Meeting Pearl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find a romantic comedy and start watching it, curling my feet under me and resting against the arm of the couch. I hear a knock at the door and glance over as I see Sir open the door and room service wheels in a cart. The smells from the cart makes me realize how hungry I am. Sir signs some papers and rolls the cart over next to the couch and sets a couple of plates on the coffee table.

He sits near me on the couch and starts to eat. I just sit there watching him, my mouth watering. He glances at me and smiles slightly, making me feel like I had just passed a test then he tells me that I am to eat with him. I move to sit on the couch so that I can eat, sliding closer to him. We sit there and eat and once done with the food he sits back on the couch and wraps his arm around me and pulls me close. I curl into his large strong body and finish watching the movie.

Once the movie is over he keeps holding me and explains that he is a Dom and that when he saw me at the party he could tell that I was submissive. He then explains how attractive he found me, then when he talked to me he says he realized how intelligent and funny I am. I am blushing as he tells me this. He then explains that his Dom side (is that a thing?) sort of took over, which led to where we are now. He had not gone to the party looking for anything, he just wanted out of his hotel room and had been told about the party by a client.

He explains his general views of Dominant/submissive relationships and that someone's submittal to a Dom is a gift. He suspected I was submissive by my actions at the part, so took control. But now that I am aware of things, it is time for me to decide. He tells me that this is something that I need to think about. Do I want to leave now and look back on last night as a learning experience or would I like to stay with him for a time and learn more and see where things may go between us.

When he is done talking, I get up from the couch and kneel at his feet. I look at his face (not staring into his eyes) and tell him "I am ready for my punishment Sir."

He stares down at me for a moment then takes cups my face in his strong hands once again. "There is one rule that you need to understand and always remember" he tells me. I nod my head and he continues "There are two safe words, we will keep it simple the words are yellow and red. Yellow means that whatever I am doing is pushing you and that you cannot take much more and red means that you are ready to stop. Do you understand?" I look at him and nod my head.

He grabs my hair firmly "Do you understand?" he asks again

"Yes Sir" I respond.

"Good, do not forget, yellow and red" he tells me. "Now go to the kitchen and get the end of the belt out of the garbage and bring it to me." Going to the kitchen, I dig through the garbage and find the leather strap he told me to get. It is approximately the length of my forearm and thick supple leather. I go to the sink and wash it, I would not want Sir to have to dirty his hands on the strap. When I return, I note that he is sitting on the couch so I kneel at his feet with my eyes staring down at the floor and hold the strap up for him.

"I am ready for my punishment Sir" I tell him with a quavering voice and my eyes still staring down. I am so nervous, I know it will hurt, but I somehow trust that he will take care of me. I hear the leather swinging through the air as he sits on the couch and am prepared for it to strike me someplace, but here it slap and feel nothing. I glance up and he has slapped his hand with it, I note that the palm of his hand has a red line from the leather strap.

I am glad I am kneeling because after seeing his hand I think my knees would have buckled. I am so nervous, I have not been spanked since I was 9 years old and I am sure that the belt/strap will hurt much more that my mother's hand did. My eyes fixated on his hand and the strap as he strikes his hand again. I flinch at the sound of the leather striking his hand.

Then I feel his hand in my hair, his hand clenching and grabbing a bunch of my hair. I almost yelp, but refrain myself as his hand tightens pulling my hair tighter. Tears come to my eyes as he lifts me by my hair, my legs struggling to keep lift my body to lessen the pain. He then drags me over his lap, my belly on his upper thighs. With one hand still clenched in my hair, I feel him lift my robe and slide it away exposing my ass.

I am so nervous as he starts to rub it, his hand rubbing circles on one ass cheek then on the other. The whole time I am waiting for him to slap my ass. Then I feel his finger sliding along my pussy lips. As his finger slides, I realize how turned on I am. "Your pussy is very wet Pearl, you are turned on by this aren't you?" he asks.

Trying to think, knowing that I should not be turned on as he has not touched my pussy until just now, what has stimulated me, what has turned me on so much. I cannot deny it; as I think about it I realize that I am horny, I am very horny. The feeling of his finger parting my pussy lips, sliding along my slit, oh my god he almost touched my clit! "Yes sir, I am turned on." I finally tell him after what seems like an hour of thinking.

