Meeting Our Daughter at a Sex Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom tries to wrestle back control from his daughter.
6.8k words
4.66
19.7k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it took me about 3 and a half years to write a part 3. I promise part 4 won't take that long!

-Gemmax3

**

Tom Gates was horny. He might have been hornier now than he had ever been in his life. The sheer consistency of the horniness was almost disconcerting at times and whilst once his cock and wife had thanked him for it, in the last couple of days he had been put on time out. Tori needed a breather, even if she had been besotted with his new energy for the first couple of weeks.

He was horny for a number of reasons. For the first time in his life he had fucked his wife in front of a crowd. They had shared their love with an audience who couldn't take their eyes off the show. They had achieved another first later that night when he was able to watch his wife with another man for the first time, as a guy half their age had eaten his wife's pussy until she screamed herself into orgasm.

Then of course there was the rest of the story. As Tori opened her legs for another man, his 21 year old daughter Rebecca had wrapped hers around his dick and jerked him into an orgasm of his own. A month prior she had watched her mum give him a blowjob, before eagerly swallowing the last of his load after silently asking to share.

The sight of her soft thighs around his dick. The sounds in the room. The feeling as he came. He couldn't shake any of it for a second. It followed him around like a bad smell. He was angry at himself for letting it happen again. He was angry at his daughter for pretending they could go back to normal and then making a move on him. He was guilty. He was horny. It was a potent mix.

After their first incident Tom had completely lost his appetite for sex. He couldn't forget the sight of Rebecca's tongue poking out of her mouth as she urged him to save some of his load for her. The feeling that he had betrayed her was so powerful and he found it so difficult to move on. It wasn't until Rebecca asked her parents to attend another party that he finally attempted to return to normality and fix things. A successful night followed as he and his wife experimented like never before and then it all came crashing down as the three of them allowed another unacceptable incident to occur.

The difference in the aftermath this time around was that his libido hadn't just survived, but doubled. Even trebled. He wasn't sure he had ever been this hungry for his wife, and the two of them had spent entire days in bed teasing and fucking each other into exhaustion. He wasn't sure why it was different this time but the least he could do was enjoy it. After all it was those moments he was inside Tori that he spent the least amount of time thinking about Rebecca.

Avoiding her was becoming a routine pastime. The morning after the thigh job she had returned home, gave him little but a smile and got on with her life. There was university and work and then her true passion at the weekends. The relationship between his two girls had been more talkative this time at least, and sometimes Tom could hear the two of them giggling in another room while he worked at his desk. Whether he could ever return to what he once had with his daughter he had no idea and in those moments he closed his eyes and pictured how he saw her at those parties, he wasn't sure he wanted to go back.

All of that led Tom and Tori to perhaps their most reckless decision yet. They would be attending another sex party. It was Tori who had pushed Tom into accepting a third visit. She knew he didn't want to go a second time but the two of them agreed at their daughter's request in the hope of fixing things. Then things got worse. But she tried again in the hopes that the positive experience they had early in their second night might drive him on. They had so much more to give and experience at one of these events and she wasn't willing to give up just yet. What his wife didn't know at the time was that Tom needed little convincing. He wanted to go back.

He thought he could hide his enthusiasm to return behind his wife's own eagerness to do so, but when she suggested they could attend an event out of town to make him more comfortable he had to decline and admit the truth. He really wanted to go back. He wanted to show his daughter who was in charge and take back control of this situation. As the parents it was on them to make their way back to the scene of the crime and fix things. There were questions to be answered, properly this time, and whatever followed would be decided by the three of them as a team. No more spontaneous mayhem.

**

"So fucking hot." Tom's eyes were on fire as he took in the sight of his wife in front of him. Tori was wearing a shin length sundress with spaghetti straps. The mixture of colours lit up the area around her as she spun for approval. "You look amazing."

"I wear this all the time. It's nothing special." Tori said, fishing for more compliments.

"You're something special."

"The look had to be colourful. It's a statement piece. We're here. You can't miss us. Deal with it." She giggled as she finished, and Tom joined in before jumping to his feet and placing his hands on her waist. "With that in mind, why are you in black and white?"

