Meeting Nurse Donna

Story Info
Is it true my friend's nurse has been hypnotizing him?
5.5k words
4.72
17k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
317 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. Dedicated to Donna and Cal. Donna you are a sweetheart. Cal, I hope you feel better.

I got out of the Uber and Donna was waiting for me at the door. She was expecting my arrival.

There was some snow on the ground, but it was too light to shovel. I carried my luggage rather than rolling it. I made a mental note that if I kept on snowing, I probably should shovel the walk since Cal was in no condition to.

I hadn't known Cal that long. Less than a year. But in that time, we became fast internet-friends. We'd met on a Discord that catered to our mutual kink: erotic hypnosis. Our conversations at first were strictly centered around our kink. How they developed, how we'd nurtured them. We shared erotica of all kinds with each other. As both of us are in our mid-50s, we both had developed this kink pre-internet. Back then neither one of us thought there could possibly anyone else in world who found hypnosis erotic.

Eventually, we found other topics of mutual interest and our friendship blossomed beyond our hypnokink, and frequently we would chat just about just near everything.

So when Cal was diagnosed with cancer, it wasn't so far out of the realm of possibilities that I would come visit. Though, if I'm being completely honest with myself, it was also so that I could meet Donna, the woman who stood holding the door open for me.

So let me say a few words about Donna, this woman Cal had talked about so frequently, and was solely responsible for Cal's hypnosis kink...not to mention other kinks as well.

This is a near exact transcript of what Cal told me about Donna;

"I first met Donna at a Christmas party my parents and I were attending. My mom worked with her at the hospital and she was new to the area. I entered the kitchen and saw her leaning over the counter. She was completely unaware of my presence She had a short skirt on and the most beautiful legs I'd ever seen. I thought it was odd she was wearing something so skimpy as it was rather cold out. I suppose her hose kept her legs warm. I just stood there...transfixed by her legs. I mean, I was 18, how could I not be?

Well, she must have caught me staring, because before I knew it, she had turned and started walking towards me. I snapped out of my reverie and looked up at her face. She was absolutely beautiful. Blonde and blue-eyed, classic upper-midwest Norwegian features. She was slim, but she looked strong. I was almost too stunned to say anything. I remember thinking I hope my erection isn't noticeable

"You must be Cal," she said. And she thrust a hand in front of me.

I went to reach for it...but she intercepted it...with her other hand. And this is where things get a bit wonky for me. I remember she grabbed my hand with her left hand and held it up in front of me, turning my palm towards my face. I remembered thinking why is she doing this? And I remember vaguely my hand moving slowly towards me...all by itself. She was saying something but I have absolutely no recollection of what. And things went dark.

My next conscious memory is waking up downstairs, alone on the couch. It didn't even feel like time had passed. Donna walked into the room carrying a tray of food which she set down on the table on the far side of the room. She was shoeless and I was transfixed by her pantyhosed legs and feet. I liked women's legs and feet, but this was the first time I really noticed the hosiery. the way it contoured the shape and gave it an even more feminine allure. I thought it was weird to be thinking about it. Donna didn't seem to mind me opening staring at her legs and feet. She asked if she could sit next to me. Of course I said yes.

In the course of our conversation I learned that Donna was working as a nurse at my mom's hospital. She did trauma work, but had a wide variety of experiences. Despite being at least 20 years my senior, she was very pleasant to talk to. At one point in our conversation, I noticed she looked at her watch and remarked, "You must be getting rather tired."

I didn't think I was getting tired, but at the moment she said that, I was hit with a wave a exhaustion. I felt like I couldn't even keep my eyes open. She told me that it was okay, and that I could just close my eyes and rest here a moment...

I remember waking up again some time later. Donna was in the room again and approached me with a glass of water, which I drank in a fast gulp.

I apologized for falling asleep earlier. I'd just gotten through finals and was finally trying to catch up on sleep.

She smiled and said that was fine. She didn't think it was because I was boring her. And then she told me, it was perfectly fine if I wanted to close my eyes again and rest some more. She told me my eyes looked heavy and sleepy and sure enough they were, and once again, the closed and it felt like I went into an even deeper sleep.

