Meeting of the Minds

Story Info
A couple with superpowers; he wants to breed her.
6.7k words
4.17
14.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shimm2
shimm2
582 Followers

I met Kelly on a match-making site especially for people like us. Mutants.

I had never really set out to date another mutant before, but I was feeling down on my luck, and my parents kept pressuring me to try it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

A lot of mutants on the site were upfront about what their ability was. Some were genuinely powerful. Others were just proud of who they were. I left it blank, because I was worried that my psychic ability would make people distrust me. I could affect another person's perceptions. My father could read minds and write his own thoughts in them like they were open books. He had expected more from me, and gotten less. So I was always a little embarrassed about my ability. But I'd also often encountered distrust, even though my power was pretty limited. Women would write me off preemptively. "I don't need a guy literally messing with my head" or something like that.

Anyway, I didn't get a lot of interest on the mutant dating site, maybe because it was uncool to hide what your ability is. Like that made me suspect too. I felt like I couldn't win.

Then I found Kelly. She seemed down to earth and cheerful. She had a thick build and unruly hair and a contagious smile. And there was a glaring omission from her profile as well. She didn't mention her power either. She seemed so normal, so well-rounded, you could almost mistake her for a non-mutant.

We met at a cafe and got to chatting about just about everything, except both of us notably avoided mentioning what our abilities were. I didn't really know where things were headed. She was nice, but she wasn't my typical type. I had a history of dating thin, tomboyish women who were loud and rude, and making friends who were much the same. The kind of friends who I had often gotten into trouble with. Kelly was warm and genuine and not at all like that.

After the third date, we went back to her place. I didn't really know what to expect yet. Was she going to take it slow? Was I going to find myself turned off? She seemed nervous about it, which made me more nervous than I normally was about hooking up.

There was something disarmingly unpretentious about her. She was genuine, and showed how she felt. And she wanted me, she wanted sex. No wasted time, no dancing around it. Within minutes we were naked together on her bed, pulling each other tight in an embrace quickly becoming something more.

I could feel her need; that didn't take a psychic. She was wet for me, and hot and inviting. Her embrace was comfortable yet thrilling.

I hesitated on the precipice of her, and she must have noticed. She told me with certainty that it was safe, and I believed her.

I'd had sexual partners before, but no one so caught up in her own pleasure as Kelly was. It wasn't just the exhilaration of being with someone new. I had gone without for a while, and I knew I needed it. The way she needed it too, I wondered how long it had been for her.

Everything inside her was dynamic and deft, her interior muscles caressing and pulling on my shaft in perfect control. Almost in control, anyway. For my part, control was a fleeting thing.

"I'm gonna cum," I gasped in warning.

"Cum inside me," she urged.

I needed no further invitation. Nor could I resist any longer. I grunted next to her ear, holding her hips to me hard, before I couldn't hold on or hold out. As soon as my release hit her, she whimpered. I could tell she could feel it, in the way her sex spasmed around me, her entire frame clutching me tight as she started to shake.

My cock swelled out and jetted into her again and again, and with every jet, she cried out, letting me know she felt it, that every bit brought her higher. It was the most intense orgasm of my life; I'd never experienced anything like it before.

As we lay together after, cooling off but still conjoined, ready to resume once we caught our breaths, she explained, "So...my ability is...gosh this is going to sound stupid. I can feel everything going on in me."

It explained a lot about what just happened. "That's not stupid at all."

"It is. Aches and pains are way worse for me than for normal people. Menstrual cramps too," she said. "I don't like to tell guys ahead of time, because they can get weird about it sometimes."

There was a long pause where I knew I was supposed to tell her what my ability was. But I could easily see her losing trust in me. "Mine is...really trivial. You think yours is embarrassing, but..." I chuckled nervously.

"It's okay. I know you're a mutant, since you have to be registered as a mutant to use our dating site," Kelly said. I suspected that if we weren't high on endorphins, she might not be so forgiving.

I wanted to give her something more at least. "Both my parents were mutants, but my mom was just barely. I mostly take after her."

