh god Jack, please!"

"Please, what, you horny slut?" I teased.

"I need to fucking cum. You are giving me so much pleasure. Take me now."

Sister Mary then lowered her dripping cunt to my monster cock. She felt the hardness of my bulbous head in the middle of her long sex slit. She closed her eyes, then took a deep breath as she pushed down on my monster cock. Sister Mary loved it. She had taken my full length on the first push. Her cunt felt stretched, but it also felt so comfortable. Then she realised she wasn't riding me. I was riding her. I was pounding the sweet softness of her slick cunt, moving her body like a limp rag doll with the amazing force of my thrusts. Sister Mary couldn't believe I was in so much control. She had never experienced this in her life before. The head of my monster cock was hitting her cervix. That felt so good.

"Jack, it's time now!"

"No, my love, not yet. Hold back, I'm want to give you the best climax of your life."

She whimpered as I slammed relentlessly against her clit. I had found the position that my monster cock was stimulating her hard clit, giving her body wave after wave of intense pleasure. She didn't know how much more she could take.

"Let me cum, my love."

Her words filled me with a joy, because I knew I had done my job perfectly. I knew now I would totally satisfy her when she climaxed.

As she moaned above me, I felt her twitching around my cock. I drove at her with all my strength, arching my back high against the bed, my hands taking possession of both her massive tits as she climaxed. I squeezed them hard, and she cried out with the purest sound of pleasure that I had ever heard as her entire body shook uncontrollably.

She was begging me for more then I hammered her gorgeous cunt; the beauty of her desire now replacing that reserved charm that I had found so attractive earlier. I exploded inside this beautiful woman, the warmth of my cum shooting deep inside her body as her hands covered mine at her tits and gently stroked my skin there. She helped me empty himself with the movement of her hips as she stroked my cock, milking every drop of my sperm from my body. I found her eyes as the last tremors of her release echoed throughout her body and witnessed the intense need to complete satisfaction.

When Sister Mary had composed herself, she bent over and gave me a kiss. It was deep and loving. We fell asleep with her arm across my chest. We were comfortable with each other.

When I woke, the room was dark, and I was alone in the bed. I found Sister Mary on the balcony. It was a warm summer's evening. From behind I saw the beauty of her body in the light see through gown she wore as the evening breeze pressed it into the folds of that wonderful butt of hers.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she whispered softly, knowing that I was standing behind her.

"It is Sister Mary. You look gorgeous standing there. You have a beautiful butt. How are you feeling?"

"I'm just getting over the best fuck of my life. In fact, it was probably the first time in my life that I've made love to someone. I feel good being around you, Jack. You're the first man that's made me feel this way.

I was now standing behind her as I pressed my cock into the crack of her ass. Sister Mary pressed back and rotated her rear slowly, grinding against my monster stiff cock.

"Will you ass fuck me here under the stars and moon? I think we had better not as I'll be so fucking noisy with you. My cunt is dripping just thinking about it."

I then raised her gown, two fingers were now finger fucking her pussy. She was so wet. Sister Mary gasped as I slid my lubed middle finger up Sister Mary's tight ass.

"Do you want me to own you, Sister Mary?"

"I want that, Jack. You have taken me places that I've never been this afternoon. Let's go back inside. I want you to ass fuck me over at the kitchen table."

"Let's do that, then you can cook dinner and after dinner, we can go back to bed and do it all again. We'll both sleep so well tonight."

"I would love that Jack, today is the first time that I've fucked in this house. I have never wanted sex in my parent's apartment, but I want it with you. Your cock felt great inside my cunt. I used to enjoy being ass fucked as I could play with my clit as they were ass fucking me. Something tells me I won't need to do that with you."

Sister Mary closed the kitchen curtains, then took off her gown. My cock was stiff, but it stiffened harder when I saw her naked body again. Sister Mary moaned as her lust rose again in her body with the touch of those strong, warm fingers on her tight asshole. I was now finger fucking her ass with three fingers. She loved what I was doing to her ass. She was leaning over the kitchen table, her ass high in the air. I was standing right behind her as she felt me rub my cock up and down her long sex slit, my bulbous head just inside her thick cunt flaps.

I then positioned my bulbous head in the middle of her long sex slit and slid my monster cock up her dripping cunt doggy style. The warmth of Sister Mary's cunt felt so good. I went up her over ten times; she was gripping my cock tightly at the base and head. As I pulled out of her dripping cunt, I whispered. "I'm going to fuck your cunt doggy style tonight. Will you give me a wonderful ride?"

"Of course I will. I'm your whore, I'm your fucking slut. Jack, the rides will just get better and better between us. Thank fuck I met you today. You can have me anyway that you want."

With both hands on her hips, I pulled back and forcefully slid my monster cock up Sister Mary's tight ass hole. My cock and Sister Mary's ass were so well lubed, she took my full length with the first thrust. Sister Mary gasped with pleasure. I soon had a powerful rhythm going. Sister Mary cried out, "It's incredible Jack, the head of your cock is hitting my G-spot. That feels so good. Go harder and deeper. I made my body for your magnificent cock."