OH! He just shoved a finger into my pussy, I can feel his hand against my pussy as he starts to wiggle his finger. Oh shit that feels so fucking good, he is finger fucking me. Then his hand tightens in my hair again, and for some reason that makes me even hornier.

I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling as his fingers are roughly fucking me and I am draped across his lap. I can feel an orgasm building, it feels so good. I am concentrating on the feelings of what he is doing to me, I can feel my pussy juices dripping down my leg. Oh my god, it is close, it feels so good!

I can feel him move, and feel his head move next to mine "Pearl" he says softly "you are not to cum without permission. Do you understand?"

"YES SIR." I call out, hoping that he is going to give me permission soon. Then I feel a finger on my clit, it must be his thumb rubbing my clit. Oh I am so ready to cum, but he does not say anything. I wait for what feels like an eternity, holding my orgasm back. Then he stops! He pulls his finger from me and releases my hair causing my head to slump. "Sir, I need to cum, please let me cum!" I beg him. Then he shoves my side and I slide off his lap onto the floor in a heap.

I lay there, my hand sliding down to my pussy, but stopping just before I touch myself. He told me I have to wait for him to allow me to cum. I so want to finish what he started, but if I start playing with myself he may get upset because I did not ask. Also, what if he does not let me cum. I do not know how much longer I could hold out.

I just lay on the floor at his feet panting, wondering what to do. He just leaves me there at his feet for a while. I do not know how long I lay there, but I slowly relax and get my body under control. "Sit up" he tells me pulling me from my daze. I roll onto my back and sit up slowly, drawing the robe around me as I do.

"Face me Pearl" he tells me and I turn so that I am facing him. "Lift your knees and spread your legs" he instructs and I promptly lift my knees up and spread my legs, making myself feel so exposed as my pussy is open for him to see. "I want you to rub your pussy for me Pearl, I want you to masturbate for me. When you are ready to cum, ask for permission" he instructs me.

I am so self-conscious as I look up towards him, but my hand slides down to my pussy and I start rubbing it as directed. It does not take long until I have one hand on my breasts, squeezing and pulling on my nipples as my other hand rubs my clit. I glance at him quickly as I use two fingers to spread my pussy lips exposing my clit and I rub it with my middle finger. Although he does not show any outward reaction, he is not able to hide the bulge in his pants. Knowing that my actions are turning him on makes me even more excited I start rubbing my clit more vigorously.

Soon I am ready to cum, my knees have fallen apart even farther exposing myself even more. The floor beneath me is getting wet from my juices. I find that I am moaning quietly, causing me to get embarrassed and flush and I promptly am quiet. I am ready to cum, it feels so good "Sir, I am ready, may I cum?" I ask him. He just stares at me and I continue rubbing my pussy and playing with myself waiting for him to let me cum.

The he gets up and walks from the room, glancing back as he does "Do not stop, do not even slow your hands until I tell you" he tells me. I do not know how much more I can take, but I continue playing with my pussy, occasionally a hand moving up to roughly tug on my nipples. I realize what I am doing and wonder as I have never been rough on my breasts, but my nipples are feeling a bit sore from all the tugging.

I am wriggling on the floor, my thighs clamped around my hand, but still playing when I hear his voice "Come to my bed Pearl". I assume that means I can stop torturing my pussy, but he never said to stop, so I continue to rub my pussy as I walk to his bed. "Stop rubbing your pussy now Pearl" he tells me.

He is lying on the bed naked, his cock standing up straight. Oh how I want to mount that hard cock and fuck him, to fuck myself! He hands me some white cotton panties and a small oval plastic thing that is vibrating softly. "Put the panties on then slide the vibrator into your panties, between your lips over your clit" he tells me.

I promptly slide the panties up my legs, noting the contrast of the white panties on my dark skin. Once they are on, I slide my hand into my panties with the vibrator and slide it between my lips until it is over my clit. The vibrations are not very strong, but they feel very good.

He motions for me to come to him and I walk to the bed until I am near him. He stares at me for a moment "Take off the robe" he tells me and I shrug out of it and it falls to the ground and I stand there for a moment waiting for further direction.

He reaches out and grabs my left nipple and squeezes it hard causing me to yelp out. I can feel him looking at me as he starts to tug it out and twist, oh my and I thought I was rough on my nipples earlier! "Is that how you put clothing away?" he finally asks me.