-------------

Suddenly I was in a relationship, and the early days of our relationship were intense. I was infatuated, but in a way that I'd never been before. If I had the option to spend the night with Kelly, I was going to take it, every single time. I couldn't believe how I'd lucked out.

One night we were getting ready to stream a movie together--and probably start making out halfway through, like teenagers instead of the young professionals we were. (She and I were 26 and 27 respectively.) I hit the wrong shortcut on her laptop, and it shifted to a different desktop with a different browser window open. Erotic stories with an impregnation theme. By the time she came into the room with the popcorn ready, I had it switched back to the browser we were supposed to be on. But what I'd seen stuck with me.

This got the wheels turning in my head. That night as I slipped into her, I started asking, "Are you sure it's safe to be doing this?"

We both knew she was on the pill, but she started to catch on with what I was saying. She moaned, "I dunno, maybe you should pull out before you..."

We both knew that wasn't going to happen. "What happens if I don't?"

"You could knock me up," she said, getting worked up. "Your sperm could reach my egg, and we could make a baby together."

The words made me cock shift inside her, making us both gasp with pleasure. As sensitive as she always was, it seemed like we had found a new intensity between us.

"I'm getting close," I warned her. "Where do you want it?"

"Mm, it's not safe!" she said, while holding me too tight to actually withdraw.

"Oh god, I can't pull out!" I gasped, just as my climax crested.

In that blazing hot moment, it wasn't hard to imagine that I really could be knocking Kelly up. I found myself cumming hard, pouring more of myself into her than ever before. It went on and on.

"Oh fuck, I can feel your semen inside me! I can feel my vaginal walls drawing it out of you," she said, shaking with an orgasm of her own. And she wasn't lying, her vaginal walls really were milking me dry. I couldn't tell for sure if she was doing it consciously, or if her body had taken over at that point.

When she could talk again, she asked, "How did you know about that fantasy?"

I feigned surprise. "Oh, I thought we were acting out one of mine."

She laughed.

"Do you ever think about having kids?" I asked her. "Like, in real life?"

"Not really," she said, and I noticed it wasn't a decisive 'no' either. "My sister already has that covered. And besides, there's so much bureaucracy with having a mutant baby, and they'd be getting almost no powers from me."

I had broached the topic, so I knew I had to answer too. "I've just never been in a relationship with anyone who wanted them, and at least to me, that's a prerequisite."

Meanwhile I was starting to think that, maybe with a gentle nudge, Kelly could be that person.

-------

From that point on, I couldn't get the idea out of my head. It was making me feverish with arousal, even when we were apart. I was going to go insane if I didn't do something.

Once I started looking for them, I started seeing all the signs Kelly was ready to bear a child. Her body was certainly ready for it, held at bay only by her birth control regimen. Her full breasts, her wide hips, the gentle curve of her belly. The way her sex would grasp at me pleadingly, until I gave it what it wanted. And then the way it would draw it all out of me, pulling my fluid deep into her recesses. In her mind too, how she fantasized about impregnation, how it brought her to orgasm every time I ejaculated deep inside her. I kept wondering how she could be so oblivious to her own desires, or if deep down, she knew what she wanted, and denied herself.

We went to her nephew's birthday party. Her nephew Jobe was turning two, and Kelly took a turn bouncing him on her hip. Looking at the two of them together, it was obvious what a cute baby she must have been, and what a cute baby she'd probably give birth to. And she was already so good with children. And all of Jobe's baby things would be ready to hand down by the time we had one.

Jobe kept reaching for Kelly's large, full breasts like he could find milk there. Not now, but maybe soon, I thought. The next time we were together, I pressed my lips to her nipple, imagining the way a baby might. Imagining the way I might, in the aftermath of reproduction.

She'd reached the peak of how far she could go in her current role at work, and the supervisors were all lifers. She was already starting to wait for one of them to retire or die. In this situation, I saw the perfect time for her to step away for a few months.

I decided to do it. I was going to get Kelly pregnant. And I knew I could, since I'd gotten women pregnant before.