"Because I'm the one who wants to hide from her." Tom smirked. "I need to be as invisible as possible."

"We both know that's not true. Maybe last time around but you can't wait to get your hands on that girl tonight."

Tom squirmed a little, his face a picture. "Maybe don't word it like that. I just want her to know that what's happened before isn't going to stop us. We want to come to these parties so we're going to do that and this time it's on our terms, not hers."

"Just make sure you get your words out this time because last time it was too easy for her." She loved teasing him. He had never had to apologise to his wife for anything involving their daughter. Tori considered herself just as culpable and that was a huge relief.

"I'll be a big boy tonight." Tom knew he had to say his piece tonight when they bumped into Rebecca. The two of them had chosen not to inform her of their attendance tonight so she had no time to set anything up. They still felt as if she knew something was going to happen last time, though whether that included making her dad cum was still up for debate. They wanted to surprise her instead. "I was a bit of a coward last time."

"Tell me about it." The two of them laughed before Tori leaned in for a kiss. She hesitated for a second. "Are you ready?" Their lips met and for a moment they got lost in each other.

"Now I'm ready."

**

The venue for their third sex party was the same as their first. The same beautiful manor at which Tom had turned to aim his cumshot into his daughter's mouth. The place this whole mess started. The two of them made their way along the driveway after parking a little further out. A chance to compose themselves before stepping inside. Last second jitters and hopefully nothing more.

As they made their way inside they were greeted by an attendant who took their coats and valuables. Phones were banned in the venue and you had to stand in the lobby if you wanted to check your texts. They made their way inside and it didn't take long before they saw a familiar face. Rebecca hadn't noticed them yet so they were able to sneak up from behind and give her a scare.

As she turned her face dropped. It was the surprise they hoped it would be. "Why are you here?" she asked, finally finding her words as her mother leaned in for a hug. The couple who had been chatting to Rebecca said their goodbyes and made their way into the party.

"Same reason as everybody else." Tori replied. "You look amazing."

Tom had lingered a step back as his wife approached and he took that moment to take in his daughter's attire. She did look amazing. "Did we miss a theme night?" he asked, already showing more confidence in conversation than he had last time. Rebecca was dressed as a naughty schoolgirl, or maybe a secretary. It didn't matter. Either way it caught the eye. A white blouse cut off at the midriff, leaving her belly button exposed with a few buttons unfastened up top to boot. As his eyes fell down her body he feasted on her thighs, graciously exposed between a mid-thigh black pleated skirt and white knee high socks. The way he looked at her now frightened him, but he couldn't help it.

Rebecca was still a little shaken by their arrival, and took a second to compose herself. "Not really a theme night." she finally answered. "Just a bit of fun for me and some of the other girls."

Tori stroked her shoulder. "I'm sure the boys love it."

"I didn't think you were coming tonight." Rebecca said, eyes darting between both parents.

"Well you didn't invite us this time but we had fun last time around so we had every intention of coming back." Tom surprised himself by being the first one to answer. "Do you want us here?"

He was fascinated with this idea of challenging her authority. She had invited them back and then made a massive move on him, and now here they were back in her safe space showing her they weren't scared of the consequences. Was she capable of matching this energy?

"You are more than welcome." Rebecca replied, but it wasn't with the same swagger as last time. Tom was sure he had wrestled back some control, but this was still his baby girl. He wasn't trying to hurt her in any way and he would have left if she requested it, but he was showing her he wasn't just the timid guy who let have her own way with him last time.

"Are we following the same rules as last time?" Tom asked. "We stay downstairs, you stay upstairs?"

"Sure. That sounds good."

Tori had fallen back now and was holding onto her husband's arm. "Are you staying over?"

"Not tonight."

"How do you get here? We can give you a ride home if you need it." Tom was once again giving her a chance to opt out while flexing his new found confidence on her.

"Jason usually gives me a ride."

"I bet he does." Tori said, before laughing. "I'm sorry. That's not even funny." She laughed again, cheeks reddening. "The offer stands if you want to take it."

The host from Tom and Tori's first party then arrived, gaining the attention of Rebecca. "On stage in ten." he said, and she nodded.

