Meeting Raquel Ch. 09

Story Info
He goes on a business trip and leaves Raquel denied.
7.4k words
4.8
1.6k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers

The travel to my destination was tedious but uneventful. Once I got settled into my hotel room, I gave Raquel a video call. She picked up right away. "Hi, honey!"

"Hey, babe," I sighed.

"How was the trip? Are you in your room?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's pretty nice, see?" I gave her a very brief video tour of the room then switched the camera back to me.

"Very! I'm glad the company's paying for it...Sir."

I grinned. "Good girl." My dick twitched from watching her eyes close a little as she shivered, still unaware that that phrase triggered a feeling a little like a tiny orgasm.

"I always want to be a good girl for you, Master."

"And you are, but I want you to show me that you're following my instructions."

She blushed and angled the phone down as she pulled her yoga pants down. Sure enough, her lovely cock was still locked inside its steel prison. "Good girl," I told her, and she shivered again.

"Thank you, Master. I'm so horny! I can't wait for you to get home."

"I can't, either," I confirmed. "How many times have you edged since I left?"

"Three," she answered with a pout.

"Good. Hey, I have to go grab a couple of things I forgot to bring with me and get some dinner. Want to talk again later?"

"Of course! I love you and I already miss you."

"I want you to have a couple of things ready when we talk next..." I explained, then detailed what I wanted.

Raquel had an impish grin on her face once I finished. "That sounds fun, Sir."

"I thought you'd like that. I'm going to get going. I love you."

"I love you, too! Mwah!"

We ended the call, and I went to take care of getting a toothbrush and toothpaste, annoyed with myself for having forgotten. I grabbed dinner with a colleague, and I had to feign being tired to get her to stop talking shop. There was plenty of time for that over the next three days!

Once I was back in my room and asked Raquel if she was ready via text. My phone rang right away. "Hello, Master," she said. She was holding the phone at arm's length angled so I could see her whole body. She looked amazing in her pink babydoll, white stockings, and pink stiletto pumps. She was also holding the front of the already filmy lingerie up so that I could see her cage. I noticed that the light reflected a little differently and wondered if she was already leaking precum. Before I could ask, though, she brought the camera around to her backside as she bent over, showing the base of the plug in her ass.

"Hello, sexy slave! You look fantastic," I told her after she brought the camera back to focus on her face.

"Thank you," she said with a self-deprecating grin. "You're handsome, too. I wish you were here," she pouted.

"I do, too, but I'll be home on Friday. In the meantime, total slave, Slave Girl," I said.

Her eyes closed for a second and she looked up, her eyes smoldering. "Yes, Master?" she asked.

"Find a place to prop the camera up and angle it so I can see you," I ordered. "It can be in another room if you want."

"Yes, Master," she said, heading toward our room right away. Once she had it propped up and pointed at our bed she asked, "What else do you want me to do, Master?"

"Take that plug out, you can do that in the bathroom. Once it's out I want you to play with the big eight-inch dildo while you use the vibrator on your cage. That's after you put your clover clamps on your nipples," was my command.

"Yes, Master," she said and headed off-screen. I saw the light go on and off in the bathroom after a few minutes and she returned. I saw her getting out what she needed after she laid down a towel on the bed. She returned to the camera after laying the toys I'd detailed out on the bed. She began pulling the thin cups of her babydoll down, and said, "I'm almost ready, Master."

"Good girl." She shivered again, then groaned as the clamp bit down on the base of her left nipple. Raquel groaned again when she did the same on her right nipple.

"The clamps are on, Master."

"Are you straining in your cage?"

"I'm straining so hard, Master! I wish you'd let me unlock," she added with a cute pout.

"You know how good it's going to feel when I unlock you. So, stop whining."

"Yes, Master, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm so turned on, and you know what these clamps do to me." She reached down and swiped her fingertips across the end of her steel cage and brought them up in front of the camera. "I can't stop leaking, Sir!"

"Good! I love it when you're frustrated. Now pull on the chain for 60 seconds," I demanded.

"Yes, Master," she replied then complied at once. "Ah, fuck!" she groaned.

My cock was starting to get hard watching her struggle with the pain that also turned her on so much.

After exactly one minute she released the chain, breathing heavy. "Master...my cage is super tight!"

"Good. Now do what I told you to."

"Yes, Master," she said and got on the bed, spreading her legs wide for me to see. "I cleaned myself out again, too, Master," she added at the same time she simply slid the head of the long, thick dildo into her asspussy. She kept going, moaning, until it was in her to the hilt. "Fuck, I'm so full for you, Master!"