Again I woke up some time later. Donna was there again. Just watching me sleep I suppose. I apologized again and she said it was all perfectly fine. She told me my parents were looking for me. I got up to go find them, but noticed that I had a pretty stiff erection tenting my pants. I felt horribly embarrassed. I heard Donna giggle.

"Why don't you untuck your shirt?" she suggested.

"I'm very sorry." I said.

"That's all right," she said soothingly. "Young men and their erections...it can't be helped. At least you didn't have a wet dream on my couch. That would have been more difficult to cover up."

She took my arm and escorted me upstairs.

"Seriously though," she said in confidence. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's perfectly natural. Some nights at the hospital I will see a dozen sleeping men tenting their bed sheets. Please don't give it a second thought."

I found my folks and we headed home. I got one last look at Donna and her beautiful stockinged legs.

When I got home I immediately headed for my room. Thoughts of Donna filled my head in an almost unnatural way. It was like I couldn't NOT think of her. I imagined her in my room...wearing nothing BUT those stockings.

Usually when I masturbate I'll use one of the magazines I have hidden in my bedside table. But tonight was nothing but pure imagination. Nothing but Donna. Donna in those stockings. I came harder than I had in a long time. After I came I felt myself become unnaturally tired and felt I had to just close my eyes. I didn't even have time to brush my teeth or put on my pajamas I just feel asleep where I was, naked in my bed, covered in my come.

Donna was on my mind all week. Donna and her stockinged feet.

Later in the week I got a call from her son Michael. He wanted to know if I wanted to come by and play some guitar with him. I didn't really know Michael that well, but I assume he found I played guitar, and of course I wanted to go back there.

I went over the next day at the time we had decided on. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Donna. She was in her nurse's whites. She told me to come in and I followed her in. She led me up the stairs. I couldn't keep my eyes off those legs and those feet! At the top of the stairs she turned and told me that Michael wouldn't be back for an hour.

"Come in to the kitchen." she told me. And I did.

I wish I could remember what happened here. But the truth of the matter is I don't. My memory is spotty...like just flashes...I remember her hugging and kissing me in the kitchen and get very aroused by this. I remember being in the living room kneeling in front of her and kissing her feet. I had such a huge crush on her. I remember thinking that every she said to me was absolutely true, I believed everything she said and I remember feeling this overwhelming compulsion to do what she told me because I loved her so much.

When Mike got home. I was waiting for him in his room, having tuned up. We played for a couple of hours. When I left, Donna was gone and I felt horribly denied at not having seen her again.

When I got home that evening I followed the same ritual I had been doing every night. Masturbating while thinking about her. Thinking about her hosed legs and feet. And when I came...it was so pure. It was like masturbating over someone I loved.

The following week Donna and Mike came to our house for Christmas Eve dinner.

Donna got to the house first. She knocked on my door and came in. I was sitting on my bed, just messing around on the guitar.

"Hey Cal," she said way too casually.

She slipped off her shoes and sat on the end of my bed. Immediately my eyes were drawn to her legs and feet. I felt my world narrowing to just her legs.

"That's it, Cal," she cooed. "Just stare at my feet and feel yourself slipping deeper and deeper. Getting more relaxed and heavy and sleepy as you stare more intently and listen to my voice and...."

She snapped her fingers.

"Deep sleep for me!" She commanded, and I felt myself slip into that fog again.

"Obeying my every suggestion and falling into the deepest trance you've ever been in."

I vaguely recalling leaning over to kiss her feet, and then the next thing I remember is my dad entering the room. I was alone. He asked if I wanted to get up and join the party.

Nothing else strange happened that night. I kept sneaking glances at Donna, but as far as I know she didn't hypnotize me again.

However, when I went to bed that evening I found a pair of stockings in my sheets. She must have left them for me. They felt so elegant in my hands. I knew I just had to put them on. It was such a strange sensation, feeling them encase my legs. They looked so feminine. I developed a raging erection as I wore them. I masturbated while wearing the stocking and again, I ejaculated with such intensity that almost immediately afterwards I was overcome with sleep. I awoke in the morning still wearing the stockings.

A few days later my mom asked me if I would stop by Donna's to return some Tupperware she'd left. I was more than glad to.