"I have to go." She said, turning back to her parents. "We're about to kick things off."

"Okay sweetie." said Tori. "We'll see you on stage."

"You don't have to come. It's the same old thing. You can go get started if you want."

"We'll be there." Tom butted in. Rebecca scrunched up her face and then found a smile, before leaving her parents behind to find a couple of masks on a table nearby.

Ten minutes later they were there, exactly as promised. The crowd seemed bigger than their first visit and the atmosphere in the room was palpable as the host made his way on stage. He made his way through some introductory spiel before beginning the introductions that had surprised them so much the first time around.

There was no Jason tonight, meaning another guy named Gavin was introduced. The host declared him the best pussy eater in the business. Then the star of the show arrived. This time Rebecca was announced as an expert rider of dick, meaning her apparent blowjob prowess from their first party isn't the only weapon in her arsenal. She made her way out onto the stage and both of her parents watched as the crowd around them whistled and cheered her arrival. She looked even better in her costume now when Tom could really take every inch of it in. His eyes lingered on her thighs again. He couldn't help it.

"Look at her pouting." Tori said, squeezing her husband's hand.

Tom hadn't really noticed given his eyes were busy elsewhere but when he looked up he found Rebecca staring daggers through him, a little scowl on her face. "That girl hates not getting her own way. Us two showing up tonight wasn't in her plans."

"Now she knows who is boss." Tori was a little caught between the two of them because her relationship with her daughter wasn't being impacted as much as Tom's, but she still supported his attempts to lay down the law. It also meant they could keep coming to the parties and she didn't want to lose this.

After introductions were completed the two of them planned to head off to the bar to start their evening, but before they could do that Rebecca made a move of her own, approaching from behind and grabbing their attention. "Hey, before you get into anything is there any chance I could borrow your wife for ten minutes?" she asked her dad.

"And what do you need her for?" Tom was happy to play along.

"It's a surprise." Rebecca informed him.

"Should I be worried?" he asked a little coyly.

"No you shouldn't." Rebecca took her mum's hand and started to lead her away. "Just go and get a drink and we'll be back soon."

Tom huffed, before following his daughter's suggestion and getting himself a drink, squeezing into a booth and waiting. He checked the clock over the doorway three times and soon 15 minutes had gone by. He almost began to stress, worried Rebecca had gotten Tori into something messy, before his fears were calmed.

"Hey handsome." Tori said, stomping in with her daughter in matching heels, and matching everything else.

"Fucking hell." Tom said, drinking in the sight in front of him. He was seeing double, from the blouses to the tiny skirts and knee high socks. He couldn't have pictured a hotter pairing and his two girls smiled as one presented the other to her father.

"Surprise." Rebecca said. "We had a spare and I thought you might enjoy it."

"I really do." Tom had never seen his wife in something like this and she looked incredible. "Hell of a surprise."

"Have a good night then." Rebecca said. "I might see you both later."

"Be safe sweetie." Tori said, before her daughter took her leave.

"You look unbelievable." Tom said as Tori sat opposite him.

"I feel amazing." Tori replied. "I got a look behind the scenes in one of the private rooms and there were so many costumes and toys."

"Did she say anything? About us being here that is." Tom asked, wondering if his wife had been able to grab any additional feelings from Rebecca as she dressed her up.

"Nope. She doesn't give anything away that girl. She said she was surprised we were here but also happy about it."

"Did you hear what she said?" Tom asked, thinking back to just a few moments before. "She said she might see us both later."

"That doesn't have to mean anything." Tori tried to calm any expectations he might have been forming. "She could just mean the end of the night."

"Sure, maybe. But it was the end of the night last time too. I'm not saying she was hinting at anything but we know there's a chance she might surprise us because she has history."

"We can only wait and see." Tori said, before she skipped to the bar to get a drink of her own.

They didn't get up to much at all for the first hour of the event, first drinking and then taking a wider tour of the mansion's downstairs area. Tom thought he might be overthinking Rebecca's comment but he felt a little tense, always wondering if she was about to act and make her next move. If she was to come and find them, did they want to in the middle of something she could herself indulge in? He thought it would be safer to be of clear mind, but he also didn't want to waste his wife in a schoolgirl outfit, so there would be a decision made sooner rather than later.