The first was Amy. We were dating, and during the summer after high school graduation, we gave our virginity to each other. Amy and I were, shall we say, not in agreement about whether to use a condom for this once-in-a-lifetime event. I only changed what she saw, so that she saw me roll a condom onto my erection, when I in fact did not. From that point on, she didn't know the difference because she had no basis of comparison. Amy missed her period and got a positive test. Then I was in big trouble, until my dad used his far-superior psychic abilities to get me out of it.

The other was Lorna. I was at a low point, at my loneliest, and desperate for human contact. I found her because she wanted to sleep with a mutant. She was actually seeking to get pregnant and have a mutant child, for whatever reason. When we had sex it was clinical and dispassionate, and I might have found it unsatisfying, if I hadn't known that I was impregnating her.

Afterwards I felt gross about it. She wanted to try again until she was sure that it took, but I declined the offer. She got pregnant for a little while, but miscarried. The next time I heard from her, she was already pregnant again, with another mutant's child. Someone with more powers to boast of.

Neither of those were times I was all that proud of, and I had never actually had a child before. I had fantasized plenty of times about knocking a woman up, on purpose. Knowing that I was planting my seed in her. But I had never dared. I had never seriously considered what would come after that point. Having a baby. Raising a child. Starting a family. Somehow, with Kelly, I could imagine all these things. Better than she could, it seemed.

I swapped Kelly's birth control pills out with placebos. They didn't have to be an exact match--I just manipulated what she saw when she took them. By now we were all but living together, but we still each had leases.

It would take weeks for the birth control to completely clear her system. I spent the next couple weeks on edge, knowing that someday soon there would be an ever so subtle change in her, when she became fertile. Every time we were together, I never knew if this might be the time that did it, or if she might be pregnant already. It was always intense for her, but for me, my secret added an illicit layer of significance to everything we did.

-------

One of my friends was getting married, and we want to the wedding together. Kelly was gorgeous in a formal dress. We danced, we drank, we laughed. But I couldn't wait to get my date alone.

When we got back to the hotel room, I asked her what she thought of the whole thing. She said she'd had a great time.

"Could you see yourself ever getting married?" I asked.

She sighed. "Seeing how my parents' marriage turned out has kinda soured me on the whole thing. I don't see the point, really. I figure, if you want a party, just throw a party."

"So no way, no how, not for nobody," I said.

"I don't know. Maybe. I just feel like I don't owe tradition a god damn thing," she said.

As gorgeous as she was in an evening gown, I liked her more spread out on the sheets nude. I lapped at her slit and found her juicy, her desire quickly building.

But before it could come crashing down completely, she placed something in my hand. A condom. "I need you inside me."

I liked the words. I didn't like the condom.

"Is it...unsafe?" I asked teasingly, trying to suss out whether this was part of our impregnation role play.

"Yeah, sorry, it's not safe," she said, not at all playing a role. "My birth control stopped working for some reason."

"How can you be sure?" I started to ask, though I realized the answer just as she replied.

"It's my superpower. It's all I've got," she said, with a bitter smile. "I can feel the difference in my uterus. It feels...I dunno. Ready for action, I guess."

I was already ready for action, and her words were making me even more so. God, if she could just let it slide tonight, this could be it. My mind was racing ahead as I kissed her.

Our bodies aligned, like they always did, like they were meant to be together and conjoin as one. I felt the tip of my cock nestle into her warm, inviting folds. Everything in me wanted to press deeper into her, but we were still on uncertain ground.

I thought about just going for it, pushing into her with all I had, and see how she'd take it. But I didn't want to hurt her, to violate her. I remembered all the stories she told about guys getting obsessive, possessive. I didn't want to be just another entry on that list.

"Condom?" she gasped, breaking through my distraction.

"It's just the tip," I said teasingly, calling back to a scenario we'd explored before.

She was as big as me and just as strong, and she rolled me over on the big hotel bed, until she was on top, straddling my waist. She grabbed my erection in one hand, giving it a playful stroke, while her other hand grabbed the condom and rolled it on. I didn't try to stop her, if this was really what she wanted.

Her hips sank down on me, taking me up inside her, but this time encased like a hot dog. I could still feel her moving against me, but it was muted. On the plus side, between the booze and the latex, I lasted long enough to bring her to full meltdown on top of me. She was quivering like jelly by the time I warned her I was about to cum.