I just grinned. She then picked up the wireless vibe, turned it on low, and held it against the cage with one hand while the other started working the dildo in and out of her opening. "Ohhhh..." she moaned.

"That feels good, then?"

"Oh, this feels amazing! This--unh--dildo's rubbing my p-spot and the vibe feels fantastic through the cage, Master..."

By now my cock was out and I was stroking it. "Good girl." She shivered again, and I added, "Now, put the chain between your nipples in your mouth.

"Yes, Master," she said without hesitation, and complied, returning the hand she used to the dildo and resumed fucking herself.

I noticed that she was keeping her head up, so I ordered, "Lay your head down flat but keep the chain in your mouth."

Raquel whined but answered, "Yesh, Mashter," then groaned when the chain pulled on the clover clamps, tightening them on her already sore nipples. But I knew she was a pain slut, and so I knew how much this was turning her on.

"Are you close to cumming?" I asked after a few minutes.

"Ungh! I'm so close, Master! I don't know why I'm not spraying my cum, yet!"

"Good girl. Keep trying," I ordered as I continued to stroke my throbbing cock. I wanted to tell her why it was--that I'd planted a post-hypnotic trigger in her mind that she wouldn't be able to climax if I told her that she was denied--but I was enjoying myself too much watching her efforts not (ahem) come to fruition. Every few seconds her cage would twitch a little and I'd see a little preseminal fluid leak out from the tip.

"Thank you, Master...GOD I wanna cum!" she cried.

That was too much. I was very vocal about how I was getting off, telling her how much cum I was spraying on my belly from watching her try to cum.

"Stop edging. Your will is your own, Slave Girl," I said once I finished cleaning up.

Raquel groaned, then came back to herself. Her "total slave" trigger was off. "Yes, Sir," she said with a whiny pout. "I don't know why I didn't cum."

"Yeah, that's kind of strange," I agreed. She must have forgotten that I'd invoked the trigger that kept her from reaching a climax. "You made me cum really hard, sexy. Thanks for being my sexy slave girl. I love you so much!"

She grinned at me, her smile warming my heart. "I love you, too!" she exclaimed as she extracted the dildo from her stretch ass, having already turned the vibrator off. "I can't wait for you to come home and make me cum, though."

"I can't wait, either! But it's only until Friday, babe."

"I know. I still miss you."

"I miss you, too. Sleep, slave girl."

Raquel's eyes closed for a moment, then opened as if she had just woken up. "Yes...Masterrr?" she slurred.

I spoke for a couple of minutes explaining a couple of ideas that I had for her to explore while I was at the conference.

"That...sounds...really sexy...Master," she replied once I finished going over my ideas.

"Good girl. When you wake up you won't remember going into trance or anything I said, these ideas will seem like your own or Tina's. Everything else is exactly the same. Tell me what triggers are active."

"I...am denied...Master. I can't...reach...orgasm...until you...tell me...that...I can. But you...allowed me to get hard...in my cage...Master. Thank you..."

"Good girl! Wake up, slave girl."

Her eyes closed again, and then she was back like nothing had ever happened. "Will you be able to talk tomorrow, Sir?"

"I should be able to, at least for a little while after the conference is done for the day." I yawned, the couple of beers I'd had with dinner starting to catch up with me. "I'm getting tired, sexy. Can we talk again tomorrow?"

"Of course! Get some sleep, my sexy Master. I love you and I miss you very much."

Another yawn. "I miss you, too. Talk to you tomorrow, babe."

"Bye!"

The next day was a lot, getting checked into the conference and meeting others in my field. I didn't get to link up with Raquel until after 7. After we texted to make sure we were both available, I reached out in the video chat app. She answered and I was pleasantly surprised to see Tina there with her.

"Hello, Master!" Raquel said.

"Hi, sir!" Tina piped.

"Hello, ladies. You both look great," I replied. Raquel was only in a lacy blue bra and panty set with black stiletto peep-toe sandals, while Tina looked to be completely nude except for a pair of nude stiletto pumps. "What's the occasion for you, Tina?"

"Well, sir, Raquel let me know about her homework assignment while you're away and asked if I could help. I also thought that I'd keep myself from having an orgasm in solidarity until you allow her one. Are you OK with that?"

"It depends how you plan to help, but I'm tentatively on board. How are you going to help?"