Even if he was in the middle of something he didn't need to let his newfound attraction to his daughter talk for him. There were so many lines that simply couldn't be crossed. He knew he would never be able to look at her exactly the same and he would always stare a few seconds longer than he should but he had to accept that even with everything that has already happened, he couldn't fall deeper into this and fuck his baby girl. Even if she wanted it. He had no idea what she wanted anyway. At some point he would need to put a stop to it, but there was a morbid fascination of what might happen next.

Eventually his resolve was broken when Tori got talking to another couple who had commented on her look. They were recognisable faces from the previous parties Tom and Tori had attended and they were flirty from the off. It seemed small talk wasn't of much interest to them though and offer was quickly made. "You fuck my husband and I fuck yours." said the lady, who they later found out was named Jane. "I'm sure you've noticed Jeremy cannot stop staring at you and I like the look of your arm candy too."

Tori turned to Tom and her eyes told him all he needed to know. This was something they had wanted to try and the offer was right there in front of them. Jane was gorgeous too, the same height as Tori but a fair bit curvier. "Well we've not done this before so you'll have to go easy on us but I think there's a clear answer on my wife's face."

It was an electric feeling to agree to something they had fantasised about for so long and they followed their new friends until a slight bump in the road hit when they started heading upstairs, into Rebecca's territory. Tom froze for a moment. "Are we heading up?" he asked.

"We've booked a room up here, unless you'd rather a crowd was watching." Jeremy answered, but Tori had already started making her way up after Jane.

"Private room sounds good." she said, turning to drag Tom up the stairs. "It will be fine." she whispered to him and he simply couldn't stop himself from following that tiny skirt up the stairs.

Tom had never seen the upstairs so despite his eagerness to find cover in the private bedroom that Jane and Jeremy had booked, he took a moment to let his eyes wonder. There were a lot of bedrooms, some doors had been closed while others remained open. There were some common rooms too, and in one he saw one very lucky man enjoying the company of two older women. When they passed a bathroom he noticed urinals had been installed meaning the mansion must have been renovated at some point to prepare itself for the many guests that would pass through its doors. The one thing he didn't see was his daughter, which was still a relief for so many reasons.

Soon he found himself in the bedroom in which he and his wife would finally explore a long held fantasy of theirs and it didn't take long to kick off. As Tom backed into the door to ensure it was locked, the girls jumped on the huge four pillared bed and Jeremy quickly found himself within Tori's grasp, reaching under her skirt to grab her arse as they shared a first kiss. They had talked so many times about how they wouldn't hesitate if they got this chance. Well Tori wasn't hesitating and neither was Jeremy, so Tom couldn't either.

He approached the bed and met Jane in a kiss, bringing his hands to her hips as hers quickly pulled out and then ran under his shirt, tickling his stomach gently. Tom took in her taste and smell. For the first time it was someone other than his wife and the feeling was electric. They had wanted to do this for so long and his eyes wanted to find Tori's in the madness but for now he focused on this new mouth and body he had so much desire to explore.

Jane was a great kisser and she felt incredible in his hands. Like her husband she wasn't the most patient and it wasn't long before she had his cock in her hands, undoing his pants and letting them drop to his ankles. As she leaned down to take him in her mouth on the edge of the bed he leaned over to pull her dress up and reveal her arse, which was barely covered in a tiny black thong. Finally he found Tori who had her legs parted and was looking up at him as Jeremy ate away at her pussy. They smiled at each other dreamily before getting wrapped back up in their partners.

Over the next 30 minutes Tom found himself in euphoria between a new pair of legs. When he could catch a glimpse of his wife he would but this new curvaceous blonde on the end of his cock was a star and he struggled to take his eyes off every inch of her body. She devoured his cock with her hands and mouth before he fucked her over a bedside table. He would then crouch down to sink his lips into her pussy and taste every drop of her he could. Jane was a little more experienced and confident than him so she would often guide him into doing things she liked such as spanking her arse or pinching her nipples, but he only ever needed telling once before adding it to his repertoire.

12