"I'm ready," she said. I unleashed everything I had against the inside of the reservoir tip. Kelly still felt it, I could tell, but it wasn't the same for either of us.

---------

From then on, it was condoms all the time. Although I also spent more time going down on her, to keep up with her appetite. We still played around with the idea of impregnation, but it was harder to pretend we were risking it when there weren't any fluids exchanged.

Occasionally I tested her boundaries a little, until once she said flatly, "Don't kill the mood, just put it on." After that I understood that if the possibility was too real for her, she'd be too scared to be aroused.

Kelly got a new birth control prescription. I'm not sure if it was adjusted for her weight, or just the same. I was unsure at first whether to keep meddling.

On one hand, if I let her take the real pills, we could stop using condoms and get back to the intense sex we'd been having. But in the short term it would mean giving up on getting her pregnant.

On the other hand, it had taken weeks to get to this point. If she went back on the real birth control, it would take weeks to ever get it out of her system again. And if I did try to wean her off it again, it would probably play out the same way. She'd know something had changed before I did.

So we were at a bit of a standoff. I wondered if I could alter her perceptions, to make her think the pills were working. But she talked about what she noticed changing in herself, as she became fertile. The different consistency of her vaginal fluid. The weight gain in her thighs and breasts. The heightened libido. It would be a lot for me to manage in her mind, at all times. I wasn't that powerful.

I decided I needed to get her pregnant, or go to hell for trying. That meant swapping the pills for placebos again. But now I knew she'd eventually notice when they didn't work, and she'd start questioning her assumptions. The days were going by, and I was running out of time. It made me desperate. Careless.

-------

I picked the day we'd conceive, one way or another. It was when she'd be ovulating, according to her cycle tracker. By the time it rolled around again, she'd probably be trying some other form of birth control, and it'd be too late.

We went out to dinner, and I thought about proposing, right there in the middle of the restaurant. Maybe with a ring on her finger, she'd be okay with taking the risk. But when I brought up marriage in conversation, she was smug about what we had, and thought the ones who got married were foolish for it. Besides, I didn't have a ring handy.

We went back to her place. We were still living apart, but we had plans to move in together once her lease expired. Between the two of us, we finished off the bottle of wine we'd started a couple nights prior. She was beautiful, and ripe for the taking, and melting into my arms.

"What do you say we make a baby tonight?" I asked her, leaning in to kiss her soft lips.

She smiled. "I thought you'd never ask." My heart skipped a beat. "Are you sure you're ready for such a big step?"

Was she playing or was she serious? I couldn't tell, and it was driving me crazy, but I wondered if it'd be better not to know.

"With you, I am," I said, not letting it show quite how much I meant it. "I've never seen anyone so ready for motherhood." She shivered in my arms.

Was she always waiting for me to make my move? Now I doubted myself, doubted everything I'd thought for weeks. Maybe I should've just gone for it from the start.

"I'm ovulating tonight," she whispered into my ear.

"I know."

"If there's any night it's likely to happen, it's tonight," she said, half to herself. Maybe more correct than she could possibly know.

We broke off making out, long enough to move to the bedroom. I had half a mind to tear the clothes off her, and make them a souvenir of the momentous occasion of conceiving our child. But it was easier not to; we were soon naked together anyway.

She handed me a condom, and I knew in that moment that everything she'd said up to that point had been pretend. But it was also real for me, and maybe soon it would be real for her too. And clearly there was some part of her mind that was just as enthralled with the possibility, even if she kept it compartmentalized and repressed.

I thought back to my first time, with Amy, when I'd used my power to trick her into thinking I had a condom on. Amy had been inexperienced and easily fooled. And I still felt bad for doing it, but I'd already crossed that line with Kelly. In some ways, what I'd already done was much worse. Much more invasive at least, and deliberate.

Kelly wouldn't be so easy to dupe. I gave my erection a stroke, miming unrolling the rubber onto it, and altering what she saw, what she smelled in the air. But then there was the problem of what she felt by touch, and when it came to what happened inside her, Kelly was superhumanly sensitive and perceptive. This would be the most challenging use of my powers yet.

shimm2
shimm2
582 Followers
12