"We were thinking that I could tie her up and use the vibe on her until she's right on the edge, and I could use my mouth on her sack while I did, sir."

I grinned. "That sounds really sexy, go right ahead."

"I thought you'd say that, Master, so the ropes are already set up. C'mon, Tina," she said and carried the phone with her while they moved to the bedroom.

"Lie down, Raquel," Tina directed. She did, and Tina tied her wrists to the bed, then blindfolded Raquel. Before doing anything with the vibrator, though, she reached off-camera and retrieved a pair of clover clamps, which she applied to Raquel's voluminous boobs after she pulled Raquel's cups down. My caged trans sub reacted with a deep inhale and a moan each time the clamps bit into her nipple.

"I know we didn't discuss that part right there, but we both know that both of us are insatiable pain sluts, aren't we?"

"Yes," Raquel sighed. I could see her cage twitch a little, revealing just how aroused she was.

"Raquel," I interjected, "Until this edging session is done, I want you to refer to Tina as either 'Miss,' 'Miss Tina,' or 'Ma'am'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

Tina seemed to preen at that a little bit. "Now, it's time for your edging. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Miss Tina," Raquel answered.

Tina then clicked the vibrator on and moved it to Raquel's cage. My love moaned and writhed a little on the bed. "You have to tell me when you're getting close, baby. I don't want to get you in trouble with your Master, OK?"

"I will, ma'am," she replied between sighs and moans.

Meanwhile Tina was stimulating her clit with slow circles. "Are you leaking, Raquel?" I asked.

Tina answered for her after swiping the front of Raquel's cage with her fingertips and sucking on them. "She's dripping, Sir. Just like me," she added, offering her fingertips that had been dipped in her snatch to Raquel's full lips.

"Mmmm..." Raquel hummed while she licked Tina's arousal up. "I'm getting very close, Miss!" she cried a moment later.

"I am, too," Tina said, pulling her fingertips away from her crotch and taking the vibrator from Raquel's denied cock. Both were taking deep breaths as they settled down from the near-orgasmic height. "You ready for more?" she asked.

"I think so, Miss."

"Here we go, then," she said and reapplied the vibe at the same time her other hand headed back to her honeypot. They both moaned and sighed as Tina stimulated both of them right up to the edge of orgasm several times. I had long since emptied my balls and was just watching them now. They were almost done; it had been 25 minutes already.

"So close!" Raquel cried out, and Tina took the vibe off her.

"One more edge and you're done, Raquel. Tina, you are denied. That way you can't lose your willpower."

"But, Sir, I wanted to prove I could do it for you," she pouted.

"Too late now, isn't it?"

"Yes, Sir," she answered with a glum tone.

We said our goodbyes and signed off for the night after I blew my load watching them deny themselves.

The next day was similar to the first with presentations and breakouts. It was productive but tiring and I kept thinking about how when I thought about it, there was a good chance that Raquel was edging herself. I almost slipped away to my room to masturbate but decided I wanted to edge myself in a way by waiting for the video call that night.

I was finally able to after a late dinner. Raquel's face popped onto my screen. She had done her hair and makeup. "Hello, Master!" she said with her million-watt smile.

"Hey, baby," I replied.

"Like what I'm wearing, Sir?" She held the phone out and angled it down so that I could see her luscious body clad in a merlot Victorian-style corset with four garter straps for each leg, a half-cup bra, lace-topped stockings, crotchless satin panties that left her caged equipment visible, and black patent pumps with an ankle strap that padlocked around her ankles.

"You look super hot, sexy," I told her. "How many times have you edged today?"

"Three, Master. I'm so fucking horny!" was her answer.

My cock surged. "Good, that's just how I want you. Total slave, slave girl."

She shuddered. "I get so much hornier when you do this to me, Master."

"Good girl," I praised. She sighed. "Are you plugged?"

"Of course, I am, Master."

"Which plug is it?"

"The medium one, Sir."

"Sleep, Slave Girl."

"Yes...Master...?"

"Open your eyes," I directed.

They snapped open. "I'm ready for you, Master." I explained what I wanted her to do, and she replied, "Of course, Master," then left the room. She returned with the plug that was angled to put a vibrating motor directly onto her prostate.

She grunted as she slid her existing plug out and again as she replaced it with the new one. "I'm ready, Master," she said.

"Good girl. I want you to wake up the first time you get right up to the edge, do you understand?"

She grinned. "My conscious self is going to be very pleasantly surprised, Master. I understand."

"Good girl. Will you still be in total slave mode when you wake up?"

