Meeting My Wife's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I replied. She ran her hand down my chest, looking me in the eye with unmistakable lust. She reached down and began stroking my hard cock, slowly. She rubbed and fondled my balls, and then began to bend down, brushing my cock tantalizingly with her breasts, then assuming a kneeling position. Before I could process it, she wrapped her lips around my dick, and started sucking, pumping me in and out. It felt so warm. She licked the underside of the head, which really tested my ability to hold back an early finish. She took my cock between her lips again, this time going deep. She started picking up speed, sucking faster and faster, simultaneously stroking me at the base of my cock. Pressure was building up fast. I wasn't gonna last too much longer by this point. I could feel that I was about to blow my load, and warned her, "I'm... gonna... cum... Sophia..." As if she could read my mind, just before I exploded she removed my cock from her mouth, continued to stroke it firmly, and let me cum all over her glorious tits and gorgeous face. Most women might assume I'd want them to swallow, but Sophia knew what I really wanted. She smiled with perverted excitement as my cum rained all over her. I ran my hands through my hair in exasperation and ecstasy, my heart pounding with adrenaline. I hadn't been blown so well in years, maybe ever. This was a woman who knew exactly how to pleasure a man in all the right ways.

Sophia stood back up. I started to wrap my arms around her to resume making out, but she stopped me, whispering in my ear to say, "I need to finish washing up. Tonight, you're gonna return the favor."

"Okay," I whispered back, and she gave me another sexy smile in return. I was completely her's by this point, and would do practically anything she wanted me to. I stepped out of the shower, and dried myself off as she resumed her business. I ran into the bedroom, shut the door and fell back on the bed in a heap. I was practically floating. "Tonight you're gonna return the favor." I couldn't wait.

But then it hit me. Oh god, what have I done? I'm supposed to marry that girl's mother in less than a week! How was I going to navigate this? I knew that there was no turning back. I fulfilled my desire with Sophia for the moment but I wanted more, needed more. I wanted her body in totality, and I was going to go to whatever lengths necessary to have it.

12