I was out running some errands...I was planning on making Donna's my last stop before heading home. I pulled into the driveway, the house was dark except for a light on the front porch.

I walked up and knocked on the door. There was no answer. I tried the handle and found it was open. I peeked in side.

"Hello?" I called out. No one seemed to be home. I was pretty disappointed. I headed up to the kitchen and put the Tupperware on the counter. I turned around and there was Donna. Waiting for me, wearing a robe and silky Semi-Opaque shiny nude hose (believe me, I've become quite the expert in hosiery).

"Why don't you go into the bathroom and freshen up..." she said.

I wondered if I was hypnotized. I felt so compelled to do what she told me, but it just felt like pure lust more than anything else.

I went to the bathroom and saw her white hose hanging there on the shower rod, clearly there for me to see. Just like the pair she'd left in my bed. I removed my clothes except for my white oxford. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked exquisite.

I found her in the living room. She'd taken off her robe and was reclining on the sofa in just her pantyhose and bra. She motioned for me to approach her. She lifted up one delicate foot and began to rub my penis through her stockings. I was so incredibly erect and shocked that I came in her hose right there. I remember falling to the ground in front of her.

My next memory is that I'm in bed. With her. Her feet are in my face. I'm inhaling them, kissing them. And all the while she's telling me..."Deeper...deeper."

The next thing I know I'm back at my house. In my bed. I have no idea how I got there. I'm still wearing her hose and I'm stroking myself. And I'm chanting softly.

"Donna is my Mistress... I hear and I obey... She is the light, white and pure... She is perfect in every way..."

I'm saying this over and over. I know it sounds corny, but I swear this exactly what I was saying. I couldn't stop myself until I came again in a massive rush and passed out.

The next morning I showered in her hose, which is when I felt it was okay to take them off.

My next encounter with Donna was on New Year's Day.

I was hanging with Mike. We were on his bed, just shooting the shit when she just comes in, plops down on the be between us and says, "I think it's time for your nap, Michael."

Immediately Mike rolls over and falls asleep. I mean he is gone. And she gives me a wink.

"Follow me." she said. And I felt my body moving on its own.

We go to the living room and tells me to remove my shoes. I do and I realize now I'm wearing hose. I didn't even remember putting them on.

She takes of her slacks to show the hose that she's wearing. I approach her and start rubbing her vulva through her hose. She gets off pretty quickly. She has me remove my pants and lie down on the floor. She starts masturbating me with her silky hosed foot and I quickly come as well. Then she knelt down next to give and kissed me...deeply.

The next time I saw Donna was at the end of May. She was dropping of my mom after their aerobics class. They both came into the house dripping of sweat wearing their leotards. Mom went to take a shower leaving me and Donna alone for a moment. Donna kicked off her sneakers and placed her feet up on the coffee table. I got down on my knees and nuzzled her feet. That scent. That heavenly scent turned me on like nothing else. As I sucked on her nylon toes I came pretty hard in my shorts. I went to my room to wait for the shower.

PART 2

My next encounter with Donna happened later that summer. She asked if I would house-sit for her. I don't think I could say no if I wanted to.

I rode over on my bike the day before she was leaving for vacation.

When I got there, she was dressed in a white leotard, tights and white silky shirt. She invited me in and lead me to the bathroom. Hanging on the shower rod was a copy of her outfit. I put it on. At this point, I don't know if I was hypnosis or not. I mean, she didn't entrance me or anything, but everything I was doing felt like was me on auto-pilot. I didn't think about doing these things, I just did them.

When I got out of the bathroom she was waiting for me in the hallway. I kneeled in front of her and kissed her feet. She turned and lead me to bedroom. I crawled all the way there.

She gestured for me to climb up on bed and lay down at the end. She stretched out and covered my face with her perfect silky hosed feet. As inhaled the scent of her feet I felt myself melting...just getting heavier and heavier. She started speaking to me, but I couldn't hear her words, just the sound of voice.

After a time I began to understand her words again. Instructions on how to tend to the house. Feeding the pets. Walking the dog. Taking care of the pool. And what I should wear in the house. Where my outfits were. When I should masturbate and what I should say to show my devotion to her. She told me it was her intention to keep me in trance while I was in house. We were to talk twice a day, to re-enforce my trance and my devotion to her.