"It feels so good, tease your cunt with your fingers as I give you a vaginal orgasm just by ass fucking you. I also want to see your big tits wobble as I fuck you."

Sister Mary leaned over the kitchen table and played with herself as she had been instructed, happy to be dominated by me. This made her feel so happy. She now knew that Su loved to be dominated by a man that loved her.

"How does it feel? Can I do anything to make it better for you?"

Sister Mary didn't reply. She loved the way it made her feel. She adored the rougher I was with her, with every brutal stroke of my monster cock her lust rose in intensity and it guaranteed her body to feel indescribable pleasure. I took the long, full locks of her hair in my hand and held her tightly with it, as if it might be the reins of a stallion that I was riding. I now knew that I had complete control over Sister Mary.

I slowed then, filling her with the full length of my monster fully inserted in her tight ass hole to let her feel my hardness inside her. My free hand was squeezing her massive tits, giving her even more pain to mix with her pleasure as I controlled her ruthlessly.

"My darling has a beautiful ass. It's so nice to fuck."

"My lover knows how to please it so well. I want you to dominate me, Jack, even when we are making love. I am sure that we'll be making love more than will be fucking."

Sister Mary stiffened her ass against my monster cock and heard me gasp with pleasure behind her. She then began a slow twisting forward motion on my cock, tightening her cunt muscles intermittently as she went and then, just as slowly, she moved in the opposite direction until my cock was fully seated in her ass again.

"My god you feel incredible. Let me now give you a nice ass fuck. It's only fair. You rode me when I was on top."

Sister Mary started a well controlled up and down motion with her ass. This movement ensured that she bring me in and out of her tight ass and allow her to control the speed of the ride. I pulled hard on the thick braid of hair in my hand, drawing her body hard against mine and once more driving my cock fully into her ass.

"Don't make me cum yet. Let's take our time and enjoy it."

"You'll cum as it pleases me."

With every dominating word from me, her need only increased and her cunt became just that much hotter. Sister Mary was now fucking me as fast as she could. She was like some hot nymphomaniac whore that couldn't wait to orgasm.

She nearly came when she felt the stinging blow of my palm against her ass cheek; fluid was oozing from her cunt, she was dripping. She got a small pool of her cunt juice in her palm, raised it to my shaft to lube me with it, and shivered as her hand touched the hot pulsating skin of my cock.

"You love being my ass slut, don't you, Sister Mary?"

"Yes, I'm pleased to be whatever makes you happy, Jack."

My body began a frenzied in and out pounding motion of her tiny ass as my fingers twisted her nipples painfully. She purred with pleasure as my cock fucked her tight, hot ass.

She felt me expand inside her as the very first tremors of her climax shook her vaginal passage, this pleasure she had never felt before.

She gasped as she felt the first searing load of my cum fill her and drive her immediately into another hard orgasm.

She begged me not to stop, begged me to fuck her even harder with my monster cock. She said beautiful things to me with my cock deep inside her, things no other woman had ever said to me before.

When the last stream of my cum filled her, I paused with my cock fully inserted in her well-lubed ass and smiled, as I felt her still grinding slowly against my body. When I slowly slipped out of her body, she moaned softly and collapsed on her knees on the kitchen floor.

Several minutes later, she rose unsteadily from the floor of the kitchen, turned to face me, and then stretched up on her tiptoes to kiss my lips. I gently drew her close to me as we kissed lovingly.

"That was amazing. My ass and pussy are tingling. It feels so good. Are you hungry, darling?"

I placed my fingers beneath her chin and lifted her; Sister Mary's eyes were peaceful and adoring as I kissed her lightly on the lips.

"I think I may fall in love with you, Jack!" she said as he looked into her eyes.

"Good, I think we are sexually compatible. I am hungry. I will get some wine and watch you cook."

Sister Mary didn't dress. She prepared and cooked the fish naked. She put on an apron as she fried the chips. I was happy the chips were real potatoes cooked in lard. My cock remained stiff. Just looking at Sister Mary's gorgeous body kept me hard. Then Sister Mary asked, "Jack, will you stay the night with me? This next question is important to me. Do you have a problem if I fall in love with you?"

I stood up and hugged her. We kissed affectionately for a couple of minutes, then I said, "I want to stay the night with you. I would also like to move in with you. I get an accommodation allowance which I would give to you, that would help with your apartment expenses. It may answer your second question. Sister Mary, you must understand our age difference. I want one day to have children. You can't give me that. We can both fall in love in our own special way. As I said earlier, we are both sexually compatible."

Sister Mary's face was glowing after I said those words. The atmosphere was now so relaxed. The meal was excellent; the fish was so fresh and delicious. After dinner, we went into the lounge. We sat on the sofa naked, drinking wine, kissing and touching. Then Su said, "I'm so happy that we met this morning. What a day it has been. Please move in with me, Jack. I don't mind if you meet someone of your own age, but remember that I'll always be there for you. Let's go to bed."

The End.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers
12