As soon as I open my mouth to speak he twists my nipple harder again and I scream out in pain. Before he has a chance to twist my nipple again I answer him "No Sir that is not how to put clothing away."

He releases my nipple, oh what a relief. I fight the urge to reach up and rub my sore nipple, I am sure he would not appreciate that. "Go hang the robe properly and hurry back" he tells me. I pick the robe up off the floor, rush to the bathroom and hang it from the door next to the other robe and hurry back to the bed."

Once I am standing beside the bed, he grabs my hair and pulls my head to his cock. I can barely reach it so must crawl up on the bed. "Suck my cock Pearl, make me cum" he tells me. I eagerly bend down and wrap my lips around his cock, pulling only his cock head into my mouth and start sucking hard. My tongue licks around his pee hold as I suck.

I feel his hand release my hair, and I realize that I like the feeling of his hand in my hair. I am somewhat alarmed to realize that I like the feeling of him pulling my hair. I push that from my mind for now, something I can think about later. Right now I need to concentrate on making him cum.

I start to move my head down, trying to get him in my throat like last night. I cannot believe I got all of his cock in my mouth, well down my throat last night! I have never done anything like that and as I it gets near the back of my throat I can feel my gag reflex kick in and I bob back up.

I start bobbing my head up and down on his cock as I suck hard. I am concentrating on it when all of a sudden I feel a sensation in my pussy and I am so surprised I pull up losing his cock. I quickly slam my mouth back down as I feel the little vibrator on my clit vibrating much harder and faster than before. I spread my legs and try not ignore the feelings coming from my pussy, of the vibrations on my clit, but I can't he changed it again, now it is getting stronger and softer in a wave type of pattern.

I reach one hand up and start massaging his balls as I suck hard, forcing his cock head back in my throat more. My face is getting sticky and slobbery but I don't care, I just want to make Sir cum. I shove my head down further, further, until my nose is in his pubic hair. I cannot breathe as his cock is cutting off the air flow. But I can feel his cock twitching. OH shit, he changed it again, he turned it up higher, holy, oh, damn that feels good.

I cannot take much more of this, the vibrator and Sir's controlling it is driving me so close to cumming, but I want to or need to make Sir cum first. I hold my head down all the way, with his cock head down my throat until I cannot take it anymore and pull of gasping for air. Slobber dripping from my mouth as I catch my breath. Still massaging his balls with one hand, I start bobbing my head on his shaft quickly.

His hand is in my hair now, grabbing my hair, but he is not forcing me on him, just pulling my hair and holding me. I so want to beg him to let me cum, but not until I make him cum, I have got to hold out. When suddenly he grabs my hair tighter and pulls my head up and I stare down at his cock for a moment wondering what is going on when I feel something warm on my face and look down to see his twitching cock shoot another load of cum onto my tits.

Smiling because I did it I made him cum before I did. I glance at Sir "May I cum Sir?" I ask as I roll onto my back and reach down to and put my hand over my pussy through the panties. Holy, wow my panties are soaked and my pussy juices are running down my thighs. My pussy is so sensitive and I am so close that I am afraid to rub it as it will push me over. Wait, he is just staring at me, he has not said anything. "May I please cum sir?"

Nothing, he is still staring at me. I pull my hand from my pussy and start rubbing my tits, massaging them. I start rubbing my nipples, squeezing them, pulling on them. He did not!! He did, he just cranked up that fucking vibrator again. He is trying to fucking kill me, I can't take this much more.

"I need to cum Sir!!, Please let me cum!" I wail at him.

He shuts off the vibrator. "Get up Pearl, go to the bathroom get a washrag wet with warm water and bring it here with a towel." I moan out, I so need to cum, how can he do this to me. But I get up, get a wash rag and get it wet with warm water. Grabbing a towel I return to him. "Wash up the mess you made" he tells me indicating his cock. I wash his cock, his balls, his thighs then dry him off.

"Good girl" he tells me, making me feel so happy. "Now go shower" he tells me and rolls over to get his cell phone ignoring me.

I get up and head to the bathroom, taking a long relaxing shower. My pussy is still so tender, but I do not touch it any more than I have to. When I get down with the shower, I dry, put on my collar again and return to the bedroom. Sir is sleeping, or appears to be sleeping; his breath is deep and slow and he has a sheet pulled over his body. There is a blanket and pillow on the floor next to his bed.

12