While she was going over these instructions she rubbed my penis gently with her feet through my hose to deepen my programming. Everyday I was to repeat my mantra. "I will obey Donna." at least 25 times, and over and over again when I masturbated, which was at least 3 times.

I followed her instructions faithfully. She would call me twice a day and drop me deep into trance on the phone. I have no memory of what further instructions she would give me when we had these conversations, but immediately afterwards I would find that I would be compulsed to put on some hose and masturbate and repeat my mantra until I came.

She returned home a week later. I waited for her the hall wearing only a silky, shimmery light gray Semi-Opaque pair of my Mistress's tights... I stood immobile at the top of the stairs with a raging erection. Donna came through the front door wearing nude tights under white shorts and a blue silk top. She looked up at me, making eye contact with a sweet smile. She slipped out of her sneakers and stood there in her stocking feet and smiled broadly at me.

I wanted to get on my knees and crawl to her, but I found I couldn't move a muscle. My cock twitched, eager for me to approach her. She dropped her shorts and stepped out of them. And she stepped closer.

"My love, do you think I am beautiful?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered back at her hoarsely.

She took another step.

"I am your Mistress," she said, "but you must call me Donna. I want that name to be the most important name in your life."

"Yes Donna," I said, "I will always call you Donna."

She stepped closer.

"You're so erect for me" she said, glancing at my crotch. "When my hose glides across yours, you will come for me and you will be forever mine, asleep or awake...you will love me before all others."

She braced herself against the wall and lifted a foot to my penis. It was just the slightest of contact, but I exploded in a tremendous orgasm. I fell to my knees and the world began to go black. Donna was standing over me. Speaking to me in hushed tones as she gently rubbed the back of my neck. The world faded away.

Cal would tell me other stories about Donna. Over the years she had a small cabal of thralls who she hypnotized on a regular basis. Often they would be together at her house at once, worshipping her. Masturbating in front of her. Wearing the hose Donna loved so dearly.

Naturally, I was somewhat skeptical.

But here I was, in Michigan, looking directly at Donna. Even at her age, which I estimated to be probably north of 70 or so....she was quite striking. Reminded me of a taller Dianna Rigg in her later years. She had an elegant, timeless beauty, still fit, and put together. Striking blue eyes. I mean, just piercing. And wearing that classic nurse's uniform. With that silky white hose she and Cal love so much.

Donna had been retired for sometime, but when Cal was stricken with cancer, she wasted no time to see to his care. She might be a domme, but she was the most caring dutiful one I'd ever encountered. Of course, there was a strong possibility she'd never hypnotized a soul in her life. I had my suspicions that perhaps Cal had been telling tall tales, as one often does on the internet...part of me wondered if this was all an elaborate catfish...though for what reason I could not possibly fantom.

"I'm so glad you could come, Michael." she said warmly.

As I set down my bag in the hallway, she gave me a generous hug. A wonderful full body hug, as if to thank me for making the trek to visit a sick friend. I felt her breasts press up against me. I felt her hand against the back of my neck, cradling me with a small squeeze.

"You must be tired after such a long journey," she said. "Why don't you have a seat in the parlor and I'll make some hot chocolate. A snowy day like this needs hot chocolate. You grew up in the midwest, I'm sure you remember coming in from a day of playing in the snow and curling up by the fire with some cocoa, feeling so relaxed and sleepy...such a wonderful feeling..that exhaustion soothed by a fire."

She was right. I was pretty bushed. And this day did remind me of growing up in Missouri, going out sledding and then having mom make me hot chocolate by the fire.

"I'd like to say hello to Cal..."I began. She interrupted me putting her finger to her lips.

"He's resting right now. He had a tough day. We had to manage a bit of pain. I've put him to sleep," she said.

My mind latched onto that. 'Put him to sleep'. Did she mean put him to bed? Did she administer sedatives? Or did she hypnotize him, as I was fantasizing.

She took my arm and led me into the parlor, which was indeed quite cozy. A big floofy couch in front of a roaring fire. She sat me down and took position on the footrest in front of the couch.

GlassO
GlassO
317 Followers
12