"I will, Master. You haven't told me that my will is my own yet, Sir."

My cock was fully engorged. "Good girl. Lay down, then turn on the plug, and put the vibe on your cage, too."

"Yes, Master!" Right away she was moaning and bucking her hips. It only took a minute or two before Raquel's lovely eyes closed, then snapped wide open. "Ohhh...holy FUCK!" she cried.

I grinned. "Did you just come out of your trance?"

"Yes--mmf!--Yes, Master, I did! Fuck!"

"So, you're right on the edge?"

"Yessir! Ungh--I'm so close!"

"Take the vibe off your cage and turn that plug off."

"Yes, Master," she panted before complying. Her lovely chest was heaving. "That was amazing, Master!"

"I'm glad you liked it so much. That's only your first edge, though, sexy."

"I'm so goddamned horny, Master! Can I please come?" she begged.

"Not until I get home." She pouted and whined a little. "Stop that."

"Yes, Master."

"Turn them back on," I commanded.

"Yes, Master," she said and then just moaned.

A devious thought entered my mind. Just when I could see that she had the vibe on her cage and she was moaning and squirming, I said, "Doll, Slave Girl." She stopped moving the instant she heard me say that, then just took a huge breath. Her eyes darted to the screen and appeared to plead for me to let her move. "Blink five times quickly when you're back on the edge." It only took another 45 seconds or so before she did. "Real girl, Slave Girl. Turn them both off."

"NNNNNNNNNNNGHHHH! I'm so fucking CLOSE, Master!"

"Good. I want you to be a horny, insatiable, dripping mess when I get home."

"I already am, Master! I'd do anything for you if you would just let me cum!" she begged.

"Then you'll be even more so when I get home," I reminded her. She just pouted.

I had her turn the vibrators on again and put her in her human sex doll mode until she was just about to pop, then broke her out of it again three more times. She was begging for me to let her have an orgasm, but I was resolute. "Not until I get home. Your will is your own, Slave Girl."

"I really can't wait until you get home, Master. I need you to fuck me soo bad!" she begged.

"I can't, either." I couldn't help but yawn. I had already exploded and cleaned my load up in her last edging. "I need to get some sleep, sexy," I told her. "I love you and this is super sexy seeing you caged and so close to the edge."

"I understand, Master. Get some rest so you can come home to me sooner!" Raquel implored.

"I will," I said, and we signed off after I put her in her trance to find out which of the suggestions she hadn't addressed from when I had planted in her head two days before.

The next night when we talked, Tina was there with her again. "Hi, Master!" Raquel beamed at me.

"Hi, Sir!" Tina chimed in.

"Hello, girls. You look fantastic!" Raquel was wearing essentially the same thing she had the night before, while Tina was only wearing white thigh-high stockings and skyscraper stiletto heels that matched. "What's on the agenda tonight?"

"Raquel had another idea, Sir." They explained and I was impressed at how inventive Raquel had been with my suggestions.

"Slave Tina, you are allowed to come on your own," I said, and Tina closed her eyes.

"Thank you, Sir!"

"It's for my benefit, but you're welcome."

I put them both into their trances and made sure that Raquel wasn't listening to what I said until she came out of her trance. "Now, Tina, you know that I allowed you to reach orgasm again, right?"

Her bright blue eyes were sparkling but still slightly unnerving while she was under. "Yes, Master! Thank you, Master!"

"For the duration of this video call and only for that duration, I want you to make sure that the opposite of being denied is true. Can you make your conscious self able to have orgasms more easily than normal?" I inquired.

"I think so, Master." We talked and came up with a way for her to make orgasms much easier to attain under the conditions that I set. "Thank you for this, Master. I hope that you will use this in the future! I love to come for you."

"Be careful what you wish for. You know that I'm into forced orgasm play," I warned.

Tina's hypnotized face grinned. "And I love it when you force me to come over and over again, Master. Even to the point where it's way too much. I love it when you make me a squirting, quivering mess."

I woke them back up and Raquel didn't seem surprised at all to be wearing a thick strap-on dildo above her caged cock. I had also commanded her to put the prostate stimulating butt plug in her ass.

"Get on your knees, cunt," she ordered Tina.

"Yes, Miss Raquel," Tina replied as she complied.

"Suck on this," Raquel demanded and grabbed Tina's head, forcing the dildo into the genetic girl's mouth. "That's it, submit," she sighed. "Play with my balls while you suck," she added.

Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers